I carry her
Elite Ironman

I carry her
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      15d 23h 59m 41s

• Total level:

What is your suggestion?: 

• Under the other category in the collection log add a "Vote" section with everything you can obtain from voting.
  • Under the other category in the collection log add a "Crystal Chest" section with everything you can obtain from crystal keys.
  • In the "Miscellaneous section or a new section "Wilderness" add the obtainable PvP weapons and armours you can obtain from wilderness npcs.
  • Add the house, herbi and phoenix to the skilling pets section, they are in the all pets section already.
  • Change the clue rewards in the collection log to match Alora's clue rewards tables.
  • Under the other category in the collection log add a "Forums" section with everything you can obtain from posting on the forums.

Is this in OSRS?:

The collection log is but these extra additions would be to match Alora's content.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

No

How would this benefit Alora?:

Would add more to the collection log for people to complete. It would also help people know everything obtainable from the crystal key chest.

Normie: Flipper

Ironman: ironman.png Fliqqer

Classic: classic_large.pngSyms

Elite: eim.png I carry her

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:20 AM #2

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

100% support without a doubt. As your suggestion states, it would add more of an incentive and not only that, but provide more of a reason for dedicated users to complete the Collection log. I'm all for new challenges that present themselves.

We could also implement some-sort of reward for players that have collected every item existing through-out the Collection Log, if that was something the staff-team would open too. But apart from my two cents, great over-all suggestions @ I carry her .

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:52 AM #3

GroupIronman
Group Ironman

GroupIronman

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 54m 33s

• Total level:
Yeah I support the idea to add to collection log

Posted Image

Thanks to @Dumbshit for allowing me to use this sig

Other accounts: @OneFalseStep

@Livo

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:01 AM #4

Veteran

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards
A decent list of suggestions, so support all of them.

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:45 AM #5

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Very well-written suggestions and kudos to you for being the 1% (people who actually follow the form when posting suggestions)!

I have to say these are all great ideas and I don't see any harm in adding any of these to the collection log. Support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:24 AM #6

Mullyyy
Banned

Mullyyy

• Time spent:
      4d 23h 52m 16s

• Total level:

support from me, i actually enjoy seeing my accomplishments. 

but first i'd like to see the current collection log working before adding more lol.

9PQ9nnF.png

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:33 AM #7

Shawn TM
Ironman

Shawn TM

• Time spent:
      2d 6h 15m 24s

• Total level:
  • Under the other category in the collection log add a "Vote" section with everything you can obtain from voting.

--> This suggestion gets a no support from me. People can just buy vote books and get the items like that. Which makes this a buyable achievement on the collection log (something I don't want to be on there)

• Under the other category in the collection log add a "Crystal Chest" section with everything you can obtain from crystal keys.

--> Same goes for this suggestions ( No support). Again a buyable achievement.

• In the "Miscellaneous section or a new section "Wilderness" add the obtainable PvP weapons and armours you can obtain from wilderness npcs.

---> Support on this one. Great addition.

• Add the house, herbi and phoenix to the skilling pets section, they are in the all pets section already.

--> Support, not sure why they are in the misq section.

• Change the clue rewards in the collection log to match Alora's clue rewards tables.

---> Big support here!

AmusingLonelyAmericanwirehair-small.gif

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:33 AM #8

I carry her
Elite Ironman

I carry her
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      15d 23h 59m 41s

• Total level:

--> This suggestion gets a no support from me. People can just buy vote books and get the items like that. Which makes this a buyable achievement on the collection log (something I don't want to be on there)

--> Same goes for this suggestions ( No support). Again a buyable achievement.

I suppose you do have a point on these, on certain game modes these collection logs would just be purchasable.. Whether or not this makes me feel differently on having them in the collection log, I'm sure sure. While I guess you could donate to complete a couple of the collection logs anyway, (Inferno, etc, certain pets can be donated for) would having a couple sections in which normal modes could buy their way through it be much of a big thing. As there's no rewards for completing a collection log, it's just a personal thing so someone else having an advantage shouldn't effect anything.

We could also implement some-sort of reward for players that have collected every item existing through-out the Collection Log, if that was something the staff-team would open too. But apart from my two cents, great over-all suggestions @ I carry her .

A great idea, although I'm not sure what sort of reward could be given. Possibly a forum award could be created for anyone who's fully completed their collection logs, maybe an announcement for when someone's completed all of their log as well, just like when someone hits a level 99 or so could work perhaps. :)

Then I guess what Shawn mentioned might come into play, if there was some sort of reward would people want a couple sections which you could buy your way through on a normal mode, hmm.

Normie: Flipper

Ironman: ironman.png Fliqqer

Classic: classic_large.pngSyms

Elite: eim.png I carry her

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:28 AM #9

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards
I love this suggestion. I’m a completionist/achievement type of player so something like this would be extremely helpful, 100% support.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:52 AM #10

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Would like to see some, if not all, of these suggestions added into the collector’s log. A forum award would be nice, too.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:03 AM #11

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)