If you are having two-factor authentication issues and need it disabled. Please make a topic here http://www.alora.io/...ssword-support/
Once you've started your topic, include the following information in your post:
Your username your having the issue on
Your MAC and IP Address
Any donation receipts and confirmation emails will be asked for if necessary
Once you've done this, an administrator will get back to you as soon as possible.
For those that don't understand how to get the MAC Address of your device, please refer to the information below.
For Windows Users:
- Open/Run command prompt
- Once open, type in "getmac"
- Copy/screenshot all of the results that show and include them in your thread.
For Mac Users:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple Menu at the top left of your screen
- Choose Wi-Fi from the list of interfaces on the left and click the advanced button
- Choose the Hardware tab, under that you will see the MAC address of your wireless card
For Linux Users:
- As the root user or user with appropriate permissions
- Type "ifconfig -a"
- From the displayed information, find "eth0" (this is the default first Ethernet adapter)
- Locate the number next to the HWaddr. This will be your MAC address
And for those that don't know how to obtain their IP address
- Go to IPChicken.com and copy what it says under "Current IP address"
If you have any furthur questions or are unable to obtain some of this information required, please let us know in the thread so we can assist you with it.
For anyone that needs help setting up their 2fa, please refer to this thread here http://www.alora.io/...tication-guide/