• Time spent:
      10h 23m 15s

• Total level:

Account Name - Solo Honor

Current Rank - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - First Application

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Leadership Skills, Social Skills, Vocabulary, Fairness, Good Knowledge of the Game.

What are your weaknesses? - Playtime (1-4 hours a day usually) Busy Life, Family Man

I've been a long time member of the clan, close to 2 years now. I was here during the beginning and plan on being here til the end. I enjoy the clan shenanigans and events, with lots of ideas on my own. I feel I can utilize my leadership skills I've learned and applied from my daytime job to help this clan continue to grow and thrive as it has for so long.

Posted 19 March 2020 - 06:15 AM #1822

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): ElitistMitch

Discord Tag (Name#0000): mitch#3174

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!): Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): Sometime around November. I was accepted, but I went inactive.

What rank are you applying for?: Banana x1

What are your strengths?: PvM and acoustic skilling grinds.

What are your weaknesses?: Socializing on Discord and other platforms that aren't in-game.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I'm a 16-year-veteran of RuneScape who's looking to max and acquire as many BiS items as I can on my EIM. But most importantly, I like the people in ICE. No one's ever given me trouble in this CC, and whenever I need help, all I have to do is ask. I just want to be a part of it and join this community.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name - Solo Honor

Current Rank - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - First Application

What are your strengths? - Leadership Skills, Social Skills, Vocabulary, Fairness, Good Knowledge of the Game.

What are your weaknesses? - Playtime (1-4 hours a day usually) Busy Life, Family Man

I've been a long time member of the clan, close to 2 years now. I was here during the beginning and plan on being here til the end. I enjoy the clan shenanigans and events, with lots of ideas on my own. I feel I can utilize my leadership skills I've learned and applied from my daytime job to help this clan continue to grow and thrive as it has for so long.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:01 PM #1823

Fe Savage
Ironman

Fe Savage

• Time spent:
      1d 17h 42m 38s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Savage

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 200 years af #4038

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A, I don't remember 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I enjoy helping people and being part of the community, I always do my best to answer the questions of clan members.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP - I am awful at it, also I can be a bit of a lurker when skilling and watching netflix 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in the CC for a few months now, I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment and feel I can contribute to the growth and success of the clan by helping/promoting and being active. I enjoy the community of ICE and want to do everything I can to continue growing it and making it even better than it already is. 

Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:22 PM #1824

VDG
Legendary Donator

VDG

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 41m 14s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - VDG

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - VDG#4875

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Adex

What are your strengths? - I am very active, swell very trustworthy. I will help out everyone that needs help and nothing is to much for me.

What are your weaknesses? - I do not know everything from ORSR as it has been a long time ago but I am learning. Besides that I try to help everyone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I used to play ORSR a lot I was very active on other servers "grinderscape" but that server closed down as the developer was in a fight with the owner. I was a trusted middlemen on that server and helped a lot of people, I want people to know how amazing and supportive ICE is.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:48 AM #1825

KarensFatAss
User

KarensFatAss
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      9d 19h 36m 54s

• Previous username:
    Pinche GIM

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Pinche GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mentally Sik#7164

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Roughly a month ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - PVM

What are your weaknesses? - TOB

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have learned more about PVMing (COX and Inferno) and can help out even more when people have questions.

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:54 AM #1826

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Savage

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 200 years af #4038

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A, I don't remember 

What are your strengths? - I enjoy helping people and being part of the community, I always do my best to answer the questions of clan members.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP - I am awful at it, also I can be a bit of a lurker when skilling and watching netflix 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in the CC for a few months now, I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment and feel I can contribute to the growth and success of the clan by helping/promoting and being active. I enjoy the community of ICE and want to do everything I can to continue growing it and making it even better than it already is. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - VDG

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - VDG#4875

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Adex

What are your strengths? - I am very active, swell very trustworthy. I will help out everyone that needs help and nothing is to much for me.

What are your weaknesses? - I do not know everything from ORSR as it has been a long time ago but I am learning. Besides that I try to help everyone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I used to play ORSR a lot I was very active on other servers "grinderscape" but that server closed down as the developer was in a fight with the owner. I was a trusted middlemen on that server and helped a lot of people, I want people to know how amazing and supportive ICE is.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Pinche GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mentally Sik#7164

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Roughly a month ago

What are your strengths? - PVM

What are your weaknesses? - TOB

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Have learned more about PVMing (COX and Inferno) and can help out even more when people have questions.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:59 AM #1827

EIM Twinz
Elite Ironman

EIM Twinz

• Time spent:
      16h 1m 24s

• Total level:

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -Well i am new to game actually but progressing very well thanks to this clan im going to be loyal to this clan for ever
Do you agree with our rules? - of course
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me because everyone is super friendly, and helps alot new players.

Posted 20 March 2020 - 01:36 PM #1828

Availing
User

Availing

• Time spent:
      8h 17m 8s

• Total level:

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Availing
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I enjoy helping others out when I can, and I do a lot of group activities.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes I do
Why does ICE Interest you? - I was interested in ICE mostly cause I seen how cool everyone was when I joined the FC and its always fun to just sit and chill out at night and talk with the lot.

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:29 PM #1829

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -Well i am new to game actually but progressing very well thanks to this clan im going to be loyal to this clan for ever
Do you agree with our rules? - of course
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me because everyone is super friendly, and helps alot new players.

Account Name you are applying for a rank - Availing
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I enjoy helping others out when I can, and I do a lot of group activities.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes I do
Why does ICE Interest you? - I was interested in ICE mostly cause I seen how cool everyone was when I joined the FC and its always fun to just sit and chill out at night and talk with the lot.

You both used an outdated template. Could you please fill in the following template and update your post?

Spoiler

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:30 PM #1830

Maro
Ultimate Ironman

Maro

• Time spent:
      12d 24m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -

Maro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

AmrTSG#2027

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

2 banons

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

about 3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? -

3 banons :)

What are your strengths? -

ouffff where do i start? Well first of all, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cu mei adhuc doctus integre, cum elitr suavitate assentior te. Eu regione dissentiunt nec. Vidit postea mea an, in mea fabulas dolores, minimum accommodare et est. Eum at ornatus repudiandae, te cum lucilius adipisci, mea enim corrumpit argumentum id. Vim vidisse alterum deleniti in. Consequat assentior accommodare est an, eu mucius causae dissentiet qui. Feugait dolores cu vis. Inimicus omittantur an ius, at errem tempor mandamus ius, ea pri harum eripuit. Quo eu zril quaerendum, ex pro affert prompta. Fabellas facilisi instructior eum at. Sed in vivendum quaestio, labores aliquando temporibus ea eam. Recusabo eleifend sadipscing qui at. No cetero praesent has, ne eos dicunt persecuti. Eos enim imperdiet cu, novum melius mei ne, eum odio solum ut. Mel no graeci deleniti. Blandit eleifend duo an, hinc noster iriure his eu.

And yeaa, i think thats about it :)

What are your weaknesses? -

gonna have to give me a minute to think about this one.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Jokes aside, i love this cc and have been in it since it was made. always helping out and would love working my way up the ranks and helping make the ICE community as great as it could be.

Road to Max Ultimate iron man  B) (Achieved)

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:48 PM #1831

Manectric
Ironman

Manectric

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 51m 50s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Limeade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lime The Great #8497

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Jade

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? - Like to help people and im good at raids

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been in the CC for a few weeks now and I feel like I can help the clan grow bigger.

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:51 PM #1832

Tauri

Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      119d 7h 6m 37s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -

Maro

AmrTSG#2027

2 banons

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

about 3 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? -

3 banons :)

What are your strengths? -

ouffff where do i start? Well first of all, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cu mei adhuc doctus integre, cum elitr suavitate assentior te. Eu regione dissentiunt nec. Vidit postea mea an, in mea fabulas dolores, minimum accommodare et est. Eum at ornatus repudiandae, te cum lucilius adipisci, mea enim corrumpit argumentum id. Vim vidisse alterum deleniti in. Consequat assentior accommodare est an, eu mucius causae dissentiet qui. Feugait dolores cu vis. Inimicus omittantur an ius, at errem tempor mandamus ius, ea pri harum eripuit. Quo eu zril quaerendum, ex pro affert prompta. Fabellas facilisi instructior eum at. Sed in vivendum quaestio, labores aliquando temporibus ea eam. Recusabo eleifend sadipscing qui at. No cetero praesent has, ne eos dicunt persecuti. Eos enim imperdiet cu, novum melius mei ne, eum odio solum ut. Mel no graeci deleniti. Blandit eleifend duo an, hinc noster iriure his eu.

And yeaa, i think thats about it :)

What are your weaknesses? -

gonna have to give me a minute to think about this one.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

Jokes aside, i love this cc and have been in it since it was made. always helping out and would love working my way up the ranks and helping make the ICE community as great as it could be.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Limeade

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lime The Great #8497

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Jade

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? - Like to help people and im good at raids

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been in the CC for a few weeks now and I feel like I can help the clan grow bigger.

Congratulations!

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 22 March 2020 - 11:53 AM #1833

Muzy
Donator

Muzy

• Time spent:
      8h 54m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - muzy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - vaserex#9665

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

What are your strengths? - pvm and skilling

What are your weaknesses? - pvp xD

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  i have been a few months now in ice and  i have to say its a great time to be in the cc . and i feel like i can help alot of people and people are helping each other so i wanna be a part of it 

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:59 PM #1834

DB Aspect
Veteran

DB Aspect
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      39d 6h 23m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - DB Aspect

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - aspect#3003

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - No clue, it very confsuse. kuje meme overlord and 1 banana. I like bananas, but only the normal parts of the banana. not like the brown part, also i dare hellish to eat the brown part of the banana. hope you enjoy it l0l hahaha xd

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  PK Norway

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Like a year ago when Hellish was less of a D Bag haha XD

What rank are you applying for? - General rank because i am generally annoying

What are your strengths? - Maymays and my noodle arms they pack quite a punch, be careful To Gain im not gonna stop running my mouth a bit

What are your weaknesses? - weak mental tbh, and playing Alora im not good at playing Alora

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I dont really think i deserve the rank on Alora since i barely play lol. but i like KP so that might be why i get it. Also Out of respect, I will not be showing favoritism like most people do in these and will show love for all players in Alora, rather than just voting for my clan mates.  I highly suggest others do the same, it's getting old at this point.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:18 PM #1835

C O Q
Donator

C O Q

• Time spent:
      6h 10m 26s

• Previous username:
    Holy H20

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Holy H20

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - V E R T#4871

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? - Real Jade

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Leadership, Playtime, Helpfulness, Communication

What are your weaknesses? - Getting tilted when crashed by normies.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Very active in the cc, very helpful. Haven't been part of a "cc" in a while (besides osrs pking cc's) and I'm just looking for a new CC to call home.

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:29 PM #1836

mr grewal
Donator

mr grewal

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  real jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What are your strengths? - working well with others and being helpful where i can

What are your weaknesses? - INFERNO

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm active in the cc and always reply to questions to the best of my abilities. 

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:24 PM #1837

weedandpussy
Donator

weedandpussy

• Time spent:
      1h 30m 1s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  weedandpussy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - J A C K#2180

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Real jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  lieutenant

What are your strengths? -  Loyal, funny always active and always helpful towards anyone that needs it:)

What are your weaknesses? - I'm sure there are a few but I cant think of any off the top of my head:)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  One of the most active in the clan I'm certain of it, always helping and trying to have a laugh and get along with everybody:)

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:24 PM #1838

Warholss
Elite Ironman

Warholss

• Time spent:
      3h 18m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Warholss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  narcs-#2002

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Experienced pvmer

What are your weaknesses? -  Could touch up on my pvp skills.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I've been in the Ice clan chat for about 2 weeks now and I enjoy the overall vibe everyone has in there. It's a welcoming community and I am able to learn things about the game along with helping others at the same time. I feel like I deserve the rank mainly because I want to see the clan continue to grow and thrive as one of the best in Alora :D

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:56 PM #1839

RPDC
Elite Ironman

RPDC

• Time spent:
      13h 41m 45s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - RPDC

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Played Alora for 1.5 + years and have a large amount of knowledge in order to help newer members

What are your weaknesses? - can banter/trash talk sometimes

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Mature individual who is extremely knowledgeable of OSRS and Alora, over 12 years of RS experience and 1.5+ years of Alora experience.  

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:42 PM #1840

Jk
Extreme Donator

Jk

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 4m 33s

• Previous username:
    Brewery

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Brewery

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brewery#8437

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Real Jade

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - July 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Constant PVM / Raids

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been in ICE for over a year, didn't know I had to apply to up rank. Always down to help others w/ hunting gear.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)