What is your suggestion?: Changing miscellania rewards slightly
Is this in OSRS?: Kinda
Has this suggestion been accepted already?: No
How would this benefit Alora?: So what we currently have for rewards is the following:
- Herbs: 14 x Grimy Tarromin, 10 x Grimy Ranarr, 20 x Grimy Harralander, 13 x Grimy Irit, 9 x Grimy Kwuarm, 7 x Grimy Cadantine, 7 x Grimy Lantadyme, 7 x Grimy Dwarf Weed, 9 x Grimy Avantoe.
- Flax: 1750 x Flax.
- Woodcutting: 450 x Maple Logs, 60 x Teak Logs, 60 x Mahogany Logs, 8 x Birds nest.
- Fish(Raw): 250 x Raw Monkfish, 130 x Raw Shark.
- Fish(Cooked): 250 x Monkfish, 130 x Shark.
- Mining: 700 x Coal, 15 x Rune Ore, 5 x a random type of gem(Dragonstone(rare), diamond, ruby, sapphire, emerald).
I am suggesting a few changes as Kingdom on Alora is mid-late game in my opinion since it's 1.5m gp a day to be at max efficiency which adds up quite quickly for anyone in early-mid game.
1. Remove Tarromin and Harralander herbs and add Toadflax.
2. On top of the flax(it's like this on osrs) make it so you get a few random herb seeds ranging from Ranarr-Torstol(osrs gives you 2 random herb seeds, so maybe 5?)
3. Woodcutting looks okay, I'd prefer a few more nests but 8 is good.
4. For both Raw and cooked fish, osrs gives chances to get clues, gems and caskets, maybe make it so it gets 1 of the following per day: 1-2 gp caskets or 2-5 gems or 1-2 clues
5. For Mining I would like to maybe see a few more gems per day, up to 10 potentially.
I would love to see your thoughts and if you don't agree and think of alternatives I would love to hear them.