Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      31d 10h 3m 2s
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kyle bb

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Experimental #3184

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - General knowledge of both versions of Runescape; RS3 & OSRS. Also, I've spent an ungodly amount of time reading through Alora's Wiki (Almost a shameful amount) to digest as much knowledge and guides as I possibly can. I'm also very active on Discord and wherever people like to congregate.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP, I'm terrible at killing other players, I just don't get urge to do it alone.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

The reason I've chosen to apply for a rank above the minimum, despite my lack of time spent here, is because I spend as much time as I can attempting to better the game experience for myself through knowledge, social interaction and passing the knowledge on when and where I have it. I aspire to work as staff alongside the existing team, where I hope to be considered for a mentor position to pass on everything I learn and increase my level of knowledge around Alora.

I've spent a lot of time helping anyone I can, whenever I can - and i'm most definitely not afraid to admit i'm wrong or ask for help myself. I've spent almost every waking moment playing Alora and honestly see myself being more than addicted for an extended period of time, while having only ever joined this clan. I have no intention of moving to another clan because I feel I fit in here, and the level of support is immense.

Before I continue to drone on, as I often do, I'd finally like to add that despite not being part of Alora for a long time, or have every piece of knowledge, I've got a large portion of experience in administrative roles with various games and servers in the past, my own included, and have a background in software development which I hope to be able to impart on Alora staff if they ever needed insight, or I saw an issue myself.

I've been pushed to apply for a rank despite being hesitant due to my lack of time spent with everyone but I thought i'd give it a shot! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN): ElitistMitch

Discord Tag (Name#0000): mitch#3174

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): March, 18th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?: Corporal

What are your strengths?: Skilling/PvM

What are your weaknesses?: Socializing on Discord and other platforms that aren't in-game.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I've been actively playing with ICE for the past 3-weeks and I think it's time that I ask for a promotion.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted 05 April 2020 - 09:26 AM #1882

Luka Doncic
Hardcore Ironman

Luka Doncic

• Time spent:
      9d 12h 28m 51s

Account Name (IGN) - Luka Doncic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ReadySetDiego #1555

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1-3 Bananas

What are your strengths? PVM/PVP/Efficiency

What are your weaknesses? - Agility chasing that damn pet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active in the CC since I started playing the game about 2 years ago. Active whilst maxing and ever since whenever I do play it always involves being in the chat and helping others. Also someone told me Kristaps was here.

Posted 05 April 2020 - 02:24 PM #1883

Hellish
Administrator

Hellish
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      172d 14h 37m

• Previous username:
    C4
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Luka Doncic

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ReadySetDiego #1555

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1-3 Bananas

What are your strengths? PVM/PVP/Efficiency

What are your weaknesses? - Agility chasing that damn pet

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active in the CC since I started playing the game about 2 years ago. Active whilst maxing and ever since whenever I do play it always involves being in the chat and helping others. Also someone told me Kristaps was here.

Congratulations!

IGmALAg.png

Posted 05 April 2020 - 04:18 PM #1884

Have a seat
Super Donator

Have a seat
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      2d 8h 56m 34s
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Event Manager

What are your strengths? - In depth knowledge of OSRS/Alora. Well versed in maintaining CC's, friendly, helpful and also have 65+ days playtime with 950+ days of active membership. Was in charge of managing and creating events for Dynasty. Was CEM/OCR for them.

What are your weaknesses? - My sarcasm/humor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've thoroughly thought through what should be entered here, but i feel as if the best way to show you why i deserve it is through action, not statement. Thanks in advance for y'alls time considering this.

zFhRcOb.png

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 AM #1885

Chesh
Ironman

Chesh

• Time spent:
      8h 36m 54s
Account Name (IGN) - Chesh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yewnique#4673

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - been staff in the clan before.

What rank are you applying for? - 1 nana ( will take any haha)

What are your strengths? Being a team player, keeping to my goals, honesty and integrity which will keep me confident through ranks and unbiased in any situation. In game skiller. Plus i should probably be a stand up comic..

What are your weaknesses? - my weaknesses include ingame pking and some pvm. Alternatively, i can sometimes take my opinion too far in which it takes me time to self reflect on. But ultimately if im wrong i will make my wrongs correct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I feel like I deserve a rank back in the clan because when i left i was just under bronze star and now approx 160 days im back mfers. I cant wait to get back into the clan life and Alora. Missed you all.

Cheers

Posted Yesterday, 07:38 AM #1886

Miya
Server Moderator

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      31d 10h 3m 2s
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Have a Seat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Have a Seat#1402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/Event Manager

What are your strengths? - In depth knowledge of OSRS/Alora. Well versed in maintaining CC's, friendly, helpful and also have 65+ days playtime with 950+ days of active membership. Was in charge of managing and creating events for Dynasty. Was CEM/OCR for them.

What are your weaknesses? - My sarcasm/humor.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've thoroughly thought through what should be entered here, but i feel as if the best way to show you why i deserve it is through action, not statement. Thanks in advance for y'alls time considering this.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Chesh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Yewnique#4673

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - been staff in the clan before.

What rank are you applying for? - 1 nana ( will take any haha)

What are your strengths? Being a team player, keeping to my goals, honesty and integrity which will keep me confident through ranks and unbiased in any situation. In game skiller. Plus i should probably be a stand up comic..

What are your weaknesses? - my weaknesses include ingame pking and some pvm. Alternatively, i can sometimes take my opinion too far in which it takes me time to self reflect on. But ultimately if im wrong i will make my wrongs correct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I feel like I deserve a rank back in the clan because when i left i was just under bronze star and now approx 160 days im back mfers. I cant wait to get back into the clan life and Alora. Missed you all.

Cheers

Congratulations!

Posted Today, 02:40 AM #1887

Such a Waste
Hardcore Ironman

Such a Waste

• Time spent:
      3d 2h 59m 57s

Account Name (IGN) - Such a Waste

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Someone#2218

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Very long time ago i think or N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - Friendly

What are your weaknesses? - Easily frustrated

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i stay in ICE and i'm an old player #2 HS bby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 880 user(s)