Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:14 AM #1201

Fe KLIEN
Ironman

Fe KLIEN

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Klien

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -K l i E N (Jake)#5319

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a just joined from seeing yell

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I am friendly, I will be active on discord. I've done a lot of pvp in the past and I am willing to teach others. 

What are your weaknesses? -  I am new to ironman and the learning curve that comes with the game mode. I also have terrible RNG LOL

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like to be part of the clan after lurking in the cc in game for a couple weeks now. All of the members are very helpful when questions are asked and it seems like a good community to be in.

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:16 AM #1202

HC
Ironman

HC
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      13d 21h 43m 28s

• Previous username:
    Deadcat22

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Adex #4507

How long have you been in ICE? - Maybe 3 months now, I was in ICE ages ago too.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes I was one of the owners @ Ironman OG ( good times )

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Minimun 2 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I'll try my best and throw out some ideas if they come to my mind =)

Why would you like to work with us? - To make ICE even better family :)

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I have alot knowledge of Alora, done alot raids, maybe I can "host" some ICE raids too..?

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Not really.

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:21 AM #1203

GSXR
Donator

GSXR

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GSXR and GSXR Alt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Austriann#9241

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit I guess?

What are your strengths? - PvP/Hybriding & PvM

What are your weaknesses? - Dying to zulrah when I get a blowpipe

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I did not even see recruit as a rank, so not entirely sure if I have correctly done this, however would like to join and be part of a community/clan that are proactive and enjoy playing with others.

cheers=)

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:34 AM #1204

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Klien

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -K l i E N (Jake)#5319

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a just joined from seeing yell

What are your strengths? - I am friendly, I will be active on discord. I've done a lot of pvp in the past and I am willing to teach others. 

What are your weaknesses? -  I am new to ironman and the learning curve that comes with the game mode. I also have terrible RNG LOL

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like to be part of the clan after lurking in the cc in game for a couple weeks now. All of the members are very helpful when questions are asked and it seems like a good community to be in.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - GSXR and GSXR Alt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Austriann#9241

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit I guess?

What are your strengths? - PvP/Hybriding & PvM

What are your weaknesses? - Dying to zulrah when I get a blowpipe

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I did not even see recruit as a rank, so not entirely sure if I have correctly done this, however would like to join and be part of a community/clan that are proactive and enjoy playing with others.

cheers=)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:16 PM #1205

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Exmark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Exmark#9634

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Any/Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge and experience playing Alora, Patience, RNG

What are your weaknesses? - Efficiency 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've Recently just returned from about an 8 month break from Alora. Before I left i was one of the Leaders of the clan "Ironman Og" when it was 1st created. Since I came back i've been in Ice the entire time Helping people, Having fun, and the occasional "Grind" yell when a member gets a drop on Low Kc. I've enjoyed being a member of Ice thus fair and intend on being a permanent resident.

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:43 PM #1206

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Exmark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Exmark#9634

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Any/Recruit

What are your strengths? - Knowledge and experience playing Alora, Patience, RNG

What are your weaknesses? - Efficiency 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've Recently just returned from about an 8 month break from Alora. Before I left i was one of the Leaders of the clan "Ironman Og" when it was 1st created. Since I came back i've been in Ice the entire time Helping people, Having fun, and the occasional "Grind" yell when a member gets a drop on Low Kc. I've enjoyed being a member of Ice thus fair and intend on being a permanent resident.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:00 PM #1207

Iron obra
Ironman

Iron obra

• Time spent:
      3d 14h 57m 6s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Iron Obra ICE #1948

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? -  I have been handling a Swedish E-Sport team in Another game noting international, I have been in other Clans on other servers Before where i have worked my way up, also been staff on other private servers

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - First of all lets talk about the E-Sport team, Im coming from an family of investment and we had made an investment in this team, we had to make sure they had sponsors and got fare to matches, On other Clans and servers was my main priority to first make sure everyone have a good time, but also make sure everyone follow the rules of the clan/server

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - right now with realism 20-24 hours a day, usally 12-14 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes ofcourse i see it as a duty of a staff to do.

Why would you like to work with us? - I started by just joining a clan on a server i liked, then i reliased something very strange, the perfect Community, the friendships and the helpfullness i had never seen in a clan not even on Another server, at first it got me stuck i just hanged around, then i started to learn the staff members and everyones different personalities when i go on alora or go in the discord i can Always speak freely and i can Always feel home, i would like to help the clan grow as much as i possibly can

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? -  when im detirmed i really am, i am one of the most loyal members a clan can have, i can do wrong but if i do i remember that wrong and it would never happen again, i am very friendly and i Think im liked in the clan both by members and staffs, i will never obay and order.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - whatever you guys say, i will still love ice with my heart and try again some other time

Peace
Obra/Im Real

IronObra5.png

Proud ICE Member!
Will be rank 1!

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:38 PM #1208

Ko
Ironman

Ko
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      32d 8h 51m 37s

• Previous username:
    Sin of Wrath

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - @CMF SoW

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Already in the discord :)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - @cmf fiji & @Not Tauri

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - My strengths are the ability adapt to any given situation that I've ever been introduced to. Change doesn't bother me like it does to the masses.

What are your weaknesses? - Trust, I basically always have my guard down and I devolve trust for people at an alarmingly fast rate when most of the time I shouldn't.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was essentially told to make an app and to be recruited; so in lieu of me being clan-less I will gladly take part. I am a very competitively driven person, along side of a very helping individual. So being around a group of people that will be doing the same thing I am, it's great. Also I'm an ironmeme for life, and currently working on my GIM, after maxing a normie ironman. So the clan aspect will be very helpful to me and continue to grow many connections as always.

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:25 PM #1209

Real Josh
Realism

Real Josh

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 36m 46s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Hard Josh

Discord Tag  Weed-myself #4153

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I am friendly, I am always in Discord, Always in the CC and I will get along with anyone and everyone, I amdalways available if anyone needs any questions answering or just any advice, I have been around on the Server for a long time.

What are your weaknesses? -  I'm a hardcore Ironman and scared of dying, I wont be doing any PVP events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to be a proper member of the clan rather than just a No-Ranker as I feel I could be much more to the community of this CC. I have been around Alora for a long time and know the server like the back of my hand.

Thank you for looking!

Other Accounts

Normie : Ult Man (Maxed)

Ultimate Ironman : UIM Josh

Realistic Account : Real Josh

Hardcore Ironman : Hard Josh

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:28 AM #1210

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - @CMF SoW

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Already in the discord :)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - @cmf fiji & @Not Tauri

What are your strengths? - My strengths are the ability adapt to any given situation that I've ever been introduced to. Change doesn't bother me like it does to the masses.

What are your weaknesses? - Trust, I basically always have my guard down and I devolve trust for people at an alarmingly fast rate when most of the time I shouldn't.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was essentially told to make an app and to be recruited; so in lieu of me being clan-less I will gladly take part. I am a very competitively driven person, along side of a very helping individual. So being around a group of people that will be doing the same thing I am, it's great. Also I'm an ironmeme for life, and currently working on my GIM, after maxing a normie ironman. So the clan aspect will be very helpful to me and continue to grow many connections as always.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Hard Josh

Discord Tag  Weed-myself #4153

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I am friendly, I am always in Discord, Always in the CC and I will get along with anyone and everyone, I amdalways available if anyone needs any questions answering or just any advice, I have been around on the Server for a long time.

What are your weaknesses? -  I'm a hardcore Ironman and scared of dying, I wont be doing any PVP events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to be a proper member of the clan rather than just a No-Ranker as I feel I could be much more to the community of this CC. I have been around Alora for a long time and know the server like the back of my hand.

Thank you for looking!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:31 PM #1211

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Adex #4507

How long have you been in ICE? - Maybe 3 months now, I was in ICE ages ago too.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes I was one of the owners @ Ironman OG ( good times )

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Minimun 2 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I'll try my best and throw out some ideas if they come to my mind =)

Why would you like to work with us? - To make ICE even better family :)

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I have alot knowledge of Alora, done alot raids, maybe I can "host" some ICE raids too..?

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Not really.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Discord Tag - Iron Obra ICE #1948

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? -  I have been handling a Swedish E-Sport team in Another game noting international, I have been in other Clans on other servers Before where i have worked my way up, also been staff on other private servers

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - First of all lets talk about the E-Sport team, Im coming from an family of investment and we had made an investment in this team, we had to make sure they had sponsors and got fare to matches, On other Clans and servers was my main priority to first make sure everyone have a good time, but also make sure everyone follow the rules of the clan/server

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - right now with realism 20-24 hours a day, usally 12-14 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes ofcourse i see it as a duty of a staff to do.

Why would you like to work with us? - I started by just joining a clan on a server i liked, then i reliased something very strange, the perfect Community, the friendships and the helpfullness i had never seen in a clan not even on Another server, at first it got me stuck i just hanged around, then i started to learn the staff members and everyones different personalities when i go on alora or go in the discord i can Always speak freely and i can Always feel home, i would like to help the clan grow as much as i possibly can

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? -  when im detirmed i really am, i am one of the most loyal members a clan can have, i can do wrong but if i do i remember that wrong and it would never happen again, i am very friendly and i Think im liked in the clan both by members and staffs, i will never obay and order.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - whatever you guys say, i will still love ice with my heart and try again some other time

Peace
Obra/Im Real

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:48 AM #1212

Expedition
User

Expedition
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      4d 5h 38m 17s

• Previous username:
    Iron goblin

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  RYUU

What rank are you applying for? -  RECRUIT

What are your strengths? - Recruiting players, helping players, advice in and out of game, the mind to adapt for anything that is thrown at me.

What are your weaknesses? - no weaknesses, because im ice and ice are not weak.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - to keep this short and simple, ive been around a long time now, the time when the clan i was in was iron help cc, my time in that clan i started of as a smiley face and worked my way up to being the event manager of the clan, so i have experience within  clan regulations and what a clan expects of a person, i put in a lot of work for my rank and i aim to be shooting for success not just as recruit but any further possible progression within the clan.

Posted 11 June 2019 - 04:40 AM #1213

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  RYUU

What rank are you applying for? -  RECRUIT

What are your strengths? - Recruiting players, helping players, advice in and out of game, the mind to adapt for anything that is thrown at me.

What are your weaknesses? - no weaknesses, because im ice and ice are not weak.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - to keep this short and simple, ive been around a long time now, the time when the clan i was in was iron help cc, my time in that clan i started of as a smiley face and worked my way up to being the event manager of the clan, so i have experience within  clan regulations and what a clan expects of a person, i put in a lot of work for my rank and i aim to be shooting for success not just as recruit but any further possible progression within the clan.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:54 PM #1214

Yeah Ez Bro
Elite Ironman

Yeah Ez Bro

• Time spent:
      17d 9h 57m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Yeah Ez Bro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - #5354

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  16th April

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Good game knowledge with over 60 day playtime, active & dedicated player

What are your weaknesses? - I raid quite often so I can't be in CC at all times

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since i got my first promotion I have tried to best to keep the peace in the CC and have helped numerous players with their general questions about the game.

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:08 AM #1215

Theatric
Ironman

Theatric

• Time spent:
      6d 16h 17m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Theatric // Cherubim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - cherubim#0113

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Mike Ox Soft

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, activity and maturity when required.

What are your weaknesses? - Can get carried away with jokes sometimes which leads to arguments.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been active recently, helpful in the cc and I've got my drive back for playing Alora. I need a solid, stable clan to be part of and I see that in ICE. I feel as though I can bring a lot to the table for the other members of the clan to feed off of and learn from, and so I would like to progress up through the ranks gradually.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on August 31st, 2019.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:49 AM #1216

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Yeah Ez Bro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - #5354

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  16th April

What are your strengths? - Good game knowledge with over 60 day playtime, active & dedicated player

What are your weaknesses? - I raid quite often so I can't be in CC at all times

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since i got my first promotion I have tried to best to keep the peace in the CC and have helped numerous players with their general questions about the game.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Theatric // Cherubim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - cherubim#0113

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Mike Ox Soft

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, activity and maturity when required.

What are your weaknesses? - Can get carried away with jokes sometimes which leads to arguments.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been active recently, helpful in the cc and I've got my drive back for playing Alora. I need a solid, stable clan to be part of and I see that in ICE. I feel as though I can bring a lot to the table for the other members of the clan to feed off of and learn from, and so I would like to progress up through the ranks gradually.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:05 PM #1217

My Love
Veteran

My Love

• Time spent:
      30d 51m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - My Love

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - My Love#2174

What rank are you applying for? - corporal/sergeant. Honnestly whatever you think is suitable. 

What are your strengths? - As one of the few very long term players my game knowledge is outstanding. With 2.2b xp, comp and good boss/raid kc's i would consider myself as a veteran Skiller/PvMer. Ive also been Staff and Event Manager of Phereus (Rip) for a long time. Im always in for a chat and open to help anyone.

What are your weaknesses? - Ive been away from the game for several months, meaning im not familiar with the recent updates and "newer" staff. On top of this i work full time, so my play time is very limited.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - As a returning vet i feel i can get going right where i left off. Im positive the people that know me from before can confirm im a very friendly and helpfull person, always in for a chat, helping and events. I do truly believe clans make or break a community and i cannot imagine playing this game without being part of one. For this, one of the ranks mentioned above suits my knowledge and experience.

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:50 PM #1218

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - My Love

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - My Love#2174

What rank are you applying for? - corporal/sergeant. Honnestly whatever you think is suitable. 

What are your strengths? - As one of the few very long term players my game knowledge is outstanding. With 2.2b xp, comp and good boss/raid kc's i would consider myself as a veteran Skiller/PvMer. Ive also been Staff and Event Manager of Phereus (Rip) for a long time. Im always in for a chat and open to help anyone.

What are your weaknesses? - Ive been away from the game for several months, meaning im not familiar with the recent updates and "newer" staff. On top of this i work full time, so my play time is very limited.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - As a returning vet i feel i can get going right where i left off. Im positive the people that know me from before can confirm im a very friendly and helpfull person, always in for a chat, helping and events. I do truly believe clans make or break a community and i cannot imagine playing this game without being part of one. For this, one of the ranks mentioned above suits my knowledge and experience.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:57 AM #1219

Honk
Donator

Honk

• Time spent:
      3d 16h 9m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Honk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - North#7184

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine (I believe)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 4th

What are your strengths? - I love to help others when they need it, and I'm on Alora very frequently 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm toxic and I have shit ping

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I continue to help others in the cc. I've been in the cc for around 3 months, maybe longer and I was welcome with open arms and even welcomed some people to Ice.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:27 AM #1220

Slow Coach
Realism

Slow Coach

• Time spent:
      5d 3h 35m 26s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Slow Coach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wars792#4802 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - member 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - i just about 3 weeks or so ago  joined cc

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - recruit 

What rank are you applying for? - recruit 

What are your strengths? -  long time grinding and good at communication 

What are your weaknesses? -  basically loud noises and spider and inferno 

i would like to part of the team and take full consideration in trying to get higher ranks I've been highest in realism ATM as rank 9th and maxing in the mean will at the tourney and i'm a dedicated player i will never brake rules again i made my mistakes i haven't made any more things our in the past you give me ago  been along time since i felt welcomed into a clan  <3 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2517 user(s)