Ultimate Ironman

B E T

• Time spent:
      8d 16h 36m 17s

• Previous username:
    Biggity Bet

• Total level:
    Awards

UIM needs a lot of fixes to make it more polished and feel complete, as well as many QoL updates that could improve the mode.

One of the big issues with the mode is the lack of end game possiblities. There are no storage methods aside from untradeables in the reclaim shop, and looting bag, although the mode has no bank access one of the reasons people can really do end game content in osrs is because they can store double the items as in alora, they can store a full inventory, a looting bag, and equipped items in a zulrah death storage, or vorkath, as well as many others. 

A good solution to this would be either adding a storage mechanic to zulrah or vorkath or the guardian bosses, or creating one specifically for UIM if people would rather keep zulrah and vork etc as safe, here is an example of the vorkath storage 

ahpejeas52801.png

you would be able to claim certain items that you need, and keep the rest in there while you do other things. In osrs the items stored in places like these are 100% safe on logout, no matter how long they sit there. the only way to lose these items is to die again. I think in alora with so much wilderness based content it would be nice if they were safe even after another death, but that might be considered too powerful, im not sure.

another issue with the gamemode is how hard it is to complete simple tasks.

Getting super restores on a uim means first of all trying to get as many free spaces to farm herbs or get them from something like raids, then the only way to get red spiders eggs currently, is wilderness content. So as a uim you could go risk everything, or you could suicide and pray you don't dc, or the server goes offline, or some glitch happens while you stand out in the wilderness grabbing red spiders eggs. I have already suggested a fix to this for MANY gamemodes https://www.alora.io...es/#entry298239 which is the tower of life, this would fix many of the issues with collecting things like red spiders eggs and would hopefully be implemented for many of the hard to obtain or wilderness exclusive secondaries. (You can get the secondaries from barrows but the rate makes it entirely random if you even get a drop theres a slim chance it will be the one you are trying to get. it is too inconsistent)

Another fix that could drastically help with space, is making the zenyte jewelry WITH the ornament kits on them untradeables, meaning they go to the reclaim shop on death, just like void, or fire cape. It makes it untradeable in osrs and it should in alora too, wouldn't make much change other than another gold sink.

These changes would improve the gamemode a lot, making it feel a lot more complete, and maybe bringing more interest to the mode, and making it more playable, especially for endgame content. Please suggest more if you can think of anything else the mode needs

BX8G7xq.png  FqW7nRZ.png

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:55 PM #2

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 56m 13s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

Support for all of these. Also, fixing the POH costume room would go along way to improving the game mode.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:50 PM #3

D I Y
Ironman

D I Y
Clan: #Ice

• Time spent:
      25d 7h 56m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

i haven't even finished this yet and i already support it as i myself play on a UIM and there isnt much places to store stuff and its really annoying 

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:13 PM #4

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support, If its already in OSRS why not have it on Alora. I'm sure end game is difficult without the extra storage space.

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:16 PM #5

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
It can be pretty tedious to collect supplies for herb and making space to make potions. I’m open to more QoL updates for the UIM game mode, and having some sorts of methods to store items (such as the POH costume room) would help greatly. Support.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:08 PM #6

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
100% support on this even tho i don’t play UIM myself.
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:39 AM #7

Arkadus
User

Arkadus
Clan: #Phereus

• Time spent:
      68d 8h 12m 53s

• Previous username:
    Classic Arkz

• Total level:
    Awards

No reason to not support this.

Support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click the banner if you're interested in joining #1 PvM Clan on Alora!

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:48 PM #8

schnarf
Ultimate Ironman

schnarf

• Time spent:
      6h 37m 33s

• Previous username:
    Fuck a Bank

• Total level:

Good lord yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!! SUPPORT

fck3.png

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:01 PM #9

Withdrawn
Ultimate Ironman

Withdrawn

• Time spent:
      10h 16m 39s

• Total level:

I cannot support this enough

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:43 AM #10

UIM Is Aids
Ultimate Ironman

UIM Is Aids

• Total level:

Support.

Something i wish we had is a working costume room to store some un-tradebles in.

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:40 AM #11

UIM Goklok
Ultimate Ironman

UIM Goklok

• Time spent:
      2d 21h 21m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support.

It's always a struggle having to buy void again everything I suicide and also having a Zulrah-bank like mechanic.

And will the items inside the Zulrah-bank be lost if you die in Raids 1/2?

dysnasty-signature-final.gif?width=969&h

wow amazing clan

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:42 AM #12

B E T
Ultimate Ironman

B E T

• Time spent:
      8d 16h 36m 17s

• Previous username:
    Biggity Bet

• Total level:
    Awards

Support.

It's always a struggle having to buy void again everything I suicide and also having a Zulrah-bank like mechanic.

And will the items inside the Zulrah-bank be lost if you die in Raids 1/2?

Thats where im a little scared of this if it gets released, i would test on a different account first, in oldschool your items would stay, and tbh just because of the potential glitches i would rather them just be safe at all times. but yeah in osrs its safe in raids 1, pest control, stuff like that.

BX8G7xq.png  FqW7nRZ.png

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:06 AM #13

Margiela
Group Ironman

Margiela

• Time spent:
      2d 6h 27s

• Total level:

BIG support, UIM requires users to be innovative to play, but on this server as mentioned in this thread most of the creative workarounds don't exist/function.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:08 PM #14

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Definite support, was sorely missing these things when I played the game-mode more frequently, would help be get back into it for sure! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:20 PM #15

Kaiwoknats
Realism

Kaiwoknats

• Time spent:
      12d 11h 12m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

SUPPORT for sure . I think the gamemode needs that :P

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:30 AM #16

Mantis
User

Mantis

• Time spent:
      10d 7h 19m 44s

• Total level:

full support.  UIM should have every storage capability that it has in OSRS.

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:01 PM #17

Ziron7
Ironman

Ziron7

• Time spent:
      12h 26m 41s

• Total level:

support this 100% just for biggity

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:34 PM #18

Plants2
Group Ironman

Plants2

• Time spent:
      1d 4h 13m 53s

• Total level:

Support everything said

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:11 PM #19

Gondeni
Donator

Gondeni

• Time spent:
      28m 42s

• Total level:

Big Support! This would make the game mode a bit less of a headache and help out a lot.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:45 PM #20

Theatric
Ironman

Theatric

• Time spent:
      6d 16h 17m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

Don't even need to be a UIM to know these changes are definitely needed. Full support.

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on August 31st, 2019.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 96 user(s)