4d 5h 38m 17s

• Previous username:
    Iron goblin

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - RECRUIT

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  RYUU

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  about 8 days ago

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - Recruiting players, helping players, advice in and out of game, the mind to adapt for anything that is thrown at me.

What are your weaknesses? - my only weakness is when general graardor hits me hard, other than that, no weaknesses #Ice.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently recruit, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been constantly online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self.

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:57 AM #1242

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mike Ox Soft

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mike Litoris#2119

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - King Purple

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 months or so 

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very active, I help as often as I can. I also do a lot of recruiting for ICE

What are your weaknesses? - My jokes probably get annoying xD

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Hellish is dad, Paine is mom. I just want to help with the chores more often <3

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Nav

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wanyamaaa#6022

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I've been in pk clans for like 6 years or so. I bring a lot of knowledge of the game and clanning. I'm loyal, always willing to learn and help out if needed. 

What are your weaknesses? - The only weakness I can think of is this would be my first pvm clan. I'm still a bit clueless with raids but I want to learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve recruit because I am constantly in the cc when I'm online, helping and trying to get to know people. I know a lot about clanning, pk and the game and want to find a home. I'm loyal, easygoing, and ready to help with anything. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - GIM 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nac#2143

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  CMF Fiji ;)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I have been recruit before, I left when applying for 2 bananas

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, play time, being a decent human being :)

What are your weaknesses? - Hunt is really killing me rn

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve recruit because I have extensive game knowledge, am on most of the day and have always been quite helpful in game replying to questions in CC.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - RECRUIT

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  RYUU

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  about 8 days ago

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - Recruiting players, helping players, advice in and out of game, the mind to adapt for anything that is thrown at me.

What are your weaknesses? - my only weakness is when general graardor hits me hard, other than that, no weaknesses #Ice.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently recruit, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been constantly online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:35 AM #1243

Bratz
Elite Ironman

Bratz
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      8h 18m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name  - Bratz

Discord Tag  - Bratz#6181

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?  Recruit (Edited after I realized I had applied before)

What are your strengths? - I am knowledgeable about Alora, Play often when not taking a break, and always try and have a positive outlook on things. Currently working on Maxing EIM

What are your weaknesses? - I am prone to take breaks, usually not longer than a week at a time, but my most recent break was over a month and am glad to be back.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I feel that I am helpful in the FC and have enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people while in the FC. My journey on Alora started over a year ago when I created my Normal Account, after Maxing I decided to test my luck on HCIM and after getting 1700 something total I died to Verac (lol,) since then I have been playing on my EIM Bratz and have been loving it and look forward to Maxing.

Thanks,

Bratz

Edited by Bratz, 21 June 2019 - 08:50 AM.

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:00 AM #1244

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name  - Bratz

Discord Tag  - Bratz#6181

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?  Recruit (Edited after I realized I had applied before)

What are your strengths? - I am knowledgeable about Alora, Play often when not taking a break, and always try and have a positive outlook on things. Currently working on Maxing EIM

What are your weaknesses? - I am prone to take breaks, usually not longer than a week at a time, but my most recent break was over a month and am glad to be back.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I feel that I am helpful in the FC and have enjoyed meeting and speaking with new people while in the FC. My journey on Alora started over a year ago when I created my Normal Account, after Maxing I decided to test my luck on HCIM and after getting 1700 something total I died to Verac (lol,) since then I have been playing on my EIM Bratz and have been loving it and look forward to Maxing.

Thanks,

Bratz

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:09 AM #1245

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Miya 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Miya#2505

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corp

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  No one >:(

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A month ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 bananas (sergeant)

What are your strengths? - Friendly, active and helpful! I try my best to help out whenever i can and always keep cc active!

What are your weaknesses? - Not as knowledgable as others but willing to learn!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I deserve this rank because i have been ice for nearly a year now and i have never left! I enjoy the cc very much and have learnt so much and wish to show others how to the cc as i do! I feel like i should slowly go up in ranks cos i am friendly with everyone!

Posted Image

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:36 AM #1246

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Miya 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Miya#2505

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corp

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  No one > :(

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A month ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 bananas (sergeant)

What are your strengths? - Friendly, active and helpful! I try my best to help out whenever i can and always keep cc active!

What are your weaknesses? - Not as knowledgable as others but willing to learn!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I deserve this rank because i have been ice for nearly a year now and i have never left! I enjoy the cc very much and have learnt so much and wish to show others how to the cc as i do! I feel like i should slowly go up in ranks cos i am friendly with everyone!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:51 PM #1247

Groot
Group Ironman

Groot
Clan: Guthix

• Time spent:
      11d 12h 57m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Groot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tallalex #9854

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A few months ago if I'm not mistaken

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Reaching the top shelf and consuming many chicken nuggies

What are your weaknesses? - Mack king purple and Scuffed EIM and the bottom shelf

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I must spread they teachings of eating chicken nuggies and tendies to those that are naive to the way of the chicken. I am also willing to flame Hellish at a moments notice.
  • KP likes this

Posted Image

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:54 PM #1248

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Exmark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Exmark#9634

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 3 Weeks or so

What are your strengths? -  Patience, Knowledge of Alora, Drinking Beer

What are your weaknesses? - Falling asleep while bossing. Agility.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try to help people as often as I can when a question is asked in the CC. I tend to get along with everybody in the CC and want to progress and climb the ranks. I'm very active in the CC (working on being more active on discord) and intend to be along for the long run.

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:39 AM #1249

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Groot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tallalex #9854

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A few months ago if I'm not mistaken

What are your strengths? - Reaching the top shelf and consuming many chicken nuggies

What are your weaknesses? - Mack king purple and Scuffed EIM and the bottom shelf

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I must spread they teachings of eating chicken nuggies and tendies to those that are naive to the way of the chicken. I am also willing to flame Hellish at a moments notice.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Exmark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Exmark#9634

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 3 Weeks or so

What are your strengths? -  Patience, Knowledge of Alora, Drinking Beer

What are your weaknesses? - Falling asleep while bossing. Agility.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I try to help people as often as I can when a question is asked in the CC. I tend to get along with everybody in the CC and want to progress and climb the ranks. I'm very active in the CC (working on being more active on discord) and intend to be along for the long run.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:24 AM #1250

Nomad
Ironman

Nomad
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 26m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nomads Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Nomads Iron.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nomad#3206.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vuk.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - It's been almost 3 weeks, can't tell exact days.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant.

What are your strengths? -  Soloing corp, managing problems and giving answers in ICE cc. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

What are your weaknesses? - 32 degrees celcius, McDonals.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Gotta climb those steps to steal Vuk's position also been a while since my last application!

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:14 AM #1251

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Nomads Iron.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nomad#3206.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vuk.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - It's been almost 3 weeks, can't tell exact days.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant.

What are your strengths? -  Soloing corp, managing problems and giving answers in ICE cc. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

What are your weaknesses? - 32 degrees celcius, McDonals.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Gotta climb those steps to steal Vuk's position also been a while since my last application!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 23 June 2019 - 01:11 PM #1252

Its bodhii
Super Donator

Its bodhii

• Time spent:
      1d 1h 30m 27s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Its Bodhii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - its bodhi#5307

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/a

What are your strengths? - Helpfull and active

What are your weaknesses? - I take breaks

a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

In my time on alora I found it very important that players helped me and I felt appreciated by players. I found this quality in ICE and I like these people so I want to be a part of this community and Give what I got from ICE

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:05 PM #1253

Alissa
Extreme Donator

Alissa

• Time spent:
      62d 9h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Alissa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Alissa#5579

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit? (the 1st one)

What are your strengths? - I do enjoy helping people here

What are your weaknesses? - Pvp stuff, i have no idea how to pk etc etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - To be honest I'm not sure what to write in here.. I don't like to praise myself at all. But I can tell that I'm trying to do my best to help players in game if ever needed. I do not like to p

Spoiler

Playing now with A l i s s a 

mddgUI5.png

AwgTrwX.png

Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:32 PM #1254

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Its Bodhii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - its bodhi#5307

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/a

What are your strengths? - Helpfull and active

What are your weaknesses? - I take breaks

a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

In my time on alora I found it very important that players helped me and I felt appreciated by players. I found this quality in ICE and I like these people so I want to be a part of this community and Give what I got from ICE

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Alissa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Alissa#5579

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit? (the 1st one)

What are your strengths? - I do enjoy helping people here

What are your weaknesses? - Pvp stuff, i have no idea how to pk etc etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - To be honest I'm not sure what to write in here.. I don't like to praise myself at all. But I can tell that I'm trying to do my best to help players in game if ever needed. I do not like to p

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:08 PM #1255

TenFour
Group Ironman

TenFour
Clan: Not Staff

• Time spent:
      65d 10h 45m

• Previous username:
    GIM 10 4

• Total level:
    Awards

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a week ago

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, respect, trustworthy, very active.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of sleep due to Alora

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve the rank of corporal because I am very active in the CC answering peoples questions, I am very respectful and trustworthy(I haven't sold Fiji's Tbow yet ;P), and lastly I am always mature and will uphold the clans values. I previously applied for corporal shortly before leaving ICE but I greatly regretted that and am happy to be back. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 June 2019 - 03:56 PM #1256

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a week ago

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, respect, trustworthy, very active.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of sleep due to Alora

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve the rank of corporal because I am very active in the CC answering peoples questions, I am very respectful and trustworthy(I haven't sold Fiji's Tbow yet ;P), and lastly I am always mature and will uphold the clans values. I previously applied for corporal shortly before leaving ICE but I greatly regretted that and am happy to be back. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:08 PM #1257

Kaiwoknats
Realism

Kaiwoknats

• Time spent:
      12d 11h 12m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kaiwoknats

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have no Discord yet

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Noobair 

What are your strengths? - Friendly , Active , Helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Focused , little bit Elitist , emotional

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I cant say alot since i am pretty fresh in ICE . I try to help people if i see questions . I am pretty active i would say . I have to prove that i am worthy in the future i guess ;)

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:02 PM #1258

Veruc
Super Donator

Veruc

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 24m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - RYUU

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious.

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - because i'm a noob joining this clan. :)

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:12 AM #1259

MCMUFFIN177
Classic

MCMUFFIN177

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 34m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - MCMUFFIN177 / Hors

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Hors#0001

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Tauri and Paine

What are your strengths? - Biceps, General RS knowledge and honesty.

What are your weaknesses? - Ping, Lizardman Shamans and my knowledge of Runescape comes from RS2 not OSRS (have learnt osrs well though)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Spent the last year or so frequenting CC and discord, Helping where I can. Taken the time to get to know a lot of Ice staff and members and have made a lot of friends here. I do think I bring a different set of knowledge to the table.

Thank you for reviewing my application (nice).

Hors1.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 07:18 AM #1260

Tauri
Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      119d 3m 45s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kaiwoknats

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have no Discord yet

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Noobair 

What are your strengths? - Friendly , Active , Helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Focused , little bit Elitist , emotional

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I cant say alot since i am pretty fresh in ICE . I try to help people if i see questions . I am pretty active i would say . I have to prove that i am worthy in the future i guess ;)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - RYUU

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious.

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - because i'm a noob joining this clan. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - MCMUFFIN177 / Hors

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Hors#0001

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Tauri and Paine

What are your strengths? - Biceps, General RS knowledge and honesty.

What are your weaknesses? - Ping, Lizardman Shamans and my knowledge of Runescape comes from RS2 not OSRS (have learnt osrs well though)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Spent the last year or so frequenting CC and discord, Helping where I can. Taken the time to get to know a lot of Ice staff and members and have made a lot of friends here. I do think I bring a different set of knowledge to the table.

Thank you for reviewing my application (nice).

Congratulations!

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2521 user(s)