hard Silk

• Time spent:
      15h 34m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Hard Silk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Failure#2785

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? -helpful,honest,friendly

What are your weaknesses? - lack of knowledge on new game updates, occasionally inactive

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve the rank of recruit as I have a lot to learn as far as new updates. i've been in the cc for Awhile and enjoy helping people and think starting at the bottom is the best way to learn more before possibly moving up the ranks.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:58 AM #1482

Same Name
Realism

Same Name

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 57m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Same Name

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ZerkerFtw#1597

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - I'm a rather kind individual I'd like to think. I'm always willing to help when I can.

What are your weaknesses? - I have full-time college, full-time college, a beautiful daughter, and another on the way (due in October!), so I am pretty busy. So, I won't make all the events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been around in the CC for awhile, previous account was "Grinding EIM", but I have never really went further. I was just informed that it isn't just a cc but a clan. I haven't really interacted with many of the people besides basic banter, but it seems like a fun clan. Like I've stated before I'm willing to help where I can, basically CC questions when I see them, but besides that I can't offer too much lol.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:39 AM #1483

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron goobe

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Harn#5827

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - any rank tbh

What are your strengths? - 2R1PxLN.png

What are your weaknesses? - Im very funny

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i dont like to be a peasant

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) -  Powlelpvp

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DrRandom #2918

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya <3

What are your strengths? -  my strengths is learning, if I do not know how to do something I always find a way to learn how to do it, I never give up, I never let anything get me down im probably the worst person to have a serious conversation with( just ask my girlfriend ), probably one of the nicest person you will ever meet

What are your weaknesses? -  I work a lot so I would miss a lot of evens

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel like I belong in this clan of good people everyone here seems to get along and id love to be apart of this growing family of friends,

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Sukiiru

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Just Kris#7812

What are your strengths? - Good Knowledge of the game, very chatty, friendly to everyone.

What are your weaknesses? - Working 50-55 hours most weeks, meaning i miss a lot

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - have only 48 hours playtime on my account, been in the cc for almost all of that time, barring an hour when i first started the account. Have contributed to discussions and people asking for help/advice.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Hard Silk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Failure#2785

What are your strengths? -helpful,honest,friendly

What are your weaknesses? - lack of knowledge on new game updates, occasionally inactive

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve the rank of recruit as I have a lot to learn as far as new updates. i've been in the cc for Awhile and enjoy helping people and think starting at the bottom is the best way to learn more before possibly moving up the ranks.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Same Name

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ZerkerFtw#1597

What are your strengths? - I'm a rather kind individual I'd like to think. I'm always willing to help when I can.

What are your weaknesses? - I have full-time college, full-time college, a beautiful daughter, and another on the way (due in October!), so I am pretty busy. So, I won't make all the events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been around in the CC for awhile, previous account was "Grinding EIM", but I have never really went further. I was just informed that it isn't just a cc but a clan. I haven't really interacted with many of the people besides basic banter, but it seems like a fun clan. Like I've stated before I'm willing to help where I can, basically CC questions when I see them, but besides that I can't offer too much lol.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:03 AM #1484

Death Kid
Super Donator

Death Kid
Clan: Staff

• Time spent:
      46d 23h 9m

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vuqe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Probably 1 year or so, I applied for Sergeant and was accepted. I was demoted for inactivity since I took a year break to focus on my work and life.

What are your strengths? - I like to learn, and extend my knowledge to others. I try to help as much as I can whenever I can. I can admit when I'm wrong. I work well with a team, I have extensive experience with ICE and Alora prior to taking a break.

What are your weaknesses? - I don't check discord as often as I should, I sometimes watch movies while AFKing tasks on Alora which leads me to being less productive in helping the CC as I should be. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't feel like I deserve a rank, that kind of feels like I feel like i'm entitled to a rank up. I just want to help ICE, my clan & family, as much as I possibly can. I believe that I can help by being a productive and helpful rank member within the CC.

Currently Playing on: GIM Deathkid

Appeals | Support | Official Rules | Two-Factor Authentication

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:39 PM #1485

Tuss
Ironman

Tuss
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      11d 20h 49m 30s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Tuss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Remy#9659

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya :)

What are your strengths? - I believe that I am a friendly and responsible person, who is always open to help and eager to learn.

What are your weaknesses? - There will be periods where I might be unavailable for some time due to school.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I never really interacted a lot on private servers. I think ICE is the best option to do so in Alora. Overall, it would be awesome to join the family and make new friends!

Watch my Ironman Completion series on YouTube

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:07 PM #1486

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Death Kid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Death Kid#7025

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Vuqe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Probably 1 year or so, I applied for Sergeant and was accepted. I was demoted for inactivity since I took a year break to focus on my work and life.

What are your strengths? - I like to learn, and extend my knowledge to others. I try to help as much as I can whenever I can. I can admit when I'm wrong. I work well with a team, I have extensive experience with ICE and Alora prior to taking a break.

What are your weaknesses? - I don't check discord as often as I should, I sometimes watch movies while AFKing tasks on Alora which leads me to being less productive in helping the CC as I should be. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't feel like I deserve a rank, that kind of feels like I feel like i'm entitled to a rank up. I just want to help ICE, my clan & family, as much as I possibly can. I believe that I can help by being a productive and helpful rank member within the CC.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Tuss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Remy#9659

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya :)

What are your strengths? - I believe that I am a friendly and responsible person, who is always open to help and eager to learn.

What are your weaknesses? - There will be periods where I might be unavailable for some time due to school.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I never really interacted a lot on private servers. I think ICE is the best option to do so in Alora. Overall, it would be awesome to join the family and make new friends!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:22 PM #1487

chunk sucks
User

chunk sucks

• Time spent:
      3h 4m 41s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - chunk sucks

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -blowin trees#0557

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - positivity and activeness

What are your weaknesses? - n/a

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ice is my home been in this cc since i started alora. couldnt see my self anywhere else tbh.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:31 AM #1488

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - chunk sucks

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -blowin trees#0557

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - positivity and activeness

What are your weaknesses? - n/a

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ice is my home been in this cc since i started alora. couldnt see my self anywhere else tbh.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:38 AM #1489

Excluded219
Realism

Excluded219

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Master

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  4 or 5 days ago

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? -  PVM, helping others, game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - none

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - very active in game as well as in CC helping people with any questions about the game. One of the first members to join ICE.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:51 AM #1490

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Master

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  4 or 5 days ago

What are your strengths? -  PVM, helping others, game knowledge

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - very active in game as well as in CC helping people with any questions about the game. One of the first members to join ICE.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:55 AM #1491

Elite Master
Classic

Elite Master

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 8m 36s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Elite Master

What are your strengths? - PVM, Game Knowledge, answers questions, helping new and old players

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am active in game and in the CC and always helping other players with questions.

Posted 26 September 2019 - 03:56 AM #1492

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Elite Master

What are your strengths? - PVM, Game Knowledge, answers questions, helping new and old players

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am active in game and in the CC and always helping other players with questions.

As we just said:

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:04 PM #1493

Apex bot
Elite Ironman

Apex bot

• Time spent:
      19d 16h 49m 9s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Apex Bot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bot#0003

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a bit over a month ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly & helpful

What are your weaknesses? - hybrid/nh pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Hello, i've been helpful and active & friendly, and i want to keep improve and stay with ICE, 

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:18 AM #1494

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Apex Bot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bot#0003

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a bit over a month ago

What are your strengths? - Friendly & helpful

What are your weaknesses? - hybrid/nh pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Hello, i've been helpful and active & friendly, and i want to keep improve and stay with ICE, 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:24 PM #1495

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 12h 31m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) -  Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  02 September 2019 - 11:57 PM

What are your strengths? - Helping people with questions/issues they could be having, Playing the game actively, being trustworthy. 

What are your weaknesses? - Getting the Tanz muta.... heck.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like this rank because I want to work my way up the ladder, I enjoy helping people and I try to be active as I can, I want to grind my way through the ranks eventually getting in a high position so I will be able to help and assist more people! I feel I have been active put in the work and will continue to do so.

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 27 September 2019 - 02:47 PM #1496

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Morgen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Morgen#8855

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  02 September 2019 - 11:57 PM

What are your strengths? - Helping people with questions/issues they could be having, Playing the game actively, being trustworthy. 

What are your weaknesses? - Getting the Tanz muta.... heck.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I would like this rank because I want to work my way up the ladder, I enjoy helping people and I try to be active as I can, I want to grind my way through the ranks eventually getting in a high position so I will be able to help and assist more people! I feel I have been active put in the work and will continue to do so.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:17 PM #1497

TenFour
Group Ironman

TenFour
Clan: Not Staff

• Time spent:
      65d 10h 45m

• Previous username:
    GIM 10 4

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Nac#2143

How long have you been in ICE? - Since I came back to Alora around early April

What position are you applying for? - Lt

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - For ICE, no.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Varies greatly based on my work/school load. Typically at least 1-2 hours a day minimum, weekends like 6-10 hours. All the time I'm on Alora I'm in ICE

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - ICE is the best community in Alora and I'm looking forward to helping further it.  I think I can bring a good voice to the group and help out where needed.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  I have experience managing groups of people and dealing with problems that arise due to my IRL job. I'm a very levelheaded person, I don't get worked up very often and I think that is important now-a-days. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -  I play Alora in my free time which varies often due to being a full time student and I also volunteer many hours a week so my play time varies on many factors, even though I wish I can play 10 hours a day like I did over the summer it's not really feasible during the school year so I can normally only get on for a few hours a day during the week now, although I'm always looking at discord when I'm not home. Other than that I look forward to helping out in ICE for the far future if accepted.

Thanks for your consideration. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 05 October 2019 - 12:01 PM #1498

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 11h 39m 23s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - y (Sassafras)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

When did you last apply for a rank? - Sept 4th

What rank are you applying for? - Dual-wielded naners

What are your strengths? - Friendliness, patience, game knowledge, and rapport with other clan members

What are your weaknesses? - Inconsistent activity, raiding on a normie account

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm getting more comfortable in the clan, enjoying my time both in-game in the cc and outside of Alora on Discord. I'd like to earn a bit more responsibility within ICE.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 05 October 2019 - 01:56 PM #1499

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - y (Sassafras)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

When did you last apply for a rank? - Sept 4th

What rank are you applying for? - Dual-wielded naners

What are your strengths? - Friendliness, patience, game knowledge, and rapport with other clan members

What are your weaknesses? - Inconsistent activity, raiding on a normie account

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm getting more comfortable in the clan, enjoying my time both in-game in the cc and outside of Alora on Discord. I'd like to earn a bit more responsibility within ICE.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:50 PM #1500

ashtondox
User

ashtondox

• Time spent:
      17h 18m 10s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Ashtondox (bigDash) whatever u wnna call me :P

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ashtondox#4211

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Wymnotbank

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit x

What are your strengths? - very friendly always helping where I can

What are your weaknesses? - still learning a lot but this clan has helped heaps x

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I really enjoy the clan think that everyone super nice and helpful wouldn't mind being part of the best clan in alora :P ICE GANG :P

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)