SilverDragon
Ironman

SilverDragon
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 57m 3s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  SilverDragon#2544

How long have you been in ICE? - Joined in the first few weeks of playing so sometime in the Fall of 2018

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - not in this server

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - usually an hour or two a day. Some days I play 6 or so hours.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes, I just recently got mobile discord so I can be more active on there.

Why would you like to work with us? - I believe I am active and beneficial to the community. I think I can help engage more people and would like to help organize ICE events!

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  Good mediator, helpful and positive attitude.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Been on the server for quite some time now, working on my monkey is mainly what I focus on, and am just a fun guy to talk to!

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:31 AM #1722

Blinkdemon5
Super Donator

Blinkdemon5
Clan: Realists

• Time spent:
      21h 5m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - BlinkDemon5

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dr. Space Cowboy#3492

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very personable and a hard worker

What are your weaknesses? - My ADHD can make things a pain in the ass at times and I generally have made it the goal to only play this while I am at work

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like the reason I deserve this is because I have been very active, albeit though only while at work and the few times at home. But I truly do enjoy my time here in the clan chat and it has become a great place to hang out and shoot the shit. and also skill and train with the clan. I've enjoyed my time on this server, thus far because of the community and hospitality I've found within the clan, and aspire to grow more with the clan. 

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:46 AM #1723

Brad I
Donator

Brad I

• Time spent:
      3d 12h 39m 5s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Brad I

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - K A L L E #8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Bannanaaa

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Uhh i dont remember it was a long time ago i joined.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 29th December 2019

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - My Inferno Max cape

What are your weaknesses? - Purple from raids

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ICE since day 1 i started playing now been playing actively and im really enjoying ICE cc, got some friends and stuff. :)

Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:43 PM #1724

Expedition
User

Expedition
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      4d 5h 38m 17s

• Previous username:
    Iron goblin

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Not sure on previous date but thinking it was around june/july time last year.

What are your strengths? - Adapting and overcoming obstacles which are thrown at me (not agility), complying with rules and taking ranks into consideration, 

keeping a calm and friendly environment.

What are your weaknesses? - No weaknesses apart from going dry at raids I guess if that counts.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently smiley, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self, I enjoy helping new members try out new content in game that they havent tried before to help the obtain items they are after, while doing this it is a sense of achievement for myself as i feel i have proven what i can bring to ice and the team.

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:06 PM #1725

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BlinkDemon5

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dr. Space Cowboy#3492

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

What are your strengths? - I am very personable and a hard worker

What are your weaknesses? - My ADHD can make things a pain in the ass at times and I generally have made it the goal to only play this while I am at work

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like the reason I deserve this is because I have been very active, albeit though only while at work and the few times at home. But I truly do enjoy my time here in the clan chat and it has become a great place to hang out and shoot the shit. and also skill and train with the clan. I've enjoyed my time on this server, thus far because of the community and hospitality I've found within the clan, and aspire to grow more with the clan. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - Brad I

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - K A L L E #8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Bannanaaa

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Uhh i dont remember it was a long time ago i joined.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 29th December 2019

What rank are you applying for? -  Corporal

What are your strengths? - My Inferno Max cape

What are your weaknesses? - Purple from raids

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ICE since day 1 i started playing now been playing actively and im really enjoying ICE cc, got some friends and stuff. :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:04 PM #1726

Demised
Youtuber

Demised

• Time spent:
      3d 17h 14m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Demised

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - JTooSquared#7404

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - dont remember, joined when it was created

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Early on in recruiting

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal or Sergeant
What are your strengths? - PVM/Skill Grinds/Item Grinds/WIlling to Learn Higher Skill PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP and High Level PVM Past Raids 1

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan a long time. I know a lot of the early players and have been playing on and off for years making videos and ICE is always in the background on those videos. I also play the game a lot.

Posted Image

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:32 PM #1727

real flop
Realism

real flop

• Time spent:
      1d 18h 49m 35s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Flop

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ballenger1401 #1144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Roughly 2 months ago.

What rank are you applying for? -  Sergeant

What are your strengths? - High combat realism & I enjoy helping everybody when i'm able to

What are your weaknesses? - Low skilling levels

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I joined the cc when I joined Alora 8-9 months ago and have been loyal and enjoying it since then.

Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:54 AM #1728

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smiley

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Not sure on previous date but thinking it was around june/july time last year.

What are your strengths? - Adapting and overcoming obstacles which are thrown at me (not agility), complying with rules and taking ranks into consideration, 

What are your weaknesses? - No weaknesses apart from going dry at raids I guess if that counts.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently smiley, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self, I enjoy helping new members try out new content in game that they havent tried before to help the obtain items they are after, while doing this it is a sense of achievement for myself as i feel i have proven what i can bring to ice and the team.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:24 PM #1729

Kiaz
Elite Ironman

Kiaz

• Time spent:
      12h 32m 26s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Kiaz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chays#2412

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?  - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1 Banana

What are your strengths? - Helpful, although im fairly new, i like a positive community

What are your weaknesses? - Runecrafting  :lol:  :D 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Bc im always active and looking to grow farther into the community and learn everything there is about Alora, and becoming a big part of the community here.

Kiaz.JPG

Posted 31 January 2020 - 03:30 PM #1730

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Demised

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - JTooSquared#7404

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - dont remember, joined when it was created

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Early on in recruiting

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal or Sergeant
What are your strengths? - PVM/Skill Grinds/Item Grinds/WIlling to Learn Higher Skill PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP and High Level PVM Past Raids 1

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in this clan a long time. I know a lot of the early players and have been playing on and off for years making videos and ICE is always in the background on those videos. I also play the game a lot.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Real Flop

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ballenger1401 #1144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Roughly 2 months ago.

What rank are you applying for? -  Sergeant

What are your strengths? - High combat realism & I enjoy helping everybody when i'm able to

What are your weaknesses? - Low skilling levels

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I joined the cc when I joined Alora 8-9 months ago and have been loyal and enjoying it since then.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:33 PM #1731

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kiaz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chays#2412

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?  - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1 Banana

What are your strengths? - Helpful, although im fairly new, i like a positive community

What are your weaknesses? - Runecrafting  :lol:  :D 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Bc im always active and looking to grow farther into the community and learn everything there is about Alora, and becoming a big part of the community here.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:41 PM #1732

Real Octavis
Realism

Real Octavis

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Octavis

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Octavis#6073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - don't remember

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Banana Rank

What are your strengths? - PVM/Skillin

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Who Doesn't Love Me In Ice :)

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:40 PM #1733

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -  Jadew#2093

How long have you been in ICE? - 8 months I think

What position are you applying for? - Bronze star

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - about 3-5 hours in ice daily

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes and I am active in the discord

Why would you like to work with us? - A great opportunity for me to gain some experience helping the clan chat. I think it would be a good fit for us in general. I think that giving me a chance would be good for the clan chat to be honest.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - my thing to take things not serious most of the time can be a double-edged sword. I think I can control and run the CC. I am pretty respected in the realism community so having me on the team might help us get some more realism players. I say everyone thinks I am respected in the CC, to be honest, and having most people repect you will help

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:26 AM #1734

Hotpot
Group Ironman

Hotpot

• Time spent:
      6d 12h 36m 5s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Hotpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jesse#7552

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 15. January

What are your strengths? - I'm active and happy to help and guide.

What are your weaknesses? - Not sure, running low on those.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Continuing to support the clan and getting to know of our great community.  In my opinion, I've been pretty helpful in the middle of all that grinding and skilling, and still going to help people in minor problems that I can help with in the future. Wanna have fun in alora? Hit me up.

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:29 AM #1735

EIM Nord
Elite Ironman

EIM Nord

• Time spent:
      3d 5h 14m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - NORDCode#1493

How long have you been in ICE? - 2 months in a week

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I am an officer in an RS3 clan: our duties there include (but are not limited to) moderating chat, running events, helping newer players, enforcing rules and punishments, reviewing punishments dealt out by lower rank officers (admin is a lower rank than an overseer, so for example, if an admin has kicked a player from the clan citing a certain paragraph in the clan rules and an overseer finds that the punishment was unjust, they have the authority to revoke the punishment and will apologise to the kicked player and ask if they want to continue in the clan), most importantly, have fun.

I have also been involved with a few student councils in the schools I went to and during my last year of high school equivalent I was the president of my school's student council. Duties there varied wildly during the years, but overall the general idea was to run events, make sure the school's students were studying well and providing them with the best enviroment we could offer and that the school would allow.

I've also been a volunteer in the Estonian School Student Councils Union where I was in a team who dealt with ESSCU's international relations and events and projects in Europe by OBESSU and others.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - The time I spend on Alora I am usually in the CC, atm I usually spend 6-8 hours or more each day, although there are days when I don't play Alora and do something else. Also, I am currently on the lookout for a job and when I get one, I will get to spend 4 hours max daily on Alora.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - I am willing to be active in the Discord, but about the weekly meetings it would depend on the time and whether it's VC or not.

Why would you like to work with us? - Yes

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I can be straightforward and blunt if needed. I'm helping newer people in the CC and answering questions as best as I can usually. I can also make uncannily unbiased decisions (unless it has to do with politics). I have experience in administrative positions and can run and plan events.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Yes! I am currently building up a golem army to conquer Alora with, so don't be surprised when you hear that there's a certain Nord overlording Alora and that he has golems that will beat you up. Also, on a more serious note, I am totally cool if you decide that I'm too new to be staff, I get it.

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:24 PM #1736

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Hotpot

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - jesse#7552

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 15. January

What are your strengths? - I'm active and happy to help and guide.

What are your weaknesses? - Not sure, running low on those.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Continuing to support the clan and getting to know of our great community.  In my opinion, I've been pretty helpful in the middle of all that grinding and skilling, and still going to help people in minor problems that I can help with in the future. Wanna have fun in alora? Hit me up.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Octavis

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Octavis#6073

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - don't remember

What rank are you applying for? - 2 Banana Rank

What are your strengths? - PVM/Skillin

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Who Doesn't Love Me In Ice :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 08 February 2020 - 07:11 PM #1737

hcim trials
Ironman

hcim trials

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - hcim sub

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - nickstah #8706

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Pinche GIM, and iron goblin represented "ice" very well.

What rank are you applying for? - Any rank for help to get this damn wilderness diary done without losing my hc status!

What are your strengths? - I'm pleasant, active and far from toxic. I'd be willing to help and guide, but limited to what I can do as a hardcore player.

What are your weaknesses? - I play too much I'd have to say haha. Sometimes I'm quiet and afk skill a lot. Used to being solo so I suppose that's a drawback.

I'm applying for the most basic of ranks, I like the people i got to know on the server and they coincidentally belonged to this clan. I like the chat a lot more than the "alora" cc. People are a lot more pleasant and I don't feel like shutting down the clan chat like I usually do with others. If anyone is loking to make a hardcore account I'm more than willing to help! Even make another account to do what I cannot on this one. Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Posted 09 February 2020 - 03:11 PM #1738

KarensFatAss
User

KarensFatAss
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      9d 19h 36m 54s

• Previous username:
    Pinche GIM

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Pinche GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mentally Sik#7164

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - IDK, maybe a month ago

What are your strengths? -  PvM, helping others

What are your weaknesses? -  ToB

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been with CC for awhile, helping CC mates with Pvm things and getting around Alora.

Posted 09 February 2020 - 04:22 PM #1739

Expedition
User

Expedition
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      4d 5h 38m 17s

• Previous username:
    Iron goblin

• Total level:
    Awards

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago give or take.

What are your strengths? - Adapting and overcoming obstacles which are thrown at me, complying with rules and taking ranks into consideration, 

What are your weaknesses? - Solo raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently recruit, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self, I enjoy helping new members try out new content in game that they havent tried before to help the obtain items they are after, while doing this it is a sense of achievement for myself as i feel i have proven what i can bring to ice and the team.

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:23 AM #1740

Death Wisher
Elite Ironman

Death Wisher

• Time spent:
      3d 16h 22m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Death WIsher

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Awake#6324

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

A few months back, but was removed for inactivity, but I am back.

What rank are you applying for? -  I am patient & goal-oriented

What are your weaknesses? - Icecream & longwalks on the beach

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been in ICE since I started playing Alora and I love you guys. I want to help when I can and I like to resort to the cc for help aswell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)