Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Honk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - North#7184

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine (I believe)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 4th

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I love to help others when they need it, and I'm on Alora very frequently 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm toxic and I have shit ping

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I continue to help others in the cc. I've been in the cc for around 3 months, maybe longer and I was welcome with open arms and even welcomed some people to Ice.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) -  Slow Coach

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wars792#4802 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - member 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - i just about 3 weeks or so ago  joined cc

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - recruit 

What rank are you applying for? - recruit 

What are your strengths? -  long time grinding and good at communication 

What are your weaknesses? -  basically loud noises and spider and inferno 

i would like to part of the team and take full consideration in trying to get higher ranks I've been highest in realism ATM as rank 9th and maxing in the mean will at the tourney and i'm a dedicated player i will never brake rules again i made my mistakes i haven't made any more things our in the past you give me ago  been along time since i felt welcomed into a clan  <3 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:30 AM #1222

Redius
Veteran

Redius
Clan: Mackcord

• Time spent:
      106d 4h 18m 51s

• Previous username:
    IM

• Total level:
    Awards
Discord Tag - redius#0768

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months? (I use to chill in cc before i joined raidin clan)

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Yes, i have been staff member on couple different clans that dont exist anymore (Iron help and Phereus).

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Discussing about members who applied for rank, raiding events and giving my own personal view on topics.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-10hrs.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely.

Why would you like to work with us? - I would love to discuss about various things and give my own personal view. Obviously i would also like to help with topics that are about raiding.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Game knowledge, Activity and Communication.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Nope.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:25 PM #1223

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      163d 1h 51m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Beans n Cake

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Beans#8629

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - General slayer, communication, maturity 

What are your weaknesses? - Raids 1 (I want to become a master at this)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I will be a very positive addition. I am a mature player who enjoys hanging out and communicates very well. I am active (depending on work) and am growing with this game. I want to really get in raids so would always look to participate in that along with the weekly events. I want to join a clan as it is a community I can login and immediately begin to hang out with and grind/help others.

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:13 AM #1224

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Beans n Cake

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Beans#8629

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - General slayer, communication, maturity 

What are your weaknesses? - Raids 1 (I want to become a master at this)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I will be a very positive addition. I am a mature player who enjoys hanging out and communicates very well. I am active (depending on work) and am growing with this game. I want to really get in raids so would always look to participate in that along with the weekly events. I want to join a clan as it is a community I can login and immediately begin to hang out with and grind/help others.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:46 AM #1225

Butt Head
Ironman

Butt Head

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 12m 32s

• Total level:
  • Account Name (IGN) - Butt Head

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - abominable#0481

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Adex <3

•  

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 4/18/19

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nana or bronze star(i was a bronze star way back on my elite 'elite snorty')

What are your strengths? - I am very helpful to the cc and always go to events!! 

What are your weaknesses? - i play wayy to much lol

• In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel i deserve this rank because like i said i have been here since the start and even before that in iron help/og and i love this cc

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:27 AM #1226

Irondutchy12
Ironman

Irondutchy12

• Time spent:
      21h 29m 18s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - irondutchy12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -weepingwharf17#2625

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - roughly about a monthish ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - high knowledge of most aspects of the game

What are your weaknesses? - not being able to do end game bossing like raiding just havent done it before

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -been in the clan for a bit more than a month and have helped anyone im able to love being able to help and watch things like the clan grow and flourish and i was also recommended this position by not tauri

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:29 AM #1227

Detharrow26
Immortal Donator

Detharrow26
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      117d 23h 22m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - detharrow26

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - bout 2 months ago

What are your strengths? - Dedication and knowledge about the game

What are your weaknesses? - Not always active in chat

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Potential to help the cc as a veteran of the game

T.O.B. Lootations:

Spoiler

Road to ALL Pets - Click Here

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:47 AM #1228

Pheared
Realism

Pheared

• Time spent:
      45m 20s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Pheared

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Already on Discord.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a month I applied for Recruit.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal.

What are your strengths? - I'm a quick learner, capable of going above and beyond when needed to. 

What are your weaknesses? - Eh, some weaknesses are on a personal level.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan for a short time, but I've come to realize what a great community it is. So I see myself staying long term and I'd like to move up in ranks and hope to make it one day where I can help and make a difference within this community and help others!

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a month I applied for Recruit.

What are your strengths? - I'm a quick learner, capable of going above and beyond when needed to. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan for a short time, but I've come to realize what a great community it is. So I see myself staying long term and I'd like to move up in ranks and hope to make it one day where I can help and make a difference within this community and help others!

Sorry, forgot to mention - I previously applied with my UIM (Gondeni), but i'll be using this account now to play.

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:07 PM #1229

Extremedanny
Veteran

Extremedanny
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      217d 16h 41m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Dannijol#8471

How long have you been in ICE? - Since march

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Been a global mod on like a habbo server.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Creating a nice environment for the players, guiding new staff, take care of advertisers scammers ect.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4 hours on work days and in the weekend im usually online all the time.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - Would love to share my expertise in raiding and pvm and make the best out of the clan.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - Game knowledge, Raids, Pvm in general.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Im sorry @Loo

Posted Image

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:35 PM #1230

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name (IGN) - Butt Head

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - abominable#0481

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Adex <3

•  

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 4/18/19

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nana or bronze star(i was a bronze star way back on my elite 'elite snorty')

What are your strengths? - I am very helpful to the cc and always go to events!! 

What are your weaknesses? - i play wayy to much lol

• In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel i deserve this rank because like i said i have been here since the start and even before that in iron help/og and i love this cc

unfortunately, we do not allow rank skipping. Therefore you have been promoted to Corporal.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - irondutchy12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -weepingwharf17#2625

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - roughly about a monthish ago

What are your strengths? - high knowledge of most aspects of the game

What are your weaknesses? - not being able to do end game bossing like raiding just havent done it before

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -been in the clan for a bit more than a month and have helped anyone im able to love being able to help and watch things like the clan grow and flourish and i was also recommended this position by not tauri

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - detharrow26

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - bout 2 months ago

What are your strengths? - Dedication and knowledge about the game

What are your weaknesses? - Not always active in chat

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Potential to help the cc as a veteran of the game

Congratulations!

Sorry, forgot to mention - I previously applied with my UIM (Gondeni), but i'll be using this account now to play.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 June 2019 - 01:48 PM #1231

Real Vikings
Banned

Real Vikings

• Time spent:
      8d 2h 23m 11s

• Previous username:
    Real Tyrants

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - Around 3 months.

What position are you applying for? - lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - I have indeed, i'v been a high ranking member of a few clans on osrs, or for an real life example i used to me a assistant manager of a local shop (lol dont judge me)

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - In the clan i was high ranking in on runescape, my duties were to keep the clan clean, free of toxicity and deal with any issues in a manner were if possible both parties would drop the situation and be happy with the outcome. for the real life example, my duties as an asistant manager at the shop, making sure everyone was coming to work on time, with correct uniform, being very accommodating to the customers and also dealing with complaints from the customers and resolving them accordingly.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - As of right now i do not work and its not unusual to spend more then 15 hours a day online and in the cc, however i will say ten because that's the minimum i'm online.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I like to think i am already active on discord, and i would love to participate in the weekly meetings and contribute ideas for the future of this amazing clan.

Why would you like to work with us? - Being 100% honest, joining this clan on day one or two of me joining the server was the best thing i did, it's more helpful then the alora cc and without the clan i would not be were i am today on this game, i would like to join and help the newer members of the clan like those who helped me previously and i believe with my sheer determination i would be a great addition for lieutenant just for this one particular reason, i love talking to people both ingame and on the voice chat on discord and i'm always in there with people such as 'im real' and 'gim drip'

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - To name a couple i have sheer determination, i'm very motivated to get things done, i'm easy to talk to and i love a challenge weather it would be coming up with events or future clan related material.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I would like to let you know that if given the oppertunity i would not let you guys down, i am very thankful you took the time to read my application regardless of the outcome.

- thank you once again

Realism Op

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:21 PM #1232

Outbreak
User

Outbreak

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 30m 48s

• Total level:

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:23 PM #1233

PLAYLIST
Super Donator

PLAYLIST
Clan: #paragon

• Time spent:
      13d 19h 13m 45s

• Previous username:
    hi im xo

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Wanyamaaa#6022

How long have you been in ICE? - in the cc for a month or so

What position are you applying for? - recruit

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - yes. i clanned on rs for 6-7 years and have been High Council/Council/Captain in a few different clans

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I did a lot of forum and teamspeak work but also took attendance for mandatory events, hosted events, recruited, and some other stuff

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - i usually am logged on 6-7 hrs a day. Weekends sometime less sometimes more. But I'm always in ice cc

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yeah I have discord and I'm already in the ICE discord

Why would you like to work with us? - I want to get more involved in the community and have met nothing but nice people from ice. 

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - This would be my first ever pvm clan but I bring a lot of knowledge about clanning and the game. I'm loyal, easygoing and ready to learn new things. I have the ability to step up, and can also work on the discord and other things behind the scenes

mbUHf3N.gif

bd03caf4da0c05685918fb3f779ef5b8.gif

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:12 PM #1234

Flacko
User

Flacko

• Time spent:
      3d 22h 23m 40s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Flacko

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Soon to be filled out

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Yeah Ez Bro

What are your strengths? - Considering my history of clanning, going back to Pre-Eoc, I'd say knowledge about PK'ing and strategies regarding PK'ing is my strongest asset. I've been in various Pure Clans Pre-Eoc/OSRS and many dominating RSPS Single Teams. Aside from that, I can say that the fundament of my strength is loyalty. 

What are your weaknesses? - Since I'm mostly PVP orientated, I'd say that one of my weaknesses is the aspect of PVM'ing. To be more specific, Raids can be a rather huge pain in the ass. I'm ready to learn more about PVM'ing though, and that's why I think Ice is the perfect place for me to do so. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank, because I can provide something for this clan. I'm a loyal and helpful person, and I want to be a part of ICE's ranks, because I feel like I can make a difference for new players, aswell as the older ones within this clan. 

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:56 AM #1235

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Flacko

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Soon to be filled out

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Yeah Ez Bro

What are your strengths? - Considering my history of clanning, going back to Pre-Eoc, I'd say knowledge about PK'ing and strategies regarding PK'ing is my strongest asset. I've been in various Pure Clans Pre-Eoc/OSRS and many dominating RSPS Single Teams. Aside from that, I can say that the fundament of my strength is loyalty. 

What are your weaknesses? - Since I'm mostly PVP orientated, I'd say that one of my weaknesses is the aspect of PVM'ing. To be more specific, Raids can be a rather huge pain in the ass. I'm ready to learn more about PVM'ing though, and that's why I think Ice is the perfect place for me to do so. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank, because I can provide something for this clan. I'm a loyal and helpful person, and I want to be a part of ICE's ranks, because I feel like I can make a difference for new players, aswell as the older ones within this clan. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:16 AM #1236

GIM Drip
Banned

GIM Drip

• Time spent:
      17h 59m 48s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Drip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dylan#3656

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - close to a month ago :/ cant rlly remember

What are your strengths? - good knowledge of the game and i like to help other players as it shows me as being a good person 

What are your weaknesses? - I raid quite often now n then so i might not be in CC all time but i join back instantly once the raids are done.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since i gotten recruit i have been trying my best to help out in the cc and have gotten pretty well known so i think i would do better and help out more while working myself up in the ranks :)

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:47 AM #1237

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Drip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dylan#3656

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - close to a month ago :/ cant rlly remember

What are your strengths? - good knowledge of the game and i like to help other players as it shows me as being a good person 

What are your weaknesses? - I raid quite often now n then so i might not be in CC all time but i join back instantly once the raids are done.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Since i gotten recruit i have been trying my best to help out in the cc and have gotten pretty well known so i think i would do better and help out more while working myself up in the ranks :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:34 PM #1238

Mike Ox Soft
Group Ironman

Mike Ox Soft

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 32m 27s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Mike Ox Soft

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mike Litoris#2119

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - King Purple

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 months or so 

What are your strengths? - I am very active, I help as often as I can. I also do a lot of recruiting for ICE

What are your weaknesses? - My jokes probably get annoying xD

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Hellish is dad, Paine is mom. I just want to help with the chores more often <3

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:29 PM #1239

PLAYLIST
Super Donator

PLAYLIST
Clan: #paragon

• Time spent:
      13d 19h 13m 45s

• Previous username:
    hi im xo

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Nav

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wanyamaaa#6022

What are your strengths? - I've been in pk clans for like 6 years or so. I bring a lot of knowledge of the game and clanning. I'm loyal, always willing to learn and help out if needed. 

What are your weaknesses? - The only weakness I can think of is this would be my first pvm clan. I'm still a bit clueless with raids but I want to learn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve recruit because I am constantly in the cc when I'm online, helping and trying to get to know people. I know a lot about clanning, pk and the game and want to find a home. I'm loyal, easygoing, and ready to help with anything. 

mbUHf3N.gif

bd03caf4da0c05685918fb3f779ef5b8.gif

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:48 PM #1240

TenFour
Group Ironman

TenFour
Clan: Not Staff

• Time spent:
      65d 10h 45m

• Previous username:
    GIM 10 4

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nac#2143

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  CMF Fiji ;)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I have been recruit before, I left when applying for 2 bananas

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, play time, being a decent human being :)

What are your weaknesses? - Hunt is really killing me rn

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve recruit because I have extensive game knowledge, am on most of the day and have always been quite helpful in game replying to questions in CC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2516 user(s)