High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Boldest

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Genesix#1311

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Minken

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - clicking on pixels, friendly, good problem solver, great dedication, always willing to help when and where i can

What are your weaknesses? - having a filter when people are being that kind of person

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Although i am new to ICE, and Alora as a whole, i feel like this will be a place i will love to play. I am an RS3 main, however this feels much more fun. Being accepted as a member of the clan, i feel as if i could add to the overall atmosphere of the clan and all members, bringing more friendliness, and helpfullness, to everyone ICE plays with. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 26 June 2021 - 01:32 AM #2422

GylleGris
Master Donator

GylleGris
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 4h 14m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -  GylleGris#6969

How long have you been in ICE? - Since September 2020

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I work as a leader of a group of 8 people, however they're all very competent people so I don't really lead, I just hold a title.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Paperwork, tasking and keeping track of my associates and reporting to people in higher posistions about progress.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I do my best to find time to lurk on discord and play a bit of alora each day. I usually use 100% of my time online on alora in the ICE cc.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes sir, but I'd like heads up warnings atleast 24 hours in advance so I would be able to scheduele it.

Why would you like to work with us? - I like every person I've come across in ICE and the community that's been created is somewhere I can feel appreciated, and therefor my loyalty is with ICE.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I believe what's been said above would suffice, I also think outside the box in a few occassions, to figure out newer ways to deal with problems at hand.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - My work scheduele can change from 1 day to another, and there might be times when I would be needed and would need to take time in absence.

Vw6TNZX.png?width=676&height=676

Posted 26 June 2021 - 03:20 PM #2423

Klam
Ironman

Klam

• Time spent:
      13d 6h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    HC Klam

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - HC Klam

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dumling#7004

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  some noob called @High groupie 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - maybe 6 months ago, idk

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant :o

What are your strengths? - I love to chat, always answering people, trynna be as helpful as I can.

What are your weaknesses? - Not very active atm cuz of school and need to learn high level pvm

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Helpful in any way I can, been in ICE for years. I was in "ironman OG" before ICE ;) 

Drops and achievements:

Spoiler

Posted 26 June 2021 - 03:38 PM #2424

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  some noob called @High groupie 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - maybe 6 months ago, idk

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant :o

What are your strengths? - I love to chat, always answering people, trynna be as helpful as I can.

What are your weaknesses? - Not very active atm cuz of school and need to learn high level pvm

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Helpful in any way I can, been in ICE for years. I was in "ironman OG" before ICE ;) 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted 26 June 2021 - 04:26 PM #2425

Iron Leduc
Ironman

Iron Leduc

• Time spent:
      1d 21h 15m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron leduc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NovaWarlock#8265

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Just basic start rank

What are your strengths? - a good understanding of OSRS as I have played runescape since 05

What are your weaknesses? - I can get bored quick, but usually just switch what I am doing. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would love a basic recruit rank to start my path with Alora and ICE!

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:32 AM #2426

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron leduc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NovaWarlock#8265

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Just basic start rank

What are your strengths? - a good understanding of OSRS as I have played runescape since 05

What are your weaknesses? - I can get bored quick, but usually just switch what I am doing. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would love a basic recruit rank to start my path with Alora and ICE!

Congratulations!

Posted 28 June 2021 - 05:52 AM #2427

fiji water
Legendary Donator

fiji water

• Time spent:
      5d 17h 20m 38s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Fiji

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Juicebox#9617

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Roughly a year or two ago, I've been a long lasting member of the clan

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Activity, game IQ, friendliness within the clan and eagerness to help others, I excel in PVM content

What are your weaknesses? - PVP based content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank because I am a veteran to both Alora as well as this community, I've been a member of the clan since my first year on Alora in 2017 on the account @fiji water  (this is the account I was a ranked member on) and during my time within the clan I've always kept to myself and avoided any confrontations, I've done everything I could to be friendly and helpful to each and every clan member, and do everything I can during interactions with players outside of the clan to get them to join the clan as well as to keep a good reputation for everyone within the clan.

RuKvrYM.jpg

Posted 28 June 2021 - 06:25 AM #2428

Scarwrld
User

Scarwrld
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 6m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Scarwrld

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Scar#9633

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gyllegris

What are your strengths? - I'm an older adult who is respectful and understands how to talk to different people. Also very active in the game of Alora, since my time joining the server. Almost 48 hours of in game time in just my time of joining about a week ago. I'm online daily and I try and befriend everyone I come across. ICE is the only clan I've been in and I plan to stick around for the entirety of my game time. I prefer to build connections over in-game wealth. Lastly, I really just like to have an enjoyable experience playing and want everyone else too also!

What are your weaknesses? - I am newer to the server. Joined about a week ago. So I'm still learning the ins and outs on the differences of the server vs normal OSRS. But I believe that will come in time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I plan to stick around and play this server for awhile and I want to build a reputation with a clan. I feel as I can be a friendly, helpful person as I learn more about the server. I'm online everyday for many hours and can be an asset in group events as well as group contests. This should be just the start of my bond with this clan with much more to come in time. 

Clan: Ice

Normal: Scarwrld

Iron: Dunkasarus

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:46 AM #2429

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Fiji

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Juicebox#9617

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Roughly a year or two ago, I've been a long lasting member of the clan

What are your strengths? - Activity, game IQ, friendliness within the clan and eagerness to help others, I excel in PVM content

What are your weaknesses? - PVP based content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank because I am a veteran to both Alora as well as this community, I've been a member of the clan since my first year on Alora in 2017 on the account @fiji water  (this is the account I was a ranked member on) and during my time within the clan I've always kept to myself and avoided any confrontations, I've done everything I could to be friendly and helpful to each and every clan member, and do everything I can during interactions with players outside of the clan to get them to join the clan as well as to keep a good reputation for everyone within the clan.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Scarwrld

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Scar#9633

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gyllegris

What are your strengths? - I'm an older adult who is respectful and understands how to talk to different people. Also very active in the game of Alora, since my time joining the server. Almost 48 hours of in game time in just my time of joining about a week ago. I'm online daily and I try and befriend everyone I come across. ICE is the only clan I've been in and I plan to stick around for the entirety of my game time. I prefer to build connections over in-game wealth. Lastly, I really just like to have an enjoyable experience playing and want everyone else too also!

What are your weaknesses? - I am newer to the server. Joined about a week ago. So I'm still learning the ins and outs on the differences of the server vs normal OSRS. But I believe that will come in time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I plan to stick around and play this server for awhile and I want to build a reputation with a clan. I feel as I can be a friendly, helpful person as I learn more about the server. I'm online everyday for many hours and can be an asset in group events as well as group contests. This should be just the start of my bond with this clan with much more to come in time. 

Congratulations!

Posted 28 June 2021 - 12:19 PM #2430

SquareHammer
Ultimate Ironman

SquareHammer

• Time spent:
      43m 56s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - SquareHammer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Normad88#8425

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  G

What are your strengths? - I am an easy person to get along with, I am determined, and I love to communicate with others.

What are your weaknesses? - I am stubborn, going along with my strength of determination. I sometimes tend too long to the finer details until I am satisfied with the results, or I complete a task. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am new to this server, but always willing to learn. I believe that I am qualified for the rank of Recruit because I have knowledge of RuneScape and could help others in need. I love to have fun and drive conversations in a funny, but friendly environment. I have come from other RSPS before, but found my home finally. I love this server and am looking forward to watching it (as well as the community) grow even further.

Posted 28 June 2021 - 03:26 PM #2431

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - SquareHammer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Normad88#8425

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  G

What are your strengths? - I am an easy person to get along with, I am determined, and I love to communicate with others.

What are your weaknesses? - I am stubborn, going along with my strength of determination. I sometimes tend too long to the finer details until I am satisfied with the results, or I complete a task. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am new to this server, but always willing to learn. I believe that I am qualified for the rank of Recruit because I have knowledge of RuneScape and could help others in need. I love to have fun and drive conversations in a funny, but friendly environment. I have come from other RSPS before, but found my home finally. I love this server and am looking forward to watching it (as well as the community) grow even further.

Congratulations!

Posted 30 June 2021 - 03:12 PM #2432

2hr
User

2hr

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 53m 39s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - 2hr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  2Hr#9502

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 6-20-2021

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Im able to talk myself out of anything. Also im Good Looking.

What are your weaknesses? - The Sun Because i never go outside.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I deserve this rank because ive been in the clan chat all week trying to help people as much as i can. I also would love to be apart of this clan in the future and for the long run. Im going to do my best with hosting events and trying to get bossing to become a big part of the clans day to day.

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:12 AM #2433

Iron Sainzz
Group Ironman

Iron Sainzz

• Time spent:
      1d 7h 35m 48s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Sainzz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sainzz-#4136

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

What are your strengths? - I really like bossing :)

What are your weaknesses? - I need to learn pk :D im horrible pker :D

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i played alorea years ago and now i started again. i want recruit rank bcs then i can do events, that seems rly fun :)

Posted 02 July 2021 - 01:39 AM #2434

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 1h 1m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Sainzz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sainzz-#4136

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

What are your strengths? - I really like bossing :)

What are your weaknesses? - I need to learn pk :D im horrible pker :D

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i played alorea years ago and now i started again. i want recruit rank bcs then i can do events, that seems rly fun :)

Congratulations!

Posted 03 July 2021 - 09:11 AM #2435

Yozen
Group Ironman

Yozen

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 28m 56s

• Total level:

What is your current rank? Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? 21/06/21

What rank are you applying for? Corporal/Sergeant at the staffs discretion :)

What are your strengths? Very actively playing (6+hours a day since starting) always in CC whether it be casual chatting, helping members with any questions they may have, showing them where things are etc now that I have more in game knowledge experience of the server.

What are your weaknesses? As stated in my first application for recruit, there are still things I need to learn in game however much less comparatively to then.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. I believe I deserve this rank up as I have been very active within the clan since joining and have always looked to help out other members where I can, I wish to continue to do so however want to keep ranking up towards the goal of having a staff rank and growing this clan within my best capabilities!

Posted 03 July 2021 - 10:03 AM #2436

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 1h 1m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

When did you last apply for a rank? 21/06/21

What rank are you applying for? Corporal/Sergeant at the staffs discretion :)

What are your strengths? Very actively playing (6+hours a day since starting) always in CC whether it be casual chatting, helping members with any questions they may have, showing them where things are etc now that I have more in game knowledge experience of the server.

What are your weaknesses? As stated in my first application for recruit, there are still things I need to learn in game however much less comparatively to then.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. I believe I deserve this rank up as I have been very active within the clan since joining and have always looked to help out other members where I can, I wish to continue to do so however want to keep ranking up towards the goal of having a staff rank and growing this clan within my best capabilities!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted 03 July 2021 - 10:23 PM #2437

G
Elite Ironman

G
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 21h 2m 11s

• Previous username:
    Kid Trunks

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

G

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

kurisu#6969

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Sergeant

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

Can't recall. Created account quite a while ago.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

June 19th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?

Rank +1 at the discretion of Arosa

What are your strengths?

Daily activity, VERY active within #ICE and Forums now, Playing on all versions of the game so I can help out in every playstyle on alts etc, previous strengths mentioned in prior rank requests

What are your weaknesses?

Lack of Raids KC

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

I would love to see #ICE grow in numbers and valor through my direct involvement

* I'm flexing a 2166 total on EIM

* I'm seeing a lot of new members joining ICE and have remained in DAILY contact with many of the entirety of the clan from all timezones.

* I've completed all diaries + quests as well and have a great understanding of where/how to necessary gear & equipment.

* Active accounts on all gamemodes :)

* Currently beginning to increase activity within our #ICE discord and have a lot of cool plans for our community

Comp_1.gif

Spoon Collection
Spoiler

Posted 05 July 2021 - 09:02 PM #2438

Santo
Donator

Santo

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 43m 14s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Santo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - gabriehhh#6040

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Coochiecrumb

What are your strengths? - Pvming and Pking

What are your weaknesses? -  Slow internet conexion 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I been active the past days on the cc and i've been enjoying it

Posted 05 July 2021 - 11:41 PM #2439

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      497d 1h 1m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Santo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - gabriehhh#6040

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Coochiecrumb

What are your strengths? - Pvming and Pking

What are your weaknesses? -  Slow internet conexion 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I been active the past days on the cc and i've been enjoying it

Congratulations!

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:42 AM #2440

Yozen
Group Ironman

Yozen

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 28m 56s

• Total level:

When did you last apply for a rank? 04/07/21

What rank are you applying for? Sergeant as per High Groupies suggestion

What are your strengths? Still Very actively playing (6+hours a day since starting)I'm sure most regularly active members can attest to this, always in CC whether it be casual chatting, helping members with any questions they may have, showing them where things are etc now that I have more in game knowledge experience of the server.

What are your weaknesses? As stated in my previous applications for recruit and Corporal there are still things I need to learn in game however much less comparatively to then ( I also have my Ahrims robeskirt now :D )

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

As stated above, High groupie Suggested  I apply for a rank up, I wish to continue to grow ICE however and wherever possible whilst gaining the knowledge and Experience, aiming for a staff rank and growing this clan within my best capabilities!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)