Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kyle bb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Experimental #3184

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - General knowledge of both versions of Runescape; RS3 & OSRS. Also, I've spent an ungodly amount of time reading through Alora's Wiki (Almost a shameful amount) to digest as much knowledge and guides as I possibly can. I'm also very active on Discord and wherever people like to congregate.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, I'm terrible at killing other players, I just don't get urge to do it alone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

The reason I've chosen to apply for a rank above the minimum, despite my lack of time spent here, is because I spend as much time as I can attempting to better the game experience for myself through knowledge, social interaction and passing the knowledge on when and where I have it. I aspire to work as staff alongside the existing team, where I hope to be considered for a mentor position to pass on everything I learn and increase my level of knowledge around Alora.

I've spent a lot of time helping anyone I can, whenever I can - and i'm most definitely not afraid to admit i'm wrong or ask for help myself. I've spent almost every waking moment playing Alora and honestly see myself being more than addicted for an extended period of time, while having only ever joined this clan. I have no intention of moving to another clan because I feel I fit in here, and the level of support is immense.

Before I continue to drone on, as I often do, I'd finally like to add that despite not being part of Alora for a long time, or have every piece of knowledge, I've got a large portion of experience in administrative roles with various games and servers in the past, my own included, and have a background in software development which I hope to be able to impart on Alora staff if they ever needed insight, or I saw an issue myself.

I've been pushed to apply for a rank despite being hesitant due to my lack of time spent with everyone but I thought i'd give it a shot! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN): ElitistMitch

Discord Tag (Name#0000): mitch#3174

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): March, 18th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?: Corporal

What are your strengths?: Skilling/PvM

What are your weaknesses?: Socializing on Discord and other platforms that aren't in-game.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I've been actively playing with ICE for the past 3-weeks and I think it's time that I ask for a promotion.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:26 AM #1882

Luka Doncic
Hardcore Ironman

Luka Doncic

• Time spent:
      32d 21h 47m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Luka Doncic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ReadySetDiego #1555

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1-3 Bananas

What are your strengths? PVM/PVP/Efficiency

What are your weaknesses? - Agility chasing that damn pet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active in the CC since I started playing the game about 2 years ago. Active whilst maxing and ever since whenever I do play it always involves being in the chat and helping others. Also someone told me Kristaps was here.

Posted Image

Posted 05 April 2020 - 02:24 PM #1883

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Luka Doncic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ReadySetDiego #1555

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1-3 Bananas

What are your strengths? PVM/PVP/Efficiency

What are your weaknesses? - Agility chasing that damn pet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active in the CC since I started playing the game about 2 years ago. Active whilst maxing and ever since whenever I do play it always involves being in the chat and helping others. Also someone told me Kristaps was here.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 April 2020 - 04:18 PM #1884

Have a seat
User

Have a seat
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      2d 12h 53m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Event Manager

What are your strengths? - In depth knowledge of OSRS/Alora. Well versed in maintaining CC's, friendly, helpful and also have 65+ days playtime with 950+ days of active membership. Was in charge of managing and creating events for Dynasty. Was CEM/OCR for them.

What are your weaknesses? - My sarcasm/humor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've thoroughly thought through what should be entered here, but i feel as if the best way to show you why i deserve it is through action, not statement. Thanks in advance for y'alls time considering this.

zFhRcOb.png

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:03 AM #1885

Chesh
Ironman

Chesh

• Time spent:
      1d 15h 38m 20s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Chesh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yewnique#4673

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - been staff in the clan before.

What rank are you applying for? - 1 nana ( will take any haha)

What are your strengths? Being a team player, keeping to my goals, honesty and integrity which will keep me confident through ranks and unbiased in any situation. In game skiller. Plus i should probably be a stand up comic..

What are your weaknesses? - my weaknesses include ingame pking and some pvm. Alternatively, i can sometimes take my opinion too far in which it takes me time to self reflect on. But ultimately if im wrong i will make my wrongs correct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I feel like I deserve a rank back in the clan because when i left i was just under bronze star and now approx 160 days im back mfers. I cant wait to get back into the clan life and Alora. Missed you all.

Cheers

Posted 06 April 2020 - 07:38 AM #1886

Miya
Veteran

Miya

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Event Manager

What are your strengths? - In depth knowledge of OSRS/Alora. Well versed in maintaining CC's, friendly, helpful and also have 65+ days playtime with 950+ days of active membership. Was in charge of managing and creating events for Dynasty. Was CEM/OCR for them.

What are your weaknesses? - My sarcasm/humor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've thoroughly thought through what should be entered here, but i feel as if the best way to show you why i deserve it is through action, not statement. Thanks in advance for y'alls time considering this.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Chesh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yewnique#4673

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - been staff in the clan before.

What rank are you applying for? - 1 nana ( will take any haha)

What are your strengths? Being a team player, keeping to my goals, honesty and integrity which will keep me confident through ranks and unbiased in any situation. In game skiller. Plus i should probably be a stand up comic..

What are your weaknesses? - my weaknesses include ingame pking and some pvm. Alternatively, i can sometimes take my opinion too far in which it takes me time to self reflect on. But ultimately if im wrong i will make my wrongs correct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I feel like I deserve a rank back in the clan because when i left i was just under bronze star and now approx 160 days im back mfers. I cant wait to get back into the clan life and Alora. Missed you all.

Cheers

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:40 AM #1887

Such a Waste
Ironman

Such a Waste

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 34m 10s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Such a Waste

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Someone#2218

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Very long time ago i think or N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Easily frustrated

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i stay in ICE and i'm an old player #2 HS bby

Posted 07 April 2020 - 04:00 PM #1888

QUINU1M
Classic

QUINU1M

• Time spent:
      2d 22h 9m 8s

• Previous username:
    eim Quinuim

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - QUINU1M

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Q#2023

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 22 December 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Repetitive tasks

What are your weaknesses? - Patience

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm pretty active and have a wealth of knowledge that comes from years of scaping experience.

Posted 07 April 2020 - 04:32 PM #1889

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Such a Waste

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Someone#2218

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Very long time ago i think or N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Easily frustrated

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i stay in ICE and i'm an old player #2 HS bby

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - QUINU1M

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Q#2023

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 22 December 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Repetitive tasks

What are your weaknesses? - Patience

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm pretty active and have a wealth of knowledge that comes from years of scaping experience.

Congratulations!

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:21 PM #1890

Kidnamedcud1
Legendary Donator

Kidnamedcud1

• Time spent:
      2d 10h 40m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - kidnamedcud1
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - kidnamedcudi#7264

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? -Mostly chill and pvm, help out answering questions where i can 
What are your weaknesses? - don't play super often
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been hanging in the CC for about a year.

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:28 PM #1891

EIM Navi
Elite Ironman

EIM Navi

• Time spent:
      3d 17h 55m 58s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Navi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ampy#7603

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - STRONG MENTAL, FAST TYPER, IMMUNE TO CORONA, LIFETIME HUNTING AND FISHING LICENSE, GUN PERMIT, AND A YEARS SUPPLY OF DEER MEAT IN THE GARAGE.

What are your weaknesses? - I enjoy joking around and sometimes I go too far. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - When I first joined the server I made my way into the ICE clan chat and didn't have a worry in the world. I fucked with everyone and didn't really care what people were saying. I took a leave of absence and rethought myself and how I wanted to present myself in game. Since returning to the clan chat I have been very positive and helpful to others. Minimal joking and never taking it overboard. I am #ICE

My Biggest Fans! <3

d6843f0a4172828ed4269a2b43e9a77d.pnge1b564939ab0732cecdbe45537ecd6ed.png

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:55 AM #1892

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - kidnamedcud1
Discord Tag (Name#0000) - kidnamedcudi#7264

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A
What are your strengths? -Mostly chill and pvm, help out answering questions where i can 
What are your weaknesses? - don't play super often
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been hanging in the CC for about a year.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Navi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ampy#7603

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana

What are your strengths? - STRONG MENTAL, FAST TYPER, IMMUNE TO CORONA, LIFETIME HUNTING AND FISHING LICENSE, GUN PERMIT, AND A YEARS SUPPLY OF DEER MEAT IN THE GARAGE.

What are your weaknesses? - I enjoy joking around and sometimes I go too far. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - When I first joined the server I made my way into the ICE clan chat and didn't have a worry in the world. I fucked with everyone and didn't really care what people were saying. I took a leave of absence and rethought myself and how I wanted to present myself in game. Since returning to the clan chat I have been very positive and helpful to others. Minimal joking and never taking it overboard. I am #ICE

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 08 April 2020 - 02:19 AM #1893

Shader
Elite Ironman

Shader

• Time spent:
      12d 6h 43m 4s

• Previous username:
    Eim shader

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Eim shader

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Krv Shader#9284 (EIM Shader displayed)

What are your strengths? - Pretty knowledgeable, been on Alora since around November 2018, always reply to questions if I know the answer. Actively participate in cc conversations. Comedy. Based GOD.

What are your weaknesses? - Can't PK at all, in general hate the wildy. Easily annoyed. Comedy. Sleep. Bit on the slow side if you know what I mean.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I've been on Alora for a while, and ICE is the only CC I've stuck around in since joining Alora. I always try to be helpful and I'm around quite often.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2020 - 06:55 AM #1894

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Eim shader

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Krv Shader#9284 (EIM Shader displayed)

What are your strengths? - Pretty knowledgeable, been on Alora since around November 2018, always reply to questions if I know the answer. Actively participate in cc conversations. Comedy. Based GOD.

What are your weaknesses? - Can't PK at all, in general hate the wildy. Easily annoyed. Comedy. Sleep. Bit on the slow side if you know what I mean.

I've been on Alora for a while, and ICE is the only CC I've stuck around in since joining Alora. I always try to be helpful and I'm around quite often.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM #1895

Arcteryx
Group Ironman

Arcteryx

• Time spent:
      10d 10h 56m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lkas#4556

What are your strengths? - Maxed an ironman account (Not this account, arcteryx is a GIM) , have a main, just love the game in general and want to start being an active video/community contributor

What are your weaknesses? - I do not enjoy, nor want to participate in PK related stuff.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been in the CC for a few weeks now and would like to officially be part of the Clan. I contribute my in game knowledge when I can, and I'm collecting and taking notes on other peoples experience in order to publish videos and a guide eventually.

In Game Achievements

8SLjRig.png

fzRLKUt.png

Forum Awards

16FAMHm.png

Posted 08 April 2020 - 05:44 PM #1896

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lkas#4556

What are your strengths? - Maxed an ironman account (Not this account, arcteryx is a GIM) , have a main, just love the game in general and want to start being an active video/community contributor

What are your weaknesses? - I do not enjoy, nor want to participate in PK related stuff.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been in the CC for a few weeks now and would like to officially be part of the Clan. I contribute my in game knowledge when I can, and I'm collecting and taking notes on other peoples experience in order to publish videos and a guide eventually.

Congratulations!

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:25 PM #1897

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      124d 4h 19m 34s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Mar - 30

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

Helping in the clan chat and advertising to recruit more people.

Helping other clan members in learning new game mods, such as doing Raids 1 or 2 .

Hosting events during weekend bonuses with clan members,

I've been working my way up to gain a staff position, which is my end goal.

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:24 PM #1898

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Not Shadow

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shadow#2372

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Mar - 30

What are your strengths? - PvM and fairly good knowledge of the game.

What are your weaknesses? - Time is my weakness. 

Helping in the clan chat and advertising to recruit more people.

Helping other clan members in learning new game mods, such as doing Raids 1 or 2 .

Hosting events during weekend bonuses with clan members,

I've been working my way up to gain a staff position, which is my end goal.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:19 AM #1899

Brotherz
Classic

Brotherz

• Time spent:
      6d 9h 48m 45s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Nivo #3179

How long have you been in ICE? -i have been since 2017 end to this day on the clan but i havent applied for ranks a lot.

What position are you applying for? -Corporal (Recruit on nivo applying for ''Brotherz'' account) 

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes, few rsps's 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -Server support ,mod

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - i am online almost 24/7 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -yes

Why would you like to work with us? -I like ICE cc and i wanna partipicate on it.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Knowledge, kindness , loyalty i guess

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Not really, you decide am i worth of the rank

Want GFX? visit this Graphics Section

As3Qg6G.jpg

f11e6c6af162d821a1ea241292db1bd5.png

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:23 PM #1900

WagWahn
Classic

WagWahn

• Time spent:
      1h 37m 9s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - WagWahn

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - dont have a discord currently; still figuring out my set up irl

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

player who pointed me towards ice when i rejoined server? GIM Sigil. 

People im applying to ice, from prior friendship or acquaintance with? damn near everyone.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/a

What rank are you applying for? - Lowest rank, higher if felt acceptable due to past experience with, and in clans.

What are your strengths? - formality, experience, knowledge, willingness to help, communication, friendlyness, i can continue but it'd be lengthy

What are your weaknesses? - im a multi-tasker so unless actively playing, there's a chance im afk or not paying attention to cc or friend pm

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -   Lowest rank; i was influenced by many to apply for a rank in either CC (dynasty or ice) recalling on my first time starting off in Alora, i joined ice and really enjoyed my time. Once i out-grew Ice cc's "beginner friendly, also Theatre of Dead Clicks my cc" vibe, i applied to dynasty and flourished there, meeting many new friends, and gaining a sense of belonging not only to CC's but to the server as well.

Higher rank if felt worthy; i pride myself on my knowledge of and mastery over the barebones aspect of the game; 441m total exp, with 24 days played on my main GIM       ( Ext Rovert), i certainly have the pedigree to acquire higher ranks in the future. With my experience in retrospect i feel like i can achieve and maintain a higher up rank with little to no truancy of expectations. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)