Jump to content


Photo

Hello Alora


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Posted 05 October 2026 - 08:39 PM #1

ReaperOfFate
User

ReaperOfFate
Posts: 0
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    05 Oct 2026

    • Time spent:
      2h 55m 36s

  •  Total level:
    552

Hello. I've heard about Runescape for a while however until recently haven't found an interest in it or in MMO's in general. Ran into some content while watching various challenge videos on YouTube and found myself wanting to try it out. Unfortunately I am uber-mega poor and thus cannot justify paying for an OSRS subscription. Also from a little searching online, grinding out a bond sounds like torture so here I found myself. If I'm lucky my time in grinding diablo games has prepared me to enter MMO grinds as I've heard are incredible. I hope to make some good friends and have an overall pleasant time while I am here, however long that may be.



Posted Yesterday, 06:52 AM #2

23

Senior Moderator

23
Posts: 270
Likes: 226



  •  Member since:
    24 Mar 2018

    • Time spent:
      56d 6h 49m 4s

  •  Previous username:
    Cmdr Data

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Hello. I've heard about Runescape for a while however until recently haven't found an interest in it or in MMO's in general. Ran into some content while watching various challenge videos on YouTube and found myself wanting to try it out. Unfortunately I am uber-mega poor and thus cannot justify paying for an OSRS subscription. Also from a little searching online, grinding out a bond sounds like torture so here I found myself. If I'm lucky my time in grinding diablo games has prepared me to enter MMO grinds as I've heard are incredible. I hope to make some good friends and have an overall pleasant time while I am here, however long that may be.


Welcome to Alora Reaper! Glad to have you. Alora is very close to the game’s inspiration without the expensive subscription fee. You can play as a free player and do just fine! Join the Alora CC in game or Private Message a ;;staff member, we’ll be glad to help you out :)
Ironman Account: Olllivander

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 AM #3

FishKnight

Group Ironman

FishKnight
Posts: 11
Likes: 14
Clan: ICE
Location: Ohio, USA



  •  Member since:
    25 Jun 2026

    • Time spent:
      1d 20h 2m 50s

  •  Total level:
    2,275

  •  3 bugs found

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! Most people are very friendly and happy to help. 



Posted Yesterday, 12:49 PM #4

RG12
Master Donator

RG12
Posts: 159
Likes: 131
Clan: AFM
Location: East Coast USA


  •  Member since:
    21 Nov 2018

    • Time spent:
      40d 6h 33m 32s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Great place to hang and learn with good community, welcome


f65c857fc6f731ffb14ba6b9477ed19d.png

 


Posted Yesterday, 01:25 PM #5

RiskitRaw
Ironman

RiskitRaw
Posts: 18
Likes: 8
Location: Basement



  •  Member since:
    09 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      7h 38m 23s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards
Welcome to Alora! Enjoy your time here. It's not so bad of a grind and easy to get the hang of.

Posted Yesterday, 07:49 PM #6

Kareem Sqr
Global Moderator

Kareem Sqr
Posts: 1,031
Likes: 919
Clan: Alora
Location: Under My Bed




  •  Member since:
    24 Oct 2023

    • Time spent:
      210d 14h 22m 47s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Welcome to Alora! Nice to meet you <3 


Whats-App-Image-2026-07-24-at-16-49-11-(

Vote | Store | Rules | Play | Support | Appeal | 2FA

Donator Benefits | Bug Report | Suggestions | Discord

 

- Promoted to hDNR4Y0.png Server Support on December 18th 2023

- Promoted to wsszlCf.png Server Moderator on January 24th 2024

- Promoted to m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on March 15th 2024

- Resigned from m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on May 29th 2025

- Re Joined the team as m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on November 2nd 2025

- Promoted to sb5CFxz.png Global Moderator on January 30th 2026


Community Awards

Spoiler




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)