15d 3h 50m 39s

• Previous username:
    Secateurs

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Suicide

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Stewart#6258

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporeal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 17th December 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Rank up (Sergeant? I don't know rank names xd)

What are your strengths? - In-game knowledge, friendly, helpful, polite, play-time

What are your weaknesses? - pet drops, bad net.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ICE for a year I think and I try to be helpful whenever I can :)

77lz6G2.png

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:09 PM #1702

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Suicide

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Stewart#6258

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporeal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 17th December 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Rank up (Sergeant? I don't know rank names xd)

What are your strengths? - In-game knowledge, friendly, helpful, polite, play-time

What are your weaknesses? - pet drops, bad net.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ICE for a year I think and I try to be helpful whenever I can :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:47 PM #1703

TGIM Novalia
Group Ironman

TGIM Novalia

• Time spent:
      6d 8h 13m 53s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - TGIM Novalia

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Poison#5760

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Critical thinking, communication, very laid back/easy to get along with

What are your weaknesses? - Very hard on myself, I ask a lot of questions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the rank due to my activity level and helping in the CC as much as I can when I am online.

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:36 AM #1704

kets ez mode
Ironman

kets ez mode

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - kets strange

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kets_strange#6303

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2-3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 nanas

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, loyal, absoloute beast, friendly and willing :)

What are your weaknesses? - i work irl so cant play as much as i want to.

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:05 PM #1705

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - TGIM Novalia

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Poison#5760

What are your strengths? - Critical thinking, communication, very laid back/easy to get along with

What are your weaknesses? - Very hard on myself, I ask a lot of questions

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the rank due to my activity level and helping in the CC as much as I can when I am online.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2-3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 nanas

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, loyal, absoloute beast, friendly and willing :)

What are your weaknesses? - i work irl so cant play as much as i want to.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:10 AM #1706

q13
Group Ironman

q13

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 32m 35s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - my friend smope jr told me to join ice cc

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit I guess? :D

What are your strengths? - I am active, always down to be a meat shield if a pk party is going on and I would like to say I try helping in cc loads

What are your weaknesses? - not the most experienced player in the world, have never raided before for example

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well I like most people in cc they are friendly and helpfull. I also enjoy helping when I can and feel like its the better cc on alora for just hanging out and relaxing. I am looking forward to many more months of hanging out with all you crazy people and maybe just maybe rising in the ranks, that we will find out later haha.

q13

Posted 18 January 2020 - 12:28 PM #1707

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - q13

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - NomNomz-Hime#3348

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - my friend smope jr told me to join ice cc

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit I guess? :D

What are your strengths? - I am active, always down to be a meat shield if a pk party is going on and I would like to say I try helping in cc loads

What are your weaknesses? - not the most experienced player in the world, have never raided before for example

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well I like most people in cc they are friendly and helpfull. I also enjoy helping when I can and feel like its the better cc on alora for just hanging out and relaxing. I am looking forward to many more months of hanging out with all you crazy people and maybe just maybe rising in the ranks, that we will find out later haha.

q13

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:19 PM #1708

Shazadeh
Ultimate Ironman

Shazadeh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      20d 15h 45m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Summertime!

What rank are you applying for? - 3bar

What are your strengths? - Fast typer, Knowledgeable in Alora, Mature when needed/joking when needed.

What are your weaknesses? - School starting, cant put 15+ hours a day but still I'll be online everyday few hours!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm loyal to ICE. And I only apply for a new rank when I feel it's deserved, so now is the time :)

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:27 PM #1709

Eira
Extreme Donator

Eira
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      5d 5h 53m 9s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Eira

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Winters Pride#5785

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I have a good memory and have been playing rs and private servers since 2008.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not huge into pvp, losing my stuff makes me big anger

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Idk if I really deserve a rank, I've only been in the cc for 4 days or so now. Generally I get along with most people, with the exclusion of Biker since I don't care much for trolls.

Ps.

I suck toes

Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:28 PM #1710

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Summertime!

What rank are you applying for? - 3bar

What are your strengths? - Fast typer, Knowledgeable in Alora, Mature when needed/joking when needed.

What are your weaknesses? - School starting, cant put 15+ hours a day but still I'll be online everyday few hours!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm loyal to ICE. And I only apply for a new rank when I feel it's deserved, so now is the time :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Eira

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Winters Pride#5785

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - I have a good memory and have been playing rs and private servers since 2008.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not huge into pvp, losing my stuff makes me big anger

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Idk if I really deserve a rank, I've only been in the cc for 4 days or so now. Generally I get along with most people, with the exclusion of Biker since I don't care much for trolls.

Ps.

I suck toes

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 21 January 2020 - 03:06 PM #1711

Banker
Ex-Staff

Banker

• Time spent:
      11d 13h 43m 26s

• Previous username:
    5T0N3

• Total level:
    Awards
Discord Tag - Stone#6717

How long have you been in ICE? - Roughly 2 Months

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant+

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Server Support/Moderator

If so, where and what did your duties entail? - OS-Scape back in 2016, Answered all server related questions, helped resolved conflicts between players. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I don't sleep, 8-12+ hours daily

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I like everyone i've encountered that's apart of ICE and I want to have the opportunity to climb within our community to grow and earn higher rank in the future based off of performance. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - General Server Knowledge, Leadership, Team Oriented, Raids

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I plank at ToB still

Posted Image

Posted 22 January 2020 - 07:54 AM #1712

EIM Tomz
Elite Ironman

EIM Tomz
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      4d 7h 56m 37s

• Previous username:
    IronTomz

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - IronTomz / Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tomze#8697

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Na

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - erm....erm?

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Active, sprelllinng, Engrish, Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - My baby boy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im always active in the CC and I am always willing to help out a clan member wherever possible. 

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:37 AM #1713

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - IronTomz / Tomze

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Tomze#8697

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Na

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - erm....erm?

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Active, sprelllinng, Engrish, Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - My baby boy

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im always active in the CC and I am always willing to help out a clan member wherever possible. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 23 January 2020 - 09:05 PM #1714

acfbuster12
Super Donator

acfbuster12

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Acfbuster12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Acfbuster#2079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

What are your strengths? - I'm very level headed and find it easy to look at situations objectively to try to find the best solutions.  I'm also very honest.

What are your weaknesses? - I have tendencies to procrastinate deadlines sometimes.  I can also be very introverted at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am very active in the clan chat when I am logged in.  Furthermore, I tend to get along with the fellow Ice members.  Being promoted to Recruit would be a perfect way for me to get my foot in the door and bring some fresh suggestions and ideas to the table to better the clan for everyone.  Those are my reasons why I feel I deserve the rank I'm applying for.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response,

Acfbuster12

Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:20 AM #1715

kets ez mode
Ironman

kets ez mode

• Total level:

2 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nanas

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, to the cc, in it all the time unless raiding. Advertise pretty frequently & am an all round friendly guy. 

What are your weaknesses? - i work irl so cant play as much as i want to also, I'm in a gim team with snoopy. 

Posted 25 January 2020 - 11:34 PM #1716

jade is gim
Group Ironman

jade is gim

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  Jadew#2093

How long have you been in ICE? - 8 months I think

What position are you applying for? - Bronze star

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - about 3-5 hours in ice daily

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes and I am active in the discord

Why would you like to work with us? - A great opportunity for me to gain some experience helping the clan chat. I think it would be a good fit for us in general. I think that giving me a chance would be good for the clan chat to be honest.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - my thing to take things not serious most of the time can be a double-edged sword. I think I can control and run the CC. I am pretty respected in the realism community so having me on the team might help us get some more realism players. I say everyone thinks I am respected in the CC, to be honest, and having most people repect you will help

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 26 January 2020 - 10:59 AM #1717

Itubaj
Classic

Itubaj

• Time spent:
      3d 1h 31m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Jab (Its the acc I'm playing most of the time)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jab#2778

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I love interact with people on cc, helping and giving advices whenever I can.

What are your weaknesses? - As english isn't my primary language, sometimes I struggle while explaining complex stuff to someone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm on Ice since when I started playing back in 2018, it has always been an incredible space for chat, help and get help.

Posted 26 January 2020 - 02:43 PM #1718

Maro
Ultimate Ironman

Maro

• Time spent:
      12d 24m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - 

Maro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

AmrTSG#2027

N/A

EIM Shits

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -

Recruit

What are your strengths? -

- Being able to help out whoever needs help

- Playing the game with no bank  ;) 

- Having great fun with people with all my jokes  :P 

- Always do my best to make the clan positive

What are your weaknesses? -

- Wasting all my GP getting my void back  :unsure: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Ever since i joined the server in 2017, i was told to join ICE for any help i need, little did i know, i would become a huge part of ICE and would feel out of place whenever i was in a different CC, i am in a very great part of the game right now on my account and would never have done it without all the help i received in ICE, every player in there is dedicated to help others and i love it. I am always doing my best helping others when i can and always try to make the clan positive and fun, always making players laugh and have a good time! 

Road to Max Ultimate iron man  B) (Achieved)

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:14 PM #1719

a real hero
Realism

a real hero

• Time spent:
      8m 58s

• Total level:
```
Account Name (IGN) - A Real Hero

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Never on this account, but a long time ago on A New Hero

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - I’m a cool, level headed individual who’s active and always willing to help. I get along with everyone easily, and I’ve been a loyal member of this clan since it’s creation when CiC joined forces with the number 1 Ironman clan of its time.

What are your weaknesses? - Work man, I’m usually at work for 10+ hours a day. But I do spend most of my free time on Alora. I had life events happen that caused me to step away, but I’m back and just as passionate as ever.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I could talk about my previous experience as a high ranking officer in ICE before I stepped down. But I think that my recent behaviors and activity since my return should suffice to show I’m a player who is active, respects the rules and our members, and only wants to help grow ICE and continue us being the #1 clan and family.
```

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:30 PM #1720

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - 

Maro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

AmrTSG#2027

N/A

EIM Shits

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -

Recruit

What are your strengths? -

- Being able to help out whoever needs help

- Playing the game with no bank  ;) 

- Having great fun with people with all my jokes  :P 

- Always do my best to make the clan positive

What are your weaknesses? -

- Wasting all my GP getting my void back  :unsure: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Ever since i joined the server in 2017, i was told to join ICE for any help i need, little did i know, i would become a huge part of ICE and would feel out of place whenever i was in a different CC, i am in a very great part of the game right now on my account and would never have done it without all the help i received in ICE, every player in there is dedicated to help others and i love it. I am always doing my best helping others when i can and always try to make the clan positive and fun, always making players laugh and have a good time! 

Congratulations!

```
Account Name (IGN) - A Real Hero

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Never on this account, but a long time ago on A New Hero

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - I’m a cool, level headed individual who’s active and always willing to help. I get along with everyone easily, and I’ve been a loyal member of this clan since it’s creation when CiC joined forces with the number 1 Ironman clan of its time.

What are your weaknesses? - Work man, I’m usually at work for 10+ hours a day. But I do spend most of my free time on Alora. I had life events happen that caused me to step away, but I’m back and just as passionate as ever.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I could talk about my previous experience as a high ranking officer in ICE before I stepped down. But I think that my recent behaviors and activity since my return should suffice to show I’m a player who is active, respects the rules and our members, and only wants to help grow ICE and continue us being the #1 clan and family.
```

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Jab (Its the acc I'm playing most of the time)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jab#2778

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I love interact with people on cc, helping and giving advices whenever I can.

What are your weaknesses? - As english isn't my primary language, sometimes I struggle while explaining complex stuff to someone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm on Ice since when I started playing back in 2018, it has always been an incredible space for chat, help and get help.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Acfbuster12

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Acfbuster#2079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

What are your strengths? - I'm very level headed and find it easy to look at situations objectively to try to find the best solutions.  I'm also very honest.

What are your weaknesses? - I have tendencies to procrastinate deadlines sometimes.  I can also be very introverted at times.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am very active in the clan chat when I am logged in.  Furthermore, I tend to get along with the fellow Ice members.  Being promoted to Recruit would be a perfect way for me to get my foot in the door and bring some fresh suggestions and ideas to the table to better the clan for everyone.  Those are my reasons why I feel I deserve the rank I'm applying for.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response,

Acfbuster12

Congratulations!

2 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 3 nanas

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, to the cc, in it all the time unless raiding. Advertise pretty frequently & am an all round friendly guy. 

What are your weaknesses? - i work irl so cant play as much as i want to also, I'm in a gim team with snoopy. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2502 user(s)