Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

Support for everything except the changed droprates!

Already deleted that suggestion man :D

Posted Image

Credits: @ Dumbshit

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:23 PM #22

HC Mitsuki
Hardcore Ironman

HC Mitsuki

• Time spent:
      5d 11h 4m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree with this especially Mystics. They are by far the most irritating room in CoX. Also i believe CM would be a great addition

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:31 PM #23

Lerak
Elite Ironman

Lerak
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      28d 21h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Please make the drop rate for team COX equal to solos.

I don't see the point of a higher drop rate when doing solos as it is extremely easy. I'm currently doing solo runs in 15-17 minutes with a pb of 14 mins without tbow or scythe. 

In TOB it's logical that the droprate increases as the team gets smaller, because the content gets harder and harder. This is absolutely not the case for COX.

I have been extremely dry at cox the past few months and solos are getting so damn boring after 370 raids. Would love to see this getting changed so I can continue the grind for a tbow with my clanmates. 

g23.png

Spoiler

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:13 PM #24

MesutBrozil
Super Donator

MesutBrozil
Clan: ALMOST AVERAGE DICK TROOP

• Time spent:
      7d 12h 50m 1s

• Total level:
    Awards

SUPPORT most of the changes.

About the potions changes i wouldn't bother, except by the fact that, if I am not mistaken, they doesn't boost to the correct mark,

the ovl reboost doesn't really feel good.

It's kinda fun that some bosses can be tricky like vespula and skeletals tho, idk if would change for the better to make it just too smooth.

Ty for the topic Patta!

202109230000310-w500_2.jpg

Skkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrr

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:24 PM #25

Patta
Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't see the point of a higher drop rate when doing solos as it is extremely easy. I'm currently doing solo runs in 15-17 minutes with a pb of 14 mins without tbow or scythe. 

In TOB it's logical that the droprate increases as the team gets smaller, because the content gets harder and harder. This is absolutely not the case for COX.

I have been extremely dry at cox the past few months and solos are getting so damn boring after 370 raids. Would love to see this getting changed so I can continue the grind for a tbow with my clanmates. 

I think solo's are actually easier than team raids too. Tob droprate increases because when smaller party the raid doesnt scale back. However, for cox it does scale up, in addition to having more olm phases etc.

Posted Image

Posted 04 May 2021 - 05:48 PM #26

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 16h 14m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

We don't really increase or decrease the drop rates based on your game mode. If you want to do team raids, by all means, do team raids. It's a point based system, so if you do a team raid, just aim to achieve a similar (or more) amount of points and you'll have a similar rate.

Posted 04 May 2021 - 05:50 PM #27

Patta
Realism

Patta

• Time spent:
      42d 10h 17m 58s

• Previous username:
    Lets Funk

• Total level:
    Awards

We don't really increase or decrease the drop rates based on your game mode. If you want to do team raids, by all means, do team raids. It's a point based system, so if you do a team raid, just aim to achieve a similar (or more) amount of points and you'll have a similar rate.

How about slightly re-adjusting the scaling (more hp for monsters) instead, so that somewhat similar points can be achieved without camping scavengers? Would this be an option? I've been doing some team raids the past 2 days. Everything is extremely easy but I can see that people are enjoying the teamplay in cox. Adjusting the scaling (hp increase per player added to the raid) wouldn't hurt to get better rates for teamplay.

Posted Image

Posted 05 May 2021 - 10:12 AM #28

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 16h 14m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

How about slightly re-adjusting the scaling (more hp for monsters) instead, so that somewhat similar points can be achieved without camping scavengers? Would this be an option? I've been doing some team raids the past 2 days. Everything is extremely easy but I can see that people are enjoying the teamplay in cox. Adjusting the scaling (hp increase per player added to the raid) wouldn't hurt to get better rates for teamplay.

Just to be clear, you're suggesting to increase the health scaling per person in the raid, right? I'd be open to that if people find that it's too easy and they can't get enough points, although that may need to be a suggestion on it's own, so that it can be explained to player's, and that way I can gauge the reactions of players to see if they'd want this change.

Posted 03 March 2024 - 08:37 PM #29

H
Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      221d 14h 40m 9s

• Previous username:
    2OO8

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 105 user(s)