Jump to content


Photo

Hi all.

help friends

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Posted Yesterday, 02:09 PM #1

Spxnce
Super Donator

Spxnce
Posts: 0
Likes: 3


  •  Member since:
    17 Aug 2024

    • Time spent:
      1d 6h 7m 31s

  •  Total level:
    1,876

Hello everyone.

I'm not new to the server, but I am new to the community as I would like to get more involved with you lovely people.
I'll be honest, I've been playing Runescape in general pretty much since RS2 released, however I never actually got any good or paid enough attention to understand the mechanics properly. Now I am getting on, I'm finding this more relaxing and am wanting to actually play the game to a decent level. So Alora is the place for me, and I would appreciate any assistance you may have to offer as for an OSRS OG, I am a terrible one at that  :lol: 

I enjoy getting to know you all in the future  :okdog: 



Posted Yesterday, 02:13 PM #2

Moe
Advertisement Manager

Moe
Posts: 4,385
Likes: 10,484
Clan: Staff
Location: fbi office







  •  Member since:
    05 Jan 2019

    • Time spent:
      283d 12h 10m 29s

  •  Previous username:
    IM Moe

  •  Total level:
    2,278
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Happy to see you made an intro, hope you continue enjoying your stay at the best RSPS community buddy! 


9c934e44f0148a21221d3c8b9f6c3373.png

Cheap-Subs-1000x333.gif


Posted Yesterday, 02:37 PM #3

H
Administrator

H
Posts: 830
Likes: 3,480



  •  Member since:
    25 Nov 2021

    • Time spent:
      426d 2h 52m 46s

  •  Previous username:
    2OO8

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Welcome to Alora!

My best advice for you: utilize the OSRS wiki as much as you can. A lot of our content is 1:1 so it'll be very helpful for you.


uewjOiY.gif

 

1st to all pets 24th April 2026

BbSXKC2.png

 

2nd to 4.8b experience 8th September 2026

veUkVzq.png

Hh4kFyY.png

 

XlQGKk3.png

QOJ8Cp0.png

mW2Zl1g.png

 

Spoiler

Posted Yesterday, 02:59 PM #4

Spxnce
Super Donator

Spxnce
Posts: 0
Likes: 3


  •  Member since:
    17 Aug 2024

    • Time spent:
      1d 6h 7m 31s

  •  Total level:
    1,876

@Moe @H Thanks guys.



Posted Yesterday, 03:15 PM #5

RG12
Master Donator

RG12
Posts: 163
Likes: 133
Clan: AFM
Location: East Coast USA


  •  Member since:
    21 Nov 2018

    • Time spent:
      40d 17h 54m 34s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Welcome–hop in Alora CC, there's a bunch of people who can help guide and get started


f65c857fc6f731ffb14ba6b9477ed19d.png

 


Posted Yesterday, 03:54 PM #6

Satan Smash

Veteran

Satan Smash
Posts: 348
Likes: 300
Clan: Lost And Damned
Location: Hell




  •  Member since:
    19 Sep 2023

    • Time spent:
      33d 13h 59m 17s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  11 bugs found

Welcome to alora if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game and hope to see you around getting them gains!


Posted Image


Posted Yesterday, 04:23 PM #7

Kareem Sqr
Global Moderator

Kareem Sqr
Posts: 1,034
Likes: 922
Clan: Alora
Location: Under My Bed




  •  Member since:
    24 Oct 2023

    • Time spent:
      210d 20h 15m 22s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Welcome to Alora mate <3 Nice to meet you! 


Whats-App-Image-2026-07-24-at-16-49-11-(

Vote | Store | Rules | Play | Support | Appeal | 2FA

Donator Benefits | Bug Report | Suggestions | Discord

 

- Promoted to hDNR4Y0.png Server Support on December 18th 2023

- Promoted to wsszlCf.png Server Moderator on January 24th 2024

- Promoted to m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on March 15th 2024

- Resigned from m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on May 29th 2025

- Re Joined the team as m47GP7t.png Senior Moderator on November 2nd 2025

- Promoted to sb5CFxz.png Global Moderator on January 30th 2026


Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM #8

23
Senior Moderator

23
Posts: 271
Likes: 227



  •  Member since:
    24 Mar 2018

    • Time spent:
      56d 18h 22m 12s

  •  Previous username:
    Cmdr Data

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

@Spxnce 

 

Welcome!  I echo what H said, the OSRS wiki is such a good tool.  The Alora CC can help fill in any blanks as well.  There's always people about ready to help!  

 

Glad to have you around, look forward to chatting with you in game.  If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!


Ironman Account: Olllivander




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)