User

Fe mag3 fe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 19h 29m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

@Hellish @Groot

What can I say fellas, it's crazy to see you two of all people resign. You both provided everything I needed to achieve my moderator position when I had it, and you guys were always there to help if anybody needed anything at all. Some may see this as just a game, but to others it's more than that. In a short time I became close with the staff members here, and you guys made every day enjoyable from when I started to when I came back. I'm happy to see you both moving on in your personal lives, we all need to grow and prosper outside of Alora. We'll stay in touch and thank you for everything you've done for me and the server dads!

@Smiv

I knew you were intended to become a global, you've been a great member of the team since you joined. You were always helpful and friendly with me, and I mean the pure content we get from you and your HC's should be enough to make you admin IMO. Keep working hard man!

Congratulations to everyone else on their promotions, well deserved from what I have seen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 10/20/2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 11/25/2018.

Posted Image

Posted 09 September 2019 - 03:17 PM #22

D old
Banned

D old

• Time spent:
      24d 20h 15m 18s

• Previous username:
    D

• Total level:
    Awards

Kick starting this month off to a great start with some solid promotions there Lowkey. Massive pog moment for Kharyrll for reaching the Administrator rank, hard work pays off brother & it goes to show. Best of luck in your new profound position. Issa proud moment.

@Smiv - Congratulations on reaching Global. To be honest your promotion came much quicker than anticipated, how ever I'm sure it was for solid/good reasons. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table; Best of luck planker.

@Laardii - A new forum moderator who hasn't held such a position before, yay! Exciting times for you. :P Best of luck and congratulations on your promotion.

@Morgen & @Revol - Huge props to the both of y'all on your Server Moderator promotion. Well deserved that's for sure.

@Hellish & Groot - Alora took a huge hit when the pair of you decided to resign, AT THE SAME TIME LOL. It must've taken some serious thought to resign from such a high held position, but with that being said I wish you two nothing but the best of luck with your future endeavors. Fingers crossed the pair of you return sometime soon in the close, or distant future. Take care lads.

Community awards

Spoiler

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:10 PM #23

Immortal Fox
Veteran

Immortal Fox
Clan: #Cheeselog

• Time spent:
      133d 21h 33m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Kinda shocked Groot and Hellish resigned at the same time, learnt a ton from both of these guys. Out of respect to your fellow treemen I will no longer build mud hutts out of sticks. On a serious note though, you'll both be missed and thank you for your contributions!

Also big congrats to Smiv rqnIJgE.pngE2p80Bv.png and Kharyrll, well deserved.

Posted Image

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:28 PM #24

Revol
Ex-Staff

Revol
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      48d 9h 5m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Shout out to all the boys with the kind words. I'll do my best to make you boys proud. :withlove:

Hugeee congrats to the boy @Kharyrll . Saw this coming for a long time, and only after being on the team did I realize how organized and thoughtful you really are. You're going to do great in your new position. 

@Smiv It's EZ baby, let's go! 

@Laardii Ur ok I guess
On a serious note, I've known you for awhile and have experienced firsthand your dedication and passion you put in towards the things you pursue. I know you'll do great. 

@Jisoo Huge welcome back! Super excited to work with you, I've only ever heard great things. 

@Morgen Ayyy brothers in blue! Super well deserved, and excited to continue working along side you. 

@Groot This makes me sad. Didn't get to be on the team with you for long, but have definitely had plenty of conversations and interactions with you in the past. You're a super genuine guy and always seem to have a brighter side to things. Please keep in touch my man. 

@Hellish I know you'll still be around in Discord and in-game when you can, And I completely respect your decision for resigning. You did some amazing things in your time on the team, and I hope that you will one day return. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:02 PM #25

Formula One
Veteran

Formula One
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      49d 10h 50s

• Previous username:
    4AGE

• Total level:
    Awards
Congrats to the lads on their promotions!

classic_large.pngEliteSR20   hcim.pngToto Wolff   gim.pngCarl Gustav   uim.pngTraction Off   eim.pngPerson 5

Beginning of Main account  -  Link to the challenge

1281b24e8b6447295abd4cdac05ab33d.png

7d67178fd306417ea65c108e9a6660d4.png
b864bba6cdd33bb25fd298f8dbe481d8.png

33e2935f80c933d281ed7b5b752da131.jpg

formula.pngunknown.png

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:29 PM #26

Nomad
Ironman

Nomad
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 26m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nomads Iron

• Total level:
    Awards
Wow huge update you got there!

Congratulations to the boys, especially @Kharyrll!

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:53 PM #27

Dab
Veteran

Dab

• Time spent:
      134d 7h 8m 54s

• Previous username:
    GIM Dab

• Total level:
    Awards

I know I am mad late on this, but BIG congrats to @Kharyrll, much much much deserved. Also congrats to my boys @Laardii @Smiv @Morgen @Revol

@Jisoo Welcome back buddy :) Glad to see

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 133 user(s)