37d 1h 27m 23s

• Previous username:
    Bramboss

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Niutonas

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wozen#9594

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  For the first one i guess.

What are your strengths? - Friendly, attentive, regardful, patient.

What are your weaknesses? -  Sometimes i take things way too seriously.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Everyone is deserved to have a chance to start something new.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 08 April 2021 - 04:12 PM #2362

Stoatie
Super Donator

Stoatie

• Time spent:
      6h 39m 20s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Stoatie

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - No discord (yet)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Unranked atm

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Strudelle

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Never 

What rank are you applying for? - The first rank possible

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge from Osrs

What are your weaknesses? -  Might give an answer to quickly since this server is different

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

Im helping people in alora and tell them to join ice if they have more questions.. also decent pvmer and a nice person in chat... 

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:38 AM #2363

Vespasian
Realism

Vespasian
Clan: #Aftermath

• Time spent:
      12h 50m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Exar Kun#0109

How long have you been in ICE? - Right from the start (on other accounts)

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Nope

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Im active everyday

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Heck yeah

Why would you like to work with us? - because you lot are my 2nd family ya know, #ICE4LIFEBBY

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Im kind, im active mostly everyday and try helping people the best i can when i can

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? 

Discord Tag - Exar Kun#0109

How long have you been in ICE? - Right from the start (on other accounts)

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Nope

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Im active everyday

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Heck yeah

Why would you like to work with us? - because you lot are my 2nd family ya know, #ICE4LIFEBBY

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Im kind, im active mostly everyday and try helping people the best i can when i can

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -  nope thats it

Posted 11 April 2021 - 12:11 PM #2364

White orchid
Ironman

White orchid

• Time spent:
      7h 23s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - White orchid

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - no bank mate

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a long time ago but had went inactive for quite a bit of time

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge from Osrs, pvming skilling i have both a maxed ironman and main account so can help on new players when playing new versions

What are your weaknesses? -  tend to afk alot because of my kids being rambunctious haha

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

Im helping people in alora and tell them to join ice if they have more questions.. also decent pvmer and a nice person in chat helpful when questions are being asked and i may know the answer to it and joining in on clan events etc :) 

Posted 12 April 2021 - 01:27 AM #2365

Brambo
Veteran

Brambo
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      37d 1h 27m 23s

• Previous username:
    Bramboss

• Total level:
    Awards

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - no bank mate

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a long time ago but had went inactive for quite a bit of time

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge from Osrs, pvming skilling i have both a maxed ironman and main account so can help on new players when playing new versions

What are your weaknesses? -  tend to afk alot because of my kids being rambunctious haha

Im helping people in alora and tell them to join ice if they have more questions.. also decent pvmer and a nice person in chat helpful when questions are being asked and i may know the answer to it and joining in on clan events etc :) 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Stoatie

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Strudelle

What are your strengths? - Lots of game knowledge from Osrs

What are your weaknesses? -  Might give an answer to quickly since this server is different

Im helping people in alora and tell them to join ice if they have more questions.. also decent pvmer and a nice person in chat... 

Congratulations!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 13 April 2021 - 10:08 AM #2366

Shader
Elite Ironman

Shader
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      12d 6h 43m 4s

• Previous username:
    Eim shader

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Krv Shader#9284

How long have you been in ICE? - Since November, 2018

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Been a Mod on a different RSPS, IRL leadership position within USMC (Squad Leader)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - General Server Mod duties (manage reports, bans/mutes etc.) IRL employ 2 small teams and advise/teach employment techniques to higher echelons of command 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - At a minimum a couple of hours, though I do have to spend a few weeks away from time to time due to work

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely 

Why would you like to work with us? - I love the ICE clan and I'd love to see it grow. ICE has been my home on Alora since the beginning and now that I've been able to spend more time interacting with people in the clan I've decided I wanted to become more involved with clan activities and helping it grow. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I've been in leadership positions online and in real life as long as I can remember. I've got plenty of communication and management skills due to previous positions on other servers and my real life line of work. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I honestly love this clan. It's been a great community to be a part of and if I can help build it into something even better I'd love to be a part of that for the foreseeable future.  

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:33 AM #2367

Excluded
User

Excluded

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 12m 21s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Excluded

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A while ago 2 months or so

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - PVM/Bossing and TOB

What are your weaknesses? -I guess you can say COX since I have not done it in a while.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am very helpful to new players and try to recruit people who need a place to call home. I am active and have a lot of experience with runescape in general.

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:57 AM #2368

Tanned
Ironman

Tanned
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      3h 19m 6s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Tanned

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tanned#0550

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Advert

What are your strengths? - Skilling and knowledge about the game ^^

What are your weaknesses? - Weakness? That's fear!

Im playing Alora now for a long time, I know a lot about the game and would love to help other ppl :)

Posted 16 April 2021 - 08:21 AM #2369

Brambo
Veteran

Brambo

• Time spent:
      37d 1h 27m 23s

• Previous username:
    Bramboss

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A while ago 2 months or so

What are your strengths? - PVM/Bossing and TOB

What are your weaknesses? -I guess you can say COX since I have not done it in a while.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am very helpful to new players and try to recruit people who need a place to call home. I am active and have a lot of experience with runescape in general.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Tanned

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tanned#0550

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Advert

What are your strengths? - Skilling and knowledge about the game ^^

What are your weaknesses? - Weakness? That's fear!

Im playing Alora now for a long time, I know a lot about the game and would love to help other ppl :)

Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Feel free to message myself or a Recruitment Manager to find out why.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 17 April 2021 - 06:18 PM #2370

Never DC
Hardcore Ironman

Never DC

• Time spent:
      2h 23m 58s

• Total level:

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Never DC (Sargeant or Lieutenant)

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I feel like I deserve this rank because I have been a part of ice since the first day. My other aliases in Ice have been "Solo Woox" "Real Woox" "Elite Woox" and "Why Use Bank"- which I recieved my rank then from Hellish :). I am a very active and loyal clan member, who will constantly go out of his way to assist others as much as possible, and I am always an ear to listen for anyone who needs/wants a friend to talk to, whether this be in-game related or irl related. I recruit often while in-game, and will continue to do so for the remainder of my time on Alora <3

Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely. They are amazing guidelines for the community of Ice to follow.

Why does ICE Interest you? - I am interested in Ice because as one of the original members, it's been very welcoming and nice to return to Alora, and see the CC still standing as one of the best in the game! Something I watched/helped a smidge wee bit on growing, and it's still as strong as ever!

Posted 19 April 2021 - 11:12 AM #2371

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      496d 7h 3m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Never DC (Sargeant or Lieutenant)

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I feel like I deserve this rank because I have been a part of ice since the first day. My other aliases in Ice have been "Solo Woox" "Real Woox" "Elite Woox" and "Why Use Bank"- which I recieved my rank then from Hellish :). I am a very active and loyal clan member, who will constantly go out of his way to assist others as much as possible, and I am always an ear to listen for anyone who needs/wants a friend to talk to, whether this be in-game related or irl related. I recruit often while in-game, and will continue to do so for the remainder of my time on Alora <3

Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely. They are amazing guidelines for the community of Ice to follow.

Why does ICE Interest you? - I am interested in Ice because as one of the original members, it's been very welcoming and nice to return to Alora, and see the CC still standing as one of the best in the game! Something I watched/helped a smidge wee bit on growing, and it's still as strong as ever!

Congratulations!

Posted 27 April 2021 - 02:29 AM #2372

Schizco
Donator

Schizco

• Time spent:
      8h 22m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Schizco

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Suurland#7828

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vespasian

What are your strengths? - Well. i spend like 8 hours daily on my pc. im active! i normaly have Alora on My 2th monitor all day ( even if i play other game's ) am a friendly type an i love a nice chat with people. 

What are your weaknesses? - PvP is by far my weakness. i dont know why but i can't handle the mechanics ( an my english fails me sometimes too ) 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Becuse im active. i am friendly. i follow the rules. and im always in chat! and talking active with others :D!

+__––¯¯––__+SCHIZCO+__––¯¯––__+

0702f26bd7faeeefb0cbf76962693674.gif

ICEGIFYES.gif

Posted 27 April 2021 - 07:11 AM #2373

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      496d 7h 3m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Schizco

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Suurland#7828

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vespasian

What are your strengths? - Well. i spend like 8 hours daily on my pc. im active! i normaly have Alora on My 2th monitor all day ( even if i play other game's ) am a friendly type an i love a nice chat with people. 

What are your weaknesses? - PvP is by far my weakness. i dont know why but i can't handle the mechanics ( an my english fails me sometimes too ) 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Becuse im active. i am friendly. i follow the rules. and im always in chat! and talking active with others :D!

Congratulations!

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:34 PM #2374

caballero
User

caballero

• Time spent:
      9m 51s

Account Name (IGN) - dancabper

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dancabper·6267

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - I try to help on whatever I can

What are your weaknesses? - I don't really have a lot of time to play

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm fairly new to the game so I thought that aplying for the lowest rank was a good idea

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:32 PM #2375

Excluded
User

Excluded

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 12m 21s

• Total level:

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - over a week ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - PVM, Skilling and TOB

What are your weaknesses? - COX, PK

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am an active person who helps new players and answers all questions that I can when people ask.  I have been playing runescape since 05 so I have a vast knowledge when it comes to the game. Always willing to help teach TOB.

Posted 30 April 2021 - 08:52 PM #2376

HCD
Ironman

HCD

• Time spent:
      16h 19m 3s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - HCIM HCD
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Im a dedicated Hcim, and love the game mode , ive learnt alot threw many servers and osrs and love to challenge myself with new content and hope to help other players with the gamemodes we have 
  • Do you agree with our rules? - 100% 
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - A ironman Community is a perfect home for me to help other and learn more about the gamemode and mechaincs for top tier content with other like minded players 

Posted 01 May 2021 - 07:20 AM #2377

Brambo
Veteran

Brambo

• Time spent:
      37d 1h 27m 23s

• Previous username:
    Bramboss

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - dancabper

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dancabper·6267

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - I try to help on whatever I can

What are your weaknesses? - I don't really have a lot of time to play

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm fairly new to the game so I thought that aplying for the lowest rank was a good idea

Congratulations!

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - over a week ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - PVM, Skilling and TOB

What are your weaknesses? - COX, PK

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am an active person who helps new players and answers all questions that I can when people ask.  I have been playing runescape since 05 so I have a vast knowledge when it comes to the game. Always willing to help teach TOB.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - HCIM HCD
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Im a dedicated Hcim, and love the game mode , ive learnt alot threw many servers and osrs and love to challenge myself with new content and hope to help other players with the gamemodes we have 
  • Do you agree with our rules? - 100% 
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - A ironman Community is a perfect home for me to help other and learn more about the gamemode and mechaincs for top tier content with other like minded players 

Congratulations!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 02 May 2021 - 03:08 AM #2378

The gimp
Group Ironman

The gimp

• Time spent:
      16h 27m 42s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - The gimp

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sloth#1030

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit/1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A but I like Arosa :)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Technically May 2020 but I came back to the game and got my original rank back sometime in the past week or so. 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/2 bananas 

What are your strengths? - I grind an absurd amount when I have goals in mind and I'm always open to learning new things, preferably PVM. I also try to be open minded when talking to people and absorb info to be a better all-around player. Also, my name.

What are your weaknesses? - If I don't have a goal(s) in mind, I'm probably not gonna do much other than afk skill/talk in chat.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - It's almost been a year and I don't wanna be the longest reigning 1 banana of all time. I also have shown I'm loyal to ICE since my first instinct when returning to Alora was rejoining. Also, my name.

Posted 02 May 2021 - 08:34 AM #2379

Sagacious

Veteran

Sagacious

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 38m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Sagacious

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Corecollapse#7236

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A (I saw a yell back in the day I think that's how I found out the CC)

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I've been playing Alora for quite a while so I got game knowledge, and I'm a kind person.

What are your weaknesses? - I might be too quiet at times and my activity floats a lot.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know honestly, Strudelle keeps harrassing me to apply for it. :( Smiley face since 2018... :rolleyes: On a more serious note I've been a part ICE for a very long time and never really thought about applying for a rank before. Maybe it is time to do so.

Posted 02 May 2021 - 08:46 PM #2380

White orchid
Ironman

White orchid

• Time spent:
      7h 23s

• Total level:

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - white orchid#5222

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? no bank mate

When did you last apply for a rank? i cant remember when it was that applied for my last rank 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/2 bananas 

What are your strengths? - I'm a very dedicated person when i set a goal i work towards it until i achieve it, i love pvming and doing group activity's with the clan and other players 

What are your weaknesses? - i'm not very good at pking at all i couldn't pk to save my own life in the wilderness >.<

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i've been in the clan chat  for a while now i had a rank at one point and lost it due to inactivity but have been alot more active now i achieved my rank back and since then have been doing alot with the clan and helping when i can im  here for a looong time not a short time :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)