Unfortunately, Castle Wars is already a dead minigame upon release. Here are some ideas to make it more active, to offer more incentive for players, and to make it less buggy:
- The Blessing of the Gods needs to be reworked. Currently, players receive 20% bxp for 20, 15, or 10 minutes depending on whether the team won, tied, or lost.
- I propose that instead of receiving this boost right after the match ends, players should receive a “bxp ticket” which they can use whenever they want.
- Green ticket = 20 minutes of bxp Yellow Ticket = 15 minutes of bxp Red Ticket = 10 minutes of bxp
- Have these tickets be untradeable for all gamemodes. This will encourage players to actually play the minigame, rather than buy the tickets from other players.
- Blessing of the God timer should be added to the in-game displays, similar to the Well of Goodwill and Vote Book Timer. https://gyazo.com/58...68d7941d405d502
- Fix healing bandages- In OSRS you can spam click bandages and gulp an entire inventory within 1-2 seconds.
- Allow players to join a game in progress. I’m not sure what the cut-off is in OSRS, but players are for sure able to join.