Formula One
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      49d 10h 3m 7s

• Previous username:
    4AGE

• Total level:
    Awards
I’m not well versed nor familiar with pking, all I know is how to plank with my 280+ ping, so I’ll stay away from those suggestions.

However I do support on the rev loot and Ironman keys.

Increase in rev loot may incentivize more people to venture out, my opinion of revs is an easy quick cash grab/supplies for Normie or irons with the added risk of potentially being PK’d. So the additional high value loot would be a welcome.

Ironman keys would be a nice QoL. I know there are a lot of Ironmen that PK which would be a welcoming addition for them. But also on the flip side as said by Monster Iron - it is a nice item sink.

classic_large.pngEliteSR20   hcim.pngToto Wolff   gim.pngCarl Gustav   uim.pngTraction Off   eim.pngPerson 5

Beginning of Main account  -  Link to the challenge

1281b24e8b6447295abd4cdac05ab33d.png

7d67178fd306417ea65c108e9a6660d4.png
b864bba6cdd33bb25fd298f8dbe481d8.png

33e2935f80c933d281ed7b5b752da131.jpg

formula.pngunknown.png

Posted 18 October 2023 - 07:48 PM #22

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 56m 13s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Support for adding the big boi drops to regular revs table, and for ironman keys.

No support for removing the delay after Tele-to-Target. On a server with only one world where you can't opt out, it's already overpowered as is.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 18 October 2023 - 08:14 PM #23

H

Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      223d 10h 30s

• Previous username:
    2OO8

• Total level:
    Awards
Entangle re-freeze is still broken originally fixed back in 2017, never actually fixed. Players still run through a freeze if clicked on the minimap, same with barrage i believe.

Sounds like a bug, so would be nice to get it fixed. Perhaps provide a gif so people understand what you mean.

Casting of a spell & or attack, when tele-ing to target there is about a 2-tick delay causing 90% of targets to instantly teleport if they are paying attention, this needs fixing.

The delay is there for a reason. Alora is hosted on 1 world so it shouldn't be too hard to find players, especially when you're told what level they're at and if its single or multi. A direct teleport to the player is pretty OP in my eyes.

Ironman PvP, when killing a player it completely removes the loot from the game, the items should drop to the floor and appear if loot keys are not turned on.

100%. Ironmen should get loot keys and if they open them, the only option should be the "delete items" option in the interface to match OSRS. Ironmen should be able to die to their main accounts to get the key on the mains to get the rewards too.

Revenants; Why have 1,2 & 4m only emblems from them? This is meant to be HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD please add a full drop table to them not only would it increase wilderness activity but would give a potential draw to other eco-pvp players to join the game, currently the wilderness is a terrible source of "hourly" gp gain, please please please add the full emblems to revenants, and add PvP weapons/armour to Maledictus.

Personally not a fan of the higher tier emblems being only dropped by the Revenant Maledictus, so it would be nice to see them added to the normal Revenant drop table. 

Unrelated, but you're wrong about the wildy being a terrible source of hourly gp gain. Wilderness bosses and Revenants are pretty much the best content to do for money.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted 20 October 2023 - 12:03 PM #24

The IRS
Ironman

The IRS

• Time spent:
      2d 16h 10m 28s

• Previous username:
    Kakashi

• Total level:
    Awards

Entangle re-freeze is still broken originally fixed back in 2017, never actually fixed. Players still run through a freeze if clicked on the minimap, same with barrage i believe.

- I can support this. Assuming their isn't a refreeze times on OSRS, i've escaped a few times by breaking through a re-freeze.

I believe what @George is trying to say is that if a player clicks to run to a certain tile on the minimap, and my freeze hit is successful mid run, they will continue to run to that point and only be frozen AFTER they get there even though they were frozen many tiles before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 20 October 2023 - 06:38 PM #25

Monster Iron
Elite Ironman

Monster Iron
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      16d 5h 41m 46s

• Total level:

I believe what @George is trying to say is that if a player clicks to run to a certain tile on the minimap, and my freeze hit is successful mid run, they will continue to run to that point and only be frozen AFTER they get there even though they were frozen many tiles before.

Yes, thank you.

I just know I’ve broken through a few which didn’t seem right at all. (What you said.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 66 user(s)