Donator

Damz

• Time spent:
      9h 10m 46s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Damz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - damz#8079

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I've played Alora on and off since the very beginning so I'm very experienced when it comes to helping others with questions etc. I'm a fairly decent player too so I'm always up to participate in clan events.

What are your weaknesses? - Probably playtime. I try to be consistent and play everyday but sometimes real life effects that. However it's summer now so I have more time to play and be active.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in ICE for a very long time now, I used to be around when the other iron clans were around but ICE feels much better, we're like one big family. I also burnt my pizza typing this out so yeah, dedication.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:29 AM #1262

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Damz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - damz#8079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  n/a

What are your strengths? - I've played Alora on and off since the very beginning so I'm very experienced when it comes to helping others with questions etc. I'm a fairly decent player too so I'm always up to participate in clan events.

What are your weaknesses? - Probably playtime. I try to be consistent and play everyday but sometimes real life effects that. However it's summer now so I have more time to play and be active.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in ICE for a very long time now, I used to be around when the other iron clans were around but ICE feels much better, we're like one big family. I also burnt my pizza typing this out so yeah, dedication.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2019 - 11:28 AM #1263

GIM Smirnov
Group Ironman

GIM Smirnov

• Time spent:
      18h 20m 29s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  Gim smirnov

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ImSmirnov#2842

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1 1/2 months ago.

What rank are you applying for? - sergeant

What are your strengths? - game knowledge, friendly, active,trustworthy

What are your weaknesses? - hunter, runecrafting. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel i deserve the rank of sergeant because i am online everyday, i am friendly to everyone in the community and i actively help and answer questions in the cc. i want to grow within ice, as the community itself grows :)

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:54 PM #1264

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Gim smirnov

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ImSmirnov#2842

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1 1/2 months ago.

What are your strengths? - game knowledge, friendly, active,trustworthy

What are your weaknesses? - hunter, runecrafting. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel i deserve the rank of sergeant because i am online everyday, i am friendly to everyone in the community and i actively help and answer questions in the cc. i want to grow within ice, as the community itself grows :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:24 PM #1265

Therealgohan
Realism

Therealgohan

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - gim gohan,therealgohan acc im applying for rank on and occasionlly ill hop on eim prim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -gim gohan/eim prim#1124

What is your current rank?  -  recruit

Name of the player who recruited you?  - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - im not exactly sure its been a minute

What rank are you applying for? - corp

What are your strengths? - my strentghs are massive ingame knowledge i love helping ppl

What are your weaknesses? - my patience with some things could use some work and i like to afk alot so ill miss questions in chat 

why does ice interest me - i love the community were building with ice making alora a friendly game and ice is life gives  me a chance to help the new players to the server

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:48 PM #1266

Cubgy
User

Cubgy

• Time spent:
      23h 59m 57s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Cubgy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cub#5313

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - mike ox soft

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - pvm

What are your weaknesses? - pk

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

dynasty keep asking me to join them but have few friends in ice and think this is the better cc by far, extremely active, max cape in osrs and working on max on gim here :)

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:04 PM #1267

EIM GzE
Super Donator

EIM GzE

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 42m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

ccount Name (IGN) -  Eim Gze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Bfaustt 8574

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n\a

What rank are you applying for? - private

What are your strengths? - Helpful, very knowledgeable in general and about the game, friendly, approachable.

What are your weaknesses? -  at times, too nice.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

I have been in the CC for awhile now, help and answer questions whenever possible, in CC any time i am online and play 6+ hours a day.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:35 PM #1268

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - gim gohan,therealgohan acc im applying for rank on and occasionlly ill hop on eim prim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -gim gohan/eim prim#1124

What is your current rank?  -  recruit

Name of the player who recruited you?  - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - im not exactly sure its been a minute

What rank are you applying for? - corp

What are your strengths? - my strentghs are massive ingame knowledge i love helping ppl

What are your weaknesses? - my patience with some things could use some work and i like to afk alot so ill miss questions in chat 

why does ice interest me - i love the community were building with ice making alora a friendly game and ice is life gives  me a chance to help the new players to the server

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Cubgy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cub#5313

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - mike ox soft

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - pvm

What are your weaknesses? - pk

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

dynasty keep asking me to join them but have few friends in ice and think this is the better cc by far, extremely active, max cape in osrs and working on max on gim here :)

Congratulations!

ccount Name (IGN) -  Eim Gze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Bfaustt 8574

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n\a

What rank are you applying for? - private

What are your strengths? - Helpful, very knowledgeable in general and about the game, friendly, approachable.

What are your weaknesses? -  at times, too nice.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. 

I have been in the CC for awhile now, help and answer questions whenever possible, in CC any time i am online and play 6+ hours a day.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:21 PM #1269

HC Veruc
Ironman

HC Veruc

• Time spent:
      1h 31m 44s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - two days ago (recruit)

What rank are you applying for? - CPL

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious, I like to think I've been helpful in the CC

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much, and complain about my barrows RNG (RIP)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like to think i'm pretty helpful in the CC and i'm on almost all day :3

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:20 PM #1270

GIM Drip
Banned

GIM Drip

• Time spent:
      17h 59m 48s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Drip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dylan#3656

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - July 18th

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - My strengths would be understanding difficult situations and knowing what to do if something bad was going on and guiding other players into staying safe within the cc rules.

What are your weaknesses? - My humour can be abit dark sometimes and others can take that a different way and maybe get offended, but i try my best to keep it toned to a certain level.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since getting corporal i have seen that ive been noticed alot and have been quite a main source of people asking in the cc and pming me on how to start an ironman or what to do for certain things and i'd like to become alot more helpful in the cc.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 09:27 AM #1271

MATCHUZ4
Elite Ironman

MATCHUZ4
Clan: #ice

• Time spent:
      9h 51m

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - MATCHUZ4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I love helping people out.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of time to play sometimes.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always trying to be helpful to everybody while never being toxic. My will to help people is the main reason I think I deserve a rank up.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:06 AM #1272

Mike Ox Soft
Group Ironman

Mike Ox Soft

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 32m 27s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Mike Ox Soft

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mike Litoris#2119

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Not entirely sure however it was the same day as Drip

What are your strengths? - I am an excellent clan recruiter! I have been recruiting heaps of new players into our clan. I am very active right now. I have been on too much sadly but whos keeping tack? I enjoy helping others. My biggest strength i would say has to be I am the guy who will answer the dumb questions others just scroll past because they don't feel like explaining things. I love to get new people into the game. 

What are your weaknesses? - Going through a rough time in life right now so there is days where i just spout off song lyrics to keep my mind outside of life and away from negativity :P. I auppose that would be my weakness. I also sometimes use vulgar language like cuss however im 27, and if i do it's usually like 3am and most of the kids are in bed. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am doing my best everyday to be helpful and active. The past month i don't think ive missed a day, and i would say im on usually 10-14 hours a day..(im off work right now, lost my mom a couple months ago and i prepared for it financially. Im still wrapping my head around things) I advertise over yell for the clan. I spend a lot of time at home picking up new members. 

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:33 AM #1273

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - two days ago (recruit)

What rank are you applying for? - CPL

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious, I like to think I've been helpful in the CC

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much, and complain about my barrows RNG (RIP)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like to think i'm pretty helpful in the CC and i'm on almost all day :3

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Drip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dylan#3656

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - July 18th

What are your strengths? - My strengths would be understanding difficult situations and knowing what to do if something bad was going on and guiding other players into staying safe within the cc rules.

What are your weaknesses? - My humour can be abit dark sometimes and others can take that a different way and maybe get offended, but i try my best to keep it toned to a certain level.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since getting corporal i have seen that ive been noticed alot and have been quite a main source of people asking in the cc and pming me on how to start an ironman or what to do for certain things and i'd like to become alot more helpful in the cc.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - MATCHUZ4

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I love helping people out.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of time to play sometimes.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always trying to be helpful to everybody while never being toxic. My will to help people is the main reason I think I deserve a rank up.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Mike Ox Soft

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mike Litoris#2119

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Not entirely sure however it was the same day as Drip

What are your strengths? - I am an excellent clan recruiter! I have been recruiting heaps of new players into our clan. I am very active right now. I have been on too much sadly but whos keeping tack? I enjoy helping others. My biggest strength i would say has to be I am the guy who will answer the dumb questions others just scroll past because they don't feel like explaining things. I love to get new people into the game. 

What are your weaknesses? - Going through a rough time in life right now so there is days where i just spout off song lyrics to keep my mind outside of life and away from negativity :P. I auppose that would be my weakness. I also sometimes use vulgar language like cuss however im 27, and if i do it's usually like 3am and most of the kids are in bed. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am doing my best everyday to be helpful and active. The past month i don't think ive missed a day, and i would say im on usually 10-14 hours a day..(im off work right now, lost my mom a couple months ago and i prepared for it financially. Im still wrapping my head around things) I advertise over yell for the clan. I spend a lot of time at home picking up new members. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:43 PM #1274

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Loinen22

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaamea#0977

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruitment.

What are your strengths? - Activity and knowledge.

What are your weaknesses? - I can be too arrogant at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel Ice is currently the best clan here on Alora and the people in this clan is actually tolerable.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 05:27 PM #1275

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Loinen22

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaamea#0977

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruitment.

What are your strengths? - Activity and knowledge.

What are your weaknesses? - I can be too arrogant at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel Ice is currently the best clan here on Alora and the people in this clan is actually tolerable.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 02 July 2019 - 05:34 PM #1276

Butt Head
Ironman

Butt Head

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 12m 32s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Butt Head

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - abominable#0481

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Loo

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 1 month

What are your strengths? - helpful, patient, willing to grind, risk taker, community orientated. 

What are your weaknesses? - pking, dc'ing, skilling

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel i deserve my rank i applied for because i have been active about everyday since i started with you guys which was the start(with out account too, this account about 2 months :D) i go to many cc events, helpful when i can be and always showing cc members respect :)

Posted 03 July 2019 - 02:14 PM #1277

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Butt Head

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - abominable#0481

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Loo

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 1 month

What are your strengths? - helpful, patient, willing to grind, risk taker, community orientated. 

What are your weaknesses? - pking, dc'ing, skilling

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel i deserve my rank i applied for because i have been active about everyday since i started with you guys which was the start(with out account too, this account about 2 months :D) i go to many cc events, helpful when i can be and always showing cc members respect :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 03 July 2019 - 10:11 PM #1278

EIM GzE
Super Donator

EIM GzE

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 42m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

ccount Name (IGN) - Eim gze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -bfaustt 8574

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N\A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a week ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Nice, Helpful, Approachable, Knowledgeable about runescape and in general.

What are your weaknesses? - Kind of a perfectionist.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been more helpful since attaining my current rank, very active in the CC, and look forward to climbing the ladder in this great clan, I believe I will be a great, addition. Thank you.

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:26 AM #1279

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Exmark

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Exmark#9634

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks or so

What are your strengths? - RNG, Knowledge of Alora, Drinking Beer, patience

What are your weaknesses? - Falling asleep while bossing. Stubborn

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I spend 5-8 hours a day playing Alora and i'm always in the cc helping people, talking, and having fun. ICE is my home cc and Alora wouldn't quite be the same without my Ice family. I'm wanting to climb the ranks and help the cc grow.

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:12 AM #1280

Kaiwoknats
Realism

Kaiwoknats

• Time spent:
      12d 11h 12m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kaiwoknats

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 26.06.2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly , Active , Helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Focused , little bit Elitist , emotional

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am pretty active in general. I try to help everyone in the clan chat if possible. I try to help as much ppl as possible if possible. I am always friendly and kind i think (if not please tell me :P ) . I feal that corporal rank would fit me :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2521 user(s)