Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:39 AM #1

GroupIronman
Group Ironman

GroupIronman

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 54m 33s

• Total level:
Hi all,

With the release of the ticket today and thankful some form of escape has been arranged from bad groups this is good for all those with more than 1 person active in the group.
I however twice have been in groups where all of my other teammates have stopped playing the game mode or altogether. I refuse to spend 35 dollars on a ticket that actually won't allow me to leave due to nobody voting on it.

My suggestion.

For those in a group of 5 with 4 inactive players should be able to custom donate 35 dollars similar to EIM in which you automatically are kicked from the group. The difference between this and other similar suggestions? Every account only gets one of these custom donations meaning that the second group you join you need to be smart about. Only because those still playing the mode are enjoying it, at release it was hype and people don't like 6x grind.

Many Thanks

Posted Image

Thanks to @Dumbshit for allowing me to use this sig

Other accounts: @OneFalseStep

@Livo

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:44 AM #2

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
I am in that situation. I was the one who created the group and the members of my group has quit. Therefore, the removal ticket is useless to me. I would support something for GIM in the same situation as me to able to leave their group without voting. Support!

chaossig.gif

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:44 AM #3

Tauri

Community Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      120d 54m 32s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Apparently I understand the logic behind the removal ticket. It's made the way so people couldn't run away with the other players bank, leaving them no items at all. But most of the cases, where people want to leave group, are affected by 3-4 people being inactive, which puts the fifth player (the most active one & who wants to leave) at an disadvantage.

I'd love to see an alternative for people who are the only ones playing in a five-man group, even if it's gonna be fairly more expensive than the current solution.

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Promoted to Community Manager - 02/05/2024

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:56 AM #4

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

I support this 100%, im stuck in this situation aswell.. 

<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:07 AM #5

GIM Y0m0pk
User

GIM Y0m0pk

• Time spent:
      2d 8h 36m 32s

• Total level:

Apparently I understand the logic behind the removal ticket. It's made the way so people couldn't run away with the other players bank, leaving them no items at all. But most of the cases, where people want to leave group, are affected by 3-4 people being inactive, which puts the fifth player (the most active one & who wants to leave) at an disadvantage.

I'd love to see an alternative for people who are the only ones playing in a five-man group, even if it's gonna be fairly more expensive than the current solution.

It is not made in a way to stop that, nothing can stop that. I had a team mate that stole my items, quit and has never logged back in since. People can steal items whenever they want, if they're officially leaving a team or if they decide they just want to be a cuck and steal all your items. Not sure if their could ever be anyway to stop this unfortunately unless they put some sort of 'loaning' system in place like RS used to have. 

I do not really understand those stating 'It said at the start of the game that you can never leave so no support tickets shouldn't change' - Yes, it said this at the start so if you're going to stick by that logic, tickets shouldn't work for ANYONE. As they're now in the game, everyone should have an equal chance to leave a team now they decided to make these tickets.

As well as this - 95% of the GIM's are only wanting to leave a team because they have a couple players active max. I can understand the vote system for an active team, but for those 95% wanting to use it because they are stuck in a non-active team have no hope.

I can only see this further damaging the player base for GIM as I've already had a couple friends quit because they're bored of playing a GROUP game on their own. 'Choose your team wisely' - This is simply not as easy as people perceive it too be. I have veterans, maxed classics, UIM's, people playing for 2 years etc who simply quit because they have got busy irl/not enjoying the game mode etc - Whilst you can choose a team 'wisely' you never know what real life situations can stop people from playing. 

Do you not think all of us GIM's would have loved to stay in our original teams instead of cashing out $35 just to change at team? 

P.s - Think of all that $$$ you're missing out on @Omi ;)

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:13 AM #6

Tauri

Community Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      120d 54m 32s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Well. As we all know, the hype around GIM was insane, everybody wanted to try it out, but apparently some people didn't find it attractive enough after 5 hours of playtime, so they dumped their account and went back to their old accounts. Giving a chance to leave the group is going to sustain the player amount of the gamemode, otherwise people are starting to quit that and are trying out something else. 

Additionally, why people are stuck with group with no players, is that not all of us do have 4 IRL friends playing the game, so we had to gamble with the groups with 4 random people who we didn't even know, which makes the failure rate of successful group way too high. 

We can compare the GIM group change with EIM one, but the truth is that EIM doesn't require vote and there's only Player 1 & Player 2, on GIM you have Player 1-5 and it's harder to control the group, and obviously get votes for getting kicked from the group.

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Promoted to Community Manager - 02/05/2024

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:01 AM #7

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:

Well. As we all know, the hype around GIM was insane, everybody wanted to try it out, but apparently some people didn't find it attractive enough after 5 hours of playtime, so they dumped their account and went back to their old accounts. Giving a chance to leave the group is going to sustain the player amount of the gamemode, otherwise people are starting to quit that and are trying out something else.

Additionally, why people are stuck with group with no players, is that not all of us do have 4 IRL friends playing the game, so we had to gamble with the groups with 4 random people who we didn't even know, which makes the failure rate of successful group way too high.

We can compare the GIM group change with EIM one, but the truth is that EIM doesn't require vote and there's only Player 1 & Player 2, on GIM you have Player 1-5 and it's harder to control the group, and obviously get votes for getting kicked from the group.

I completely agree with this. It is also why I dislike it when people say “You should have chose wisely at the beginning.” Unless you have 4 other irl friends playing this with as much passion as you do, its all a gamble. Even if its irl, you can’t guarentee that they won’t become busy or lose interest in the game. Like I stated in another post, even people that get marry, divorce when things don’t work out. No one who getting marry expects to divorce in the future. Its a broad analogy but its the one I can think off right now.

chaossig.gif

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:00 PM #8

Vape Tricks
Ex-Staff

Vape Tricks
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      43d 34m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on March 27th, 2019

Demoted from Sever Support on April 15th, 2019

Promoted to Server Support on May 19th, 2019

Promoted to Server Moderator on June 15th, 2019

Promoted to Forum Moderator on December 21st, 2019

Demoted to Server Moderator on March 8th, 2020

Vape Tricks - Maxed GIM

0ptimuscope - Maxed Normie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guides

Horror from the Deep

Farming Guild Contracts

Farm Runs

Alll-in-One Ironman

Support Tools

Two-Factor Authentication

Client Issues

Staff List

Appeals

Rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)