Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      98d 16h 52m 34s
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Honk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - North#7184

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine (I believe)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 4th

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I love to help others when they need it, and I'm on Alora very frequently 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm toxic and I have shit ping

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I continue to help others in the cc. I've been in the cc for around 3 months, maybe longer and I was welcome with open arms and even welcomed some people to Ice.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) -  Slow Coach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wars792#4802 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - member 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - i just about 3 weeks or so ago  joined cc

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - recruit 

What rank are you applying for? - recruit 

What are your strengths? -  long time grinding and good at communication 

What are your weaknesses? -  basically loud noises and spider and inferno 

i would like to part of the team and take full consideration in trying to get higher ranks I've been highest in realism ATM as rank 9th and maxing in the mean will at the tourney and i'm a dedicated player i will never brake rules again i made my mistakes i haven't made any more things our in the past you give me ago  been along time since i felt welcomed into a clan  <3 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:30 AM #1222

Iron Redius

Ironman

Iron Redius

• Time spent:
      70d 12h 59m 51s
    Awards
Discord Tag - redius#0768

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months? (I use to chill in cc before i joined raidin clan)

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes, i have been staff member on couple different clans that dont exist anymore (Iron help and Phereus).

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Discussing about members who applied for rank, raiding events and giving my own personal view on topics.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-10hrs.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely.

Why would you like to work with us? - I would love to discuss about various things and give my own personal view. Obviously i would also like to help with topics that are about raiding.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Game knowledge, Activity and Communication.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nope.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:25 PM #1223

beans n cake
Super Donator

beans n cake

• Time spent:
      5d 11h 49m 23s

Account Name (IGN) - Beans n Cake

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Beans#8629

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - General slayer, communication, maturity 

What are your weaknesses? - Raids 1 (I want to become a master at this)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I will be a very positive addition. I am a mature player who enjoys hanging out and communicates very well. I am active (depending on work) and am growing with this game. I want to really get in raids so would always look to participate in that along with the weekly events. I want to join a clan as it is a community I can login and immediately begin to hang out with and grind/help others.

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 AM #1224

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      98d 16h 52m 34s
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Beans n Cake

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Beans#8629

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - General slayer, communication, maturity 

What are your weaknesses? - Raids 1 (I want to become a master at this)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I will be a very positive addition. I am a mature player who enjoys hanging out and communicates very well. I am active (depending on work) and am growing with this game. I want to really get in raids so would always look to participate in that along with the weekly events. I want to join a clan as it is a community I can login and immediately begin to hang out with and grind/help others.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Today, 06:46 AM #1225

Butt Head
Hardcore Ironman

Butt Head

• Time spent:
      2h 27s
  • Account Name (IGN) - Butt Head

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - abominable#0481

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Adex <3

•  

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 4/18/19

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nana or bronze star(i was a bronze star way back on my elite 'elite snorty')

What are your strengths? - I am very helpful to the cc and always go to events!! 

What are your weaknesses? - i play wayy to much lol

• In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel i deserve this rank because like i said i have been here since the start and even before that in iron help/og and i love this cc