- When having the red circle at olm it should only hit the player underneath not next to you.
I'll leave Olm as it is for the rest for now since players wanted to keep this as it is.
Skeletal mystics changes:
- Way too accurate even through prayer, and also hit too much.
- Rather than tekton instantly throwing sparks at the start of the room he just waits at the anvil until you wake him up.
- When tekton is hitting the anvil the sparks are just too random, while when you walk 2 tiles each sparks you shouldn't get hit.
- Make Elder maul / Scythe / Lance / Rapier / Inquisitor's mace BIS again at Tekton rather than just blowpiping the boss.
- When vasa throwing rocks players should be able to evade them by moving 2 tiles. this is currently not possible.
Ice demon changes:
- Make Fire surge BIS at Ice demon.
- It could also be a fun idea to see the Arclight being used at Ice demon since it is a demon.
- When choosing the right click option to take a specific farming tool it still gives a new dialogue. Should just give the tool instead of a new dialogue.
- Make it possible to split potions. For example 4 dose overload, use it on the empty vial from raids to make 2 2-dose overloads.
- Make elder / kodai / twisted potions boost to 120 without the perk of it staying at 120 (like ovls). It would just go down like regular potions but give an actual use throughout the raid.
- Make overload potions reboostable before timer ends, however if you boost before the timer ends, it will cancel the 50 heal hitpoints at the end of the timer and will damage you a total of 50 hitpoints for the new overload.
- The use of raid potions should give points, ofcourse with cap, like OSRS.
- Any raid potion (4), (3), (2), (1) should be insta visible upon dropping so potions like overloads can be properly shared.
- A little QoL for bigger raids would be that Vanguards/Tekton/Muttadiles would drop OvL's equal to players in raid. Split potions / insta visible pots will fix
- Thieving room, experience per chest
- Rather than already displaying the received drop in the chatbox, display:
[playername] has received a unique drop!
That way it would make opening the chest a little bit more fun after seeing the unique light, and when in teams, team mates know you have unique drop. After chest have been opened the current dialogue should come, which will reveal the drop.
This could also be added in the form of a plugin function.
Sinning, on 29 Apr 2021 - 10:28 AM, said:
Also not sure if you have done vespula but that portal has way to much defense whether you use blowpipe sang or tbow. As well as the fact you will not survive using the redemption method seeing vespula hits you 15+ pretty consistently. Give me any other room and it can be done but sometimes vespula with rng just makes you restart.
Maybe after the rework is done, a Challenge mode would be fun content to enjoy as end-game players to set world records for specific group sizes. CM would be a full raid with increased damage, monster hp, points and better chance for loot as well as world records.
If you have any additions feel free to post below, so I can add them to this post.