Due to popular request, and as many of you already know, we're planning to bring a whole new game mode to Alora: Group Ironman!
With this comes some important decisions for what this game mode will be like, but first I'll start by outlining what the general idea behind it is:
- Ironman mode which, similar to EIM, allows you to trade only a handful of people who are part of your group.
- Permanent group members
- Shared bank between group members, but you can also use a personal bank
- Group Ironman highscores which will list the average total level and experience of all of the group members.
- A new ironman icon which will likely be either green or blue in colour.
What we'd like your opinions on:
- Experience rate:
- The current lowest experience rate is Elite Ironman, which is 4x. Next up is Classic which is 5x, and then Hardcore Ironman at 8x. What should the Group Ironman experience rate be?
- Experience locks:
- Should there be the usual Elite Ironman experience restrictions, such as only being able to open vote books every 12 hours to limit the bonus experience players can receive?
- Bloody keys:
- Some players have concerns that Bloody keys would provide certain items (Anglerfish, for example) too quickly to Group Ironmen without having the necessary levels. Should we block Group Ironmen from obtaining and using Bloody keys?
- Icon colour:
- We are considering either green (ranger boots green) or blue (rune blue). Which would you prefer?
- Blue =
- Green =
- Group size:
- We are thinking of allowing either 4, 5 or 6 players to form a group. Which do you think is ideal?
We're looking forward to hearing your opinions on these topics!