Kid Trunks

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

G

(Formerly "Kid Trunks")

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

kurisu#6969

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

Can't recall. Created account quite a while ago.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

November 16th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?

Corporal/Sergeant at the discretion of the Clan owner(s)

What are your strengths?

General Game knowledge, daily activity ( Consistently logging 3+ hours in-game daily for about a month now ), I'm residing within North America and understand that several members of ICE are active across the globe so perhaps my presence would better serve new N/A members

What are your weaknesses?

Lack of end-game gear but working towards those slowly.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

* I'm flexing a ~1930 total on EIM

* I'm seeing a lot of new members joining ICE and have remained in contact with many of the pre-existing members.

* I've completed all diaries + quests as well and have a great understanding of where/how to necessary gear & equipment.

Comp_1.gif

Spoon Collection
Spoiler

Posted 03 June 2021 - 11:34 PM #2402

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Autism
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 years ago, was EIM Mar but quit :(
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - I nolife this to concerning levels, always happy to help
What are your weaknesses? - my brain deletes all knowledge if I don't play for 2 years. I didn't play for 2 years. I am relearning EVERYTHING
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I ask for help so often I might as well do it on a formal basis. Jokes aside, I like helping and have been grinding ever since I restarted alora last week. No intentions of stopping any time soon. I made a lot of friends in ICE back when I played, and am looking forward to making new ones :)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:35 AM #2403

Edward Blom
Ironman

Edward Blom
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      34m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Edward Blom

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - teexaz#3282

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - one banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember

What rank are you applying for? - two banana

What are your strengths? - positive

What are your weaknesses? - Dont play alot, 0 game know ledge

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i enjoy my stay in cc

Posted 07 June 2021 - 09:17 AM #2404

Deathlypvmer
User

Deathlypvmer

• Time spent:
      1d 19h 6m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - deathlypvmer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -pabloramos#8470

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What rank are you applying for? - corporal 

What are your strengths? - I'm a quick learner

What are your weaknesses? - only day to be couple hours a day

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm just looking for a chill clan to join, a community that's helpful and run some raids with and help expand my knowledge of this server 

Posted 07 June 2021 - 09:38 AM #2405

q13
Group Ironman

q13

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 32m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Memento Mori (smope) at the time

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - long ago around may of 2020(such a weak mistype by a year whaha) when I played like 4 months :D been in ice for over a year now

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - friendly and I try to be helpful when possible. even hosted a few events with ice :D cause love yall cuties <3

What are your weaknesses? - uh I really dont know I guess I can be a bit of a D*** if i am in a crap mood but that if ever only shows on voice with people I know that can handle me in those moods. otherwise my main flaw would be I sometimes just need a month break. but I always come back tho in the end kinda like a flu.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well active friendly been in ice for quite a while now. sometimes host some events cause love yall. but honestly the people that decide should pretty much know me since they play on ice and I am active in CC when I am online playing alora.

Posted 07 June 2021 - 11:42 AM #2406

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

G

(Formerly "Kid Trunks")

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

kurisu#6969

Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

November 16th, 2020

Corporal/Sergeant at the discretion of the Clan owner(s)

What are your strengths?

General Game knowledge, daily activity ( Consistently logging 3+ hours in-game daily for about a month now ), I'm residing within North America and understand that several members of ICE are active across the globe so perhaps my presence would better serve new N/A members

Lack of end-game gear but working towards those slowly.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

* I'm flexing a ~1930 total on EIM

* I'm seeing a lot of new members joining ICE and have remained in contact with many of the pre-existing members.

* I've completed all diaries + quests as well and have a great understanding of where/how to necessary gear & equipment.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) -  Edward Blom

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - teexaz#3282

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - one banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember

What rank are you applying for? - two banana

What are your strengths? - positive

What are your weaknesses? - Dont play alot, 0 game know ledge

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i enjoy my stay in cc

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - deathlypvmer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -pabloramos#8470

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What rank are you applying for? - corporal 

What are your strengths? - I'm a quick learner

What are your weaknesses? - only day to be couple hours a day

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm just looking for a chill clan to join, a community that's helpful and run some raids with and help expand my knowledge of this server 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Memento Mori (smope) at the time

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - long ago around may of 2020(such a weak mistype by a year whaha) when I played like 4 months :D been in ice for over a year now

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - friendly and I try to be helpful when possible. even hosted a few events with ice :D cause love yall cuties <3

What are your weaknesses? - uh I really dont know I guess I can be a bit of a D*** if i am in a crap mood but that if ever only shows on voice with people I know that can handle me in those moods. otherwise my main flaw would be I sometimes just need a month break. but I always come back tho in the end kinda like a flu.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well active friendly been in ice for quite a while now. sometimes host some events cause love yall. but honestly the people that decide should pretty much know me since they play on ice and I am active in CC when I am online playing alora.

Congratulations!

• q13 likes this

Posted 10 June 2021 - 07:28 AM #2407

GylleGris
Master Donator

GylleGris

• Time spent:
      8d 4h 14m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GylleGris

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - GylleGris#6969

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Bobaganousch

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 27 May 2021

What rank are you applying for? - What ever you might think I deserve

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of game knowledge, I help out in CC, I try my best to help players out who's a member of ICE and I advertise whenever there's no one else online to do it.

What are your weaknesses? - Theatre of Blood and new content such as fishing boss I haven't come around to study the mechanics of.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know man, Arosa and Minken told me to apply for a rank up, so please just give me whatever rank you feel like I deserve:)

Vw6TNZX.png?width=676&height=676

Posted 11 June 2021 - 12:04 AM #2408

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GylleGris

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - GylleGris#6969

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Bobaganousch

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 27 May 2021

What rank are you applying for? - What ever you might think I deserve

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of game knowledge, I help out in CC, I try my best to help players out who's a member of ICE and I advertise whenever there's no one else online to do it.

What are your weaknesses? - Theatre of Blood and new content such as fishing boss I haven't come around to study the mechanics of.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know man, Arosa and Minken told me to apply for a rank up, so please just give me whatever rank you feel like I deserve:)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted 13 June 2021 - 10:22 PM #2409

Iron Migo
Ironman

Iron Migo
Clan: ICE ICE BABY

• Time spent:
      3d 7h 25m 14s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Migo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MigoOk#8462

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 24 August 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal? The one above recruit.

What are your strengths? - Extensive knowledge on osrs and alora been playing since 2018 atleast. Laid back and try to help when I can. Very adaptable to situations and quick mentally. I love pvming mostly but I would say just dedication to long grinds.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes have trouble believing in myself to be able to do certain things which takes me a little longer to try say like different pvm bosses BUT I am getting alot more confident. I'm not that strong with raids. But I am learning

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try my best to help people when I'm able to, I'm also very active on prety much 4 hours a day, everyday (gotta get them daily's). I'm willing to go out of my way to figure out something someone can't figure out themselves. Also try to engage as much as possible.

No more baaaaaaad energyyyyy

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:03 AM #2410

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Migo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MigoOk#8462

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 24 August 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal? The one above recruit.

What are your strengths? - Extensive knowledge on osrs and alora been playing since 2018 atleast. Laid back and try to help when I can. Very adaptable to situations and quick mentally. I love pvming mostly but I would say just dedication to long grinds.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes have trouble believing in myself to be able to do certain things which takes me a little longer to try say like different pvm bosses BUT I am getting alot more confident. I'm not that strong with raids. But I am learning

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try my best to help people when I'm able to, I'm also very active on prety much 4 hours a day, everyday (gotta get them daily's). I'm willing to go out of my way to figure out something someone can't figure out themselves. Also try to engage as much as possible.

Congratulations!

Posted 18 June 2021 - 12:50 AM #2411

Coochiecrumb
Group Ironman

Coochiecrumb

• Time spent:
      14h 26m 32s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - hoopthot (coochiecrumb) #1327

How long have you been in ICE? - Since 2018

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - If my memory serves me, on Tankhead I believe the highest I got was Sgt.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -N/A just Sgt duties that I do currently, helping people, Advertising CC in Yell.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - about 3-5 hours depending on work schedule, if I'm off I can be on around 6 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes

Why would you like to work with us? -I've been in ICE since I joined Alora in 2018 and it's completely changed how I've viewed the server in the upmost positive way, I look forward to coming on to talk in the CC and see my friends, talking basically the entire time im on, and meeting a bunch of new faces since I've returned, and Groupie has really pushed me to become apart of the team and I think it's time I took a step forward.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -I'm really easy to get along with and always loved helping people, I can be a lot sometimes but I can use it to an advantage in helping people and going above and beyond.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Tbh, in my 15 years playing Runescape and Private Servers I've never gotten into a CC in either of them, but once I joined ICE back in 2018 it was incredible the people i've met and became friends with over this server and clan, and it will forever hold a place in my heart (corny but true).

Posted 19 June 2021 - 08:16 PM #2412

G
Elite Ironman

G
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 21h 2m 11s

• Previous username:
    Kid Trunks

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

G

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

kurisu#6969

Corporal

June 3rd, 2020

Rank +1/+2 at the discretion of Arosa

What are your strengths?

Daily activity, VERY active within #ICE and Forums now, Playing on all versions of the game so I can help out in every playstyle on alts etc, previous strengths mentioned in prior rank requests

Lack of Raids KC

I would love to see #ICE grow in numbers and valor through my direct involvement

* I'm flexing a 2059 total on EIM

* I'm seeing a lot of new members joining ICE and have remained in DAILY contact with many of the entirety of the clan from all timezones.

* Began accounts on all gamemodes and am making great progress :)

General rank within #ICE is one of my big account goals & I've noticed most accounts above my rank are not as progressed/involved as I currently am so this is my attempt to expedite this progression of mine  <3 

Comp_1.gif

Spoon Collection
Spoiler

Posted 19 June 2021 - 11:19 PM #2413

2hr
User

2hr

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 53m 39s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - 2Hr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 2Hr#9502

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Ive been playing rsps for years and years and have maxed on alot of servers. So i can help the clan with skilling and bossing all the time. 

What are your weaknesses? - Gargoyles 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been with the clan for a few days and i already feel like home. Ive been on alot trying to help people with bossing and skilling and everything.  

Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:43 AM #2414

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

G

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

kurisu#6969

Corporal

June 3rd, 2020

Rank +1/+2 at the discretion of Arosa

What are your strengths?

Daily activity, VERY active within #ICE and Forums now, Playing on all versions of the game so I can help out in every playstyle on alts etc, previous strengths mentioned in prior rank requests

Lack of Raids KC

I would love to see #ICE grow in numbers and valor through my direct involvement

* I'm flexing a 2059 total on EIM

* I'm seeing a lot of new members joining ICE and have remained in DAILY contact with many of the entirety of the clan from all timezones.

* Began accounts on all gamemodes and am making great progress :)

General rank within #ICE is one of my big account goals & I've noticed most accounts above my rank are not as progressed/involved as I currently am so this is my attempt to expedite this progression of mine  <3 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Account Name (IGN) - 2Hr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 2Hr#9502

What are your strengths? - Ive been playing rsps for years and years and have maxed on alot of servers. So i can help the clan with skilling and bossing all the time. 

What are your weaknesses? - Gargoyles 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been with the clan for a few days and i already feel like home. Ive been on alot trying to help people with bossing and skilling and everything.  

Congratulations!

• G likes this

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:11 AM #2415

Yozen
Group Ironman

Yozen

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 28m 56s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Yozen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yozen#9962

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  G

What rank are you applying for? - Private

What are your strengths? - Helpful, Friendly, Loyal, always willing to help in cc with questions etc where possible and active, so far 5+ hours a day.

What are your weaknesses? - Have only just started and still learning this differences between Alora and osrs i.e QOL changes etc

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I plan on being Active within the clan, helping where possible and just overall being an clan member that others can rely on.

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:57 AM #2416

HCRedRocket2
Donator

HCRedRocket2

• Total level:

Account Name -HCRedRocket2

Discord Tag -HCRedRocket2#8560

What is your current rank? - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? - NA

What rank are you applying for? - The First Rank You Can Get

What are your strengths? -Don't have to many i just like to stay positive and stay happy

What are your weaknesses? -Not a very good speller and love sleep

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -Not to sure deserve one but i would be honored if i did i love the ice group the always lively and fun.

Posted 21 June 2021 - 06:25 AM #2417

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Yozen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yozen#9962

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  G

What rank are you applying for? - Private

What are your strengths? - Helpful, Friendly, Loyal, always willing to help in cc with questions etc where possible and active, so far 5+ hours a day.

What are your weaknesses? - Have only just started and still learning this differences between Alora and osrs i.e QOL changes etc

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I plan on being Active within the clan, helping where possible and just overall being an clan member that others can rely on.

Congratulations!

Account Name -HCRedRocket2

Discord Tag -HCRedRocket2#8560

What is your current rank? - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? - NA

What rank are you applying for? - The First Rank You Can Get

What are your strengths? -Don't have to many i just like to stay positive and stay happy

What are your weaknesses? -Not a very good speller and love sleep

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -Not to sure deserve one but i would be honored if i did i love the ice group the always lively and fun.

Congratulations!

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:30 AM #2418

Animals
Legendary Donator

Animals

• Time spent:
      15d 17h 25m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Animals

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fabi#6342

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 02.24.21

What rank are you applying for? - x2 Banana

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Cuz arosa said so

undefined---Imgur0cf4e9f0c3995c7e.gif

Posted 21 June 2021 - 11:26 AM #2419

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      481d 13h 36m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Animals

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fabi#6342

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 02.24.21

What rank are you applying for? - x2 Banana

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Cuz arosa said so

Congratulations!

Posted 24 June 2021 - 06:37 PM #2420

Boldest
Hardcore Ironman

Boldest

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Boldest

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Genesix#1311

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Minken

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - clicking on pixels, friendly, good problem solver, great dedication, always willing to help when and where i can

What are your weaknesses? - having a filter when people are being that kind of person

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Although i am new to ICE, and Alora as a whole, i feel like this will be a place i will love to play. I am an RS3 main, however this feels much more fun. Being accepted as a member of the clan, i feel as if i could add to the overall atmosphere of the clan and all members, bringing more friendliness, and helpfullness, to everyone ICE plays with. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2502 user(s)