Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Holy H20

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - V E R T#4871

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? - Real Jade

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Leadership, Playtime, Helpfulness, Communication

What are your weaknesses? - Getting tilted when crashed by normies.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Very active in the cc, very helpful. Haven't been part of a "cc" in a while (besides osrs pking cc's) and I'm just looking for a new CC to call home.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) -

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  real jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What are your strengths? - working well with others and being helpful where i can

What are your weaknesses? - INFERNO

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm active in the cc and always reply to questions to the best of my abilities. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  weedandpussy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - J A C K#2180

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Real jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  lieutenant

What are your strengths? -  Loyal, funny always active and always helpful towards anyone that needs it:)

What are your weaknesses? - I'm sure there are a few but I cant think of any off the top of my head:)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  One of the most active in the clan I'm certain of it, always helping and trying to have a laugh and get along with everybody:)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Warholss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  narcs-#2002

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real jade

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Experienced pvmer

What are your weaknesses? -  Could touch up on my pvp skills.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I've been in the Ice clan chat for about 2 weeks now and I enjoy the overall vibe everyone has in there. It's a welcoming community and I am able to learn things about the game along with helping others at the same time. I feel like I deserve the rank mainly because I want to see the clan continue to grow and thrive as one of the best in Alora :D

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - RPDC

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Played Alora for 1.5 + years and have a large amount of knowledge in order to help newer members

What are your weaknesses? - can banter/trash talk sometimes

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Mature individual who is extremely knowledgeable of OSRS and Alora, over 12 years of RS experience and 1.5+ years of Alora experience.  

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:46 AM #1842

Not Magnata
Veteran

Not Magnata

• Time spent:
      96d 10h 41m 36s

• Previous username:
    7 Psychodual

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Magnata 5K

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Magnata#3442

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Calm, respect and assistance

What are your weaknesses? - Money

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I joined ICE again and i'm loving the experience, the members are awesome, I constantly yell about the cc, help players when I can, take my doubts and do my best as player. I was cc staff from other rsps a few times.

819684i.gif

Spoiler

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:05 AM #1843

Sea Shanty 2
Elite Ironman

Sea Shanty 2
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      6h 17m 5s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  Sea Shanty 2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SeaShanty#8718

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Open Casket

What rank are you applying for? -  General

What are your strengths? - Being helpful and friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Getting a black mask and maybe activity a little bit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just like spending time in this cc, starting to make some friends again just overall enjoy the cc and i want to help out.

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:07 AM #1844

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Sea Shanty 2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SeaShanty#8718

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Open Casket

What rank are you applying for? -  General

What are your strengths? - Being helpful and friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Getting a black mask and maybe activity a little bit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just like spending time in this cc, starting to make some friends again just overall enjoy the cc and i want to help out.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to General.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:52 AM #1845

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Magnata 5K

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Magnata#3442

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Calm, respect and assistance

What are your weaknesses? - Money

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I joined ICE again and i'm loving the experience, the members are awesome, I constantly yell about the cc, help players when I can, take my doubts and do my best as player. I was cc staff from other rsps a few times.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:09 PM #1846

Defiler
Elite Ironman

Defiler

• Time spent:
      7d 10h 10m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Defiler, vanquished

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -TRektodactyl#9884

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  jade begged me to apply

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a for this clan, last clan i applied for was CLC

What rank are you applying for? - idk the names. recruit, i feel like i should get higher due to being in ice since creation.

What are your strengths? - High game knowledge, ability to help new players. 

What are your weaknesses? - My attention span

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was in CLC before eim killed classic , i was in iron help before ice was made. Been active in ice for over a year (on and off ). Im constantly helping new/existing members.

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:53 PM #1847

iron kcuhc
Ironman

iron kcuhc

• Time spent:
      1d 15h 58m 2s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Kcuhc

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 3 or 4 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas

What are your strengths? - I've gotten more knowledgeable on OSRS, learning most bosses aside from raids and more skilling techniques. 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm confrontational, if I see something said that annoys me, I bring it up, mostly to try to prevent it from helping again

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been pretty active in the clan, and I feel as though I am always answering questions when I know them. I don't argue with people for the most part, and I try to be mature and respectful in the clan and setting a new example for new and existing members. I believe this leads to a better, less toxic community and a more approachable and welcoming clan chat.

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:41 AM #1848

ghostgastly
Super Donator

ghostgastly

• Time spent:
      6d 18h 6m 25s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Ga5tly#3368

How long have you been in ICE? - 1 month and a week.

What position are you applying for? - lieut

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - In other RSPS servers. I was a moderator/Administrators for a few servers and help players out, take care of bug reports/Players reports and helping out with events.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 5-10 hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? -

I want to continue to contribute to the clan, helping out players that needs help answering all their questions and whether its for bossing, skilling, etc... I will also help with recruiting other players through ;;yell or recommendation  my friends who aren't in Ice cc.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -

I am very helpful and respectful to other players/community. I want to try to recruit players in ;;yell or recommend my friends to Ice cc/Discord, i can also help with the events.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:17 AM #1849

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Defiler, vanquished

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -TRektodactyl#9884

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  jade begged me to apply

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a for this clan, last clan i applied for was CLC

What rank are you applying for? - idk the names. recruit, i feel like i should get higher due to being in ice since creation.

What are your strengths? - High game knowledge, ability to help new players. 

What are your weaknesses? - My attention span

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I was in CLC before eim killed classic , i was in iron help before ice was made. Been active in ice for over a year (on and off ). Im constantly helping new/existing members.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Kcuhc

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - About 3 or 4 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas

What are your strengths? - I've gotten more knowledgeable on OSRS, learning most bosses aside from raids and more skilling techniques. 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm confrontational, if I see something said that annoys me, I bring it up, mostly to try to prevent it from helping again

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been pretty active in the clan, and I feel as though I am always answering questions when I know them. I don't argue with people for the most part, and I try to be mature and respectful in the clan and setting a new example for new and existing members. I believe this leads to a better, less toxic community and a more approachable and welcoming clan chat.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:51 AM #1850

UniTure
Super Donator

UniTure

• Time spent:
      7d 17h 6m 26s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - UniTure

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kristaps#6350

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - March 18

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas aka Corporal

What are your strengths? - PVM, skilling, being helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Raids... raids issa weakness..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am really helpful, atleast I tend to be. I am quite active and I like bananas.

Posted Image

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:56 AM #1851

GIM J a y
Group Ironman

GIM J a y

• Time spent:
      16m 46s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM J a y / GIM J a y

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - EIM J a y #2532

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal  

What are your strengths? - Quarantine playtime baby

What are your weaknesses? - Once featured on CuteNoobs 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Played on & off for 2+ years, decent knowledge of Alora. 

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:04 AM #1852

Baggednismo
Donator

Baggednismo

• Time spent:
      16h 40m 42s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Baggednismo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - marv#8100

What are your strengths? - I'm a a nice and funny dude just trying to playing some Alora :)

What are your weaknesses? - Alora is one of the many games I play so I may not be on for very long times. But I try to play at least an hour or two a day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been lurking the clan chat on Alora for about a week or so now, and I strongly believe ICE is a community I want to be a part of because of the accepting culture that in presented to you when you first join the clan chat. I know I could keep that culture going strong. 

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:17 AM #1853

Delete VIP
Elite Ironman

Delete VIP
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 19h 30m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Delete VIP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/a

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - I was a recruit on my other account "You Pussy mf" but i was away from home for 3 months and couldnt play so i assume i lost my rank from being inactive

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - i will have to get back to you as this was around 5 months ago

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - around 5 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - i would like to be moved to the next rank above recruite, as i had assumed i was already a recruit on my reg ironman you pussy mf, but upon looking jut then i see the ranks been lost

What are your strengths? - i study from home and love my grinds so im always about. Australian time

What are your weaknesses? - i dont have weak knees

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i love to answer questions when i can and i like to have a bit of a laugh too, its nice to feel respected with a rank, makes me feel more cozy in our chat

l7qdnld.png

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:35 AM #1854

Saucy hippo
Group Ironman

Saucy hippo

• Time spent:
      1d 8h 17m 6s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Saucy Hippo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SaucyBoi#7072

What are your strengths? - I’m active in the CC, have enough knowledge to help newer players, and I try to be friendly and make ICE a positive environment. I’m also fairly experienced with skilling, particularly in IM gamemodes. 

What are your weaknesses? - I’m not particularly skilled in PvP or PvM, but I’m working on it!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I’ve been active in the CC and want to become a part of ICE. I try to be welcoming and helpful when I can be, and I play fairly consistently.

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:42 AM #1855

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - UniTure

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kristaps#6350

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - March 18

What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas aka Corporal

What are your strengths? - PVM, skilling, being helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Raids... raids issa weakness..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am really helpful, atleast I tend to be. I am quite active and I like bananas.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal

Account Name (IGN) - EIM J a y / GIM J a y

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - EIM J a y #2532

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal  

What are your strengths? - Quarantine playtime baby

What are your weaknesses? - Once featured on CuteNoobs 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Played on & off for 2+ years, decent knowledge of Alora. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Baggednismo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - marv#8100

What are your strengths? - I'm a a nice and funny dude just trying to playing some Alora :)

What are your weaknesses? - Alora is one of the many games I play so I may not be on for very long times. But I try to play at least an hour or two a day.

I've been lurking the clan chat on Alora for about a week or so now, and I strongly believe ICE is a community I want to be a part of because of the accepting culture that in presented to you when you first join the clan chat. I know I could keep that culture going strong. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Delete VIP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/a

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - I was a recruit on my other account "You Pussy mf" but i was away from home for 3 months and couldnt play so i assume i lost my rank from being inactive

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - i will have to get back to you as this was around 5 months ago

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - around 5 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - i would like to be moved to the next rank above recruite, as i had assumed i was already a recruit on my reg ironman you pussy mf, but upon looking jut then i see the ranks been lost

What are your strengths? - i study from home and love my grinds so im always about. Australian time

What are your weaknesses? - i dont have weak knees

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i love to answer questions when i can and i like to have a bit of a laugh too, its nice to feel respected with a rank, makes me feel more cozy in our chat

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Saucy Hippo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SaucyBoi#7072

What are your strengths? - I’m active in the CC, have enough knowledge to help newer players, and I try to be friendly and make ICE a positive environment. I’m also fairly experienced with skilling, particularly in IM gamemodes. 

What are your weaknesses? - I’m not particularly skilled in PvP or PvM, but I’m working on it!

I’ve been active in the CC and want to become a part of ICE. I try to be welcoming and helpful when I can be, and I play fairly consistently.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:13 PM #1856

Mip
Extreme Donator

Mip

• Time spent:
      4d 5h 23m 24s

• Previous username:
    Iron Voo

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Voo

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Porn Actress

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - PvM

What are your weaknesses? - Cerberus

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Completed the Inferno on my first three attempts ever and because I gotta start somewhere I guess?

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:21 PM #1857

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Vuk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vuk#0073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  cool person

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - konsta

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  yes

What rank are you applying for? - owner

What are your strengths? - driving tractor with 1 hand :KKona: 

What are your weaknesses? - sonos being cute

In a   short   paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've gone from a part time gielinor kid to a full time farmer from alabama. In addition to my farm activities I will now participate in driveby shootings on my John Deere 6320 Tractor, ballet, saying YEEHAW, feeding the chickens, and yeeting my wife into the pool as a full time job. I will use rs as a method of money laundering and anyone who interferes ingame will be on the receiving end of something known as driving you over with my 6320 tractor.  This means that anyone who wants to pipe will have to drop a location in addition to their piping so that I can pull up in a crown victoria or early model nissan altima with my friends who also happen to be farmers from alabama blaring gucci mane or waka flocka flame (potentially eli fross or 600breezy) on our 12" subs which exceed the rate allowed by the amplifier. There will be no warning beforehand and i WILL force you to transfer your bank over to my account at KKonaStore. Thanks for reading, I hope my lifestyle change and message have become clear.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:45 PM #1858

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Voo

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Porn Actress

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What are your strengths? - PvM

What are your weaknesses? - Cerberus

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Completed the Inferno on my first three attempts ever and because I gotta start somewhere I guess?

Congratulations!

• Mip likes this

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 28 March 2020 - 03:45 AM #1859

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Vuk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vuk#0073

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  cool person

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - konsta

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  yes

What rank are you applying for? - owner

What are your strengths? - driving tractor with 1 hand :KKona: 

What are your weaknesses? - sonos being cute

In a   short   paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've gone from a part time gielinor kid to a full time farmer from alabama. In addition to my farm activities I will now participate in driveby shootings on my John Deere 6320 Tractor, ballet, saying YEEHAW, feeding the chickens, and yeeting my wife into the pool as a full time job. I will use rs as a method of money laundering and anyone who interferes ingame will be on the receiving end of something known as driving you over with my 6320 tractor.  This means that anyone who wants to pipe will have to drop a location in addition to their piping so that I can pull up in a crown victoria or early model nissan altima with my friends who also happen to be farmers from alabama blaring gucci mane or waka flocka flame (potentially eli fross or 600breezy) on our 12" subs which exceed the rate allowed by the amplifier. There will be no warning beforehand and i WILL force you to transfer your bank over to my account at KKonaStore. Thanks for reading, I hope my lifestyle change and message have become clear.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

We do not want you in this clan, please never apply again. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 March 2020 - 07:45 AM #1860

Memento Mori
Group Ironman

Memento Mori
Clan: Materialism as a Means to an End

• Time spent:
      68d 18h 40m 22s

• Previous username:
    Smope Jr

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Smope Jr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - skidoka#2967

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit or above

What are your strengths? - I’m active in the CC, i play around 5 hours on work days 10 hours+ on weekend 

What are your weaknesses? - pvp, not a pker

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

im active in ingame playing 5/6 months now and allways been in ice cc since day one or 2 and really liked the help of the players and now its my turn to return help also

Posted Image

Posted Image
Community awards

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)