• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - White orchid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - white orchid#5222

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? no bank mate

When did you last apply for a rank? i cant remember when it was that applied for my last rank 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/2 bananas 

What are your strengths? - I'm a very dedicated person when i set a goal i work towards it until i achieve it, i love pvming and doing group activity's with the clan and other players 

What are your weaknesses? - i'm not very good at pking at all i couldn't pk to save my own life in the wilderness >.<

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i've been in the clan chat  for a while now i had a rank at one point and lost it due to inactivity but have been alot more active now i achieved my rank back and since then have been doing alot with the clan and helping when i can im  here for a looong time not a short time :D 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) - The gimp

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sloth#1030

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit/1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A but I like Arosa :)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Technically May 2020 but I came back to the game and got my original rank back sometime in the past week or so. 

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/2 bananas 

What are your strengths? - I grind an absurd amount when I have goals in mind and I'm always open to learning new things, preferably PVM. I also try to be open minded when talking to people and absorb info to be a better all-around player. Also, my name.

What are your weaknesses? - If I don't have a goal(s) in mind, I'm probably not gonna do much other than afk skill/talk in chat.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - It's almost been a year and I don't wanna be the longest reigning 1 banana of all time. I also have shown I'm loyal to ICE since my first instinct when returning to Alora was rejoining. Also, my name.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Sagacious

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Corecollapse#7236

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A (I saw a yell back in the day I think that's how I found out the CC)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I've been playing Alora for quite a while so I got game knowledge, and I'm a kind person.

What are your weaknesses? - I might be too quiet at times and my activity floats a lot.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know honestly, Strudelle keeps harrassing me to apply for it. :( Smiley face since 2018... :rolleyes: On a more serious note I've been a part ICE for a very long time and never really thought about applying for a rank before. Maybe it is time to do so.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted 04 May 2021 - 06:51 AM #2382

CH Peche
Group Ironman

CH Peche

• Time spent:
      1d 1h 49m 48s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - CH Peche (Started last sunday)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Am in Discord, wont post my tag here

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Arosa

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal I guess?

What are your strengths? - I know alot about osrs (done everything on my osrs ironman - tob, cox etc.)

What are your weaknesses? - WoW TBC Classic

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im an active and good runescape player and I'm an enrichment for your clan.

Posted 04 May 2021 - 11:46 PM #2383

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CH Peche (Started last sunday)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Am in Discord, wont post my tag here

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Arosa

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal I guess?

What are your strengths? - I know alot about osrs (done everything on my osrs ironman - tob, cox etc.)

What are your weaknesses? - WoW TBC Classic

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im an active and good runescape player and I'm an enrichment for your clan.

Congratulations!

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:38 PM #2384

Mr Paddi
Elite Ironman

Mr Paddi

• Time spent:
      16h 42m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mr Paddi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - /

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Phyros

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th October 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Know a lot about osrs / playing since 2010

What are your weaknesses? - too much :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im an active player, loves to help and always nice and kind

Posted 07 May 2021 - 12:37 AM #2385

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mr Paddi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - /

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Phyros

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 20th October 2020

What are your strengths? - Know a lot about osrs / playing since 2010

What are your weaknesses? - too much :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im an active player, loves to help and always nice and kind

Congratulations!

Posted 07 May 2021 - 11:58 AM #2386

samw
Group Ironman

samw

• Time spent:
      3h 58m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) -Samw

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -scott dog25#8779

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - high groupie

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -8+ months ago i think

What rank are you applying for? -sergeant 

What are your strengths? -pvming

What are your weaknesses? -pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i love the chat and always willing to help and answer people who has questions

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:52 AM #2387

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -Samw

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -scott dog25#8779

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - high groupie

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -8+ months ago i think

What rank are you applying for? -sergeant 

What are your strengths? -pvming

What are your weaknesses? -pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i love the chat and always willing to help and answer people who has questions

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:45 AM #2388

omet
Super Donator

omet

• Time spent:
      13h 4m 19s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -omet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -GIn_Jin#4483

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - arosa 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recquit

What are your strengths? - skilling and afk

What are your weaknesses? -pking/ duel arena

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I always help when i can, I'm active 24/7, I respect other members of the clan.

Posted 13 May 2021 - 01:10 AM #2389

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -omet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -GIn_Jin#4483

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - arosa 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recquit

What are your strengths? - skilling and afk

What are your weaknesses? -pking/ duel arena

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I always help when i can, I'm active 24/7, I respect other members of the clan.

Congratulations!

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:51 AM #2390

Goobs2
Group Ironman

Goobs2

• Time spent:
      9h 21m

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Goobs2#6311

How long have you been in ICE? - ive been in the cc for 3 months

What position are you applying for? - corporal

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - no

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 1-4 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? - alora has bought back my love for osrs. just maxed and want to fiind a group to pvm and chill with

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - been playing since 2005 - although im not a season pvmer i have played loads and pick up thing pretty  quickly, i have 1000s of kills on all solo bosses never had a clan to really do cox or tob with tho.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i look forward to getting involved more with the clan

Posted 19 May 2021 - 05:43 AM #2391

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Goobs2#6311

How long have you been in ICE? - ive been in the cc for 3 months

What position are you applying for? - corporal

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 1-4 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? - alora has bought back my love for osrs. just maxed and want to fiind a group to pvm and chill with

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - been playing since 2005 - although im not a season pvmer i have played loads and pick up thing pretty  quickly, i have 1000s of kills on all solo bosses never had a clan to really do cox or tob with tho.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i look forward to getting involved more with the clan

Congratulations!

Posted 19 May 2021 - 04:49 PM #2392

Minken
Group Ironman

Minken
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 21h 42m 5s

• Previous username:
    GIM Mini

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Mini#1273

How long have you been in ICE? - 7 months

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I have not. 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Currently i am working on maxing, and being active in Ice cc helping folks out.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes. If i am able to attend them i will be there.

Why would you like to work with us? - Yes mam (KP)

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - As of now, i have no clue. But i would like to contribute to the service that ICE cc can comply to newcomers.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nothing other than i am coming for you fitt  :ph34r:

ICEGIFYES.gif

Posted 22 May 2021 - 04:35 PM #2393

Dirty Flesh
Super Donator

Dirty Flesh

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 12m 52s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - DirtyFlesh#8377

How long have you been in ICE? - since i first made my account a few days ago, saw someone adervtise the cc.

What position are you applying for? - just the rank above smiley :)

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - yea, in the main game i was a captain of a very succesful pvm cc,, on top of that i also made a very succesful cc of my own that ran great for about 2 years.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - recruitment, plan events, make discord use-able, also was in charge of ranks but i had some friends help when it became too much. also if there was any drama i always took care of it, asked them to settle down etc, take it to whispers, or shoot even talk about it like men on discord voice chat.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - it varies, when i first found out about alora, i played for about 14 hours, and today ive been playing for a long time too, so 5-7 hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - absolutely, its hard to be in a clan that doesnt communicate with discord. 

Why would you like to work with us? - so we can just help eachother out, have fun, teach people things, teach me things, idk man ccs are like family and its always nice to be apart of one.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im really funny you guys will find out. i know alot about the game and all sorts of pvm, i can teach people bosses if they dont know, etc.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - um im 27, i live in the united states, im a really nice guy, sometimes my hearts too big, sometimes i can be a troll but i do it to make people laugh.

Posted 25 May 2021 - 05:19 PM #2394

Elite Master
Classic

Elite Master

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 8m 36s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  Xyo#5686

How long have you been in ICE? - about two and a half months. Elite Master/ Excluded

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+ hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - absolutely

Why would you like to work with us? - After spending time in this cc, it is the place I want to be and want to able to give as I have been given the oppurtinity to be here and be part of such an amazing community. I want to help build and keep making the cc grow.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I am an active member, always willing to help and I am a good team player that will do what is necessary to help the cc. I can help teach and organize raid parties so new players can learn them. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nothing else to say :)

Posted 26 May 2021 - 01:07 AM #2395

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - DirtyFlesh#8377

How long have you been in ICE? - since i first made my account a few days ago, saw someone adervtise the cc.

What position are you applying for? - just the rank above smiley :)

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - yea, in the main game i was a captain of a very succesful pvm cc,, on top of that i also made a very succesful cc of my own that ran great for about 2 years.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - recruitment, plan events, make discord use-able, also was in charge of ranks but i had some friends help when it became too much. also if there was any drama i always took care of it, asked them to settle down etc, take it to whispers, or shoot even talk about it like men on discord voice chat.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - it varies, when i first found out about alora, i played for about 14 hours, and today ive been playing for a long time too, so 5-7 hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - absolutely, its hard to be in a clan that doesnt communicate with discord. 

Why would you like to work with us? - so we can just help eachother out, have fun, teach people things, teach me things, idk man ccs are like family and its always nice to be apart of one.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im really funny you guys will find out. i know alot about the game and all sorts of pvm, i can teach people bosses if they dont know, etc.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - um im 27, i live in the united states, im a really nice guy, sometimes my hearts too big, sometimes i can be a troll but i do it to make people laugh.

Congratulations!

Posted 26 May 2021 - 04:15 AM #2396

Iron Right
Super Donator

Iron Right

• Time spent:
      1h 28m 18s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Right

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - KoenBasti#6514

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - First apply

What rank are you applying for? - Rankup

What are your strengths? - Active in cc, want to help people if possible

What are your weaknesses? - I am to strong to be weak

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Yes

Posted 26 May 2021 - 04:45 AM #2397

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Right

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - KoenBasti#6514

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - First apply

What rank are you applying for? - Rankup

What are your strengths? - Active in cc, want to help people if possible

What are your weaknesses? - I am to strong to be weak

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Yes

Congratulations!

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:43 PM #2398

GylleGris
Master Donator

GylleGris
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 4h 14m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GylleGris

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - GylleGris#6969

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Bobaganousch

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 26th October 2020

What are your strengths? - Been playing Alora for a while, know a bit. (I also got the Kraken pet before Arosa)

What are your weaknesses? - I watch too many series and afk too much whilst doing slayer, so I usually die to the weakest mobs around.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know honestly, from the bottom of my heart I just like being a part of ICE, whether or not I have a big rank doesn't really matter to me. I do however want to get more responsibility, therefor I sometimes advertise in yell and I usually answer questions people have in CC. I am also quite an active user of the Clan chat, and I love being part of the ICE Community.

Vw6TNZX.png?width=676&height=676

Posted 28 May 2021 - 04:55 AM #2399

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 8h 14m 10s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GylleGris

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - GylleGris#6969

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Bobaganousch

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 26th October 2020

What are your strengths? - Been playing Alora for a while, know a bit. (I also got the Kraken pet before Arosa)

What are your weaknesses? - I watch too many series and afk too much whilst doing slayer, so I usually die to the weakest mobs around.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know honestly, from the bottom of my heart I just like being a part of ICE, whether or not I have a big rank doesn't really matter to me. I do however want to get more responsibility, therefor I sometimes advertise in yell and I usually answer questions people have in CC. I am also quite an active user of the Clan chat, and I love being part of the ICE Community.

Congratulations!

Posted 31 May 2021 - 05:50 PM #2400

A U T I S T
Elite Ironman

A U T I S T

• Time spent:
      14h 41m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Autism
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 years ago, was EIM Mar but quit :(
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - I nolife this to concerning levels, always happy to help
What are your weaknesses? - my brain deletes all knowledge if I don't play for 2 years. I didn't play for 2 years. I am relearning EVERYTHING
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I ask for help so often I might as well do it on a formal basis. Jokes aside, I like helping and have been grinding ever since I restarted alora last week. No intentions of stopping any time soon. I made a lot of friends in ICE back when I played, and am looking forward to making new ones :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)