Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:51 PM #1581

Elite G
Donator

Elite G

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Snoopy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Snoopy#5327

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1-2 Weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corp

What are your strengths? - Helping new players/giving advice Helping everyone to the best of my ability

What are your weaknesses? - Cute noobs

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I am really enjoying the Clan and enjoying everyone in ti and I will defitnaly be staying in it for a long time! Also I'll still be helping people out int he best of my ability

Thanks

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:45 AM #1582

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Snoopy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Snoopy#5327

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1-2 Weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corp

What are your strengths? - Helping new players/giving advice Helping everyone to the best of my ability

What are your weaknesses? - Cute noobs

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I am really enjoying the Clan and enjoying everyone in ti and I will defitnaly be staying in it for a long time! Also I'll still be helping people out int he best of my ability

Thanks

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 21 November 2019 - 11:43 AM #1583

BlockTheSpot
Extreme Donator

BlockTheSpot
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      40d 7h 5m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Jarinx #6093

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1.August

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - I'm active in the cc and try to help as much as I can

What are your weaknesses? - PvP! I absolutely hate pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I'm now nearly 3 months in this cc and as a recruit, I also tried to help others in the cc out where I can enjoyed. I am fairly active and looking forward to climb up in the cc and also ingame up and learn also from others out. Thank you for considering and reading my application.

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:54 PM #1584

Teaminhio
Group Ironman

Teaminhio

• Time spent:
      4h 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Teaminhio

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  @Real Try  <3

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 16/11/2019 was suggested for my activeness and helpfulness lately.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - My strengths consist of : Helpful , Active , friendly and encouraging.

What are your weaknesses? - As mentioned before topic # are hard for me to remember but i'm working on finding those important topics to memorise

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve this rank because again I was encouraged to out line my ability to become sergeant as the community had acknowledged my activity and helpful attributes to the fellow ice members. I'm constantly greeting and keeping the chat as lively as possible and enjoying every moment and vibe the ice community brings to the table.

See you all In-game ,

Teaminhio , X #ICE

Posted 24 November 2019 - 06:41 AM #1585

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Jarinx #6093

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1.August

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - I'm active in the cc and try to help as much as I can

What are your weaknesses? - PvP! I absolutely hate pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I'm now nearly 3 months in this cc and as a recruit, I also tried to help others in the cc out where I can enjoyed. I am fairly active and looking forward to climb up in the cc and also ingame up and learn also from others out. Thank you for considering and reading my application.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Teaminhio

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ky#7811

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  @Real Try  <3

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 16/11/2019 was suggested for my activeness and helpfulness lately.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - My strengths consist of : Helpful , Active , friendly and encouraging.

What are your weaknesses? - As mentioned before topic # are hard for me to remember but i'm working on finding those important topics to memorise

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve this rank because again I was encouraged to out line my ability to become sergeant as the community had acknowledged my activity and helpful attributes to the fellow ice members. I'm constantly greeting and keeping the chat as lively as possible and enjoying every moment and vibe the ice community brings to the table.

See you all In-game ,

Teaminhio , X #ICE

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:48 AM #1586

Real jade
Realism

Real jade
Clan: clan of nobody

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 23m 50s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Jade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jadew#2093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  like 3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sargent 

What are your strengths? - getting the realism community together, keeping the cc active, helping other players 

What are your weaknesses? - talking too much, roasting real try and miya, tbing real try

I think I deserve this rank because I have been active in the cc. I also have been trying to get other players into ice when I also am really active in the cc and discord lately.

thanks for your time

- Jade

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:49 AM #1587

SilverDragon
Ironman

SilverDragon

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 57m 3s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Silverdragon

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SilverDragon#2544

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a, been too long

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - probably like a year ago

What rank are you applying for? - recruit i guess

What are your strengths? - Responsive, helpful, solid amount of knowledge of the game

What are your weaknesses? - Get easily tilted by going dry at Cerb

Been around since last September in CC, took a break after GIM group left, been back for a few now, enjoying the game a lot again and play quite a lot. Engage in CC both helping out and learning more about the game myself.

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:35 PM #1588

Dabs Alone
Realism

Dabs Alone

• Time spent:
      6h 53m 39s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Dabs Alone

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dont have one

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - never

What rank are you applying for? - basic rank

What are your strengths? - basic game knowledge, skilling, quests, 

What are your weaknesses? - pking, 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i would like i rank because ive been in the ice cc for over a year and half off and on 4 of my accounts i would like to help the cc as much as i possibly can with the knowledge i have and passion for this game i dont know everything but willing to share what i know with the cc and help out as much as possible  thanks

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:05 PM #1589

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Jade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jadew#2093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  like 3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sargent 

What are your strengths? - getting the realism community together, keeping the cc active, helping other players 

What are your weaknesses? - talking too much, roasting real try and miya, tbing real try

I think I deserve this rank because I have been active in the cc. I also have been trying to get other players into ice when I also am really active in the cc and discord lately.

thanks for your time

- Jade

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Silverdragon

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SilverDragon#2544

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a, been too long

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - probably like a year ago

What rank are you applying for? - recruit i guess

What are your strengths? - Responsive, helpful, solid amount of knowledge of the game

What are your weaknesses? - Get easily tilted by going dry at Cerb

Been around since last September in CC, took a break after GIM group left, been back for a few now, enjoying the game a lot again and play quite a lot. Engage in CC both helping out and learning more about the game myself.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - Dabs Alone

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dont have one

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - never

What rank are you applying for? - basic rank

What are your strengths? - basic game knowledge, skilling, quests, 

What are your weaknesses? - pking, 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i would like i rank because ive been in the ice cc for over a year and half off and on 4 of my accounts i would like to help the cc as much as i possibly can with the knowledge i have and passion for this game i dont know everything but willing to share what i know with the cc and help out as much as possible  thanks

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:19 AM #1590

Saucy Beaver
Donator

Saucy Beaver

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 47m 28s

• Previous username:
    Iron Jayy

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about a week ago or so

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal 

What are your strengths? - i am a down to earth guy and made some pals through my kindness and just laid back attitude to helping others. also I am able to grind like a madman when needed

What are your weaknesses? - comparing myself to others and i can be a tad defensive now and then but i am working on improving that 

i am laid back and active in the cc a alot. the first thing for me is making sure everyone is ok and having a chat with the ICE bros seeing how they all are. 

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:40 PM #1591

e dm
Ironman

e dm
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      19h 34m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - e dm

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -adept#5400

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 weeks ago I believe.

What rank are you applying for? -
sergeant
What are your strengths? - skilling , pvm , game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -
pking
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I am active in cc everyday 10+ hours and I try to answer questions if I see them asked in the cc. im always open to advertising the cc if I can,  if no one else is advertising. I really enjoy helping people out . I will always try to attend clan events if im online:D 

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:15 PM #1592

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Try 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about a week ago or so

What rank are you applying for? - Corporeal 

What are your strengths? - i am a down to earth guy and made some pals through my kindness and just laid back attitude to helping others. also I am able to grind like a madman when needed

What are your weaknesses? - comparing myself to others and i can be a tad defensive now and then but i am working on improving that 

i am laid back and active in the cc a alot. the first thing for me is making sure everyone is ok and having a chat with the ICE bros seeing how they all are. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:11 AM #1593

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

• Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brambo#2838

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember

What rank are you applying for? - recruit (you can give me higher rank if you want :P)

What are your strengths? - im a team player, i have knowledge of the game, i promote ICE and i have been LT before. 

What are your weaknesses? - I do have an in real life so im not a no life gamer. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - You allready know what im able of. i took some time off and im back. I love ICE and been in ICE for a long time. 

Posted 29 November 2019 - 08:36 AM #1594

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - e dm

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -adept#5400

corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 weeks ago I believe.

What rank are you applying for? -
sergeant
What are your strengths? - skilling , pvm , game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -
pking
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I am active in cc everyday 10+ hours and I try to answer questions if I see them asked in the cc. im always open to advertising the cc if I can,  if no one else is advertising. I really enjoy helping people out . I will always try to attend clan events if im online:D 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 30 November 2019 - 04:43 AM #1595

Real jade
Realism

Real jade
Clan: clan of nobody

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 23m 50s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  jadew#2093

How long have you been in ICE? - around 7 months across different accounts actively

What position are you applying for? - Bronze star

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - N/A

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I would say around 2-5 hours Daily on Alora and the cc

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes, I would be able too.

Why would you like to work with us? - I think I'm active in the CC, also I try to recruit when I can I also give me a chance to give work with a great team :)

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Recruitment skills keeping the CC active helping other players out

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - nope 

Thanks for your consideration 

-Jade

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:48 AM #1596

GIM Snoopy
Group Ironman

GIM Snoopy

• Time spent:
      7d 4h 4m 7s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -GIM Snoopy -- Snooop

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Snoopy#5327

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Corp

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -2-3 Weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? -Serg

What are your strengths? - Applying my self to the cc

What are your weaknesses? - Not helping CC members <3

I'm still enjoying my stay and the people in the CLAN are so beautiful and loving. People appreciate my help and dedication to the cc for that I will be staying in ICE for my time in alora. I'll stay dedicated to help in cc and to help it grow! <3 LOVE YOU #ICE

Posted Image
#PEPSIMAX
@GIM Snoopy
@Culohh
@Gim Hellish
@Gim Blue
@Kets Strange

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:10 PM #1597

Teaminhio
Group Ironman

Teaminhio

• Time spent:
      4h 24s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Ky#7811

How long have you been in ICE? - 10-12 months , Don't remember exactly when

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - On previous servers I've held the responsibilities of a helper and administrator
If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On previous servers I've held the responsibilities of a helper for about 7 months and on another server I was administrator until the server was closed for the developer focusing on his real jobs.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Weekdays around 3-4 hours plus ( due to school ) Weekend roughly 13-15hours+

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes , I'll be active on discord as oftenly as possible , However weekly meetings may be an issue as of school etc. But if i'm to miss any meetings I will volunteer my time to recap and discuss the topics of those meetings. 

Why would you like to work with us? - I'd like to work with the team because I've enjoyed playing as a player in the clan and now I believe is my chance to become a memorable member of the staff team.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm extremely active , helpful and friendly. I try to encourage positive conversation and can initiate humour at times and i'm able to control myself to the point where I know not to go beyond.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - As previously mentioned , I've held the helper role on an rsps for 7 months and had regular and consistent positive feedback from the community of the server , unfortunately I was not rewarded in a rank promotion but the joy came from the responsibility and respect I had for the community and the respected I earned as a valuable member of that community. Finally , I'm getting to know more of the ice community as new comers enter and as old members pop in I feel I'm getting known slightly better throughout the name of the ice clan chat. 

Thanks for the opportunity ,

See you in game : Teaminhio

#ICE <3

Posted 01 December 2019 - 01:14 AM #1598

EIM Tim
Elite Ironman

EIM Tim

• Time spent:
      1d 17h 12m 19s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Tim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Timothy#7540

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - Im a quick learner and easy to get along with.

What are your weaknesses? - i play on hotspot lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well i am just coming out of a one year retirement and used to guest into ICE alot. but now that I am back i figured i should join my family and help those who might need it as i also learn from you guys.

--------------------------

The One and Only 

EIM Tim

--------------------------

ChaYnnE.png

Glng09G.png

Posted 01 December 2019 - 04:39 AM #1599

uim 10hp
Ultimate Ironman

uim 10hp

• Time spent:
      6d 20h 18m 33s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - UIM 10Hp

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 10Hp#8098

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Snooop

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Private 

What are your strengths? - I love talking and meeting to new people. I enjoy helping anyone I can, and i can take jokes.

What are your weaknesses? - I dont think I have a weakness towards being in a cc since I can learn as I go plus give my advice to those who need it.

10hp_fcape.PNG

Alora Community <3

THE BOIS!

the_bois.PNG

Posted 01 December 2019 - 09:47 PM #1600

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -GIM Snoopy -- Snooop

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Snoopy#5327

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Corp

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -2-3 Weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? -Serg

What are your strengths? - Applying my self to the cc

What are your weaknesses? - Not helping CC members <3

I'm still enjoying my stay and the people in the CLAN are so beautiful and loving. People appreciate my help and dedication to the cc for that I will be staying in ICE for my time in alora. I'll stay dedicated to help in cc and to help it grow! <3 LOVE YOU #ICE

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brambo#2838

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember

What rank are you applying for? - recruit (you can give me higher rank if you want :P)

What are your strengths? - im a team player, i have knowledge of the game, i promote ICE and i have been LT before. 

What are your weaknesses? - I do have an in real life so im not a no life gamer. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - You allready know what im able of. i took some time off and im back. I love ICE and been in ICE for a long time. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Tim

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Timothy#7540

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - Im a quick learner and easy to get along with.

What are your weaknesses? - i play on hotspot lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - well i am just coming out of a one year retirement and used to guest into ICE alot. but now that I am back i figured i should join my family and help those who might need it as i also learn from you guys.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - UIM 10Hp

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 10Hp#8098

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Snooop

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Private 

What are your strengths? - I love talking and meeting to new people. I enjoy helping anyone I can, and i can take jokes.

What are your weaknesses? - I dont think I have a weakness towards being in a cc since I can learn as I go plus give my advice to those who need it.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)