• Time spent:
      9h 26m 28s

• Previous username:
    Solo Tacious

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - GIM Tacious

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tacious#0482

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Single banana

What are your strengths? - I am very helpful when someone asks a question, I have quite a bit of game knowledge for osrs and alora

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes i get bored while grinding and skill hop

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I believe i would be a great addition to the clan; I'm helpful, kind, and friendly. I work hard every day and love coming home to relax on alora with this great #ice community

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:37 AM #1602

Tempyv2
Ironman

Tempyv2

• Time spent:
      46m 3s

• Total level:

1. Account Name (IGN) - IronTempy/Tempyv2
2. Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tempy#8280
3. What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
4. Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Uim 10hp
5. When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A
6. What rank are you applying for? - Recruit What are your strengths? - Solving problems of any kind. was a discord/twitch mod for 4 years to many people. Willing to learn and help. Can talk to everyone. won't shy away from conflict.
7. What are your weaknesses? - Extreme Anxiety ( not joking one bit this time i am being serious)

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:29 AM #1603

Iron JDz
Elite Ironman

Iron JDz

• Time spent:
      10h 43m 54s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron JDz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1Banana

What are your strengths? - Friendly and try my best to be helpful.

What are your weaknesses? - use my duo's gear instead of getting my own eg; DWH, Dragon Pickaxe, DH Lance ect.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Miya said I get hellish nudes :) … I've been in this cc for a long time now just thought I would request a rank.

Cheers

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:30 AM #1604

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

ccount Name (IGN) - Open Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Open Casket#4513

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 2 weeks ago? O_O

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Bananas

What are your strengths? - I'm quite active and I've been really getting on with everyone in ICE lately and I am knowledgable enough to be able to answer questions and give advice to others.

What are your weaknesses? - As said before my daughter comes first, and I work late nights but other than that I'm all down for the ICE CC, Also I guess I could be more active on discord!  :D 

Posted Image

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:17 AM #1605

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Tacious

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tacious#0482

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Single banana

What are your strengths? - I am very helpful when someone asks a question, I have quite a bit of game knowledge for osrs and alora

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes i get bored while grinding and skill hop

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I believe i would be a great addition to the clan; I'm helpful, kind, and friendly. I work hard every day and love coming home to relax on alora with this great #ice community

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

1. Account Name (IGN) - IronTempy/Tempyv2
2. Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tempy#8280
3. What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A
4. Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Uim 10hp
5. When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A
6. What rank are you applying for? - Recruit What are your strengths? - Solving problems of any kind. was a discord/twitch mod for 4 years to many people. Willing to learn and help. Can talk to everyone. won't shy away from conflict.
7. What are your weaknesses? - Extreme Anxiety ( not joking one bit this time i am being serious)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron JDz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1Banana

What are your strengths? - Friendly and try my best to be helpful.

What are your weaknesses? - use my duo's gear instead of getting my own eg; DWH, Dragon Pickaxe, DH Lance ect.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Miya said I get hellish nudes :) … I've been in this cc for a long time now just thought I would request a rank.

Cheers

Congratulations!

ccount Name (IGN) - Open Casket

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Open Casket#4513

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 2 weeks ago? O_O

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Bananas

What are your strengths? - I'm quite active and I've been really getting on with everyone in ICE lately and I am knowledgable enough to be able to answer questions and give advice to others.

What are your weaknesses? - As said before my daughter comes first, and I work late nights but other than that I'm all down for the ICE CC, Also I guess I could be more active on discord!  :D 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:15 AM #1606

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

• Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - I AM BRAMBO

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brambo#2838

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -29 november

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas

What are your strengths? - im a team player, i have knowledge of the game, i promote ICE and i have been LT before. Also when i play i try to help as many new players as i can, in the cc and out of the cc. i also try to recruit people for ice. 

What are your weaknesses? - I do have an in real life so im not a no life gamer. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - You allready know what im able of. i took some time off and im back. I love ICE and been in ICE for a long time. I try to get new people to ice. I also try to keep the cc clean of any flaimbaters etc. 

Posted 08 December 2019 - 01:12 AM #1607

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -29 november

What are your strengths? - im a team player, i have knowledge of the game, i promote ICE and i have been LT before. Also when i play i try to help as many new players as i can, in the cc and out of the cc. i also try to recruit people for ice. 

What are your weaknesses? - I do have an in real life so im not a no life gamer. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - You allready know what im able of. i took some time off and im back. I love ICE and been in ICE for a long time. I try to get new people to ice. I also try to keep the cc clean of any flaimbaters etc. 

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted 09 December 2019 - 04:53 AM #1608

Saucy Beaver
Donator

Saucy Beaver

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 47m 28s

• Previous username:
    Iron Jayy

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporeal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 weeks ago or more

What rank are you applying for? - sergeant 

What are your strengths? - game activity/friendliness/welcoming attitude to anyone  

What are your weaknesses? - defensiveness

i am still as active as ever and making some real good positive connections with the ICE cc members. always willing to help and also keep the peace where needed! really enjoying this clan a lot and want to continue progressing as far as possible in terms or ranks :) 

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:40 AM #1609

EIM Tomz
Elite Ironman

EIM Tomz

• Time spent:
      4d 7h 56m 42s

• Previous username:
    IronTomz

• Total level:
    Awards

account Name (IGN) - irontomz/Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -1 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A whiel ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Bananas or higher :)

What are your strengths? - Im active in cc and in game on both accounts. I try to help others when i can and i partake in clan events. I scout the enemy and help to get them removed from the cc!

What are your weaknesses? - family and work are issues for me and i try to play when i can but family is first :)

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:43 AM #1610

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

account Name (IGN) - Open Casket/Zeah Only

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   Open Casket#4153

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a week ago ^_^

What rank are you applying for? - 3rd banana  :P 

What are your strengths? - Im active in cc and in game, i'm happy to give advice and tips, and help with any questions that are asked in the cc.

What are your weaknesses? - Family and work comes first of course, and I'm not a donor so I suppose I can't shout out the CC Till I get that   :P 

Posted Image

Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:10 AM #1611

Slxt
Extreme Donator

Slxt

• Time spent:
      6d 6h 51m 36s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Slxt  / Slxt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - chF#0001

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Snoop doggy dog (GIM Snoopy/Snooop)

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - i'm real good at killing stuff & my rng is dirty(2kc tbow, 3kc prayer scroll, 6kc buckler btw) also, i can give y'all a custom bot for ya discord if you want it.

What are your weaknesses? - im kinda toxic sometimes tbh but its all jokes (ask snoop ab this if it causes concern)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - cus its a single banana and im just tryna become part of ICE fr, thx 

Posted 11 December 2019 - 03:07 AM #1612

BlockTheSpot
Extreme Donator

BlockTheSpot

• Time spent:
      40d 7h 5m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Jarinx #6093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 21.November

What rank are you applying for? -  Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I'm active in the cc and try to help as much as I can

What are your weaknesses? - PvP! I absolutely hate pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I enjoy my time fo far in ICE cc, I also tried to solve as many questions that come up as possible. I'm now nearly 4 months in this cc. I am fairly active and looking forward to climb in the cc and also ingame up and learn also from others a bit  out. Thank you for considering and reading my application.

Posted 11 December 2019 - 08:44 AM #1613

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

account Name (IGN) - irontomz/Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   tomze#8697

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -1 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A whiel ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Bananas or higher :)

What are your strengths? - Im active in cc and in game on both accounts. I try to help others when i can and i partake in clan events. I scout the enemy and help to get them removed from the cc!

What are your weaknesses? - family and work are issues for me and i try to play when i can but family is first :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Jayy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - REAL SKILLER#2355

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporeal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 weeks ago or more

What rank are you applying for? - sergeant 

What are your strengths? - game activity/friendliness/welcoming attitude to anyone  

What are your weaknesses? - defensiveness

i am still as active as ever and making some real good positive connections with the ICE cc members. always willing to help and also keep the peace where needed! really enjoying this clan a lot and want to continue progressing as far as possible in terms or ranks :) 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

account Name (IGN) - Open Casket/Zeah Only

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -   Open Casket#4153

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About a week ago ^_^

What rank are you applying for? - 3rd banana  :P 

What are your strengths? - Im active in cc and in game, i'm happy to give advice and tips, and help with any questions that are asked in the cc.

What are your weaknesses? - Family and work comes first of course, and I'm not a donor so I suppose I can't shout out the CC Till I get that   :P 

Congratulations!

Discord Tag - Ky#7811

How long have you been in ICE? - 10-12 months , Don't remember exactly when

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - On previous servers I've held the responsibilities of a helper and administrator
If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -On previous servers I've held the responsibilities of a helper for about 7 months and on another server I was administrator until the server was closed for the developer focusing on his real jobs.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Weekdays around 3-4 hours plus ( due to school ) Weekend roughly 13-15hours+

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes , I'll be active on discord as oftenly as possible , However weekly meetings may be an issue as of school etc. But if i'm to miss any meetings I will volunteer my time to recap and discuss the topics of those meetings. 

Why would you like to work with us? - I'd like to work with the team because I've enjoyed playing as a player in the clan and now I believe is my chance to become a memorable member of the staff team.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm extremely active , helpful and friendly. I try to encourage positive conversation and can initiate humour at times and i'm able to control myself to the point where I know not to go beyond.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - As previously mentioned , I've held the helper role on an rsps for 7 months and had regular and consistent positive feedback from the community of the server , unfortunately I was not rewarded in a rank promotion but the joy came from the responsibility and respect I had for the community and the respected I earned as a valuable member of that community. Finally , I'm getting to know more of the ice community as new comers enter and as old members pop in I feel I'm getting known slightly better throughout the name of the ice clan chat. 

Thanks for the opportunity ,

See you in game : Teaminhio

#ICE <3

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

Posted Image

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:12 PM #1614

SilverDragon
Ironman

SilverDragon

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 57m 3s

• Total level:

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal (mainly want to get to rank to host instances for myself and other members)

What are your strengths? - Active, helpful, nice :)

What are your weaknesses? - Rage when I get pj'd at skotz and lost skotos pet.

Been very active in the cc since my return to the server and feel I can help grow the cc and increase involvement of members.

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:05 PM #1615

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal (mainly want to get to rank to host instances for myself and other members)

What are your strengths? - Active, helpful, nice :)

What are your weaknesses? - Rage when I get pj'd at skotz and lost skotos pet.

Been very active in the cc since my return to the server and feel I can help grow the cc and increase involvement of members.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - BlockTheSpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Jarinx #6093

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 21.November

What rank are you applying for? -  Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I'm active in the cc and try to help as much as I can

What are your weaknesses? - PvP! I absolutely hate pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I enjoy my time fo far in ICE cc, I also tried to solve as many questions that come up as possible. I'm now nearly 4 months in this cc. I am fairly active and looking forward to climb in the cc and also ingame up and learn also from others a bit  out. Thank you for considering and reading my application.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Slxt  / Slxt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - chF#0001

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Snoop doggy dog (GIM Snoopy/Snooop)

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - i'm real good at killing stuff & my rng is dirty(2kc tbow, 3kc prayer scroll, 6kc buckler btw) also, i can give y'all a custom bot for ya discord if you want it.

What are your weaknesses? - im kinda toxic sometimes tbh but its all jokes (ask snoop ab this if it causes concern)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - cus its a single banana and im just tryna become part of ICE fr, thx 

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:42 AM #1616

EIM Nord
Elite Ironman

EIM Nord

• Time spent:
      3d 5h 14m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Nord

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NORDCode#1493

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Tilt-proofness, determination

What are your weaknesses? - I guess burnout, because on my way to maxing on rs3 I burnt out twice and was unable to play for a few months after the burnout.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just like the grind and I like to answer questions anyone asks, if I can remember the specifics and differences between the main game and the server, that is. I don't consider myself toxic, but the way I interact with people some times can be explained as fucking around (as appropriate or unappropriate as that might seem), which is how I like to have fun, I do it for fun so I don't really mean it if I roast people during it, but for newcomers it might seem toxic (this has happened in the RS3 clan I'm an officer in).

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:03 PM #1617

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

• Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

• Total level:
    Awards

ill just apply again with this post. Im sure ill be good for ICE! :D

Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:16 AM #1618

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

ill just apply again with this post. Im sure ill be good for ICE! :D

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Nord

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NORDCode#1493

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Tilt-proofness, determination

What are your weaknesses? - I guess burnout, because on my way to maxing on rs3 I burnt out twice and was unable to play for a few months after the burnout.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just like the grind and I like to answer questions anyone asks, if I can remember the specifics and differences between the main game and the server, that is. I don't consider myself toxic, but the way I interact with people some times can be explained as fucking around (as appropriate or unappropriate as that might seem), which is how I like to have fun, I do it for fun so I don't really mean it if I roast people during it, but for newcomers it might seem toxic (this has happened in the RS3 clan I'm an officer in).

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:50 AM #1619

SoloEzzy
Ironman

SoloEzzy

• Time spent:
      17h 30m 44s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - SoloEzzy

Discord Tag  - Ezzy#4447

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Don't remember when i applied but i applied for recruit

What are your strengths? - my strength level is 99.

What are your weaknesses? - my bad humor

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well i like the community alot and i'd like to be part of it.

Posted 16 December 2019 - 04:59 AM #1620

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - SoloEzzy

Discord Tag  - Ezzy#4447

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Paine

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Don't remember when i applied but i applied for recruit

What are your strengths? - my strength level is 99.

What are your weaknesses? - my bad humor

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well i like the community alot and i'd like to be part of it.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)