205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Smope Jr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - skidoka#2967

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit or above

What are your strengths? - I’m active in the CC, i play around 5 hours on work days 10 hours+ on weekend 

What are your weaknesses? - pvp, not a pker

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for

im active in ingame playing 5/6 months now and allways been in ice cc since day one or 2 and really liked the help of the players and now its my turn to return help also

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:00 AM #1862

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      122d 4h 52m 15s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Feb-19

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Would love to see my self going up in the ranks of ICE clan. since it's a place I like and spend my time at.

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:04 AM #1863

HC Tuong
Ironman

HC Tuong
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 18m 2s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - HC Tuong

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chaims#3970

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I applied for Sergeant and was accepted about 1 year ago, and I lost it due to inactivity.

What rank are you applying for? - I am reapplying for Sergeant

What are your strengths? - My strengths are that I am an active player willing to help those who need it. I am also good at keeping a cool head at all times.

What are your weaknesses? - I was inactive for a while so my biggest weakness as of right now is probably popularity. There probably aren't many people who remember me, so I might just be some no-name hardcore. Also my greed for my Hardcore status is strong.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank because I am a returning player who has a fair amount of knowledge of Alora. Of course as updates come out, things change, but I am willing to thoroughly read updates and patch notes to better my knowledge and be able to help others who need to be helped. Also when I played last year, Noobair was always my #1 Hero and I want to pay it forward for how much he has helped me.

Insert Cool Signature Here

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:30 AM #1864

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Feb-19

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Would love to see my self going up in the ranks of ICE clan. since it's a place I like and spend my time at.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - HC Tuong

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chaims#3970

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - I applied for Sergeant and was accepted about 1 year ago, and I lost it due to inactivity.

What rank are you applying for? - I am reapplying for Sergeant

What are your strengths? - My strengths are that I am an active player willing to help those who need it. I am also good at keeping a cool head at all times.

What are your weaknesses? - I was inactive for a while so my biggest weakness as of right now is probably popularity. There probably aren't many people who remember me, so I might just be some no-name hardcore. Also my greed for my Hardcore status is strong.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve this rank because I am a returning player who has a fair amount of knowledge of Alora. Of course as updates come out, things change, but I am willing to thoroughly read updates and patch notes to better my knowledge and be able to help others who need to be helped. Also when I played last year, Noobair was always my #1 Hero and I want to pay it forward for how much he has helped me.

Those who have been demoted have to climb the ranks again, your application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:44 AM #1865

No Bank Mate
Ultimate Ironman

No Bank Mate

• Time spent:
      6d 23h 26m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Luckyy#6170

How long have you been in ICE? - About 3 weeks

What position are you applying for? - Corporal 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I have in past RSPS but not on Alora. 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I was in charge of weekly events. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I usually spend around 5-8 hours on alora per day. I'm always in the cc unless using an instanced boss. 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I've always found it interesting to see how a clan works and would like to get some on hand experience. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very friendly, active and loyal to this clan. I've joined ice on my old account unranked and always enjoyed the atmosphere. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - "No Bank Mate" In game

86e791582ab8b026e8ccb7db697b62a9.png

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:19 PM #1866

Defiler
Elite Ironman

Defiler

• Time spent:
      7d 10h 10m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Defiler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TRektodactyl#9884 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 banana

What are your strengths? - Extensive game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Losing brain cells when limeade talks

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Hellish said he would release my family if I apply for a rank by the time he gets back from his "alone time"

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:32 PM #1867

Elite cobra
Elite Ironman

Elite cobra

• Time spent:
      21h 22m 8s

• Total level:

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Any and user: elite cobra
What makes you think you deserve the rank - Because i love helping new people and others through out alora when needed
Do you agree with our rules? - of course i stick by rules
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE is like my second family ya know?, Ive known most of these guys since Ironman OG and where ever they go i will follow, #ICEGANG

47a78aabe0172048d5026261bbe8fdc7.png   

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:18 AM #1868

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Luckyy#6170

How long have you been in ICE? - About 3 weeks

What position are you applying for? - Corporal 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - I have in past RSPS but not on Alora. 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I was in charge of weekly events. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I usually spend around 5-8 hours on alora per day. I'm always in the cc unless using an instanced boss. 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I've always found it interesting to see how a clan works and would like to get some on hand experience. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm very friendly, active and loyal to this clan. I've joined ice on my old account unranked and always enjoyed the atmosphere. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - "No Bank Mate" In game

You cannot apply for corporal directly, one must climb through the ranks individually. That being said, your application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) - Defiler

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TRektodactyl#9884 

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - 2 banana

What are your strengths? - Extensive game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Losing brain cells when limeade talks

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Hellish said he would release my family if I apply for a rank by the time he gets back from his "alone time"

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Any and user: elite cobra
What makes you think you deserve the rank - Because i love helping new people and others through out alora when needed
Do you agree with our rules? - of course i stick by rules
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE is like my second family ya know?, Ive known most of these guys since Ironman OG and where ever they go i will follow, #ICEGANG

We appreciate your interest however, please fill out the full application, which can be found on the original post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:56 AM #1869

Elite cobra
Elite Ironman

Elite cobra

• Time spent:
      21h 22m 8s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Cobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Unggoy#9248

What are your strengths? - Im active basically everyday 

What are your weaknesses? - Pking, not really good at pking, im ok but not the best

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

Im always active in the server and in ICE, also i enjoy talking with new players and getting to know them, and helping others out in need, ICE is like my Second home to me because I've been around with half these guys since ironman OG and Iron help

47a78aabe0172048d5026261bbe8fdc7.png   

Posted 31 March 2020 - 08:18 AM #1870

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Cobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Unggoy#9248

What are your strengths? - Im active basically everyday 

What are your weaknesses? - Pking, not really good at pking, im ok but not the best

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

Im always active in the server and in ICE, also i enjoy talking with new players and getting to know them, and helping others out in need, ICE is like my Second home to me because I've been around with half these guys since ironman OG and Iron help

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:41 AM #1871

GIM TP
Group Ironman

GIM TP

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 48m 55s

• Previous username:
    Taypode

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM TP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Taypod#7886

What are your strengths? - Im active basically everyday. I'm a fun guy. I have a brain.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting a pegasian crystal.

I've played since 2016. Mostly just on and off but since GIM came out i'm addicted again and have been on almost everyday. Also since of the caronavirus.

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:42 PM #1872

UniTure
Super Donator

UniTure
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      7d 17h 6m 26s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - UniTure

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kristaps#6350

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - March 25

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Hard to annoy me, being helpful and beer.. I love beer. :)

What are your weaknesses? - Raids maan.. raids.. can't get the gear.. I be damned Zulrah..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - As all of you are aware, COVID-19 is popping off and everyone is sitting at their homes, playing Alora, just like I do. I'm playing around 6-10 hours per day, which means I am really active, aswell as I'm helpful, atleast I tend to.

Posted Image

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:11 PM #1873

Not Magnata
Veteran

Not Magnata

• Time spent:
      96d 10h 22m 47s

• Previous username:
    7 Psychodual

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Magnata 5K

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Magnata#3442

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1 week ago

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Calm, respect and assistance

What are your weaknesses? - trash keyboard

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been helping more since my last application, and doing my best. I am very helpful and it's a pleasure to help.

819684i.gif

Spoiler

Posted 02 April 2020 - 07:47 AM #1874

Venjazed
Legendary Donator

Venjazed

• Time spent:
      11h 51m 33s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - venjazed for recruit 
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - i have a bunch of experience in this game played it for like a year and a half done raids and have decent gear  
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Ofcourse i do.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? it is an amazing cc active and it helps alot of ppl and i wana be able to do that too
  •  

Discord Tag - omar#0069

How long have you been in ICE? -like 3 weeks 

What position are you applying for? - recruit 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -yes but in other servers 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -i was a co owner in a server i use to mange the staff 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -like 1-5 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes 

Why would you like to work with us? -i saw this cc and its helpfull and i want to be helping ppl and have fun with you guys 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - i would be active and i have experince of 1 and a half years 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -no

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:51 AM #1875

Machiani
Donator

Machiani

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 49m 29s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Machiani

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Machiani#2673

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever the peers of the clan see fit.

What are your strengths? - Communicative, fast learning scaper

What are your weaknesses? - Farming and agility

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
Dude this server is just awesome the fact you have clans on here and you can be apart of them is awesome! 

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:20 AM #1876

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM TP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Taypod#7886

What are your strengths? - Im active basically everyday. I'm a fun guy. I have a brain.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting a pegasian crystal.

I've played since 2016. Mostly just on and off but since GIM came out i'm addicted again and have been on almost everyday. Also since of the caronavirus.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - UniTure

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kristaps#6350

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - March 25

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Hard to annoy me, being helpful and beer.. I love beer. :)

What are your weaknesses? - Raids maan.. raids.. can't get the gear.. I be damned Zulrah..

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - As all of you are aware, COVID-19 is popping off and everyone is sitting at their homes, playing Alora, just like I do. I'm playing around 6-10 hours per day, which means I am really active, aswell as I'm helpful, atleast I tend to.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) - Magnata 5K

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Magnata#3442

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1 week ago

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Calm, respect and assistance

What are your weaknesses? - trash keyboard

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been helping more since my last application, and doing my best. I am very helpful and it's a pleasure to help.

Congratulations!

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - venjazed for recruit 
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - i have a bunch of experience in this game played it for like a year and a half done raids and have decent gear  
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Ofcourse i do.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? it is an amazing cc active and it helps alot of ppl and i wana be able to do that too
  •  

Discord Tag - omar#0069

How long have you been in ICE? -like 3 weeks 

What position are you applying for? - recruit 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -yes but in other servers 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -i was a co owner in a server i use to mange the staff 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -like 1-5 hours

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes 

Why would you like to work with us? -i saw this cc and its helpfull and i want to be helping ppl and have fun with you guys 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - i would be active and i have experince of 1 and a half years 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -no

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Machiani

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Machiani#2673

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever the peers of the clan see fit.

What are your strengths? - Communicative, fast learning scaper

What are your weaknesses? - Farming and agility

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
Dude this server is just awesome the fact you have clans on here and you can be apart of them is awesome! 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:36 PM #1877

STAKEVITUNRS
Super Donator

STAKEVITUNRS
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      13d 11h 49m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nivo

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -Nivo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Nivo #3179

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -2018 

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Probably patience and Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -If anything then for sure math

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been active ingame after rejoined alora #ICE

YizI.gif

original.gif

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:35 PM #1878

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -Nivo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Nivo #3179

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -2018 

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Probably patience and Knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -If anything then for sure math

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been active ingame after rejoined alora #ICE

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:09 PM #1879

ElitistMitch
Elite Ironman

ElitistMitch

• Time spent:
      7d 14h 55m 17s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN): ElitistMitch

Discord Tag (Name#0000): mitch#3174

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): March, 18th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?: Corporal

What are your strengths?: Skilling/PvM

What are your weaknesses?: Socializing on Discord and other platforms that aren't in-game.

I've been actively playing with ICE for the past 3-weeks and I think it's time that I ask for a promotion.

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:37 AM #1880

Kyle bb
Group Ironman

Kyle bb

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Kyle bb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Experimental #3184

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - General knowledge of both versions of Runescape; RS3 & OSRS. Also, I've spent an ungodly amount of time reading through Alora's Wiki (Almost a shameful amount) to digest as much knowledge and guides as I possibly can. I'm also very active on Discord and wherever people like to congregate.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, I'm terrible at killing other players, I just don't get urge to do it alone.

The reason I've chosen to apply for a rank above the minimum, despite my lack of time spent here, is because I spend as much time as I can attempting to better the game experience for myself through knowledge, social interaction and passing the knowledge on when and where I have it. I aspire to work as staff alongside the existing team, where I hope to be considered for a mentor position to pass on everything I learn and increase my level of knowledge around Alora.

I've spent a lot of time helping anyone I can, whenever I can - and i'm most definitely not afraid to admit i'm wrong or ask for help myself. I've spent almost every waking moment playing Alora and honestly see myself being more than addicted for an extended period of time, while having only ever joined this clan. I have no intention of moving to another clan because I feel I fit in here, and the level of support is immense.

Before I continue to drone on, as I often do, I'd finally like to add that despite not being part of Alora for a long time, or have every piece of knowledge, I've got a large portion of experience in administrative roles with various games and servers in the past, my own included, and have a background in software development which I hope to be able to impart on Alora staff if they ever needed insight, or I saw an issue myself.

I've been pushed to apply for a rank despite being hesitant due to my lack of time spent with everyone but I thought i'd give it a shot! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)