Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Heya, everyone!

Decided to make a staff feedback for my nearly 10 month anniversary in the staff team. I’d also like to take this time to let you guys know that we’re looking for more server supports! You can do that via this link: https://www.alora.io...f-applications/. This is a feedback, which will help some change for the better hopefully. Without further ado, let’s get to it.

Omicron

One of the most respected and hard working people in Alora for sure. We really can’t appreciate the hard work and effort you put in Alora. You were always ready to help any staff member with whatever they need and we are grateful for having you. These weekly updates are awesome and I hope you keep them going. I’ll take the time to shoutout Chad as well, thank you for deciding to put time in Alora and helping Dan with the recent fire updates.

Lowkey

Dadkey, basically a father figure to everyone in the staff team (along side with some other people). You’re the most positive person in the staff team. You’ve always made us laugh and raised the morale up, but when time requires to be serious, I’ve seen you make awesome decisions and such. I honestly couldn’t see Alora be like this without you in the head of the staff team. I appreciate the hard work you do and I hope everything goes the way you wish :P.

king purple

Another father figure, although an event manager, I’ve seen you handle situations in professional ways and you’re definitely one of the best decision makers in Alora. Constant events for a year require a special commitment and dedication. You’ve helped me in other ways as well and I really can’t take the time to appreciate what you’ve done for me so far. <3

Hellish

Hellish (Like some others in this list) has been here since I joined the staff team. He’s probably the first person that I interacted with and at first he was strict about things but that has shaped me for the best. I can proudly say that he’s been one of the best friends in Alora and I can freely express my concerns to him. He’s been there for me multiple times and I’m trying to return that favor as well. Appreciate the fact you supported me from day 1, always being there for me and understading me/everyone in the staff team. You’re one of the best additions to this team.

Mack

For sure one of the best administrators Alora has ever seen. Really straight forward and always willing to help everyone with any issue they have. You also do a lot of background work which you’ve put countless hours into. I know this probably doesn’t mean a lot to you but you’ve definitely helped Alora in a different way which I really can’t thank you enough for. Please don’t change and I hope we get more Theatre of Blood drops together.

Groot

Alex, also a positive figure in our staff team, but on the other hand you’re always ready to make great decisions and assist anyone with their issues. I love reading the newspaper and I was glad I could make into one of your interviews. Thanks for also shaping me into the Paine we all know <3.

God

Hello, mentor. You were the first to show me the steps in the background work you do. I’ve reached you multiple times asking for help/advice and you’ve helped me every time. We really don't appreciate how you’ve helped Alora and I think it’s time for that to change. I’m still going to annoy you with PMs because there’s a lot for me to learn and I know you’re willing to help me. Thank you for everything.

Salter

Always willing to help everyone, always willing to help any staff members, overall a Dad figure. There’s no need for a 300 word essay to describe how good you are. My only wish is you’d stream more often but I understand how crowded your life is at the moment.

Fenrir

Draisaitl, Banks aka Nice dust. Not going to lie, when I first got assigned as a server support I was scared of you (this went for a while), but once you joined the staff team I got to know you better and I realized I was wrong. You’re a HUGE addition to this team and actually willing to assist me with anything I needed. I think we’ve become more close since you joined the staff team second time around and I’m grateful that you’re in the staff team, as you’re kind of a second mentor to me.

Mhk

Another person I can approach for anything, you along Mack have helped Alora in the background work. We have fun conversations in the DMs and you’re a great decision maker. I don’t really have any criticism but stop AGS specing me through tank thanks.

Kharyrll

I encouraged you to apply and my support was right. You made radical changes as a Forum/Global mod in private sections in the forums and very helpful during the graveyard times. Thanks for the hard work you’ve always done and never lost interest in being a good staff member!

Iron Champie

You’ve had a rough way up the ranks. I’m glad you realized your mistakes and improved on them. You’ve been doing great recently and I hope you do even better from now on.

IM Moe

MASSIVE shoutout to the work you’ve been putting in lately, we both know the road bumps you have at the moment and I’m proud that you acknowledge that. I appreciate if you worked in them and they’ll help you in the long term, besides this I’m happy with your performance.

Doofy

Really calm and always willing to put in work, you’re a good listener and I can’t wait until you show  your full potential. Not much to say besides this.

To gain

Really active since you joined the staff team again. You’ve instantly put in work but I wish you’d be less individualistic about everything and remember that we’re a team at the end of the day.

Fear7heduck

You’ve been busy lately and we all get busy from time to time. Once things get normal I wish for you to get more active with your mod duties. Everyone has a pool of knowledge in the team and everyone is willing to show it to you, so you should use that to your advantage. Besides that I think you do a decent job as a moderator.

Not Tauri

Could definitely say you’re the best server moderator in the team at the moment, you have experience and game knowledge, but what I said for Fear7heduck goes for you as well. The knowledge is there, just ask for it. I’m sure this will help you progress through the ranks. Besides that, good stuff.

Vape Tricks

You seem to be willing to put in work so I appreciate that. Sometimes you’re around some controversial decisions but we all make mistakes (I have as well) and we learn from them. Take your time to just focus before acting and you’ll do much better.

EIM Zarox

I’ve always had a doubt in you and thought you couldn’t pull through and for some time I was correct. You for sure had your highs and lows and were really busy with IRL. We know life sometimes gets stressful but once you’re free I’d like to see you put in a lot more effort than you already do. I understand what we do is voluntarily but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything. I’ve seen you starting to pick the slack up recently and you’re making us proud. I believe you have potential but you’re only missing the motivation. Once you find it you’ll do much better than now for sure.

Noahtho

A good funny guy that does what he’s required to. Bit inactive since you’re busy IRL but that’ll get sorted out with time. Please stay away from suggesting anyone profile pictures, thanks.

Moral truth

Probably the best Server Support at the moment, you returned permanently in this position and we’re grateful to have you. You get “smack” for being a vegan but at the end of the day we’re just joking as we do with the rest of the staff team. Appreciate the positivity your bring in and I hope you never change. <3

Not Enzo

Recently joined the staff team but haven’t seen you quite in action so there’s no point in leaving a feedback just yet.

Morgen

Same deal as Not Enzo. You did a decent job in the staff team so I have hopes.

Thanks for reading my staff feedback! These 10 months-ish in the staff team have been amazing with a lot of highs and lows. They’ve made me appreciate who I am and made me a much better person. Instead of flaming them I hope you appreciate the work they do daily with no salary, but pure love for the community and the game. Without making this very long, any criticism towards me/this feedback is highly appreciated so feel free to reply it down below. Have a nice day!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:47 PM #2

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for the kind words peen, love ya!

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:49 PM #3

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for the feedback, love ya fella! <3

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:58 PM #4

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Thank you for your honest feedback, brother. You’ve been great as well, and we both have had our share of smacks lol. Much love. :withlove:

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:04 PM #5

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the feedback on everyone brother.

Here's your own feedback:

I think you have a very SPECIAL spot on the team and you work hard even when you "struggle" every single day. Keep up the hard work and get a good sleep schedule for once. Also I have yet to talk to you on voice, so the only thing you actually need to fix is that, thx! :PeepoFuck: :PeepoFuck: :PeepoFuck:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:06 PM #6

Tauri
Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      115d 4h 26m

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards
Massive respect for creating such a great and insightful staff feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and thank you for being here to support every single staff member of Alora.

Much love <3

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:30 PM #7

Smiv
Veteran

Smiv

• Time spent:
      135d 16h 8m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the feedback brother!  :FeelsSuperWeird:  Keep up the hard extremely hard work you continue to do everyday!!!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:41 PM #8

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      151d 7h 45m 45s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Accurate feedback, thanks for writing this up.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:43 PM #9

Draisaitl
Ironman

Draisaitl
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      30d 20h 18m 42s

• Previous username:
    Fenrir

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the feedback, brother. Not just mine but for everyone. It's been such a pleasure watching you grow as a staff member and as a person. You're an amazing asset to the team and I don't think there's anyone else that could fill your shoes.

Posted Image

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:45 PM #10

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      245d 20h 35m 4s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you very much for the kind words @Paine, I remember when you first joined the team. I'm really proud of how far you have progressed up the ladder. Congratulations, brother. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:52 PM #11

Groot
Group Ironman

Groot
Clan: Guthix

• Time spent:
      11d 12h 57m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards
My little panini has come a long way since the Server Support days and I couldn't be more proud of what you have become. I still see great things from you and can see great things coming in the future also.

You've had rough times (like we all have it's just part of being a human) but that does not discourage you from carrying on with your daily life. That is something I will always respect. You take criticism very well and as far as I know have not repeated those mistakes. You take it, learn from it, and progress towards a better individual. I'm ecstatic to say that I genuinely enjoy your company and opinions on what ever topic it may be for the day.

Much love. <3

Posted Image

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:23 PM #12

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 10m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

@Paine

I was very nervous about how you would turn out as a staff member when you first applied, but you quickly proved otherwise. You are most definitely one of the people that has grown the most since joining the team, and it has been wonderful to watch it happen. As many others have said, you fill such a valuable role in the team and it would be extremely difficult to replace you. Keep being you and working on yourself.

Thank you for the feedback thread and here's to another 10 months. 

Nice squirrel

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:43 PM #13

God
Group Ironman

God
Clan: #SEA

• Time spent:
      45d 12h 17m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards
Thanks dad. <73

You’ve definitely helped ease the load I had and exceeded expectations doing so.

Posted Image

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:31 AM #14

oijnmukfvrg
Veteran

oijnmukfvrg
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      364d 3h 34m

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

Solid feedback thread.

You as a staff member definitely been killing it lately at least, when I was in the team just not too long ago and you seem to grown as a person keep it up brother and maybe the yellow rank will pick ya up.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:37 AM #15

Not Enzo
Classic

Not Enzo

• Time spent:
      28d 6h 42m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

Honestly, this was very solid feedback thread @Paine. One of the best I've seen within the servers I've been apart of. Glad to be apart of the team with you and looking forward to the future!

Posted Image

My Accounts

Posted Image Yung Enzo

Posted Image Sweeped

Posted 17 July 2019 - 12:39 PM #16

Vape Tricks
Ex-Staff

Vape Tricks
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      43d 34m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

@Paine, what can I say man. I appreciate everything you and all the other higher-ups do for this server and the staff team. Although much of the staff team, including myself, do not see everything you guys do, I know you all put in work 10-fold to what everyone sees.

As for myself, you're spot on I think and I am working towards making sure those things don't happen again. My (somewhat) spontaneous personality gets the best of me but I think things I learn here will be stuff that helps me later on IRL. I can't thank you and everyone else enough for teaching me the ways as well as guiding me down the right path. I know this sounds stupid and maybe kind of sappy, but I really mean what I say. You guys are my friends and I'll always think of you that way. 

Happy 10 months and to many more!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on March 27th, 2019

Demoted from Sever Support on April 15th, 2019

Promoted to Server Support on May 19th, 2019

Promoted to Server Moderator on June 15th, 2019

Promoted to Forum Moderator on December 21st, 2019

Demoted to Server Moderator on March 8th, 2020

Vape Tricks - Maxed GIM

0ptimuscope - Maxed Normie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guides

Horror from the Deep

Farming Guild Contracts

Farm Runs

Alll-in-One Ironman

Support Tools

Two-Factor Authentication

Client Issues

Staff List

Appeals

Rules

Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:03 PM #17

Salter
Veteran

Salter

• Time spent:
      41d 13h 55m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for the feedback <3

I wish I could stream more too! ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:42 PM #18

Champ
Veteran

Champ

• Time spent:
      526d 17h 16m 52s

• Previous username:
    Iron Champie

• Total level:
    Awards

Very solid feedback. I must admit I like how we can be toxic and flame each other but when it really comes down to it we can get stuff done. Every since I first joined the staff team you've always been there to assist and guide me which I will be forever thankful for. Thank you for being who you are, the team staff team and the server is lucky to have you <3.

champtransparent.gif
Signature made by the wonderful Sunnii

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:12 PM #19

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

best part of this is the suggestion for noah =]

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 91 user(s)