Before we get into this content poll, I'd like to let you guys know that there's a large update on the way that I'm excited to release, and to apologize for this one taking so long. It's a combination of some circumstances which slowed down development time, but also the fact that the update is quite large. Nonetheless, we're almost there and I'm sure that you won't be disappointed with it, and that you'll all find something to enjoy in this upcoming update!
For this content poll we're only looking into one piece of content that may be added to the wilderness if it passes: Wilderness Supply Chests. These chests would be added with the intention of boosting wilderness activity a bit more (along with some other updates we've got on the way).
Here's how it works:
- Wilderness Supply Chests spawn every few hours in a random location around the wilderness, allowing the first player who opens the chest to receive some loot.
- The chests will not spawn as often as the bloody key spawns, which are every 45-75 minutes. The chests will likely spawn once every 2-3 hours.
- The loot received would be similar to Bloody keys, largely wilderness related items, but with some new additions.
- Essentially, it would be ~2x the loot of a Bloody key.
- There will be a global announcement whenever the chest spawns (a few minutes earlier), as well as possibly an announcement for the name of the player who looted it.
- The player who opens the chest may also be instantly skulled.
Here's how it might look (using the DMM supply chest object):
We'd love to hear your opinion on this proposal, so make sure to vote in the poll and comment below if you have anything to add!