Photo

Polling Accuracy and Revenants Revert

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Accuracy Rework (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see the recent accuracy rework be reverted?

1. Yes (61 votes [62.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.89%

2. No (36 votes [37.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.11%

Would you like to see the Revenant Cave layout be reverted, but still maintain Singles Plus combat?

1. Yes (57 votes [58.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.76%

2. No (40 votes [41.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.24%

Vote

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:06 PM #1

NotAftermath
User

NotAftermath

• Time spent:
      16h 56m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

Reading through GIM Holder's topic (https://www.alora.io...ork-discussion/) and it gaining some traction, I decided to create a poll to see where everyone stands. 

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:11 PM #2

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      492d 22h 55m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

That's a good idea to poll what people think. Getting a good oversight how the situation is looking!

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:12 PM #3

Calloway
Group Ironman

Calloway
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      17d 19h 38m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think its actually a good update, having to use stab/crush weapons instead off whipping everything.

It just needs a little tweaking on some bosses.

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:17 PM #4

User

• Time spent:
      12d 6h 3m 13s

• Previous username:
    Seasoned

• Total level:
    Awards

We appreciate the work Omi carried out on the rework but what we previously had worked well in my opinion. 

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:25 PM #5

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 25m 13s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

IMO it is too early to have a poll for reverting the rework as its been 24 hours since the update. As omicron stated over the next few weeks there will be tweaks added to the rework to make it suitable for everyone who wants to play the game and afk at zulrah for an hour without leaving and people who want to play the game and have to think about what gear they wish to use.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:25 PM #6

Mute Skiller
Classic

Mute Skiller

• Total level:

This idea is the worst thing i've heard of. VOTE NO!

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:26 PM #7

Defiler
Elite Ironman

Defiler

• Time spent:
      7d 10h 10m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Sucks to be a multi bot! you're asking omicron to give you multi revs back because You're all too dogshit to pk in singles! ROFL SPAM NO!

Do you even read , it says maintain singles plus?

In terms of the combat changes I still think it’s healthy for enemies to have defence style weaknesses , after last nights patch everything is feeling really good from what I’ve tested . Tent whip can’t be meta forever.

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:26 PM #8

Angier
Elite Ironman

Angier

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 36m 48s

• Total level:
    Awards

Can you please elaborate on why you think this idea is the worst thing you've heard of?

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:27 PM #9

NotAftermath
User

NotAftermath

• Time spent:
      16h 56m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

Well firetruck49, it is Singles+ not multi, maybe if you actually read what I wrote.

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:28 PM #10

Shazadeh
Ultimate Ironman

Shazadeh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      20d 15h 45m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree with @ Calloway that combat re-work is very good, where bosses are weak to different styles;

and I agree with @ Classic T hat it is too early to poll this as Omi will tweak and make it better.

I voted NO on both parts.

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:30 PM #11

BassintheSea
User

BassintheSea

• Time spent:
      8m 1s

I voted no on both parts, Because Its a new update and Also You guys that votes yes don't even pk. Nuff said

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:31 PM #12

Solo Gamer
Donator

Solo Gamer

• Total level:

Everyone has already spoken on what i'd say. VOTED NO on BOTH PARTS

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:33 PM #13

Rogain
User

Rogain

• Time spent:
      1m 30s

• Total level:

Voted no, You people that voted yes i've never seen anyone of you pk, You just are good at shit talking from the bank

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:39 PM #14

NotAftermath
User

NotAftermath

• Time spent:
      16h 56m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

IMO it is too early to have a poll for reverting the rework as its been 24 hours since the update. As omicron stated over the next few weeks there will be tweaks added to the rework to make it suitable for everyone who wants to play the game and afk at zulrah for an hour without leaving and people who want to play the game and have to think about what gear they wish to use.

Why would something like this not be polled in the first place though? This completely changed the meta and the game as a whole. So I am not entitled to make a poll to allow people to voice their opinions, even though I am in Aftermath people will vote no solely based on that. Even on OSRS they polled weapon nerfs, rev changes etc .. Just my two cents. 

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:46 PM #15

Aeroblast
Ironman

Aeroblast

• Time spent:
      47d 11h 9m 16s

• Previous username:
    Iron scuffed

• Total level:
    Awards

Personally don't like the fact it hasn't even been a week & this is already being suggested , as classic said omi will be making tweaks for the updates.

Also the fact that a clan is suggesting this is making it hard to not see this topic as unbiased, Yes you're a "PvM" clan but they're several members in your clan known to roam revs for pking & even if you were to keep it singles it still wouldn't be hard to lock down revs with a clan or several members of a clan with all those npcs together like it was. This also would slow down the money making for other irons or regular players trying to make money, you could still kill players you just have to hunt them down instead of just going to one place, hunting down players in the wildy loses its purpose otherwise.

There are rooms with 2 revs with high respawn times that you're only waiting about a second or two before they spawn again so the rate of drops aren't down by THAT much . This also keeps the integrity of the game intact.

No Support 

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:48 PM #16

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 25m 13s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

Why would something like this not be polled in the first place though? This completely changed the meta and the game as a whole. So I am not entitled to make a poll to allow people to voice their opinions, even though I am in Aftermath people will vote no solely based on that. Even on OSRS they polled weapon nerfs, rev changes etc .. Just my two cents. 

I can not tell you why or why not it was not polled, and I never said you are not entitled to make a poll, I stated my own opinion on the matter as this thread is here to take peoples opinions into consideration when voting on the poll. I personally like the new combat system and after it is tweaked I think it is going to be great for Alora, for the rev cave I don't think that making it multi combat again would be good, but instead of spreading the rev's out in the cave keep them in the same area that way there is still the ability for multiple people to come in and pk other gamers. Personally I think rev caves is dead content anyways, One team runs the rev cave and decides who gets to stay and leave based solely on the fact of how many players they have with them. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:53 PM #17

Aftermath CC
Donator

Aftermath CC

• Time spent:
      13d 14h 25m 54s

• Total level:

Personally don't like the fact it hasn't even been a week & this is already being suggested , as classic said omi will be making tweaks for the updates.

Also the fact that a clan is suggesting this is making it hard to not see this topic as unbiased, Yes you're a "PvM" clan but they're several members in your clan known to roam revs for pking & even if you were to keep it singles it still wouldn't be hard to lock down revs with a clan or several members of a clan with all those npcs together like it was. This also would slow down the money making for other irons or regular players trying to make money, you could still kill players you just have to hunt them down instead of just going to one place, hunting down players in the wildy loses its purpose otherwise.

There are rooms with 2 revs with high respawn times that you're only waiting about a second or two before they spawn again so the rate of drops aren't down by THAT much . This also keeps the integrity of the game intact.

No Support 

From the topic you can see it says Single + without the revs being so spread out

A member from Aftermath created the topic, not sure where your assumption is to the whole clan trying to control the votes? You can see from the results its a mixture of yes and no's from aftermath members. 

This topic is to voice your opinion, not sure where the need is to attack the clan for having different opinion for and against to what you suggested. 

w16.png    81cbc319d52043f99d6d3e2e66a41e2d.pngg18.png

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:54 PM #18

NotAftermath
User

NotAftermath

• Time spent:
      16h 56m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

I can not tell you why or why not it was not polled, and I never said you are not entitled to make a poll, I stated my own opinion on the matter as this thread is here to take peoples opinions into consideration when voting on the poll. I personally like the new combat system and after it is tweaked I think it is going to be great for Alora, for the rev cave I don't think that making it multi combat again would be good, but instead of spreading the rev's out in the cave keep them in the same area that way there is still the ability for multiple people to come in and pk other gamers. Personally I think rev caves is dead content anyways, One team runs the rev cave and decides who gets to stay and leave based solely on the fact of how many players they have with them. 

So even staff members were surprised by a huge update like this? Again, even on OSRS there was complete transparency with regards to an update this impactful. And secondly, where in the poll does it suggest making revs multi? Because it very clearly states maintaining Singles+. You, as a staff member nonetheless, should be the last person to vote against a poll just for the sole fact I am in a PvM clan that people think runs the revs caves. And not only you, but all the other people on here voting no solely based on the fact it has the Aftermath name tied to it, is just doing more harm than good. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but most people aren't even reading it, they just see Aftermath and vote no. 

Posted 03 March 2021 - 05:00 PM #19

Classic
Veteran

Classic

• Time spent:
      99d 21h 25m 13s

• Previous username:
    No

• Total level:
    Awards

So even staff members were surprised by a huge update like this? Again, even on OSRS there was complete transparency with regards to an update this impactful. And secondly, where in the poll does it suggest making revs multi? Because it very clearly states maintaining Singles+. You, as a staff member nonetheless, should be the last person to vote against a poll just for the sole fact I am in a PvM clan that people think runs the revs caves. And not only you, but all the other people on here voting no solely based on the fact it has the Aftermath name tied to it, is just doing more harm than good. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but most people aren't even reading it, they just see Aftermath and vote no. 

I can promise you I did not vote No because a member of aftermath created it, I stated why I dont think it should be polled right now and why I believe it should be implemented, I also agree'd with the fact of keeping the rev caves singles + and keeping them in the same area not spread out throughout the rev caves. At the end of the day I may be a staff member, but I am also a player of the game so I personally believe that me voting or any other staff members voting on a thread shouldn't change the fact that we are all playing the same game. Just because I have a crown beside my name doesn't mean I am "entitled" in the game, I am simply here to enforce the rules that were created by higher up's and enjoy the game I play daily just like you and all the other gamers. I do not care if the person who created this thread was aftermath, paragon, ice, dynasty or any other clan out there that has come into the game of Alora, at the end of the day its a thread where people can voice there opinions on the subject and I am glad we can have this discussion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 03 March 2021 - 05:03 PM #20

NotAftermath
User

NotAftermath

• Time spent:
      16h 56m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

I can promise you I did not vote No because a member of aftermath created it, I stated why I dont think it should be polled right now and why I believe it should be implemented, I also agree'd with the fact of keeping the rev caves singles + and keeping them in the same area not spread out throughout the rev caves. At the end of the day I may be a staff member, but I am also a player of the game so I personally believe that me voting or any other staff members voting on a thread shouldn't change the fact that we are all playing the same game. Just because I have a crown beside my name doesn't mean I am "entitled" in the game, I am simply here to enforce the rules that were created by higher up's and enjoy the game I play daily just like you and all the other gamers. I do not care if the person who created this thread was aftermath, paragon, ice, dynasty or any other clan out there that has come into the game of Alora, at the end of the day its a thread where people can voice there opinions on the subject and I am glad we can have this discussion.

You mentioned making it multi-combat again wouldn't be good when the poll stated to maintain the current Singles+, but I appreciate your input. Thanks for taking the time to add to the discussion. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 134 user(s)