Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shitpissfuck

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shitfuckpiss#8463

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Think i was Corp but dont remember actually

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -I applied on Shitfuckpiss a while ago and got then rank, but since i dont play that account anymore i thought we could move it.

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever you feel like

What are your strengths? - I like to help out people, and i'm active in clan activities

What are your weaknesses? - I never get lucky at purp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - SInce i've had it before i guess i'm qualified :))

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 31 December 2019 - 04:59 PM #1662

Jintol
Ironman

Jintol

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 5m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Jintol

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  August 26, 2019

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal (2 ^)

What are your strengths? - I am very active in Alora as well as in the Ice CC. I am eager to help teach newer members as well as learn from elder ones. I also know a lot about Alora as a RSPS and will be able to guide any players who need help on most subjects.

What are your weaknesses? - I am still a University student, and that may limit my ability to play every day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I have been in ICE for about half a year now and feel that I have been active and helpful for a handful of players. I have also recently reached top 100 HCIM and climbing, so I can be a good resource for other HCIM's who join ICE. I look forward to growing with this clan and continuing to keep it as the #1 clan in Alora RSPS. Thank you.

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:38 PM #1663

GIM NZ Matt
Group Ironman

GIM NZ Matt
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      7d 20h 15m 50s

• Previous username:
    Iron iinc

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron iinc (soon to be changed to 'GIM NZ Matt'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iiNvict#4231

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - GIM Snoopy

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Poor social skills, and I'm from New Zealand

What are your weaknesses? - I make a lot of poor conversation

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I kind of know what I'm doing on Alora and think I can help out new guys. Also looking for people to muck around with.

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:37 PM #1664

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Moral Truth#5148

How long have you been in ICE? - I believe it has been several months now. Under a year at most.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant.

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I have been a staff member on Alora since November 2018 with a month gap between May/June 2019. Since then, I have been a server support the second time around since June 2019. As a server support, my duties consist of assisting other players with questions both in the Alora clan chat and in yell, as well as managing the support section of the forums.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - The majority of my time is in the Alora clan chat as I am a staff member, and it is my duty to assist players in the designated clan chat. I will do my best to divide some of my time into the ICE clan chat as well if needed. I am on for at least 4-5 hours a day on average.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - I would like to work with ICE because I believe it will be a great experience and opportunity to expand my knowledge and assistance to the ICE clan. I was reached out by Loo back in May 2019 when I was demoted from my server moderator role in regards to considering applying for staff in ICE. At the time, I believed I was not ready because I felt it was too soon to apply after getting demoted and leaving the staff team on not-so-good terms. After several months of serious thought, I have decided to give this a shot and apply for ICE staff because not only will it be a great experience, but also I would love to help as many players as I can outside of the Alora clan chat, too.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I have the ability to answer questions as quickly as I can the soon I see them being asked. My typing skills were developed as I played RuneScape for several years, so having this skill is a great asset in being a staff member on Alora, and hopefully a staff member on ICE, too. Besides that, I am active in-game, on the forums, and on both the Alora discord and the ICE discord, and I believe that having the ability to manage my online presence on these platforms is another strong asset of mine.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I would like to thank the folks in ICE for giving my application a read and for considering me as a potential candidate for this position. Whether or not I get accepted, I will continue to assist the players of Alora as it is my duty as a server support, and I enjoy having this opportunity to do this for over a year. Thank you for your time, and I hope you all have a happy New Year.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:34 PM #1665

Banker
Ex-Staff

Banker

• Time spent:
      11d 13h 43m 26s

• Previous username:
    5T0N3

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Stone

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Apology/Stone#6717

What is your current rank? Corporal+

Name of the player who recruited you? GIM Snoopy

When did you last apply for a rank? December 26, 2019 I was promoted to Corporal.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant+

What are your strengths? - Active, Events, Clue Scrolls, Giveaways, General Server Knowledge, Not Toxic

What are your weaknesses? - Cox/Tob haven't attempted yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - First off ICE has the best community and I love to be apart of the ICE family. I feel like I deserve the opportunity to climb within our clans community to grow and earn higher rank in the future based off of performance. I'm very active withing the community and to be able to help new clan members with my server knowledge. I've been hosting daily giveaways for the clan members and new recruits.  PVM event's to include revs and skotizo trips  [ I want to host corp events and more in the future ]. Advertising on yell whenever I can. 

Posted Image

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:59 PM #1666

Cussler
User

Cussler
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      28d 14h 7m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Cussler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cussler#2152

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Active and participate in CC, fairly knowledgeable to the server and playing Ironman to help new players/questions in CC, PvM (apart from ToB)

What are your weaknesses? - In relationship to the server it would be ToB, never done it on any server/OSRS.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was ranked in CC on my previous Ironman (Tikes) but stupidly I de-ironed it and stopped playing due to boredom soon after that. I started playing again and jumped straight back into the ICE cc and don't feel out of place despite there being a few new names I don't recognise and assisting when I can.

N9nm99e.png

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:13 AM #1667

Muzy
Donator

Muzy

• Time spent:
      8h 54m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - muzy 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  saw the topic in the cc 

What rank are you applying for? - rookie xD

What are your strengths? -  i like to help players get through the game and just love the friendly community in the ice clan so wanna be a part of it 

What are your weaknesses? - when im playing this it is harder to stand up than to sit down and cookies <3

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Because i like to help players and i think i can grow alot in the ice community i used to play alot back in the days im also a old player of the first time they launched alora it was a side server of soulsplit so i am experienced with servers like this :)

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:24 AM #1668

awesm 4some
Group Ironman

awesm 4some

• Time spent:
      2h 30m 52s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - 

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 weeks now

What position are you applying for? - 1-3 bananas 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - not in this clan but on osrs i was general of a 2k total pvm clan

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Organising pvm events and teaching COX

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-16 hours lately 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes im always on disc.

Why would you like to work with us? - this clan chat has to be the best in Alora and and i want to be apart of it

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - ive been playing osrs since i was 12 and im 19 now :P

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - GIM Snoopy referred me :)

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:33 AM #1669

awesm 4some
Group Ironman

awesm 4some

• Time spent:
      2h 30m 52s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  ROBBO#7235

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 weeks

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - YES in a osrs pvm 2k total 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - organise boss mass's and teaching raids

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-16 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - YES

Why would you like to work with us? - Bunch of good blokes + best cc in Alora

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Ive been playing osrs since i was 13 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Snoopy suggested i should apply

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:56 AM #1670

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Jintol

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  August 26, 2019

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal (2 ^)

What are your strengths? - I am very active in Alora as well as in the Ice CC. I am eager to help teach newer members as well as learn from elder ones. I also know a lot about Alora as a RSPS and will be able to guide any players who need help on most subjects.

What are your weaknesses? - I am still a University student, and that may limit my ability to play every day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I have been in ICE for about half a year now and feel that I have been active and helpful for a handful of players. I have also recently reached top 100 HCIM and climbing, so I can be a good resource for other HCIM's who join ICE. I look forward to growing with this clan and continuing to keep it as the #1 clan in Alora RSPS. Thank you.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Iron iinc (soon to be changed to 'GIM NZ Matt'

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iiNvict#4231

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - GIM Snoopy

What are your strengths? - Poor social skills, and I'm from New Zealand

What are your weaknesses? - I make a lot of poor conversation

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I kind of know what I'm doing on Alora and think I can help out new guys. Also looking for people to muck around with.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Discord Tag -  ROBBO#7235

How long have you been in ICE? - 3 weeks

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - YES in a osrs pvm 2k total 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - organise boss mass's and teaching raids

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-16 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - YES

Why would you like to work with us? - Bunch of good blokes + best cc in Alora

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Ive been playing osrs since i was 13 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Snoopy suggested i should apply

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - muzy 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  saw the topic in the cc 

What rank are you applying for? - rookie xD

What are your strengths? -  i like to help players get through the game and just love the friendly community in the ice clan so wanna be a part of it 

What are your weaknesses? - when im playing this it is harder to stand up than to sit down and cookies <3

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. Because i like to help players and i think i can grow alot in the ice community i used to play alot back in the days im also a old player of the first time they launched alora it was a side server of soulsplit so i am experienced with servers like this :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Cussler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cussler#2152

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Active and participate in CC, fairly knowledgeable to the server and playing Ironman to help new players/questions in CC, PvM (apart from ToB)

What are your weaknesses? - In relationship to the server it would be ToB, never done it on any server/OSRS.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was ranked in CC on my previous Ironman (Tikes) but stupidly I de-ironed it and stopped playing due to boredom soon after that. I started playing again and jumped straight back into the ICE cc and don't feel out of place despite there being a few new names I don't recognise and assisting when I can.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:13 AM #1671

Have a seat
User

Have a seat
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      2d 12h 53m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  GIM Snoopy / Alora Global Yell

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit [1 Banana] 

What are your strengths? - Prior clan management experience, event organizer/manager , also top recruiter. Have weekends off so I can devote my time alot more aswell. Ez 120 wpm. I can effectively take a shower in under 150 seconds. I make a killer ham n egg omelette. Immense in-game knowledge and OsRs. Familiar with staff and rules of game. I can easily bring more members to ICE and help it grow as a clan aswell.

What are your weaknesses? - Hate black beans , and spinach. Only hate the spinach if its not cooked with bacon. I haven't actually progressed my FE accounts yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have never applied, and would honestly just like to be a member of the clan. Look forward to the decision :)

zFhRcOb.png

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:05 AM #1672

Muffinss
Legendary Donator

Muffinss

• Time spent:
      1d 6h 53m 34s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Muffinss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Ironjay told me about it, if thats not his name its close.

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever you are willing to give me :P

What are your strengths? - I like most pvm with the exeption of raids

What are your weaknesses? - PVP (willing to learn) and raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because im cool as shit, can be helpful and im down to try anything. 

Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:37 AM #1673

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  GIM Snoopy / Alora Global Yell

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit [1 Banana] 

What are your strengths? - Prior clan management experience, event organizer/manager , also top recruiter. Have weekends off so I can devote my time alot more aswell. Ez 120 wpm. I can effectively take a shower in under 150 seconds. I make a killer ham n egg omelette. Immense in-game knowledge and OsRs. Familiar with staff and rules of game. I can easily bring more members to ICE and help it grow as a clan aswell.

What are your weaknesses? - Hate black beans , and spinach. Only hate the spinach if its not cooked with bacon. I haven't actually progressed my FE accounts yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have never applied, and would honestly just like to be a member of the clan. Look forward to the decision :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Muffinss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Ironjay told me about it, if thats not his name its close.

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever you are willing to give me :P

What are your strengths? - I like most pvm with the exeption of raids

What are your weaknesses? - PVP (willing to learn) and raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because im cool as shit, can be helpful and im down to try anything. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:41 AM #1674

EIM GRND
Elite Ironman

EIM GRND

• Time spent:
      5d 19h 51m 16s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - EIM GRND

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Months ago but I quit and lost rank

What are your strengths? - PvM / Alora Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - PvP but I still go to help anyone who calls for help when they're being pked

I've become active again over the past two months, finally maxing out my elite account. I also feel I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to alora and I always aim to be the first to reply to others about help they may need. I'm never toxic and I like to de-escalate situations to the best of my ability.

Posted 04 January 2020 - 08:52 AM #1675

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -

Open Casket#4153

How long have you been in ICE? -

I've been in Ice ever since it was a CC. I used to play under "Ult Man" which some of you may or may not remember but I've been around a while, I took quite a long break from Alora, and have been back for about 2 months, which I have been active in the #Ice and whole Alora Community since and I'm not going anywhere I have too many goals. :P  

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -

I have not been in a staff position or position of power, but this is where I get to learn new things and essentially start building my reputation in this area with you guys I would love to prove that I have what it takes to be given the responsibility that comes with a staff position here in Ice.  :D 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily?

I spend about 3-7 hours a day on Alora, it can really depend on what I have planned for the day with a daughter a family and a house to keep maintained, it's tough work but there's always room too grind and chat to my friends here in Ice.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -

I am willing to be more active in the Discord I understand that this is a great platform to share ideas, and have discussions.

Why would you like to work with us? -

I would like to work with the staff here at Ice because I care about this clan and all of the people in it, I would like to be seen as a reliable source of advice and someone who can help keep things in control. I would like to learn new experiences here.

I have a lot of friends in Ice and I get along with all of you guys, I've never caused any trouble here because I hate to see a toxic chat in the CC and most of the people in Ice are too friendly for that anyway.  ;) 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -

I like to think that I am a level headed guy, I understand what's right and wrong and I believe I will be able to enforce the rules well.

I am a book of knowledge and I am happy to help anyone who needs it and answer any questions anyone has, my Pm's are always on. 

I've never had staff power but I think this will only push me to be better and want to help our clan even more, I would like to look at hosting mini events because everyone loves those, and I would love to try and recruit more players into Ice.  :wub: 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

I said this in my last App but I have a family and they come first over Alora, I will always try to be as active as I can and I would just like to say that I appreciate you looking at my application. 

Cya dudes, I look forward to hearing back.  <3

Posted Image

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:47 AM #1676

Cassidy
Realism

Cassidy
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 15h 50m 56s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -
Cassidy

Never used

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -
N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -
N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -
Never

What rank are you applying for? -
Recruit

What are your strengths? -
Skilling, basic PvM, mature/friendly/helpful to all members

What are your weaknesses? -
Intense PvM bosses, pking i don't like nor attempt either

I've been in the CC since i started playing a week ago, many people helped me out and i've begun to return the favour with other new players, just figured since i'm active in the CC whenever i'm online that i may aswell apply for a rank.

Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:16 AM #1677

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM GRND

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Months ago but I quit and lost rank

What are your strengths? - PvM / Alora Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - PvP but I still go to help anyone who calls for help when they're being pked

I've become active again over the past two months, finally maxing out my elite account. I also feel I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to alora and I always aim to be the first to reply to others about help they may need. I'm never toxic and I like to de-escalate situations to the best of my ability.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:26 PM #1678

reidolixo
Legendary Donator

reidolixo
Clan: ice

• Time spent:
      6d 23h 54m 56s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -
reidolixo
KingOfTrash#3210

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 
fivee
N/A
recruit
knowledge of alora PVM, active.
im honestly not great at all at PVP but im willing to try and learn, haha.

Honestly just a big fan of the server and i hear alot about the ICE clan and hear that everyone is nice, and im looking for a comunity i can kind of chill out with and ICE seems like it might be the spot.

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:53 PM #1679

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -
Cassidy

Never used

N/A

N/A

Never

Recruit

Skilling, basic PvM, mature/friendly/helpful to all members

Intense PvM bosses, pking i don't like nor attempt either

I've been in the CC since i started playing a week ago, many people helped me out and i've begun to return the favour with other new players, just figured since i'm active in the CC whenever i'm online that i may aswell apply for a rank.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -
reidolixo
KingOfTrash#3210

N/A

fivee
N/A
recruit
knowledge of alora PVM, active.
im honestly not great at all at PVP but im willing to try and learn, haha.

Honestly just a big fan of the server and i hear alot about the ICE clan and hear that everyone is nice, and im looking for a comunity i can kind of chill out with and ICE seems like it might be the spot.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:41 AM #1680

Class eck
Classic

Class eck

• Time spent:
      3d 12h 30m 58s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Class Eck

What is your current rank? - N/A / Cadet

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A although was a Sergeant in CLC when we first merged

What are your strengths? - PvM/Gerneal help

What are your weaknesses? - PvP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Previously been in the clan, lost ran i assume to inactivity but have recently started playing alora agin more often and being more active in the cc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)