Ironman

Shuika
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      6d 4h 30m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey boys and girls,

I encountered some issues regarding Discord online status, I was trying to find info online how to go around it but I haven't succeeded ever since. Let me explain.

I work remote from time to time and sometimes as most of us do I get lazy and I would love to take a break when technically I couldn't because I'm actually working. Thus, our organization that I'm working in is using Discord as a communication tool and even though no one is strict about the fact that you leave or stay online on Discord I still want to make sure that I remain Online even though I go get some coffee or smth. But my status on Discord becomes 'Idle that I don't like.

I've tried variosu methods, using a pop-up option and choosing 'online' as a status, joining a voice chat and so on and so forth - nothing helps.

Ony tips how to remain online on Discord without using any third party software? I though of an idea to use auto-clicker when I'm afk but I'm too worried that it will cross with Alora rules even though I'm not using it in Alora. :D

Posted 12 November 2021 - 06:08 AM #2

Devout
Veteran

Devout
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      56d 8h 31m 43s

• Previous username:
    No Pants

• Total level:
    Awards

Uh, maybe you could just always have DND on, your red icon. So even when you're AFK it still always shows as red. So nobody gets suspicious. Only problem is you'd lose notifications so you'd always have to check your DM's etc.

devoutsig.gif

| Everything Here Designed by @Sunnii |

Devout_hween_stamp.png

xmas.stamp.Devoutpng.png

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 12 November 2021 - 06:42 AM #3

Shuika
Ironman

Shuika
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      6d 4h 30m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards

Uh, maybe you could just always have DND on, your red icon. So even when you're AFK it still always shows as red. So nobody gets suspicious. Only problem is you'd lose notifications so you'd always have to check your DM's etc.

Thank for that, might be an option. But image, I've been using 'online' the whoel time and from now on I just rabndomly start using 'do not disturb' xD 

Posted 12 November 2021 - 07:50 AM #4

Devout
Veteran

Devout
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      56d 8h 31m 43s

• Previous username:
    No Pants

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank for that, might be an option. But image, I've been using 'online' the whoel time and from now on I just rabndomly start using 'do not disturb' xD 

Well, once you use it for a while everyone will get used to it. Don't worry about it too much :D

devoutsig.gif

| Everything Here Designed by @Sunnii |

Devout_hween_stamp.png

xmas.stamp.Devoutpng.png

Community Awards

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 39 user(s)