14 replies to this topic

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:50 PM #1

iron swords
Group Ironman

iron swords

• Time spent:
      13h 5m 59s

• Total level:

1. Map is 100% required ! I mean who runs around with no maps? (Yes I know alot of you are maxed out in runescape and will argue that you know everywhere in this game, but i mean a rsps is way cleaner with a world map)

2. Why can't GIM pickup bloody key?!?? I mean, it may be reasonable that they can't pick it up if I knew why, but why would we have it as a drop to show up and can't pick it up? (Either let us pick it up, or dont put it in our drop table)

3. Instead of having to pay 250 tickets to get rid of a GIM member, make it where you can only kick people once a week? or once every 2-3 days? (This way its not focused for the server to be making 25$ for no good reason, but instead, for the game content to be good and reasonable) (((My team is stuck with a 5th ironman that didn't login for a long time... never helped, and one day may login and ruin it for us))) 

4. Claiming a vote 12 hours late will have you fall behind a vote... so you can only claim vote books once every 12 hours. ((I voted twice in 24 hours but it won't let me claim one of my books because it's 12 hours late??? Yes, I am late to claim it... but it's not fair to fall behind a vote claim if I didn't get the time to claim the vote I did... (((THIS WILL CAUSE PLAYERS TO SKIP A VOTE ON PURPOSE TO ONLY CLAIM THEIR LATE VOTE BOOK WHEN IT HAPPENS SO ITS NOT CONVENIENT FOR THE SERVER)))

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:19 PM #2

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards
1. Sure not a bad idea.
2. Stop crying lol, it had been suggested a lot of times before.
3. No thanks.
4. What? Stop raging, lol.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:36 PM #3

iron swords
Group Ironman

iron swords

• Time spent:
      13h 5m 59s

• Total level:

1. Sure not a bad idea.
2. Stop crying lol, it had been suggested a lot of times before.
3. No thanks.
4. What? Stop raging, lol.

maybe your response could've been less personal and more related to logic..... and noone's crying, it's just embarrassing to see such things in a rsps this good... it has great content but needs fixing and these fixing will happen if people actually look at it with reason and try to imagine how these fixes  (and a lot other fixes) can fix this server up even more.

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:46 PM #4

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

maybe your response could've been less personal and more related to logic..... and noone's crying, it's just embarrassing to see such things in a rsps this good... it has great content but needs fixing and these fixing will happen if people actually look at it with reason and try to imagine how these fixes  (and a lot other fixes) can fix this server up even more.

I disagree with that. 1. The bloody keys shouldn’t be available for the ironman modes at all. This is already easy scape and I rather keep it this way. The GIm tickets wasn’t intended to even exist in game. Omicron eventually made an exception to it due it was requested many times. Last one the voting system works fine by me and I’m pretty sure also to lots of others.

So again, you don’t call this logic?

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:41 PM #5

Switchstop7
Group Ironman

Switchstop7
Clan: Dadman Mode

• Time spent:
      6d 4h 38m 4s

• Total level:

1.) Map has been requested many times before and would obviously be a great inclusion in the game. That being said, i'm unsure how coding a map would be in this client. If it ends up being too time consuming i'd much rather have other things worked on. 

Minor Support

2.) I get what you're saying, and i'm unsure where I would stand on this matter. On one hand, we're ironmen and we're supposed to be working on earning our own materials and items via the #grind. On the other hand, we do have access to brimstone chest and crystal key chest, so one could make an argument that it's just another available loot chest. For right now, I see no reason to give access to the bloody key chest. My thoughts are subject to changes as more arguments are made.

No Support

3.) As previously mentioned by @iron aritus, the inclusion of GIM removal tickets was simply added due to people pestering Omicron about it. It's a simple way of making sure you have the right group before starting off on a group journey. I'd say keep it as a ticket, and keep the cost to support the server

No Support

4.) I totally understand what you're saying here, but there are better ways of putting this together. I am like you as well, where I saved my vote books for the XP boost when I was training a skill that took materials, such as Herblore or Runecrafting. It does seem to be an inconvenience that we have to wait 12 hours after using the book, even though there's a timer that starts as soon as you vote online. I'd make the argument to potentially remove vote books, and have the points/xp boost added as soon as the code is entered. Outside of that, you could also just remove the timer for using books. I'm sure there's reasons to not do this, but until someone brings them up, I fully support this.

Full Support

"It takes 3 seconds to say I love you, but a lifetime to remember you never did."

My Musics: https://soundcloud.com/steve-and-the-believers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Grind

Spoiler

Posted 04 June 2019 - 07:29 PM #6

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
1. Having a world map has been suggested and accepted already. For clue locations, you would have to use the command ::clues in-game to take you to the clue scroll guide. For the wilderness (or in general), you’d have to use the map on the OSRS wiki until Omicron eventually adds in the map.

2. It has been suggested before to let GIMs have the ability to pick up bloody keys. It would make sense to let GIMs use them as it’s been long enough since the GIM game mode was released, and other ironman game modes can use them already.

3. Originally, GIMs were permanently stuck on a team once they join one, and many GIMs were displeased with being stuck on inactive teams. Therefore, Omicron added GIM removal tickets into the donation store. Originally, they cost 350 tokens, then they were decreased to 250 tokens. The price is fine as is, just claim 3 bonds and you’ll have enough. Players need to choose their teams carefully before joining one, and get to know the people before forming the group. Otherwise, they would have to either get a GIM removal ticket or make a new GIM account. Yes, it would suck to start all over on an account because of inactive teammates, but that’s just how the cookie crumbles.

4. Other than the voting sites having issues every now and then (especially Moparscape) the 12-hour voting limit is there for a reason. It’s to make sure that players don’t vote multiple times in a day and redeem multiple vote books to use and/or sell to the trade post. The limit is there to keep the economy stable for vote books. Those who choose to bypass the limit through VPN voting will be punished accordingly, as that is against the rules of Alora.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 04 June 2019 - 10:21 PM #7

Ragragrag46
Legendary Donator

Ragragrag46
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      34d 22h 23m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

let ironmans use trading post , cba grind

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:40 PM #8

iron swords
Group Ironman

iron swords

• Time spent:
      13h 5m 59s

• Total level:

I disagree with that. 1. The bloody keys shouldn’t be available for the ironman modes at all. This is already easy scape and I rather keep it this way. The GIm tickets wasn’t intended to even exist in game. Omicron eventually made an exception to it due it was requested many times. Last one the voting system works fine by me and I’m pretty sure also to lots of others.

So again, you don’t call this logic?

why weren't GIM tickets intended to exist? What do you do when you have a 5th (or anyone ) in your group that's not helping your team out and is a waste... would you say to put up with him? well... it'd be nice if we had a easier way to get rid of GIM dead members that are risky to have 4 other people quit the rsps if one day they login and decide to take everything from the group's bank.. that way you will lose 4 more people from the server?

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:48 AM #9

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      124d 22h 58m 21s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey dude, thank you for taking the time to make this thread, however it's recommended before posting a suggestion to check if it's suggested before or not. 

I agree with what @Moral truth mentioned above.

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:25 AM #10

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

why weren't GIM tickets intended to exist? What do you do when you have a 5th (or anyone ) in your group that's not helping your team out and is a waste... would you say to put up with him? well... it'd be nice if we had a easier way to get rid of GIM dead members that are risky to have 4 other people quit the rsps if one day they login and decide to take everything from the group's bank.. that way you will lose 4 more people from the server?

You do know that you only need 3 people to vote on to kick a person right? And if they take all the items from the bank then it’s not the server’s / staff’s fault, since you have carefully pick your own group. If you can’t get a group you trust then you should never play GIM.

I won’t answer your pointless arguments anymore since this is way off topic. Bye.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:00 AM #11

Iron Engage
Group Ironman

Iron Engage

• Time spent:
      14h 56m 25s

• Total level:

1.Support, whats taking so long?

2. Support. GIM has been out long enough.. Please allow GIM to pickup/use Bloody keys. Or specifically code it so GIM can sell it for like 10-20m Gp at an NPC and NOT use on chest.

3. Support-> Please either add a way for 4/5 players to vote to kick (no donating involved) OR Reduce the amount of money to $10 MAX.. Because if you look at it in the grand scheme of things. You really shouldn't have to pay money to remove someone...Because lets say this. me and 4 IRL friends hop on this server to make a GIM team, one of our friends unfortunately passes away due to an illness. Now your telling me, after crying our eyes out now we have to sit there and OPEN OUR WALLETS, and drop $25 so that we can have someone else take his place on the team? So now we're $25 short and our friend is gone? Obviously this is just one example but I'm sure this has happened or god-forbid will happen to a team at one point. As stated on #2, GIM has been out long enough, lets make things right, instead of trying to segregate.  

4. N/A

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:58 AM #12

Konar
Group Ironman

Konar
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 51m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Only thing I really support is the bloody keys and the map, the rest are ehh in my books

• Moe likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:25 PM #13

iron swords
Group Ironman

iron swords

• Time spent:
      13h 5m 59s

• Total level:

1.Support, whats taking so long?

2. Support. GIM has been out long enough.. Please allow GIM to pickup/use Bloody keys. Or specifically code it so GIM can sell it for like 10-20m Gp at an NPC and NOT use on chest.

3. Support-> Please either add a way for 4/5 players to vote to kick (no donating involved) OR Reduce the amount of money to $10 MAX.. Because if you look at it in the grand scheme of things. You really shouldn't have to pay money to remove someone...Because lets say this. me and 4 IRL friends hop on this server to make a GIM team, one of our friends unfortunately passes away due to an illness. Now your telling me, after crying our eyes out now we have to sit there and OPEN OUR WALLETS, and drop $25 so that we can have someone else take his place on the team? So now we're $25 short and our friend is gone? Obviously this is just one example but I'm sure this has happened or god-forbid will happen to a team at one point. As stated on #2, GIM has been out long enough, lets make things right, instead of trying to segregate.  

4. N/A

on #2, even if they cant pick it up atleast remove it from the drop table so we don't get surprised once we get a bloody key, and realize we can't pick it up.

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:18 PM #14

Hartje
Extreme Donator

Hartje

• Time spent:
      6d 14h 8m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

nummer 1 i support it, the rest of it no support for me !.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:28 PM #15

Moe
Community Manager

Moe

• Time spent:
      247d 14h 38m 9s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

Everything you have suggested has been already suggested before. Please check out this topic: https://www.alora.io...ggested-topics/ before posting. 

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 84 user(s)