94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Pinche GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mentally Sik#7164

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - IDK, maybe a month ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? -  PvM, helping others

What are your weaknesses? -  ToB

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been with CC for awhile, helping CC mates with Pvm things and getting around Alora.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Iron goblin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - iron goblin#9815

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago give or take.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Adapting and overcoming obstacles which are thrown at me, complying with rules and taking ranks into consideration, 

keeping a calm and friendly environment.

What are your weaknesses? - Solo raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  During my time playing alora as an ironman, ive been different ranks within the Iron help cc, i started off as a smiley and worked towards being the event manager for the clan which proved to be a success for the clan, now im in ice ive mentioned im shooting for success, im currently recruit, as many of you in the clan have seen, ive been online during different periods through the day, guiding and helping new/old members out, recruiting different people to join the clan, im a leader in many different aspects and i can be one person to guide new/old recruits in the right direction, while having a joke i can be firm to whoever is breaking the rules of the clan its self, I enjoy helping new members try out new content in game that they havent tried before to help the obtain items they are after, while doing this it is a sense of achievement for myself as i feel i have proven what i can bring to ice and the team.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - hcim sub

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - nickstah #8706

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Pinche GIM, and iron goblin represented "ice" very well.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Any rank for help to get this damn wilderness diary done without losing my hc status!

What are your strengths? - I'm pleasant, active and far from toxic. I'd be willing to help and guide, but limited to what I can do as a hardcore player.

What are your weaknesses? - I play too much I'd have to say haha. Sometimes I'm quiet and afk skill a lot. Used to being solo so I suppose that's a drawback.

I'm applying for the most basic of ranks, I like the people i got to know on the server and they coincidentally belonged to this clan. I like the chat a lot more than the "alora" cc. People are a lot more pleasant and I don't feel like shutting down the clan chat like I usually do with others. If anyone is loking to make a hardcore account I'm more than willing to help! Even make another account to do what I cannot on this one. Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:44 AM #1742

EIM GRND
Elite Ironman

EIM GRND

• Time spent:
      5d 19h 51m 16s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM GRND ( but I play on few accounts so I may be on them when answering cc questions: BABY Y0DA, VeZ, Fe Stacked)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Unsure, in work rn.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Unsure, longer than a month.

What rank are you applying for? - Two bananas

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Alora, Friendly, Helpful, Patience, try to stop arguments

What are your weaknesses? - Solo CoX :( 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I tend to help out a lot and to the best of my ability. I'm also active on forums due to being in work now. I rarely AFK while playing alora as I tend to check CC often incase people need help. I may not be on EIM GRND answering questions so you may or may not see my other accounts answering questions as stated above.

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:00 AM #1743

Culohh
Group Ironman

Culohh

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 31m 49s

• Previous username:
    Iron Culoh

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Culohh#6637

How long have you been in ICE? - For many months now lol 

What position are you applying for? - Corporal 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Not in game 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Lately has been a little less than normal. Work has been hectic. Atleast 4-5 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely 

Why would you like to work with us? - The past couple of months, I have gotten to know some of the Ice members on a personal level. I enjoy being in a family atmosphere if that makes sense. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:51 PM #1744

AGR
Super Donator

AGR
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      19h 7m 1s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  YankTheBeads#4459

How long have you been in ICE? - I have been in ICE since the fall of Ironman OG. Don't know an exact date but has been awhile (This is not my first account).

What position are you applying for? - corporeal, but i was informed i have to start at the bottom, so recruit it is. 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I was Administrator of www.ConsoleCrunch.org

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Handle appeals, approve posts, make posts about updated game mods (call of duty, gta etc), Manage the forum shoutbox, move posts if created in incorrect section, made Holiday theme, rule enforcement, leaked content enforcer. ( everything that admins do on here and then some)

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I spend roughly 5-6 hours a day after work.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - 100%, If it part of the responsibility, I am in there.

Why would you like to work with us? - well, I have been playing this game since Christmas 2016 so i have a lot of knowledge about the game. I keep up to date with all the update releases. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I am active in the CC, I am helpful as much as my knowledge lets me.  I am a natural leader (this is what i do IRL I am a manager at electrical manufacturer) , I can keep order and ensure the integrity of the rules are kept intact,  

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been apart of this community since the beginning and feel now is the time to get involved.  Seeing that ICE is the largest CC, this is a great way to start my adventure to being admin and contribute more on this server.

Sorry Adex <3

ac190b775a2db4c442fa7d9c47075548.png

ef1dfeb5892a692c68c167dd4ce7cb43.png

6ff41e9c5f8a4f71fd32f6890b6acad0.png

1f5f541501cfecfc06da84d2340baed5.png

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:07 AM #1745

GIM Hellish
Group Ironman

GIM Hellish
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      10d 27m 53s

• Previous username:
    Fivee

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Death WIsher

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Awake#6324

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

A few months back, but was removed for inactivity, but I am back.

What rank are you applying for? -  I am patient & goal-oriented

What are your weaknesses? - Icecream & longwalks on the beach

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been in ICE since I started playing Alora and I love you guys. I want to help when I can and I like to resort to the cc for help aswell.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:09 AM #1746

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Culohh#6637

How long have you been in ICE? - For many months now lol 

What position are you applying for? - Corporal 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Not in game 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Lately has been a little less than normal. Work has been hectic. Atleast 4-5 hours 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Absolutely 

Why would you like to work with us? - The past couple of months, I have gotten to know some of the Ice members on a personal level. I enjoy being in a family atmosphere if that makes sense. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM GRND ( but I play on few accounts so I may be on them when answering cc questions: BABY Y0DA, VeZ, Fe Stacked)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Unsure, in work rn.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Unsure, longer than a month.

What rank are you applying for? - Two bananas

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of Alora, Friendly, Helpful, Patience, try to stop arguments

What are your weaknesses? - Solo CoX :( 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I tend to help out a lot and to the best of my ability. I'm also active on forums due to being in work now. I rarely AFK while playing alora as I tend to check CC often incase people need help. I may not be on EIM GRND answering questions so you may or may not see my other accounts answering questions as stated above.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:24 AM #1747

Brad I
Donator

Brad I

• Time spent:
      3d 12h 39m 5s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Brad I

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - K A L L E #8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Bannanaaa

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Uhh i dont remember it was a long time ago i joined.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 30th January 2020 i think?

What rank are you applying for? -  Sgt. 

What are your strengths? - My Inferno Max cape

What are your weaknesses? - Achievements and 200ms rn

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Just been enjoying ICE really much. Friendly people and stuff. Cant be typin the same stuff every time i apply for a rank XD

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:04 PM #1748

Kets strange
Group Ironman

Kets strange
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      9d 5h 28m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -  Kets_strange#6303

How long have you been in ICE? - since way back on other accounts, on kets strange i would say around 8-9 months

What position are you applying for? - bronze star

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -
Previously on osrs in pure clan community, Ex council of Fatality pure clan.
If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -
Organising Weekly Preps/Scouting/Recruitment.
How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -
When ever i am online, im in ICE cc. Play anywhere from 5-10 hours a day depends which time i get home work.
Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -
Yes ofcourse.
Why would you like to work with us? -
Because i love the ice community, and want to be apart of the team that helps it flourish.
What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -
Great people skills, well organized. Commited to helping ICE grow more.

Gief me the rank you lil qts. (hi hellish) :wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:14 PM #1749

Apex bot
Elite Ironman

Apex bot

• Time spent:
      19d 16h 49m 9s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  Bot#0003

How long have you been in ICE? - Since i created this account

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Not on this server

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4-5 hours daily when i don't have both uni and work on the same day

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes, already active in other sections of the discord

Why would you like to work with us? - i like the community, and would like for it to expand to become something greater than it already is

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Friendly, commited to helping ICE expand and grow

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? 

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:56 PM #1750

jade is gim
Group Ironman

jade is gim

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  Jadew#2093

How long have you been in ICE? - 8 months I think

What position are you applying for? - Bronze star

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - No

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - about 3-5 hours in ice daily

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes and I am active in the discord

Why would you like to work with us? - A great opportunity for me to gain some experience helping the clan chat. I think it would be a good fit for us in general. I think that giving me a chance would be good for the clan chat to be honest.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - my thing to take things not serious most of the time can be a double-edged sword. I think I can control and run the CC. I am pretty respected in the realism community so having me on the team might help us get some more realism players. I say everyone thinks I am respected in the CC, to be honest, and having most people respect you will help

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:03 PM #1751

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag -  YankTheBeads#4459

How long have you been in ICE? - I have been in ICE since the fall of Ironman OG. Don't know an exact date but has been awhile (This is not my first account).

What position are you applying for? - corporeal, but i was informed i have to start at the bottom, so recruit it is. 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I was Administrator of www.ConsoleCrunch.org

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Handle appeals, approve posts, make posts about updated game mods (call of duty, gta etc), Manage the forum shoutbox, move posts if created in incorrect section, made Holiday theme, rule enforcement, leaked content enforcer. ( everything that admins do on here and then some)

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I spend roughly 5-6 hours a day after work.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - 100%, If it part of the responsibility, I am in there.

Why would you like to work with us? - well, I have been playing this game since Christmas 2016 so i have a lot of knowledge about the game. I keep up to date with all the update releases. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I am active in the CC, I am helpful as much as my knowledge lets me.  I am a natural leader (this is what i do IRL I am a manager at electrical manufacturer) , I can keep order and ensure the integrity of the rules are kept intact,  

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been apart of this community since the beginning and feel now is the time to get involved.  Seeing that ICE is the largest CC, this is a great way to start my adventure to being admin and contribute more on this server.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Brad I

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - K A L L E #8816

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Bannanaaa

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Uhh i dont remember it was a long time ago i joined.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 30th January 2020 i think?

What rank are you applying for? -  Sgt. 

What are your strengths? - My Inferno Max cape

What are your weaknesses? - Achievements and 200ms rn

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Just been enjoying ICE really much. Friendly people and stuff. Cant be typin the same stuff every time i apply for a rank XD

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 February 2020 - 04:27 AM #1752

Cussler
User

Cussler
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      28d 14h 7m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Cussler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cussler#2152

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1st January 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Sergeant

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the Ironman game mode

What are your weaknesses? - My obsessive behaviour of not wanting to leave CoX until I get tbow

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The go to CC for me that I'm always in when I'm online unless I'm running solo raids. CC full of friendly people and good chat.

N9nm99e.png

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:28 PM #1753

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Cussler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cussler#2152

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1st January 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Sergeant

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the Ironman game mode

What are your weaknesses? - My obsessive behaviour of not wanting to leave CoX until I get tbow

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The go to CC for me that I'm always in when I'm online unless I'm running solo raids. CC full of friendly people and good chat.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:35 PM #1754

Iron Fulu
Ironman

Iron Fulu

• Time spent:
      9m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Fulu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fulu#9657

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I can provide good information about the game whilst helping others.

What are your weaknesses? - I am limited to an ironman so I could not trade or use TP.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel that I deserve this rank because I spend a lot of time online and ice is the only clan I have been in. Also I have spent a lot of time in it (15 days, 7hrs, 43mins since this post) and have good knowledge about the server in general. 

Thanks in advance, Iron Fulu

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:46 PM #1755

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Fulu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fulu#9657

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - I can provide good information about the game whilst helping others.

What are your weaknesses? - I am limited to an ironman so I could not trade or use TP.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel that I deserve this rank because I spend a lot of time online and ice is the only clan I have been in. Also I have spent a lot of time in it (15 days, 7hrs, 43mins since this post) and have good knowledge about the server in general. 

Thanks in advance, Iron Fulu

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 17 February 2020 - 05:29 PM #1756

Miss Bulks 2
User

Miss Bulks 2

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 32m 15s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Miss Bulks 2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ace_Sodium#1529

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint

What rank are you applying for? - 1 Bananna

What are your strengths? - Pvm Content

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in cc for 2 weeks now just chillin / helpin out with pc games/questions

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:43 AM #1757

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Miss Bulks 2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ace_Sodium#1529

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint

What rank are you applying for? - 1 Bananna

What are your strengths? - Pvm Content

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in cc for 2 weeks now just chillin / helpin out with pc games/questions

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:39 AM #1758

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      124d 14h 11m 58s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CL Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Friend?

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have been in the CC for a long time now, I already consider my self a member, but I wanted to get a rank to be able to help a little with some of Ice events.

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:30 AM #1759

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CL Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Friend?

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have been in the CC for a long time now, I already consider my self a member, but I wanted to get a rank to be able to help a little with some of Ice events.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 20 February 2020 - 10:50 AM #1760

Culohh
Group Ironman

Culohh

• Time spent:
      6d 21h 31m 49s

• Previous username:
    Iron Culoh

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Culohh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Culohh#6637

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporeal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -
Maybe 2 weeks ago
What rank are you applying for? -Sergeant 

What are your strengths? - Advertising and communicating in Clan chat 

What are your weaknesses? - Having the time to play during the day because of my job 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I do joke around a lot but I honestly do care about the clan. I advertise a lot not for a rank but I simply want more players to see how good our community is 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)