Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:29 AM #1

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker
Clan: Leader

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:
I recently started Alora in the middle of last month so I’ve got to enjoy some amazing content within the game itself but.. the best goals while achieving the ones you set yourself would have to be friendship, within such little time I’ve been able to rack up so many friends and for that I am thankful and I appreciate everyone of you. When I first came into this community I didn’t know what to expect.. it’s not like any other server I’ve been on, it’s a great community and it shows. I’ve also noticed how toxic a community in general can get but, I believe this is gonna be my home for a long time.

Biggest thanks to @ Omicron for making this happen.

Like I said before, the best goal has been achieved.
Thank you to everyone who makes this server enjoyable. Staff & Players.

Best Regards,
Blake

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:38 AM #2

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
Glad you enjoy your time here buddy! Alora has, without a doubt, the best community around! Hope to cya around and gl on further goals!
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:42 AM #3

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

Glad you enjoy your time here buddy! Alora has, without a doubt, the best community around! Hope to cya around and gl on further goals!

I appreciate it @ LTG Arrow good luck to you as well ;)

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:50 AM #4

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
Very well said indeed. Alora’s community is so much better than others. I have play a lot rsps and have never commited myself to one. This one feels like home. Best of luck on your future goals.

chaossig.gif

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:50 AM #5

Foundational
Donator

Foundational
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      76d 5h 9m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Being able to consider a server for a long amount of time truly is an achievement for the player and the server itself as it correlates to the quality of both the content, and community of the server.

Glad you're enjoying yourself man!

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:57 AM #6

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

Very well said indeed. Alora’s community is so much better than others. I have play a lot rsps and have never commited myself to one. This one feels like home. Best of luck on your future goals.

Being able to consider a server for a long amount of time truly is an achievement for the player and the server itself as it correlates to the quality of both the content, and community of the server.

Glad you're enjoying yourself man!

Thank you @ soahC & @ Foundational I completely agree with both of you. Hope to see you in-game feel free to add me! :D I’ll be on later today!

Posted 04 March 2019 - 10:45 AM #7

Nomad
Ironman

Nomad
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 26m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nomads Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

It's sweet to get such a nice feedback from you about the community! Just remember you are a part of this now and enjoy Alora buddy!

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:05 AM #8

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

It's sweet to get such a nice feedback from you about the community! Just remember you are a part of this now and enjoy Alora buddy!

I appreciate your kind jester @ Nomads Iron hope to see you in-game!

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:22 AM #9

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

It's a wonderful goal to achieve. Meeting the players in the community and making meaningful friendship just makes you want to keep getting involved in the game. :)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:30 AM #10

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

It's a wonderful goal to achieve. Meeting the players in the community and making meaningful friendship just makes you want to keep getting involved in the game. :)

Absolutely @ Moral truth you’ve been there since day one and I appreciate that man. If only people could understand how appreciative I am... by taking out a minute or two out of your day to help someone new or just someone in need of friendship is a blessing. That’s all it takes to make a great community, but the sad thing is.. it’s rare. I believe all the right players came to the right server.

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:08 PM #11

Fine China
Banned

Fine China

• Time spent:
      21d 7h 1m 3s

• Total level:

I have been on Alora for over a year, and I still meet great people and make new, great friends every day. The community is incredible, that's for sure. Alora has one, if not the best RuneScape Private Server community's out there. Super friendly and supportive. 

Glad to have you as part of the community, and very happy to hear that you're having a splendid experience, Elite Hacker .  

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:17 PM #12

Old Boot
Elite Ironman

Old Boot

• Time spent:
      2d 15h 10m 40s

• Total level:

I swear, this community is the best one I've seen yet. Thanks to everyone for helping to build this community :) <3

zczvWVW.gif

Posted 04 March 2019 - 12:39 PM #13

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Alora is most defiantly your new home, & I'm glad you've enjoyed your stay thus far.

It will only get better and better! :) just gotta give it time.

I'll see you around, Elite Hacker

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 04 March 2019 - 01:09 PM #14

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

I have been on Alora for over a year, and I still meet great people and make new, great friends every day. The community is incredible, that's for sure. Alora has one, if not the best RuneScape Private Server community's out there. Super friendly and supportive. 

Glad to have you as part of the community, and very happy to hear that you're having a splendid experience, Elite Hacker .

Thank you @ Fine China I appreciate that.

I swear, this community is the best one I've seen yet. Thanks to everyone for helping to build this community :) <3

I agree @ Old Boot everyone plays a part in this server.

Alora is most defiantly your new home, & I'm glad you've enjoyed your stay thus far.
It will only get better and better! :) just gotta give it time.

I'll see you around, Elite Hacker .

Ahh @ Dylain my dude, one of my first friends on here. It’s no doubt it will keep getting better, just think.. it’s not even been that long and I’ve already made so many friends! I haven’t even been through the full content yet but I think I’ll keep everyone updated monthly on the 15th since that was the day I created the account :D thank you again Dylain

Best Regards,
Blake

Posted 04 March 2019 - 02:21 PM #15

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

This is awesome to read. Super glad to hear you are loving it here at Alora, There's not much that can beat it :P 

@ Elite Hacker Good luck on your future adventures :)

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:04 PM #16

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

This is awesome to read. Super glad to hear you are loving it here at Alora, There's not much that can beat it :P 
@ Elite Hacker Good luck on your future adventures :)

@J boogs thanks man, I wish you the best of luck also! :D

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:14 PM #17

Fine China
Banned

Fine China

• Time spent:
      21d 7h 1m 3s

• Total level:

Thank you @ Fine China I appreciate that.

Any time, my dude. I'll hit you up in-game some time and we can have a nice chat. More than welcome to come to me if you ever seek assistance with anything, by the way. 

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:33 PM #18

Elite Hacker
Elite Ironman

Elite Hacker

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 13m 2s

• Total level:

Any time, my dude. I'll hit you up in-game some time and we can have a nice chat. More than welcome to come to me if you ever seek assistance with anything, by the way. 

@ Fine China Thanks man, I definitely will! I normally get off work about this time so i'll be in-game :D See you there! 

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:21 PM #19

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Ahh @ Dylain my dude, one of my first friends on here. It’s no doubt it will keep getting better, just think.. it’s not even been that long and I’ve already made so many friends! I haven’t even been through the full content yet but I think I’ll keep everyone updated monthly on the 15th since that was the day I created the account  :D thank you again Dylain

Best Regards,
Blake

Appreciate it dude, I'm always willing to help newcomers as we've all been in those positions where you're completely new to a community/server but face the problematic situation of having no knowledge about anything, It sucks. But yeah, don't sweat it Elite Hacker . :)

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 04 March 2019 - 06:39 PM #20

Sayso
Veteran

Sayso
Clan: MOST HATED

• Time spent:
      131d 8h 55m 30s

• Previous username:
    T S

• Total level:
    Awards

Alora community is with no doubt the best out of any RSPS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)