Posted 22 July 2019 - 06:27 AM #21

Laardii
Veteran

Laardii

• Time spent:
      46d 9h 2m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Great job on the thread, support from me!

Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:54 PM #22

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar
Clan: Boredom Prevails

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

support all but the rev caves... there are plenty of people starting there ironmen accounts that need the loot from there at very low levels... and ironmen even at higher levels dont want to risk 1m every time going into the rev caves.. Id be fine with that on normal accounts but not ironmen. Also this is not in real runescape why make it like that in Alora

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:47 PM #23

Kitty is bad
Donator

Kitty is bad

• Time spent:
      8d 11h 21m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

support all but the rev caves... there are plenty of people starting there ironmen accounts that need the loot from there at very low levels... and ironmen even at higher levels dont want to risk 1m every time going into the rev caves.. Id be fine with that on normal accounts but not ironmen. Also this is not in real runescape why make it like that in Alora

Hey there! I appreciate the feedback. The reason why revs are so dang good and overpowered for ironman is because there is supposed to be the added risk of getting PKed as well. As much as I'd love to give ironman easy supplies and alchables, as well as BiS for wilderness PVMing with killing a 10 hp rev imp, its not very fair if they do not have to worry about PKers. Please remember that 07 is much, much higher in playerbase than Alora, and things will need to be tweaked to make it more enjoyable (Ex. Teleport Wizard that you every time you play Alora). 

If a risk is not added, I'd suggest to at least bump up the combat lvl once more so that the typical pure bracket can attack all players allowed in the cave. PKers shouldn't have to use a unique build to pk in a place that should be combat-level limited, in my opinion. Level 60 combat would solve this issue (Most pures are 89 combat.)

Again- Thank you for your response and I do see your points. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further suggestions, opinions, or questions. Have a good one! :)

d20f2a3eb395f091ea65ad3875fe8168.png

de8b2569ab340b4d68d656a9555bc7ce.png

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:59 PM #24

Stewart
Ironman

Stewart
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      15d 3h 50m 39s

• Previous username:
    Secateurs

• Total level:
    Awards

100% support, good ideas fellas

77lz6G2.png

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:05 PM #25

2 Ridiculous
Master Donator

2 Ridiculous
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      54d 16h 46m 25s

• Previous username:
    Iron 2Ridic

• Total level:
    Awards

I believe I'd support everything mentioned tbh. The idea of getting an emblem upgrade after a slayer task seems pretty OP, but maybe that would give the wild a small boost of activity with wildy slayer being worth it. (It's worth the shot since we can always go back and nerf it if needed).

I also had a random thought the other day on how maybe we could implement having the option of being red skulled with 'x' amount of risk required, maybe 1-2m? in order to recieve a drop rate buff for the wilderness bosses/skotizo etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:09 PM #26

Friendly Dog
Elite Ironman

Friendly Dog
Clan: Wu Tang

• Time spent:
      6d 11h 1m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

Gonna have to say i agree with all of these as someone who has a EIM and also enjoys a bit of pking here and there.

Support!

C3lJXEv.jpg

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:27 PM #27

kahula
User

kahula

• Time spent:
      1d 17h 45m 10s

• Total level:

i support this completely as well as fixing gim accounts having the availability to use bloody chest as other irons can.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:29 PM #28

Kitty is bad
Donator

Kitty is bad

• Time spent:
      8d 11h 21m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

I believe I'd support everything mentioned tbh. The idea of getting an emblem upgrade after a slayer task seems pretty OP, but maybe that would give the wild a small boost of activity with wildy slayer being worth it. (It's worth the shot since we can always go back and nerf it if needed).

I also had a random thought the other day on how maybe we could implement having the option of being red skulled with 'x' amount of risk required, maybe 1-2m? in order to recieve a drop rate buff for the wilderness bosses/skotizo etc.

Thanks for your response and further suggestions!

The red-skull idea is kinda neat, for sure! Not sure if it's really needed at the moment, though. Great thought, regardless!

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:36 PM #29

Boosted Ek
Super Donator

Boosted Ek

• Time spent:
      18h 49m 7s

• Total level:

Alot of support! Great post.

If i may add, Could we make the bounty hunter teleport give a multi way combat warning?

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:20 PM #30

Elite
Veteran

Elite
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      41d 18h 20m 58s

• Previous username:
    Elite Yin

• Total level:
    Awards

Alright let's break this down.

So you propose upgrading emblems through slayer. This does the opposite of help pking. Becuase now I don't have to pk for my emblems anymore! i'll just do slayer, as I assume anyone would. My point is, now, instead of pking for emblems, i'll just do some low level low risk slayer tasks for free emblems. Not bringing light to pking. Just buffing wilderness slayer. I would get constant skeleton, bears, scorpions, thieve tasks over and over to upgrade emblems. 0 risk required. 

No support.
No comment on the key drop rates. I don't do wilderness slayer but I average about 1.5 brimstone keys per task so if it's anything less I wouldn't mind seeing an increased drop rate 

Neutral.

Rev cave gp risk just sounds like an awful idea; you comment about level 40 iron men with iron scimitar killing the northwest imp for millions and millions of gp! First off, they're taking 1 out of 25 revenant spawns, most of the time pkers have pures to log into if they really want to kill them for their 27 ether. Also, I personally did this, I killed the revenant imps long enough to get a rune crossbow, and rune scimitar drop and I was done. I would not have hardly anything to risk at that level. I see no need to risk to enter. If you're worried about getting emblem upgrades don't expect people to risk 500k upon entry of rev caves. expect people to risk 500k after 5 minutes of revs. 

NO SUPPORT

You want to make the combat level 100+ for the chest to be opened. That kills the pures pking in the wilderness even more. 

Make the gp risk 1m, sure, don't see why that wouldn't hurt

If people are attacking one another around the chest as that's why they were put in. To bring activity to pvp I don't see how logging out is an issue as one should be in combat after looting it. 

Neutral/No support

More rewarding wilderness bosses, 

Neutral Only because dark totems aren't all that valuable if you just do slayer for a day you should have 3-4 days worth of totems. More pvp armours is the game is debatable on how you feel about them. They are very rare but some feel as if they're overpowered so some could argue you don't want to make them very common. As far as the keys no opinion.

Move chins to level 36 wilderness. No

No support.

Log out timer, buffing range, pvp armours in edge pvp and clan wars white

Neutral

Adding obelisk in POH 

Support, it should be, and would be cool to see it added. 

Edit: Do I think the wilderness needs a revitalization? Not in dire need, seems fairly active whenever i'm in the wilderness which isn't 24/7, do I think these are the ways to bring more attention to it? No. 

Edited by Elite Yin, 22 July 2019 - 09:23 PM.

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:54 PM #31

Xx panda xx
Realism

Xx panda xx

• Time spent:
      56m 18s

• Total level:

I agree with this topic

Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:03 PM #32

Kitty is bad
Donator

Kitty is bad

• Time spent:
      8d 11h 21m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

So you propose upgrading emblems through slayer. This does the opposite of help pking. Becuase now I don't have to pk for my emblems anymore! i'll just do slayer, as I assume anyone would. My point is, now, instead of pking for emblems, i'll just do some low level low risk slayer tasks for free emblems. Not bringing light to pking. Just buffing wilderness slayer. I would get constant skeleton, bears, scorpions, thieve tasks over and over to upgrade emblems. 0 risk required. 

No support.
No comment on the key drop rates. I don't do wilderness slayer but I average about 1.5 brimstone keys per task so if it's anything less I wouldn't mind seeing an increased drop rate 

Neutral.

Rev cave gp risk just sounds like an awful idea; you comment about level 40 iron men with iron scimitar killing the northwest imp for millions and millions of gp! First off, they're taking 1 out of 25 revenant spawns, most of the time pkers have pures to log into if they really want to kill them for their 27 ether. Also, I personally did this, I killed the revenant imps long enough to get a rune crossbow, and rune scimitar drop and I was done. I would not have hardly anything to risk at that level. I see no need to risk to enter. If you're worried about getting emblem upgrades don't expect people to risk 500k upon entry of rev caves. expect people to risk 500k after 5 minutes of revs. 

NO SUPPORT

You want to make the combat level 100+ for the chest to be opened. That kills the pures pking in the wilderness even more. 

If people are attacking one another around the chest as that's why they were put in. To bring activity to pvp I don't see how logging out is an issue as one should be in combat after looting it. 

Neutral/No support

Neutral Only because dark totems aren't all that valuable if you just do slayer for a day you should have 3-4 days worth of totems. More pvp armours is the game is debatable on how you feel about them. They are very rare but some feel as if they're overpowered so some could argue you don't want to make them very common. As far as the keys no opinion.

No support.

Neutral

Adding obelisk in POH 

Edit: Do I think the wilderness needs a revitalization? Not in dire need, seems fairly active whenever i'm in the wilderness which isn't 24/7, do I think these are the ways to bring more attention to it? No. 

Hey there! Thanks for your responses. 

I won't repeat myself with the rev point, since my explanation would be the same as my original post. Seems that we don't agree, which is fine! 

However, the whole point of this thread isn't just revive pking- It's to revive the wilderness. The more players in the wilderness, the more PKing there will be, simple as that. There's no other teams besides liths and lmb, and we rarely fight. If you want to see the wilderness activity, check out black chins, mage bank, and KBD teleports. Three prime pk spots, and I've sat there for two-three hours, only to see people with 0 risk run through. 

Wilderness currently doesn't have a lot of content available, for both ironmen and normal accounts. The goal is to make wilderness have higher reward, and require higher risk. Pking would be fair money in most cases (See point about revs).

The requirement to open the supply chest is to avoid cheese ironman accounts from camping the supply chest without risk. I can agree that 100 may be too high- Drop it down to 85, so that pures can open it. Good point!

Also, please explain your thoughts about the black chin teleport if you get a chance.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:19 AM #33

Mob
Uber Donator

Mob
Clan: #peeks

• Time spent:
      43d 19h 56m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

No support.

Neutral.

NO SUPPORT

Neutral/No support

No support.

Neutral

Adding obelisk in POH 

Edit: Do I think the wilderness needs a revitalization? Not in dire need, seems fairly active whenever i'm in the wilderness which isn't 24/7, do I think these are the ways to bring more attention to it?

first of all the wilderness is not active at all , its literally dead as fuck. second point : Why are u neutral on pvp armours/weapons in edgepvp. ur not a pker at all so i dont see a reason why u should be against it , u probably never even used pvp weapons. Third point : range really needs a buff , its not normal that u hit 0 bolts b2b2b2b on robes off pray. 

IqL4U4z.png

kJKHufz.jpg

gcALcML.png

Posted 26 July 2019 - 10:07 AM #34

Didden
Uber Donator

Didden

• Time spent:
      24d 18h 37m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Very well put togheter list with suggestions benefitting all kinds of players on alora, Support all!

Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:33 AM #35

Friendly Dog
Elite Ironman

Friendly Dog
Clan: Wu Tang

• Time spent:
      6d 11h 1m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

Maybe for the rev caves make it so the etherum bracelet always drops on death and make its value enough to provide a tier upgrade?

Also maybe make it so ether stored in bracelet is dropped upon death like the rev weapons?

C3lJXEv.jpg

Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:02 PM #36

Moe
Advertisement Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      248d 2h 28m 20s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

A few of these have been accepted, following the most recent update: https://www.alora.io...ation-and-more/

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 158 user(s)