Jump to content


Spuder

Member Since 03 Aug 2026
Offline Last Active Today, 09:15 AM
-----

#548750 ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING

Posted by Spuder on 27 August 2026 - 01:35 AM

Account Name (IGN): - Spuder
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Spuder
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - 402
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - exactly 2 weeks ago :)
What rank are you applying for? - Private
What are your strengths? - Very determined gamer 
What are your weaknesses? - bad rng
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. 

In two weeks I have made many friends and acquaintances, ICE is an awesome group of players and I am thankful to be here; I'm quick to help people where I am able and just here to have a good time :) ty

 


  • Ivy likes this