Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

image.png

Welcome to the Alora FAQs (frequently asked questions) thread! Down below you will find a list of useful threads and links, as well as a list of frequently asked questions normally asked around in the game, with answers to each and every one of them. To quickly search for a question and answer you are seeking, use Ctrl + F and try searching keywords from your question - "2FA" for example.

I've tried to keep the answers to every question short and straight to the point, however, if you feel any should be made more in-depth, then please bring it up to me - thank-you!

----------

image.png Useful Threads and Links

Vote - Vote for Alora on RuneScape Private Server top lists. Be rewarded bonuses (if 2fa is active) and vote points in return. 

Knowledge Base - Section containing important information pertaining to Alora, such as the rules, can be found here.
Guides - Section containing tips and guides created by the rest of the community. 
Management - Submit an appeal, Recover your account, Receive support with a donation/technical issue, Report a bug, and Report a player/staff.
Forum Assistance
Rules
Security Guide and How to Setup 2FA

Information on Every Game Mode
Item database

Guide Index 
Price Guide

Obtaining Resources as an Iron Man

Game mode Information

----------

image.png Frequently Asked Questions, With Answers

Question: "How do I play Alora?"

Answer: You can play Alora by clicking the PLAY NOW button, which is located in the navigation bar on the forum (top-right).

Question: "How do I claim my vote auth code?"

Answer: You can claim your vote auth code by clicking on the vote booth in the edge bank or ::auth ingame then typing your code.

Question: "What is the best game mode to choose?"

Answer: Choosing a game mode is a personal preference. You can find more information on each and every game mode in Alora Here.

Question: "How do I donate?"

Answer: You can donate by clicking STORE in the navigation bar, at the top of the forum - or - by typing in one of the following commands: ::Donate / ::Store in-game. Click the View FAQ button under Your Account in the Store page for more information

Question: "How do bonds work in Alora?"

Answer: You can find in-depth information on bonds in Alora Here.

Question: "Can I donate with RuneScape gold?"

Answer: You can indeed. Direct yourself to Here for more information.

Question: "What was the recent game update?"

Answer: You can check Alora's game updates by going Here - or - by typing in the following command: ::Updates in-game. The first thread seen/the one at the very top should be the latest game updates made to Alora.

Question: "Are there any staff members online?"

Answer: Use the following command in-game to view current online staff members in-game - ::Staff

Question: "Where is the trading post?"

Answer: The trading post can be found inside Edgeville Bank, by the big windows.

Question: "Where can I change my spell book?"

Answer: You can change your spell book at the Altar of the Occult, which can be found in the end corner at ::Thieve.

Question: "Where do I buy skill capes from?"

Answer: You can buy skill capes from the Wise Old Man, who is located in the small house North-West of Edgeville.

Question: "Where is the crystal chest"

Answer: The crystal chest is located against the north wall inside edge bank.

Question: "Where is the 'enhanced crystal key' used at?"
Answer: The elven crystal chest is located just east of the first floor of Prifddinas in the center.

Question: "Where is the bloody chest"
Answer: All information pertaining to the bloody chest can be found Here.

Question: "How do I get levels 1-3 in the Herblore skill?"

Answer: You can get levels 1-3 in the Herblore skill by cleaning grimy guams, which can be bought from Kaqemeex's Store at ::Shops, obtained from Farming, and obtained from monsters.

Question: "What is the starting wave at Fight Caves?"

Answer: Normal: 31.  Donator: 31.  Super-Master: 41. 

Question: "What is the starting wave at the Inferno?"

Answer: Normal: 1.  Donator: 15.  Super Donator: 20.  Extreme Donator: 25.  Legendary Donator: 32.  Uber Donator: 40.  Master Donator: 45. 

Question: "Where do you get a dragon defender?"
Answer: All information pertaining to the Warrior's Guild and how to obtain a dragon defender can be found Here.

Question: "How do I get Ava's Accumulator?"
Answer: Ava's Accumulator can be received from the vote shop or 10 points at Pest Control.

Question: "Where do I find that star that just landed?"
Answer: All information pertaining to Shooting Stars can be found Here.

draisig2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 722 user(s)