3 replies to this topic

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:41 PM #1

OS Jr
Donator

OS Jr

• Time spent:
      16h 20m 2s

• Total level:

Hi guys, new poster here on the forum. I have 2 suggestions which some of you may like, and also which some of you will find pointless. Now, in the quest tab, there is obviously the NPC Drop table, KC list and Boss time records. If you look just under you will see some space available. It would be nice to fill that space wouldn't it?

My first suggestion is a rare drop list. This list would contain every rare drop you have ever had on our humble home of Alora. The way this would work is the game would record/note down whenever you get a drop that has a, let's say, 0.5% chance of dropping or less. Don't hold me to that number as it is just a suggestion. This list would enable players to take a look at all the rare drops they've had from different monsters/bosses, and would let lucky players put proof to word about their RNG.

Secondly, a "What monsters drop this certain item" list. I'm not quite sure what too call it yet so bare with me. This would let players type in an item name, and then a list of monsters that drop that item will appear, along with the chance of them dropping that item, similar to the NPC Drop table. This would be extremely useful for ironmen that are new to the game, and aren't quite sure on where to find a certain item/what monster to kill for a certain item.

I hope you like my ideas. If you need a hand in game then pm me! My ign is "OS Jr".

Many thanks for your time and i would like to say thanks to the community of this server. I have never experienced anything like the time i've had on Alora while playing other servers.

Thanks again,

Jr.

:)

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:23 PM #2

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards
@OS Jr, quite the nice suggestion(s) you have there, so kudos on that behalf. Regarding the content itself and your suggestions, I believe the second part of your thread has already been suggested in the past. I'm unable to find the original thread that contains one of your suggestions, however, I'm sure it was accepted. Hopefully @Another Cow can find the thread I was looking for.

Great overall suggestions. You have my support for both parts of this thread.

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:39 AM #3

OS Jr
Donator

OS Jr

• Time spent:
      16h 20m 2s

• Total level:

Thanks, @ Dylain . Appreciate the support. Didn't realize the second part had already been suggested so i hope it gets added.

- Jr

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:52 PM #4

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Both of these suggestions have been previously suggested as @ Dylain had previously stated. You can find our list of Current Suggested Topics here - http://www.alora.io/...d-topics/page-2

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 19 user(s)