• Time spent:
      8d 17h 3m 58s

• Previous username:
    Five

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BornToFail#1766

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -2 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2-3 weeks ago?

What rank are you applying for? - 3 bananaa

What are your strengths? - Very helpful towards new players/players asking questions in general

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ice since iron help, have been playing since only a few months after the server started, vast knowlege of everything in the server.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

ccount Name (IGN) - GIM Snoopy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Snoopy#5327

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Having fun and Enjoying a grind with fellow friends and always being positive no matter what 

What are your weaknesses? -

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im always active and always helping out fello Alora / ICE players and will do anything for the community  

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:17 PM #1562

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Jade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jade#2093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  A month ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal 

What are your strengths? -  leadership skills, getting the realism community together. 

What are your weaknesses? -  talking too much, roasting people

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I think I deserve this rank because I have been active on discord and on Alora. also, I think I have gotten the realism community more in ice lately.

thanks for looking at my app

Real Jade

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:32 AM #1563

Mzyy
Group Ironman

Mzyy
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 16h 6m 22s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Mzyy#2083

How long have you been in ICE? - i would say roughly 2 years im pretty sure.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Earlier this year i was Lieutenant in ICE but had to give up my spot due to IRL/Work and not having the time to put in! 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - As mentioned above i was Lieutenant in ICE begenning off the the year, that's about it.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 2-3 hours a day through the week, and 6-8 during the weekend, sometimes more!

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes, ofcourse.

Why would you like to work with us? - because ice makes me feel so welcome i love all the lads in the cc and i miss being a part off the ice staff team, and i really want it back!

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im active/helpful whenever i am on, im always interacting with the cc and trying to help the new lads as best as i can

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - just that i am ready for my Lieutenant back and hopefully give some new ideas for ICE its self!

Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a great day, Peace! <3

Mzy.png

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:11 PM #1564

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

How long have you been in ICE? - Over 4 months now

What position are you applying for? Lieutnant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 1-3 hours on weekdays, 2-10 hours weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? Yes I will be active. Sadly, I won't be able to be at the weekly meetings since I work full time and they mostly happen while I am at work (I live NA). On the other hand, I engage myself to read meetings notes and stay tuned about important informations.

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoy ICE. I like its community and I have many friends there. I like the clan structure and the people in it. I think ICE is well organized and I think I fit well there.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I have a lot of game knowloedge, I am friendly and I'm fairly active. 
Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? I really like ICE and it would be an honor for me to be part of its staff team. Thank you for considering my application!   :D 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Discord Tag - Mzyy#2083

How long have you been in ICE? - i would say roughly 2 years im pretty sure.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Earlier this year i was Lieutenant in ICE but had to give up my spot due to IRL/Work and not having the time to put in! 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - As mentioned above i was Lieutenant in ICE begenning off the the year, that's about it.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 2-3 hours a day through the week, and 6-8 during the weekend, sometimes more!

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes, ofcourse.

Why would you like to work with us? - because ice makes me feel so welcome i love all the lads in the cc and i miss being a part off the ice staff team, and i really want it back!

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im active/helpful whenever i am on, im always interacting with the cc and trying to help the new lads as best as i can

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - just that i am ready for my Lieutenant back and hopefully give some new ideas for ICE its self!

Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a great day, Peace! <3

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:54 AM #1565

e dm
Ironman

e dm
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      19h 34m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - e dm

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - adept#5400

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - getting really lucky on some drops and pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking and runecrafting

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ive been really active as of recent and im always open to helping people with questions they might have. I try to participate in cc events when I can :)

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:34 AM #1566

Not Five
Super Donator

Not Five

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 3m 58s

• Previous username:
    Five

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - e dm

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - adept#5400

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - getting really lucky on some drops and pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - pking and runecrafting

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ive been really active as of recent and im always open to helping people with questions they might have. I try to participate in cc events when I can :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:16 AM #1567

Teaminhio
Group Ironman

Teaminhio

• Time spent:
      4h 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Teaminhio 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya <3

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 29/08/2019

What are your strengths? - I am enthusiastic , active , helpful and friendly - And sexy if I do say so myself ;)

What are your weaknesses? - Probably trying to remember topic threads? I'm able to remember the numbers ; just not in the correct order !

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the corporal rank because I've been acknowledged of my levels of activity and helpfulness and positive attitude towards the clan chat. I feel my voice is finally breaking out to the chat as i'm answering more questions than I've done so before and I am beginning to communicate to a plethora of different players of the ice community. At the beginning of the recruit rank I was able to answer a few questions and give my input however , it wasn't always 100% correct whereas now I believe majority of my answers and help is correct and beneficial to the players. In conclusion , I feel i deserve this corporal rank because I've grown as a player and ice has grown as another family of my gaming experience , and for that I am truly grateful for.

See you all in game, Yours Sincerely,

Teaminhio.X #ICE  

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:53 AM #1568

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Teaminhio 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya <3

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 29/08/2019

What are your strengths? - I am enthusiastic , active , helpful and friendly - And sexy if I do say so myself ;)

What are your weaknesses? - Probably trying to remember topic threads? I'm able to remember the numbers ; just not in the correct order !

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the corporal rank because I've been acknowledged of my levels of activity and helpfulness and positive attitude towards the clan chat. I feel my voice is finally breaking out to the chat as i'm answering more questions than I've done so before and I am beginning to communicate to a plethora of different players of the ice community. At the beginning of the recruit rank I was able to answer a few questions and give my input however , it wasn't always 100% correct whereas now I believe majority of my answers and help is correct and beneficial to the players. In conclusion , I feel i deserve this corporal rank because I've grown as a player and ice has grown as another family of my gaming experience , and for that I am truly grateful for.

See you all in game, Yours Sincerely,

Teaminhio.X #ICE  

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:54 PM #1569

Sassafras
Veteran

Sassafras
Clan: Frozen H2O

• Time spent:
      75d 6m 11s

• Previous username:
    UL Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Sassafras#5457

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months

What position are you applying for? - Bronze Medal of Honor

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

Iron Help/ICE Staff:

- Assisting new players with advice and activities

- Organizing small scale, unplanned events (i.e. giveaways, learner raids, pest control games, skotizo trips)

- Curating a friendly public cc

Alora Staff:

- Assisting players in-game, on forums, and on Discord

- Maintaining a positive relationship with the community and each individual player

- Enforcing rules and punishing rulebreakers

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily?

1-3 hours (weekdays), 3-8 hours (weekends)

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings?

Yes, with the caveat that my availability for meetings is tied to my job/family.

Why would you like to work with us?

I miss being part of the Ice team and I'm eager to reconnect with many of the old souls from its inception. I feel I can contribute both my time and energy into making Ice cc a more active home and providing a better overall experience for players.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team?

Patience, game knowledge, the desire to help players, positivity.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?

Thank you for reading my application.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

sycamore | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

Rejoined as Global Moderator on 12/1/19

UIM KOTS Winner | Maxed HCUIM

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:25 PM #1570

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Zonox / Zarox#6892

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly a year.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Staff on alora, which I still am, where my duties mainly consist of helping players in the game and taking care of rule breakers.

I was also LT in Ice earlier this year, but I didn't have time to play, and chose to resign back to Sergeant.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Alora I'd said I spend 3-5 hours in the weekdays, and 1-2 hours in the cc, and on the weekends I'm on for atleast 6 hours and 2-3 hours in the cc.
Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - Because I love ICE, it's a great clan, I love the community and I really enjoyed being a part of the staff team, last time I was LT.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Game knowledge, teamwork and the ability to work under pressure.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - wear a ring of life, smiv. also, incase you didn't know i'm usually on "CreamySky73" when I'm in the cc.

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:17 PM #1571

strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      90d 1h 50m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

ign: bigcat

discord tag #bigcat0783 ( im new on this not really good with discord yet)

i am already in ice, but real try and  wii been telling me to apply again :)

last apply was like a week ago 

i would like an upgrade to sergeant if possible

ive been helping players who had questions, and hosting alot of events every 2-3 days max! ( thx to all who contribuate and helped me hosting, real try,blackpoiint,laardi,smiv and so many more)

the worst thing is prob the timezone, ice aint much active when i'm on, but i think i'm doing pretty good to make it alive the night!

previously i didnt felt like doing a discord, but i love so much this cc and want to be part of it so i created one. as i said, i love doing events and entertaining players.i think its deserved through all the time and help i put in cc to make it better! #ice keep it alive guys :D!

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:49 PM #1572

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

ign: bigcat

discord tag #bigcat0783 ( im new on this not really good with discord yet)

i am already in ice, but real try and  wii been telling me to apply again :)

last apply was like a week ago 

i would like an upgrade to sergeant if possible

ive been helping players who had questions, and hosting alot of events every 2-3 days max! ( thx to all who contribuate and helped me hosting, real try,blackpoiint,laardi,smiv and so many more)

the worst thing is prob the timezone, ice aint much active when i'm on, but i think i'm doing pretty good to make it alive the night!

previously i didnt felt like doing a discord, but i love so much this cc and want to be part of it so i created one. as i said, i love doing events and entertaining players.i think its deserved through all the time and help i put in cc to make it better! #ice keep it alive guys :D!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:01 PM #1573

PLASTI11I1C
Super Donator

PLASTI11I1C

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 18m 43s

• Previous username:
    arsenal02

• Total level:

Discord Tag - arsenal4ucl #2294

How long have you been in ICE? - Around 2 months 

What position are you applying for? -Corp rank

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Nope

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -Maybe 1-2 hours a day, more some days

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes

Why would you like to work with us? -Yes

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Friendly,helpful, sociable and good game knowledge to help the newer guys

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:53 AM #1574

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - arsenal4ucl #2294

How long have you been in ICE? - Around 2 months 

What position are you applying for? -Corp rank

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Nope

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -Maybe 1-2 hours a day, more some days

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -Yes

Why would you like to work with us? -Yes

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Friendly,helpful, sociable and good game knowledge to help the newer guys

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:57 AM #1575

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Open Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Open Casket 4153

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I had a rank on my main "ult man" this was removed after I took a break from Alora

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana (Corp?)

What are your strengths? - I'm a friendly player and I get along with everyone in Ice, I have a good knowledge of Alora as I have been on and off with the server for 3 years and I am hoping to be more active with my account as I have set goals this time and I am not just playing aimlessly like before.

What are your weaknesses? -  I work from 4pm GMT most days and also look after my daughter on a morning but I always make time for Alora as well I just wont be online 24/7 :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I think I deserve this rank because I have been with Ice for a while and only was demoted for inactivity on my main, I'm going to be more active on this account here and I can offer advice to newer members of the game/ice community.

Thanks for looking  :D

Posted Image

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:11 AM #1576

Saucy Beaver
Donator

Saucy Beaver

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 47m 28s

• Previous username:
    Iron Jayy

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - i am a down to earth guy and made some pal through my kindness and just laid back attitude to helping others. also I am able to grind like a madman when needed

What are your weaknesses? - comparing myself to others and i can be a tad defensive now and then but i am working on improving that 

i am laid back and active in the cc a alot. the first thing for me is making sure everyone is ok and having a chat with the ICE bros seeing how they all are. i will go out my way to help other cc members and chat to a few of these people daily. this cc is #1 and i would 100% like to progress far in it :D 

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:58 AM #1577

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Open Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Open Casket 4153

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I had a rank on my main "ult man" this was removed after I took a break from Alora

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana (Corp?)

What are your strengths? - I'm a friendly player and I get along with everyone in Ice, I have a good knowledge of Alora as I have been on and off with the server for 3 years and I am hoping to be more active with my account as I have set goals this time and I am not just playing aimlessly like before.

What are your weaknesses? -  I work from 4pm GMT most days and also look after my daughter on a morning but I always make time for Alora as well I just wont be online 24/7 :P

I think I deserve this rank because I have been with Ice for a while and only was demoted for inactivity on my main, I'm going to be more active on this account here and I can offer advice to newer members of the game/ice community.

Thanks for looking  :D

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:13 PM #1578

EIM Tomz
Elite Ironman

EIM Tomz

• Time spent:
      4d 7h 56m 37s

• Previous username:
    IronTomz

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Irontomz/Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - gim protools

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - active, friendly, helpful

What are your weaknesses? - cake

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im online pretty much everyday and im an og server dude. played alora for a long time and am loyal to clans.

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:13 PM #1579

Gim ProTools
User

Gim ProTools

• Time spent:
      4d 22h 49m 59s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - protools#1999

How long have you been in ICE? -2-3 weeks now

What position are you applying for? -first rank

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -over a year ago when i last played i was a 3 banana in this clan, i have been mod/ss on a few other servers

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -atleast 6 hours 5 days a week

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -already am

Why would you like to work with us? -im a very helpful, personally alot more helpful then i see when im on . very knowledgable and keep the clan chat active

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im a mature adult, know alot about the game, dont get involved in drama.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:38 PM #1580

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Zonox / Zarox#6892

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly a year.

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Staff on alora, which I still am, where my duties mainly consist of helping players in the game and taking care of rule breakers.

I was also LT in Ice earlier this year, but I didn't have time to play, and chose to resign back to Sergeant.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Alora I'd said I spend 3-5 hours in the weekdays, and 1-2 hours in the cc, and on the weekends I'm on for atleast 6 hours and 2-3 hours in the cc.
Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - Because I love ICE, it's a great clan, I love the community and I really enjoyed being a part of the staff team, last time I was LT.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Game knowledge, teamwork and the ability to work under pressure.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - wear a ring of life, smiv. also, incase you didn't know i'm usually on "CreamySky73" when I'm in the cc.

Congratulations!

Discord Tag - Sassafras#5457

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 months

What position are you applying for? - Bronze Medal of Honor

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

Iron Help/ICE Staff:

- Assisting new players with advice and activities

- Organizing small scale, unplanned events (i.e. giveaways, learner raids, pest control games, skotizo trips)

- Curating a friendly public cc

Alora Staff:

- Assisting players in-game, on forums, and on Discord

- Maintaining a positive relationship with the community and each individual player

- Enforcing rules and punishing rulebreakers

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily?

1-3 hours (weekdays), 3-8 hours (weekends)

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings?

Yes, with the caveat that my availability for meetings is tied to my job/family.

Why would you like to work with us?

I miss being part of the Ice team and I'm eager to reconnect with many of the old souls from its inception. I feel I can contribute both my time and energy into making Ice cc a more active home and providing a better overall experience for players.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team?

Patience, game knowledge, the desire to help players, positivity.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application?

Thank you for reading my application.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Irontomz/Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - gim protools

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - active, friendly, helpful

What are your weaknesses? - cake

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im online pretty much everyday and im an og server dude. played alora for a long time and am loyal to clans.

Congratulations!

Discord Tag - protools#1999

How long have you been in ICE? -2-3 weeks now

What position are you applying for? -first rank

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -over a year ago when i last played i was a 3 banana in this clan, i have been mod/ss on a few other servers

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -atleast 6 hours 5 days a week

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -already am

Why would you like to work with us? -im a very helpful, personally alot more helpful then i see when im on . very knowledgable and keep the clan chat active

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - im a mature adult, know alot about the game, dont get involved in drama.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Congratulations!

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Iron Jayy for the Recruit rank 
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - i am active in the CC a lot and always talking to the Bros and helping out, i play quite a bit and am always welcoming new people and helping anyone out
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes ofc
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - it is simply the best and most enjoyable cc on Alora, from the atmosphere to the people it never gets boring being in ICE :) 

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - i am a down to earth guy and made some pal through my kindness and just laid back attitude to helping others. also I am able to grind like a madman when needed

What are your weaknesses? - comparing myself to others and i can be a tad defensive now and then but i am working on improving that 

i am laid back and active in the cc a alot. the first thing for me is making sure everyone is ok and having a chat with the ICE bros seeing how they all are. i will go out my way to help other cc members and chat to a few of these people daily. this cc is #1 and i would 100% like to progress far in it :D 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2502 user(s)