Veteran

Code 002
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      121d 3h 4m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

RkBCTjS.png

Hello everyone, welcome to this month's edition of the Alora Newspaper!

This is my first ever newspaper so I hope to do its justice. Hope everyone has been having a great year so far and best of luck to you all!

x3Yy1vV.png

You all are in luck there were no major changes to the rules for this month.

Keep up to date with our rules & full list can be found by clicking HERE!

LtCisbP.png

Spoiler

If you want to check out the entire update list, click HERE!

UxxNTfj.png

There have been quite a few changes to the staff team recently, you can see them below here:

February:

11th

Mack has been promoted to Administrator.
Mhk has been promoted to Global Moderator.
To gain has been promoted to Global Moderator.
Eucalyptus has been promoted to Forum Moderator.
Kaamea has returned to the Staff Team as Forum Moderator.
Doofy has been promoted to Server Moderator.
Kharyrll has been promoted to Server Support.

Scuffed EIM has resigned from Global Moderator.
Smiv has resigned from Forum Moderator.

23rd
Loo has been promoted to Forum Moderator.
Iron Champie has been promoted to Server Moderator.
Kharyrll has been promoted to Server Moderator.
DB Aspect has been promoted to Server Moderator.
EIM 1gp has returned to the Staff Team as Server Support.
Jisoo has been promoted to Server Support.

Angry Fox has resigned from Global Moderator.
Eucalyptus has resigned from Forum Moderator.
Dante has resigned from Administrator.

For more info on the Staff updates, click HERE!

tOMuDAG.png

CjhsRX4.jpg

This month I will be interviewing Noobair

and Moral truth welcome to the Casting Couch!

Hello, Noobair or the "Champion" himself

Code 002 : What is your least favorite skill to train?

Noobair : Farming hate teleporting around the game  to plant seeds

Code 002 : What skill do you enjoy most that you can't really get tired of?

Noobair : Fishing since you need food for alot of things in the game and it was my first 99 in Rs loved training it when i was young

Code 002 : Do you aim to be the very first EIM to Max XP? Cause that would be cool asf.

Noobair : Trying to idk if im gonna reach it but trying!!

Code 002 : Which pet out of all of the pets is your favorite?

Noobair : Giant mole since its cute and small !!!

Code 002 : I've heard of this Heron and Rock Golem collection. What is the army looking like? Should we be ready for war?

Noobair : Army is looking good, Golems have a few more soldiers but im sure the herons will put up a good fight against em!

Hello, Moral truth "The Vegan"

Code 002 : So what is your favorite vegan meal to eat?

Moral truth : It would have to be none other than vegan mac and cheese. There’s various ways to make the sauce, one way being to soak raw cashews into some water then add them into a blender with a few other ingredients. If you’re allergic, then you can make some sweet potato purée for the sauce instead. Plenty of other cheese alternatives to make some good vegan mac. It’s a pretty versatile dish; it’s also sold in some Whole Foods stores.

Code 002 : How long have you been vegan and what made you decide to go vegan to begin with?

Moral truth : I have been vegan since late October of 2017. I was actually introduced to veganism by my sister. She gave me a basic overview of it, then I’ve done my own research from there. I learned about the different alternatives for foods I used to eat as a non-vegan, foods/ingredients to avoid, and how to get enough vitamins and minerals in my diet. Since then, going vegan made me more conscious of what I’m eating and where my food comes from.

Code 002 : If given the choice between a perfect steak or a perfect plank salmon which would you choose?

Moral truth : I don’t understand why this is a question. Next.

Code 002 : KPvlkmc.png

Code 002 : If given the option to travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Moral truth : Hm... this is a tough one. There’s various places I’d like to go. Canada, UK, Australia, Spain, just to name a few. Traveling isn’t really a priority for me at this time, but it will be something I’ll eventually do after finishing university. No particular reason why these places. Just some places I’d like to explore right off the top of my head.

Code 002 : What's your favorite activity to do within Alora?

Moral truth : Besides committing to my duties as a server moderator, I enjoy doing Konar’s slayer tasks on my GIM. It’s fun doing duo slayer with one of my teammates with hopes of at least one of us getting a Konar drop. Resources from those tasks help out my team greatly. Shoutout to the folks on #DreamTeam, keep up the great work.

Code 002 : If given a choice out of any car/truck/SUV in the world what would you pick?

Moral truth : Anything that is functional and affordable, really. I’m used to taking buses and trains daily to go to my destinations. Going to university takes a couple of hours, going to my internship takes 1.5 hours, and going to work takes about 20 minutes. And that’s just one-way.

Code 002 : If you could insert yourself into any universe movie/game which would you want to go to and why?

Moral truth : I’d like to be in the world of the game, Astroneer. If you folks are not familiar with the game, basically you play as an astronaut who crash lands on a planet, and you collect resources and use them to build your base and eventually travel to other planets. I love the different themes each planet has, and how their environments look when the time of day changes. I’m a fan of games where I can just do whatever I want and explore my surroundings. There doesn’t have to be an end-game if you choose not to.

Requested:

Code 002 : How does it make you feel that you take the food a cow would eat straight out from under it?
Have you ever had to fight over a grass pile before? If so how did that end?

Moral truth : At this point, I’m Alora’s mowing service. Your grass is my grass, and I need it to survive. Never been a case where I had to fight with another vegan for my grass.

Code 002 : mrvCNsb.png

Disclaimer:

Have any interview questions you would like to ask any of the staff members?

Don't hesitate to send me a private message via forums/discord and I'll include them in next edition along with the answers from that staff member!

BwDCfKw.png

In recent Alorian news, Vuqe has completed the Theater of Blood drop table, yet he still has no Twisted Bow!

https://www.alora.io...kc/#entry272652

Iron nath x has done the "Impossible" by successfully killing Zulrah with no food or gear (except with a trident and zammy book)!

https://www.alora.io...ouldnt-be-done/

Paine has finally completed the Inferno and obtained a Completionist Monkey!

Moral truth has finally completed the Inferno!

Dareeyak , Kharyrll , Four , two , cmf fiji , Prakse , and Ghorrock

Are the first 7 players to achieve Max Total Level on a Group Ironman! (It's okay to take a shower now.)

Dylain has taken the 5th spot for most posts on the forums!

Lcv has obtained a Completionist Monkey on an Ultimate Ironman! (jeez)

https://www.alora.io...-ty-rs-moments/

Iron maxx has accumulated 4.6 billion XP on an Ironman!

Loo has obtained a Completionist Monkey on an Elite Ironman!

Auchupshey "Rank #1" has obtained a Completionist Monkey on a Hardcore Ironman! (Jfc who let this man get the wildy achievements)

EmmaWatson "Rank #4" has obtained a Completionist Monkey on a Hardcore Ironman! (Going to have to talk with Peeks/SS/Liths about this....)

Such a Waste "Rank #5" has obtained a Completionist Monkey on a Hardcore Ironman! (Seriously who let them get away with this????)

Ragragrag46 has slain many Ironmen/Skillers. Over 2,000 of you have met your match against him. (Unless you catch him in multi m4HXrzi.png)

https://www.alora.io...485-since-2017/

SlayOnlyBtw has some really insane RNG with Zulrah. 37 Kill count and he has everything an Ironman would need..

https://www.alora.io...lrah-completed/

Now Dirty Talk here has I would say the luckiest drop I have ever heard of and/or witnessed. Lets count (yes I said lets count I'm still in shock about this) 3 count them 3!!! drops from The Chambers of Xeric on his 7th! (Yes now you see my bewilderment) It gets even crazier though.... As a regular donator....

d4b94418e5ebad7a9ce8adbb94704729.png

Want to be featured in the newest section of the Alora Newspaper?

Make a topic in our Goals and Achievements section or pm me on the forums/discord with your accomplishment!

https://www.alora.io...s-achievements/

D3VMMII.png

The MOTM poll has concluded and here are the final results received from the community.

The 3 top winners have been picked and the final voting has taken place amongst the staff team.

The very final winner of February MOTM is...

Deadcat22 !

Congratulations  You have stood out in the eye of the community as well as in the eye of the staff team. Thank you for being a great member here on Alora  :)

Contact Lowkey for your 3 bonds prize in-game, and your Forum Awards will be active shortly.

https://www.alora.io...19-motm-winner/

DIlIRn2.png

The February Community Awards are out now!

Visit this link to see the results;

https://www.alora.io...-award-results/

Huge shout out to Blue Jay for remaking the titles of the Newspaper!

Also please make sure to check out our Streamers when they are live! They would love to have you keep them company while they grind out whatever it is they are grinding that day

Lowkey : https://www.youtube....BisNfzQ5aNw7efg

YinYangRSPS : https://www.youtube....XXAHiAln9CUCn7w

Reload : https://www.youtube....usX7iTN61ULdBmg

Moral truth : https://www.youtube....3yBqTvsMbQMXeLw

Make sure to Subscribe to all of them also every little bit of support helps tremendously!

If I've missed anyone I do apologize just message me on the forums or on discord with a link to your channel and I will add you in.

That concludes the end of this newspaper! 

Read our last newspaper by clicking down below.

https://www.alora.io...19/#entry270431

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:34 AM #2

Not Mhk
Veteran

Not Mhk
Clan: Paragon closer

• Time spent:
      192d 21h 44m 24s

• Previous username:
    Mhk

• Total level:
    Awards
Amazing newspaper @ Code 002 , I hope @ Dante is proud ;-;
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:40 AM #3

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you folks for giving me the platform to share my thoughts on the questions I was given. Really much appreciated.

Congrats again to those who have achieved their goals during the month of February. Keep it up with the grinds, and don't forget to have fun!

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:32 AM #4

Blue Jay
Super Donator

Blue Jay

• Time spent:
      19d 8h 16m 10s

• Total level:

Nailed it mate, really well written, the Alorian Times is in good hands <3

yKXEXcP.png4c36fd76898917.5c775e5d3e83d.pngwxaljUV.pngu19aVPJ.png

Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:36 AM #5

DB Aspect
Veteran

DB Aspect
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      39d 6h 23m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards
Amazing job @ Code 002 , I'm 100% sure you made Dante proud.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:15 AM #6

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards
First time reading it was fun :) best part is moral the vegan :D
Posted Image

Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:51 AM #7

Champ
Veteran

Champ

• Time spent:
      526d 17h 16m 52s

• Previous username:
    Iron Champie

• Total level:
    Awards

Amazing job @ Code 002 I'm sure Dante is proud!

champtransparent.gif
Signature made by the wonderful Sunnii

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:51 AM #8

Blizzaga
Group Ironman

Blizzaga

• Time spent:
      20h 27m 28s

• Total level:

This is very thorough, thank you to everyone who contributed in putting this together. This is my first time really looking at the newsletter since my time joining the server and I can say that I will definitely be checking the newsletters to come.

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:23 AM #9

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
Where is my 6kc rng scythe shoutout?! :) FIRST GIM SCYTHE!! Nevermind, Very Nice newspaper this month! @ Code 002
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:32 AM #10

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

This is fantastic brother, thank you ! <3

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:36 AM #11

Veteran

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

Good job my man. Entertaining to read as always!

Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:04 PM #12

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

I enjoyed reading the monthly interviews :) As always good job with the newspaper, newspaper team :)

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:05 PM #13

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Interesting read Code 002 , thank you for this. Also very well done on the construction and lay out of this topic. I'm very fond of the new information that also been added to this Newspaper Article, it was an intriguing read that's for sure.

Thanks for the gfx work Blue Jay , & thanks to Moral truth / Noobair for the entertaining interview, already looking forward to March's newspaper Article. :)

Cheers guys.

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:24 PM #14

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey @ Code 002 this newspaper is awesome! Super proud of you my son. I like the "What's Going On" part and the content-creators' shoutout! Well done!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:45 PM #15

Immortal Fox
Veteran

Immortal Fox
Clan: #Cheeselog

• Time spent:
      133d 21h 33m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

That couch looks very familiar, one day Oral Truth will recognise that couch too and when he does he'll be Roboman B).

Anyway, splendid job with the newspaper Alex, <3.

Posted Image

Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:08 AM #16

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras

• Time spent:
      151d 9h 27m 37s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards
I really like the format of this month's Newspaper, especially adding the "What's Happening" section. Crazy to think zero HCIM since King were comped and now we have three.

Ty @ Moral truth for the recipe, and best of luck @ Noobair if you decide to go for 4.6.

Thanks @ Code 002 for putting this together.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 02 March 2019 - 09:13 AM #17

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Outstanding work, Code 002 ! Dante is indeed proud of you lol. Also the "Casting Couch" LOL...

5BmMib8.png smh for taking my spot but he deserves it.

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 02 March 2019 - 09:24 AM #18

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
Good job Code 002! The interview with Moral was funny. I loved it.

chaossig.gif

Posted 03 March 2019 - 03:25 PM #19

Fine China
Banned

Fine China

• Time spent:
      21d 7h 1m 3s

• Total level:

I dote the new "What's Happening" category! I enjoyed reading the interviews as always, although I would have liked to have seen more between yourself and Noobair . I'm very glad to see that interviews are finally being done between community members now instead of just members of staff. Splendid job, Code 002 , I would like to see more additions from you in future. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 39 user(s)