Octavis

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 5m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Octavis

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Octavis#6073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Real Try

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  NA

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i try to help as much as i know with wat i know and i host event sometimes or put more items into the event that is alrdy happening within the CC.

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:38 PM #1542

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Octavis

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Octavis#6073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Real Try

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  NA

What are your strengths? - PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i try to help as much as i know with wat i know and i host event sometimes or put more items into the event that is alrdy happening within the CC.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted 03 November 2019 - 02:46 PM #1543

real flop
Realism

real flop

• Time spent:
      1d 18h 49m 35s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - real flop (Gim Z6)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ballenger1401 #1144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Sept 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I enjoy helping people when I can and i'm very active in the game and clan.

What are your weaknesses? - Currently playing a level 92 combat Realism with base 70 cb stats so i'm not much help in pvm currently.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've spent over 3 months in the clan in total, am currently active an average of at least 4 hours a day, and I enjoy helping others when I can. The members of this clan have made Alora much more enjoyable for me and i'd like to help others by returning the favor and doing the same for them. Thank you for reviewing my application!

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:33 AM #1544

e dm
Ironman

e dm
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      19h 34m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -e dm

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - skilling and good pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -pking D:

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  i started playing alora about a week ago and i feel like i have good knowledge of the majority of the game. i can always answers peoples question in cc (if i can) and help out with the cc :)

Discord: adept #5400

Posted 04 November 2019 - 05:37 PM #1545

Satanae
User

Satanae

• Time spent:
      7d 22h 36m 17s

• Previous username:
    Andariel

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Andariel

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - StrezzedOut#1285

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -

I have a good knowledge of the server, I can help people around pretty well since I have done everything, besides inferno, comp monkey(working on that).and raids2. Maxed multiple times as an ironman, with a lot of techniques for each skills, so I can guide a new Alora player around the server pretty well. 

What are your weaknesses? -

I am garbo at pking, I can be kinda toxic/troll-ish if I'm having a bad day, but I control myself pretty well. I wanna be honest, cause depression is not a joke, and I think you guys can understand that.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I have been an Ice member for a couple months, I've been playing Alora for maybe around a year and a half(ish) and I love to help people, and I think having a logo next to my name will show new players that I can be trusted, and that I can help them with what ever it is they need. I have my down sides, like everyone. 

Thanks for taking time to read my application, hope I get news soon :) Have a great Day/afternoon/evening. 

fH5SxYT.png

ksNOc0c.png

^^monkey pog

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:41 AM #1546

Not Five
Super Donator

Not Five

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 3m 58s

• Previous username:
    Five

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - real flop (Gim Z6)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ballenger1401 #1144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Sept 2019

What are your strengths? - I enjoy helping people when I can and i'm very active in the game and clan.

What are your weaknesses? - Currently playing a level 92 combat Realism with base 70 cb stats so i'm not much help in pvm currently.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've spent over 3 months in the clan in total, am currently active an average of at least 4 hours a day, and I enjoy helping others when I can. The members of this clan have made Alora much more enjoyable for me and i'd like to help others by returning the favor and doing the same for them. Thank you for reviewing my application!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) -e dm

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - skilling and good pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -pking D:

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  i started playing alora about a week ago and i feel like i have good knowledge of the majority of the game. i can always answers peoples question in cc (if i can) and help out with the cc :)

Discord: adept #5400

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Andariel

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - StrezzedOut#1285

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -

I have a good knowledge of the server, I can help people around pretty well since I have done everything, besides inferno, comp monkey(working on that).and raids2. Maxed multiple times as an ironman, with a lot of techniques for each skills, so I can guide a new Alora player around the server pretty well. 

I am garbo at pking, I can be kinda toxic/troll-ish if I'm having a bad day, but I control myself pretty well. I wanna be honest, cause depression is not a joke, and I think you guys can understand that.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I have been an Ice member for a couple months, I've been playing Alora for maybe around a year and a half(ish) and I love to help people, and I think having a logo next to my name will show new players that I can be trusted, and that I can help them with what ever it is they need. I have my down sides, like everyone. 

Thanks for taking time to read my application, hope I get news soon :) Have a great Day/afternoon/evening. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:34 PM #1547

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 56m 13s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - y (Sassafras)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? - Oct 5th

What rank are you applying for? - Tri-naners

What are your strengths? - Raiding, helping players with questions, playing a HCUIM :awkward:

What are your weaknesses? - A man who can play the harmonica, my voice chat activity, stubbornness

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been putting forth more effort into the clan, both in-game and on Discord. I'd like to continue to be a bigger part of it.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:46 AM #1548

Not Five
Super Donator

Not Five

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 3m 58s

• Previous username:
    Five

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - y (Sassafras)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sassafras#5457

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? - Oct 5th

What rank are you applying for? - Tri-naners

What are your strengths? - Raiding, helping players with questions, playing a HCUIM :awkward:

What are your weaknesses? - A man who can play the harmonica, my voice chat activity, stubbornness

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been putting forth more effort into the clan, both in-game and on Discord. I'd like to continue to be a bigger part of it.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

• Moe likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:58 PM #1549

strudelle

Veteran

strudelle

• Time spent:
      90d 18h 43m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

hey guys!

ign : bigcat

no discord and i wont make one

i am a recruit for now, i would like a little upgrade :)

applied like 2-3 weeks ago for this rank and i love it!

i would take any higher rank and the responsability to help ice!

my strenghts are that i like doing events, helping players around and everything i can do! 

weakness is that im on a diff time zone, so when im on , not much players are, but still doing my best! ( and only playing 2-3h a day)

i love ice, i want to help around, i want to do more party, events but due to lower rank ,people think it aint serious, ive been asking higher ranks for help and they've been helpfull ( blackpoiint,laardi, real try, and a few mores!  thx to them btw) i want to host myself a bit more! but all help of higher rank will always be welcome! i love ice and all u do! # ice

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:21 PM #1550

Lynx Iron
User

Lynx Iron

• Time spent:
      17h 21m 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Lynx Iron

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lynx Iron #8721

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley Rank

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - you can trust me, and i'm someone you can build on.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes busy irl, so might sometimes be offline for 2-3 days.

Because i'm a longtime member of Ice, and i have a pretty good connection with a lot of people in the cc. I think i can help the cc out whenever i am online.

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:16 PM #1551

Not Five
Super Donator

Not Five

• Time spent:
      8d 17h 3m 58s

• Previous username:
    Five

• Total level:

hey guys!

ign : bigcat

no discord and i wont make one

i am a recruit for now, i would like a little upgrade :)

applied like 2-3 weeks ago for this rank and i love it!

i would take any higher rank and the responsability to help ice!

my strenghts are that i like doing events, helping players around and everything i can do! 

weakness is that im on a diff time zone, so when im on , not much players are, but still doing my best! ( and only playing 2-3h a day)

i love ice, i want to help around, i want to do more party, events but due to lower rank ,people think it aint serious, ive been asking higher ranks for help and they've been helpfull ( blackpoiint,laardi, real try, and a few mores!  thx to them btw) i want to host myself a bit more! but all help of higher rank will always be welcome! i love ice and all u do! # ice

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Lynx Iron

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lynx Iron #8721

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley Rank

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try

What are your strengths? - you can trust me, and i'm someone you can build on.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes busy irl, so might sometimes be offline for 2-3 days.

Because i'm a longtime member of Ice, and i have a pretty good connection with a lot of people in the cc. I think i can help the cc out whenever i am online.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:45 PM #1552

2277 Team
Group Ironman

2277 Team

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 27s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - 2277 Team

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NvMe#6719

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Some sexy devil named Real Try

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - I assume the highest rank possible? 5-star general?

What are your strengths? - I have 99 Strength.

What are your weaknesses? - Not on front page of GIM individual hiscores.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am constantly online, and have been playing runescape since 2002 and I looooove browsing the osrs wikipedia so I have all kinds of information stored for no other reason than to be a 5-star general in ICE. I have also been playing Alora since March 2019 and joined ice within a week of me joining the server because I heard so many good things about how helpful ICE was for ironlads. :)

Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:05 PM #1553

Mithix
Ironman

Mithix

• Time spent:
      17h 32m 51s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Mithix

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mithix#3506

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Well I have been playing Runescape for the 12 years I have a maxed rs3 account and a pretty decent account on old school, I have a high knowledge of the game and I am constantly trying to better by understanding of the game ( Reading wiki, updates and end game content). I do believe however aside from game Knowledge my friendliness is my biggest strength. 

What are your weaknesses? - I am a massive procrastinator Irl, other than that I can get my emotions get the better of me some times although I keep them to myself. ( Not a native English speaker so grammar is something i need work on.) 

I have been playing Alora for quite some time now, I believe my first account was made during the time Paine was struggling for his agility pet. I stopped playing and recently returned over the last month to start a normie Fuxi. Maxing and getting a 2b bank I  felt a bit empty due to gambling and staking it all had no meaning. now that I created Mithix my Ironman and feeling the grind has re kindled by joy for the game and I have been going strong everyday. My activity in the clan has been something that has helped me through this time due to this being the first cc ive actually been in. Helping people is something that always made me feel happy i am a firm believer of paying it forward and i believe i have demonstrated that during the past weeks. I think that having someone like me in the team even though this is a starting rank for now would be a great addition to the cc as I always try to bring positive vibes and make sure everyone is having a great time, we are playing a game and i feel its always important to enjoy ourselves within the rules of course to the maximum. 

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:46 PM #1554

Gim ProTools
User

Gim ProTools

• Time spent:
      4d 22h 49m 59s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - gim protools

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - protools#1999

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try=)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - maxed on osrs so no alot about runescape in general

What are your weaknesses? - still fairly new to server - work alot so may not always be as active

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well i just joined wed and since then ive been in ice cc and ive been pretty helpful(i feel like) with helping players , answering questions etc.. im a maxed osrs player and currently 1700 on hs so i have alot of expeirnece with runescape and how stuff works . im 23 and drama free so im just here to be a helpful member of the community and chill and grind xD

Posted 10 November 2019 - 02:30 AM #1555

Maximum73
Ex-Staff

Maximum73

• Time spent:
      30d 7h 51m 49s

• Previous username:
    Just Monika

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Maximum GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Maximum 0427

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What are your strengths? - Friendly, consistent, loyal

What are your weaknesses? - Shy, quiet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to be involved in the cc more and have enjoyed my time in the cc because it has a friendly atmosphere. I like to help answer questions as they come up and socialise in general in the cc and discord

Posted Image

Just Monika. Just Monika.

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:09 PM #1556

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - 2277 Team

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NvMe#6719

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Some sexy devil named Real Try

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - I assume the highest rank possible? 5-star general?

What are your strengths? - I have 99 Strength.

What are your weaknesses? - Not on front page of GIM individual hiscores.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am constantly online, and have been playing runescape since 2002 and I looooove browsing the osrs wikipedia so I have all kinds of information stored for no other reason than to be a 5-star general in ICE. I have also been playing Alora since March 2019 and joined ice within a week of me joining the server because I heard so many good things about how helpful ICE was for ironlads. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Mithix

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mithix#3506

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Well I have been playing Runescape for the 12 years I have a maxed rs3 account and a pretty decent account on old school, I have a high knowledge of the game and I am constantly trying to better by understanding of the game ( Reading wiki, updates and end game content). I do believe however aside from game Knowledge my friendliness is my biggest strength. 

What are your weaknesses? - I am a massive procrastinator Irl, other than that I can get my emotions get the better of me some times although I keep them to myself. ( Not a native English speaker so grammar is something i need work on.) 

I have been playing Alora for quite some time now, I believe my first account was made during the time Paine was struggling for his agility pet. I stopped playing and recently returned over the last month to start a normie Fuxi. Maxing and getting a 2b bank I  felt a bit empty due to gambling and staking it all had no meaning. now that I created Mithix my Ironman and feeling the grind has re kindled by joy for the game and I have been going strong everyday. My activity in the clan has been something that has helped me through this time due to this being the first cc ive actually been in. Helping people is something that always made me feel happy i am a firm believer of paying it forward and i believe i have demonstrated that during the past weeks. I think that having someone like me in the team even though this is a starting rank for now would be a great addition to the cc as I always try to bring positive vibes and make sure everyone is having a great time, we are playing a game and i feel its always important to enjoy ourselves within the rules of course to the maximum. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Maximum GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Maximum 0427

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Miya

What are your strengths? - Friendly, consistent, loyal

What are your weaknesses? - Shy, quiet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to be involved in the cc more and have enjoyed my time in the cc because it has a friendly atmosphere. I like to help answer questions as they come up and socialise in general in the cc and discord

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - gim protools

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - protools#1999

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try=)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - maxed on osrs so no alot about runescape in general

What are your weaknesses? - still fairly new to server - work alot so may not always be as active

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well i just joined wed and since then ive been in ice cc and ive been pretty helpful(i feel like) with helping players , answering questions etc.. im a maxed osrs player and currently 1700 on hs so i have alot of expeirnece with runescape and how stuff works . im 23 and drama free so im just here to be a helpful member of the community and chill and grind xD

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:23 PM #1557

Real jade
Realism

Real jade
Clan: clan of nobody

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 23m 50s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Jade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jade#2093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  A month ago

What are your strengths? -  leadership skills, getting the realism community together. 

What are your weaknesses? -  talking too much, roasting people

I think I deserve this rank because I have been active on discord and on Alora. also, I think I have gotten the realism community more in ice lately.

thanks for looking at my app

Real Jade

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:38 PM #1558

Its Wii
Realism

Its Wii
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 41m 45s

• Total level:

How long have you been in ICE? - Over 4 months now

What position are you applying for? - Lieutnant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 1-3 hours on weekdays, 2-10 hours weekends

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes I will be active. Sadly, I won't be able to be at the weekly meetings since I work full time and they mostly happen while I am at work (I live NA). On the other hand, I engage myself to read meetings notes and stay tuned about important informations.

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoy ICE. I like its community and I have many friends there. I like the clan structure and the people in it. I think ICE is well organized and I think I fit well there.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I have a lot of game knowloedge, I am friendly and I'm fairly active. 
Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I really like ICE and it would be an honor for me to be part of its staff team. Thank you for considering my application!  :D 

its_wii_signature.png?width=1026&height=

Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:18 AM #1559

BornToFail
Classic

BornToFail

• Time spent:
      2d 11h 40m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BornToFail

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BornToFail#1766

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -2 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2-3 weeks ago?

What rank are you applying for? - 3 bananaa

What are your strengths? - Very helpful towards new players/players asking questions in general

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ice since iron help, have been playing since only a few months after the server started, vast knowlege of everything in the server.

Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:27 AM #1560

GIM Snoopy
Group Ironman

GIM Snoopy

• Time spent:
      7d 4h 4m 7s

• Total level:

ccount Name (IGN) - GIM Snoopy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Snoopy#5327

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

What are your strengths? - Having fun and Enjoying a grind with fellow friends and always being positive no matter what 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im always active and always helping out fello Alora / ICE players and will do anything for the community  

Posted Image
#PEPSIMAX
@GIM Snoopy
@Culohh
@Gim Hellish
@Gim Blue
@Kets Strange

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)