Jump to content


23

Member Since 24 Mar 2018
Previous Username: Cmdr Data
Online Last Active Today, 07:08 PM
-----

#550852 Playing Alora

Posted by 23 on 05 October 2026 - 04:22 PM

What makes you play Alora and not OSRS or do you play both? :D

Fun question!  I've always been an RS3 player as I couldn't get down with starting over on OSRS.  RSPS have always more about the community for me.  The first RSPS I joined in 2010 I stuck with until it shut down several years later.  I joined Alora in 2018 seeking a return to the RSPS scene.  Had a blast, life called and I forgot about it.  Cue 2025 and I "discovered" Alora.  It looked familiar after I started playing a bit.  Realized I had a donor account already (this one) and I haven't looked back.  


  • Moe likes this


#550539 Henlo UwU

Posted by 23 on 28 September 2026 - 05:22 PM

@Gelida 

 

Welcome to Alora!  I'm hoping One Small Favour is one of your favorite quests?????

 

If you need anything, let me or another ;;staff member know and we'll be happy to help.  Pretty awesome group in the Alora CC who will be willing to help too.  :)




#550420 Looking for EIM Partner

Posted by 23 on 26 September 2026 - 02:03 PM

Good luck with your search!  :)




#550090 Buy Offer Modification

Posted by 23 on 19 September 2026 - 05:49 PM

I support this.  


  • Mhk likes this


#550088 GE Quick-Sell Idea

Posted by 23 on 19 September 2026 - 05:34 PM

If we're talking low alch base prices for trading post, I don't think the dev time would be worth this as a QOL.  No support on this one.  




#550087 Store items - gnome - fremanik - fashion

Posted by 23 on 19 September 2026 - 05:32 PM

I 100% support the addition of these cosmetics.  This is peak RuneScape imo.  I don't know if we need the shop but maybe an expanded shop elsewhere - loyalty perhaps?  




#549987 [Fall '26] Community Awards

Posted by 23 on 17 September 2026 - 08:05 PM

Best Event Manager: @U


Best Administrator: @H


Best Global Moderator: @Guy


Best Senior Moderator: @Mieu


Most active on Discord: @H


Most active In-game: @H


Most active on Forums: @Kareem Sqr


Most Respected: @Omicron


Most Potential Promotion: @Omicron @H


Funniest Staff Member: @Guy


Overall Best Staff Member: @Mieu





Players





Most Active In-game: @Satan Smash


Most Active on Forums: @Heaven Sent


Most Active on Discord: @A UIM


Most Active Overall: @A UIM

Funniest Player: @RileyNL

Most Spooned: @John Ruth


Most Wealthy: @Dozito


Most Addicted to Gambling: @Q


Most Friendly: @MikeTheGod


Coolest Veteran: @Ruwk


Best Planker: @HP wont die

Best Fashionscaper: @Satan Smash

Best Bankstander: @Lyda


Best PKer: @Guy


Best PvMer: @Ludade


Best Raider: @Crash Kid


Best Skiller: @Real Alan


Best Clan: @Alora

Best Normie: @Lord
Smule


Best Ironman: @mochiii


Best Hardcore Ironman: @John Ruth


Best Ultimate Ironman: @A UIM


Best Hardcore Ultimate Ironman: @Neo


Best Elite Ironman: @Msu


Best Elite Ironman duo: @Lyda and @Lydo


Best Group Ironman (Player): @Lubabe


Best Hardcore Group Ironman (Player): @Mooo Moo


Best Realism Player: @Thyroidz1


Best Classic Player: @Neuro


Best GFX Designer: @Pase


Best Youtuber: @H


Best Streamer:


Top Overall: @Ivy




#549416 lɔvɛsŧrucƙ ❣️ Introduction

Posted by 23 on 08 September 2026 - 07:51 PM

Welcome to Alora!  Let me know if you have any questions :)




#549241 [05/09/26] Sailing is Live! Divine Donator Rank, Cooking NPC, Sailing Mys...

Posted by 23 on 05 September 2026 - 07:08 PM

What an update! Way to overshadow sailing with the cooking NPC xD Thanks for the hard work @Omicron and everyone who beta tested to get us here!


#548867 Learning raids

Posted by 23 on 28 August 2026 - 04:02 PM

Tbow next KC for sure!  Good luck and congratulations on learning!  :D




#548740 Triggz here (:

Posted by 23 on 26 August 2026 - 07:36 PM

Hi there @Triggz

 

Welcome to Alora!  If you need anything, feel free to reach out to a ;;staff member :)




#548441 [15/08/26] Native HD Upgrades (MacOS, Particles, Weather, Skybox), Barrows Pe...

Posted by 23 on 20 August 2026 - 05:48 PM

Very good updates!  Looking forward to Sailing <3

 

Thanks @Omicron !




#548229 July 2026 MOTM Winner

Posted by 23 on 17 August 2026 - 06:44 PM

Congratulations @Satan Smash <3 Well deserved!




#548149 Change ::train location to Gemstone Crab

Posted by 23 on 15 August 2026 - 08:16 PM

No support to changing ;;train.  I do support a teleport being added.  




#547912 Give Exp Lamps For Completed Random Event Sets

Posted by 23 on 11 August 2026 - 04:18 PM

As long as the exp is minimal, I support.  Maybe less than an easy diary lamp?