Ultimate Ironman

B E T

• Time spent:
      8d 16h 36m 17s

• Previous username:
    Biggity Bet

• Total level:
    Awards

Recently, herblore secondaries were added to the barrows drop table, however they are actually quite rare, 6.1% chance of getting ANY secondary from a completion, but the chance of getting a specific one, drops to 0.5 - 0.8%.

My suggestion would be to add in things such as the tower of life. https://oldschoolrun...eature_Creation

For example, to spawn and kill the spidines you need 1 raw sardine, and 1 red spiders egg, which when killed gives 2-6 red spiders eggs, in osrs using the ardougne cloak, will make them noted, that might not be needed in alora since the cape has a use already, but it is a stable, controlled method of getting red spiders eggs that doesn't require killing a boss in the wild, rng, or any risk of your items or status for UIM and HC accounts.

This could be made even better for farming them if other custom drops could be added to the other ones, in osrs theres things like Newtroost which gives eyes of newts, theres a shop with those for all accounts so that wouldn't be needed, however some of the ones with no use in alora could be changed to require, maybe a crushed nest, and then when you kill the creature (im thinking a mini mole  ;)) it gives 2-6 noted crushed nests in return, this could be a huge improvement for modes such as UIM, HC, even GIM and EIM because of how difficult some of these can be to get as a lower combat level.

One of the concerns for this idea would be that it would be way too fast of a method for getting these secondaries, if the idea is to keep the method slow it could give 2-3 honestly, as long as its consistent i would be using it way more than risking my items out in deep wilderness.

This would make the game have much more early game content, which i feel is lacking, and even higher level restricted accounts could use this, it would not be the fastest method of getting the secondaries as some bosses drop 100+. but it would open doors for accounts with lower combat, and people who don't want to be in the wild. If anybody has any other ideas that go alongside this please feel free to let me know, i think this would change the game for the better and make it less dependent on high level content for skilling items.

• MT likes this

BX8G7xq.png  FqW7nRZ.png

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:07 PM #2

Switchstop7
Group Ironman

Switchstop7
Clan: Dadman Mode

• Time spent:
      6d 4h 38m 4s

• Total level:

Support.

If Tower of Life is possible to implement, i'd 100% support it. Gathering some secondaries that would be provided with the tower would help many Iron accounts tremendously.

"It takes 3 seconds to say I love you, but a lifetime to remember you never did."

My Musics: https://soundcloud.com/steve-and-the-believers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Grind

Spoiler

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:29 PM #3

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support. ​Would be very beneficial for all Iron game modes seeing how difficult it is to get secondaries.  

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:21 PM #4

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

Support, would be nice to see another method to collect secondaries on Alora :)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 February 2024 - 06:55 PM #5

Logan

Global Moderator

Logan
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      151d 8h 30m 51s

• Previous username:
    Logann

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

https://www.alora.io...hl=+tower +life

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 71 user(s)