Congratulations to everyone! Very well deserved :)
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: 23
23
Member Since 24 Mar 2018Previous Username: Cmdr Data
Online Last Active Today, 08:19 PM




Community Stats
-
Group
Senior Moderator - Active Posts 271
- Profile Views 11,010,045
- Time Online56d 18h 21m 53s
- Member Title Senior Moderator
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday October 3
-
Gender
Male
Game Activity
23 received 1 x Dragon limbs (1st) from Rune dragon! (#5)
Oct 6, 2026 3:35 pm
23 received 1 x Prayer scroll (6th) as a Chambers of Xeric reward! (#107)
Sep 20, 2026 8:48 pm
Posts I've Made
In Topic: Fall '26 Community Awards Results & Signatures
Today, 06:37 PM
In Topic: Hi all.
Today, 06:35 PM
@Spxnce
Welcome! I echo what H said, the OSRS wiki is such a good tool. The Alora CC can help fill in any blanks as well. There's always people about ready to help!
Glad to have you around, look forward to chatting with you in game. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!
In Topic: Hello Alora
06 October 2026 - 06:52 AM
Hello. I've heard about Runescape for a while however until recently haven't found an interest in it or in MMO's in general. Ran into some content while watching various challenge videos on YouTube and found myself wanting to try it out. Unfortunately I am uber-mega poor and thus cannot justify paying for an OSRS subscription. Also from a little searching online, grinding out a bond sounds like torture so here I found myself. If I'm lucky my time in grinding diablo games has prepared me to enter MMO grinds as I've heard are incredible. I hope to make some good friends and have an overall pleasant time while I am here, however long that may be.
Welcome to Alora Reaper! Glad to have you. Alora is very close to the game’s inspiration without the expensive subscription fee. You can play as a free player and do just fine! Join the Alora CC in game or Private Message a ;;staff member, we’ll be glad to help you out :)
In Topic: Playing Alora
05 October 2026 - 04:22 PM
What makes you play Alora and not OSRS or do you play both?

Fun question! I've always been an RS3 player as I couldn't get down with starting over on OSRS. RSPS have always more about the community for me. The first RSPS I joined in 2010 I stuck with until it shut down several years later. I joined Alora in 2018 seeking a return to the RSPS scene. Had a blast, life called and I forgot about it. Cue 2025 and I "discovered" Alora. It looked familiar after I started playing a bit. Realized I had a donor account already (this one) and I haven't looked back.
In Topic: October Vote Competition[October 1st - October 21st]
02 October 2026 - 08:08 PM
Good luck to everyone! :)



Find content
