Donator

Nugy

• Time spent:
      18h 2m 15s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Nugy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jyxi#0517

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A [ been in the cc for over a year *been on n off alora for while now but back for good !*

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  When ICE was first made and merged from other CC.

What rank are you applying for? - First banana (currently non ranked)

What are your strengths? -  Im very helpful and knowledgeable about the game (have maxed a uim on here and 1 other iron) working on a new iron series currently!

What are your weaknesses? - I wouldn't say I have many.. but if I had to pick one id probably say attention to detail.. like if a question is asked where are gargoyles? id say slayer tower automatically rather than 2nd floor slayer tower etc etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank: well im a long time player of Alora, was a ranked member in ironman OG ( old ironman clan I used to be in before ICE ). I have the knowledge and capability to help many people in the cc and im an all around great guy to be around. Every1 in the cc sofar since ive been back seems to enjoy my company and im growing bonds with many of the cc members. ID love to start going through the ranks ! Thanks for taking the time to read this APP! <3

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:48 PM #1422

I Sell Lucky
Elite Ironman

I Sell Lucky

• Time spent:
      3h 58m 5s

• Total level:

How long have you been in ICE? - almost 2 weeks

What position are you applying for? - Recruit

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I owned My own Organization for youtube, twitter, esports

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6-12 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I love alora and everyone in ice is so nice and friendly.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Content creating, Organization, Been in the rs community since 06, Would love to help out with events and do what ever I can to help the clan.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Miya let me know about applying and has been amazing a kind through the process.

Account Name (IGN) I Sell Lucky
Discord Tag (Lucky#5902)
What is your current rank? N/A
Name of the player who recruited you? Miya
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? Recruit
What are your strengths? Active, determined, slightly addicted to the game. I make content on the game so I am dedicated.
- What are your weaknesses? Work A lot, Get distracted easily
- In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im very active in ice and I would love to grow more in this clan. Everyone is so nice and kind and I would just like to play my part and feel more apart of the family.

Posted 09 September 2019 - 02:44 AM #1423

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Nugy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jyxi#0517

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A [ been in the cc for over a year *been on n off alora for while now but back for good !*

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  When ICE was first made and merged from other CC.

What rank are you applying for? - First banana (currently non ranked)

What are your strengths? -  Im very helpful and knowledgeable about the game (have maxed a uim on here and 1 other iron) working on a new iron series currently!

What are your weaknesses? - I wouldn't say I have many.. but if I had to pick one id probably say attention to detail.. like if a question is asked where are gargoyles? id say slayer tower automatically rather than 2nd floor slayer tower etc etc.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank: well im a long time player of Alora, was a ranked member in ironman OG ( old ironman clan I used to be in before ICE ). I have the knowledge and capability to help many people in the cc and im an all around great guy to be around. Every1 in the cc sofar since ive been back seems to enjoy my company and im growing bonds with many of the cc members. ID love to start going through the ranks ! Thanks for taking the time to read this APP! <3

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

How long have you been in ICE? - almost 2 weeks

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I owned My own Organization for youtube, twitter, esports

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6-12 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I love alora and everyone in ice is so nice and friendly.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Content creating, Organization, Been in the rs community since 06, Would love to help out with events and do what ever I can to help the clan.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Miya let me know about applying and has been amazing a kind through the process.

Account Name (IGN) I Sell Lucky
Discord Tag (Lucky#5902)
What is your current rank? N/A
Name of the player who recruited you? Miya
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? Recruit
What are your strengths? Active, determined, slightly addicted to the game. I make content on the game so I am dedicated.
- What are your weaknesses? Work A lot, Get distracted easily
- In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: Im very active in ice and I would love to grow more in this clan. Everyone is so nice and kind and I would just like to play my part and feel more apart of the family.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 09 September 2019 - 10:59 AM #1424

Crawling gim
Group Ironman

Crawling gim

• Total level:

Discord Tag -                                                                                                                    crawling gim#0531

How long have you been in ICE? -                                                                                 for like 2 weeks now! on my realism account ''crawlinghand''                

What position are you applying for? -                                                                           1 banana i guess i dont know the name:P

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -                                   nope i havent

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -                                    N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -                                    on weekends ill be on daily like 5 hours minimum ,weekdays more like 3 hours! (work)

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -  yes sure i love the community !

Why would you like to work with us? -                                                                because i think i know alot about alora already! and i love to help players, and i learn everyday

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -     im very funny, helpfull, and honest ! i love to make fun , and can be serious when i need to!

lovee ice!

crawling gim!

Posted 09 September 2019 - 11:22 AM #1425

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -                                                                                                                    crawling gim#0531

How long have you been in ICE? -                                                                                 for like 2 weeks now! on my realism account ''crawlinghand''                

What position are you applying for? -                                                                           1 banana i guess i dont know the name:P

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -                                   nope i havent

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -                                    N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -                                    on weekends ill be on daily like 5 hours minimum ,weekdays more like 3 hours! (work)

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -  yes sure i love the community !

Why would you like to work with us? -                                                                because i think i know alot about alora already! and i love to help players, and i learn everyday

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -     im very funny, helpfull, and honest ! i love to make fun , and can be serious when i need to!

lovee ice!

crawling gim!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:07 AM #1426

Real mallow
Realism

Real mallow

• Time spent:
      1d 21h 4m 45s

• Total level:

How long have you been in ICE? - Probably over a month now? Not too sure

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6 hours average

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Sure

Why would you like to work with us? - I like Alora, and Realism mode. It's like OSRS but more convenient. ICE are also very helpful and friendly to me, and generally good chatting :)

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I know quite a bit about Alora, where things are, what do to etc

We get asked daily to apply for ranks, so thought I would - I'm UK based so my timezone might help other Euro players.

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:22 AM #1427

Elite Sheets
User

Elite Sheets
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 20h 49m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - Probably over a month now? Not too sure

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6 hours average

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Sure

Why would you like to work with us? - I like Alora, and Realism mode. It's like OSRS but more convenient. ICE are also very helpful and friendly to me, and generally good chatting :)

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I know quite a bit about Alora, where things are, what do to etc

We get asked daily to apply for ranks, so thought I would - I'm UK based so my timezone might help other Euro players.

Hello sir, unfortunately the template you used was for a staff position, being Lieutenant or higher. To apply for recruit we ask you to use the correct template provided within the post. We look forward to your application!

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted 10 September 2019 - 04:28 AM #1428

Real mallow
Realism

Real mallow

• Time spent:
      1d 21h 4m 45s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Real Mallow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Real Mallow #3328

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Cadet

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Good knowledge of Alora, and in game often

What are your weaknesses? - Not too strong with end game content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am usually online for about 6 hours a day, and I'm fairly chatty in ICE, both in terms of helping and just general talk. I try to help where I can, and often try to give items to those less fortunate if I have no use for them. I also don't care for drama so won't normally engage a troll.

Posted 10 September 2019 - 05:12 AM #1429

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Real Mallow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Real Mallow #3328

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Cadet

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Good knowledge of Alora, and in game often

What are your weaknesses? - Not too strong with end game content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am usually online for about 6 hours a day, and I'm fairly chatty in ICE, both in terms of helping and just general talk. I try to help where I can, and often try to give items to those less fortunate if I have no use for them. I also don't care for drama so won't normally engage a troll.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:55 AM #1430

Find Thy Zen
Group Ironman

Find Thy Zen

• Time spent:
      3h 59m 15s

• Total level:

Howdy Y'all,

Find Thy Zen here. I find it the right time to apply for a rank within the ICE community. For two years now I have watched this CC develop into what it is today; the top clan in Alora. This being said, I will not take these advances lightly. I look forward to the continuation of my journey in Alora and alongside y'all, the people of ICE.

Below is my application. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

Account Name (IGN) - Find Thy Zen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Boosie I Boosie#8279

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya, CMF Fiji, Mike ox Soft

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - Handling adversity, keeping a level head, challenge-oriented, people-person, strong-willed, and a man of Faith.

What are your weaknesses? - Not speaking my mind 100% of the time.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ICE will be promoting a tenured, devoted, helpful, and caring player. I plan to continue helping players in every aspect that I can. I am active multiple hours a day, some more than others. I look forward to the grind.

God Bless.

Find Thy Zen

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:10 AM #1431

Kdb
Ironman

Kdb

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Kdb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tino#2892

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya & CMF Fiji <3

What are your strengths? - I've been playing Runescape almost all my life so i guess I know alot about the game & I love to listen to other people and try to be helpfull.

What are your weaknesses? - Really insecure 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing Alora for a long time on different accounts but Ice was always the cc i was in so I would be honered to have a rank, because its a amazing clan. (Also i was going to get a perm rag from Fiji if I didn't apply ;) )

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:54 AM #1432

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Howdy Y'all,

Find Thy Zen here. I find it the right time to apply for a rank within the ICE community. For two years now I have watched this CC develop into what it is today; the top clan in Alora. This being said, I will not take these advances lightly. I look forward to the continuation of my journey in Alora and alongside y'all, the people of ICE.

Below is my application. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

Account Name (IGN) - Find Thy Zen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Boosie I Boosie#8279

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya, CMF Fiji, Mike ox Soft

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - Handling adversity, keeping a level head, challenge-oriented, people-person, strong-willed, and a man of Faith.

What are your weaknesses? - Not speaking my mind 100% of the time.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ICE will be promoting a tenured, devoted, helpful, and caring player. I plan to continue helping players in every aspect that I can. I am active multiple hours a day, some more than others. I look forward to the grind.

God Bless.

Find Thy Zen

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Kdb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tino#2892

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya & CMF Fiji <3

What are your strengths? - I've been playing Runescape almost all my life so i guess I know alot about the game & I love to listen to other people and try to be helpfull.

What are your weaknesses? - Really insecure 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing Alora for a long time on different accounts but Ice was always the cc i was in so I would be honered to have a rank, because its a amazing clan. (Also i was going to get a perm rag from Fiji if I didn't apply ;) )

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:08 AM #1433

BeastLV
User

BeastLV

• Time spent:
      1h 26m 57s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -BeastLV

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -DiscoThunder#9491

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Mya

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Im expierenced player in both PvM and PvP, playng runescape since ~2007

What are your weaknesses? -There is no weaknesses, only i dont have much time to play because of family, job, and other priorities !

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I play REALISM mode ! :D

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:37 AM #1434

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -BeastLV

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -DiscoThunder#9491

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Mya

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Im expierenced player in both PvM and PvP, playng runescape since ~2007

What are your weaknesses? -There is no weaknesses, only i dont have much time to play because of family, job, and other priorities !

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I play REALISM mode ! :D

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:59 AM #1435

New Jail
Ironman

New Jail

• Time spent:
      9h 37m 46s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - New Jail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jail#0041

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What rank are you applying for? - RECRUIT 

What are your strengths? - I can be online for very long time, very active chatter , helpful mainly helpful for everything I can do

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I pass out while playing , weak English not like I can't talk but I miss spell words ,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been active for while now and I love to help people as much as I can , and I'have been on this CC for very long time . made many friends on it looking forward to make many more 
and that's pretty much it :)

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:09 AM #1436

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - New Jail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jail#0041

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What rank are you applying for? - RECRUIT 

What are your strengths? - I can be online for very long time, very active chatter , helpful mainly helpful for everything I can do

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I pass out while playing , weak English not like I can't talk but I miss spell words ,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been active for while now and I love to help people as much as I can , and I'have been on this CC for very long time . made many friends on it looking forward to make many more 
and that's pretty much it :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:12 PM #1437

Woodcuttlng
Realism

Woodcuttlng

• Time spent:
      2d 8h 24m 20s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Woodcuttlng (The i is an L)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Golehog#5444

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - Level 99 Weirdo, 200m Woodcutting, helpful whenever I can, idk what else to say.

What are your weaknesses? - I don't know.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because I'm a spoiled brat who gets everything I whine about. :P Nah, I don't think it's up to me what rank I deserve so I have no opinion.

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:56 PM #1438

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Woodcuttlng (The i is an L)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Golehog#5444

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - Level 99 Weirdo, 200m Woodcutting, helpful whenever I can, idk what else to say.

What are your weaknesses? - I don't know.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because I'm a spoiled brat who gets everything I whine about. :P Nah, I don't think it's up to me what rank I deserve so I have no opinion.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:41 PM #1439

Elite Master
Classic

Elite Master

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 8m 36s

• Total level:

discord Tag - Elite Master#8656

How long have you been in ICE? - Since the beginning of EIM.

What position are you applying for? - Sergeant/Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -NO

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+ hours on weekday and 10+ on weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I have been in this CC from the very beginning and I love the people in it, I am an active member in the cc and love to help new, old and all members of the cc.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Game knowledge. I am very team oriented and I am someone who is always willing to help others.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been in the cc from the beginning and never have left. This cc is the best one to me.

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:23 PM #1440

Wii
Donator

Wii

• Time spent:
      16d 16h 23m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii #4098

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28 August 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Friendly, game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Hello friends! today I am applying for Sergeant rank because I feel comfortable to climb another ladder in ice! I think I have proven over the last months I am fairly active and friendly. I wanna keep involving myselft more and more into ice. Thank you for considering my application  :D 

LlLgxNI.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)