Account Name (IGN): - spuder
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - spuder
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 402
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 8/27/2026
What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant
What are your strengths? - Im very thorough with what I do, always making sure to be as efficient as possible. Socially, I make a point to treat others with respect and kindness, and if I am able to help in any way, I don't typically hesitate to do so.
What are your weaknesses? - My weaknesses include bad luck, poor RNG, and Runecrafting.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I deserve this rank because I follow the rules and keep a cheery vibe in the cc. ICE is a great group of gamers, and although Beta Fish is always bullying me, I am very thankful to have bumped into 402 at dag kings a couple months ago and been given the opportunity to be a part of that group. ty
- Alora
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: Spuder
Community Stats
- Group Ironman
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 0
- Time Online5h 34m 27s
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
-
Gender
Not Telling
Game Activity
Spuder received
1 x Crystal armour seed (14th) from The Gauntlet (Corrupted)! (#472)
Sep 24, 2026 3:34 am
Spuder received
1 x Crystal seed (27th) from The Gauntlet (Corrupted)! (#465)
Sep 24, 2026 1:44 am
Friends
Spuder hasn't added any friends yet.
Latest Visitors
Posts I've Made
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
13 September 2026 - 04:47 AM
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
27 August 2026 - 01:35 AM
Account Name (IGN): - Spuder
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Spuder
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 402
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - exactly 2 weeks ago :)
What rank are you applying for? - Private
What are your strengths? - Very determined gamer
What are your weaknesses? - bad rng
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for.In two weeks I have made many friends and acquaintances, ICE is an awesome group of players and I am thankful to be here; I'm quick to help people where I am able and just here to have a good time :) ty
In Topic: ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING
12 August 2026 - 05:58 PM
Account Name (IGN): - Spuder
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Spuder
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 402
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - Kindness and perserverance
What are your weaknesses? - tits and ass
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I spit rhymes like a lazy Susan, and I'm innocent until my guilt is proven.. Peace.




Find content